The Birth of Super Pimp Ch. 06

Story Info
Super Pimp takes down two more Heroines.
6.2k words
4.73
25.2k
30
2

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,318 Followers

DC checked his smart phone. No texts yet from his lookouts so he relaxed a bit. He was standing in an alley door frame just off of Sassy Street waiting to spring the trap on the next member of the Hidden Five.

After turning Ms. Tristan Platt aka *The Platinum Angel* into Trixie Glitter the super hooker, he had set his next phase in motion. He had targeted select members of the city's judiciary and legal system for "recruitment" into his gang as corrupted customers. Two city judges, another Assistant DA, several key clerks, and the assistant Chief of Police were now corrupt and regular customers. His improvements on his bitches and he special "john formula" made them putty in his hookers hands. Tiffany had the city's senior judge hooked on coke and had gotten him into an age fetish where he would act like a 17 year old street punk. The assistant Chief of Police had been Trixie Glitter's first trick and she had left him a drooling idiot who would do anything for her. Trixie had him shoot an informant and dump the body while she filmed him and he had done it without hesitation.

Every cop assigned to Sassy Street was in his pocket and he had carefully started a little street vice. Not much, but just enough to start getting some traffic and some whispers going around. Enough to attract some attention, specifically the attention of a super bitch named Shimmer.

Trixie had been more than happy to share everything she knew about her former friends. She was really happy that DC would turn them into whores like her and then they could work the streets together. So DC knew all about the other four. Just not names, although Trixie had suspicions.

Shimmer was the sly, sneaky one. She had the ability (or a device, Trixie wasn't sure) that enabled her to bend light and make herself nearly invisible. When you did see her, she seemed to "shimmer" like a mirage. She was very athletic, could climb, jump and run longer and faster and higher than any normal human, and was VERY quiet. She seemed to be able to meld with the shadows. She was usually the scout or lookout for the group. Hence the need to take her out quickly, if anyone could sneak into his lairs and get info on him, Shimmer was it.

Thanks to a couple of phone calls from Sapphire and a text from "The Platinum Angel", Shimmer was supposedly on her way to meet with an informant who could tell her about a new pimp. Shimmer had supposedly passed this information on the other Hidden Five members via a secure text, but DC's control of the AI had ensured that no one else knew about what was going to happen. A couple of other minor incidents, carefully staged by DC's gang, would make sure that Shimmer was all alone.

DC checked his watch and muttered "Damn super bitches, never can be on time" as he looked around the alley again.

"Oh, I was actually early. Not my fault you have poor eyesight."

DC nearly jumped out of his skin when a soft, feminine voice whispered in ear. He spun around and heard a very slight chuckle and watched as a shadow seemed to take on a full form. DC blinked at the dark clad form in front of him.

"Damn! You really ARE quiet." DC said with some genuine respect.

"Of course I am. Now then, I believe a mutual friend of ours had said you had information on a new pimp in the area. I found it hard to believe but after scouting around I can see that some vice has returned and worse at least one police patrol in on the take. Strange that we didn't know about it until now" Shimmer said with a hard stare.

DC swallowed and glanced around, playing up nervousness. "Step back into the hall, the door is open, I don't wanna talk out here."

Shimmer shrugged and backed through the door. DC smiled to himself. Shimmer thought that one of her partners, "The Dragon", was actually hiding on a nearby rooftop. She didn't realize that her special GPS tracker was hacked and that no one was anywhere near her.

Back in the closed up cheap hotel, Shimmer turned and faced DC. "Talk. Who is this new pimp and how is he getting his women? I saw two of his whores and there is no way he could get beauties like those willingly."

DC nodded. "He's called DC the Super Pimp. He not a normal guy, he's a genius and he's got some super powers. He can turn women, any woman, into a whore just by kissing them or slapping them. He's got some kind of whore serum that makes the changes permanent once injected. He even turned Platinum Angel into a Super Hooker named Trixie Glitter."

"Somebody call my name?" Shimmer spun around in surprise as Trixie minced out of a room dressed in her new outfit, tits jiggling and a big happy, dopey, bimbo smile plastered on her face.

"Like, Hi Shimmer! So you are gonna be a whore too?" Trixie said with a giggle and chewed on her index finger while she twisted her long hair with the other hand.

"ANGEL!?!?! What the FUCK happened to you?" Shimmer sputtered out in a rage. "Who the hell did this..."

Shimmer almost didn't see the cane come up as DC tried to dose her. She swatted it aside and the whore formula shot into the wall. Shimmer quickly kicked up at DC's crotch, but DC blocked it and chopped back at her throat. Shimmer blocked, slapped his next two punches down and then was able to tangle DC's legs. DC stumbled, but kept his feet. He had to then parry several furious kicks and blows aimed at his manhood or his head. Shimmer was fast and had turned back into a shadow. After several more blocks, Shimmer landed a hard punch and knocked DC back. She then landed a kick on his side that probably broke a rib.

DC thought furiously. In this dim light Shimmer was practically invisible. She was too quick and blocked every slap he tried to land on her and his cane had been kicked into a small side room. If he didn't do something quick she would get away or beat his ass. Trixie was no help. She stood back and cheered him on and squealed when he landed one on Shimmer, but she had no combat abilities anymore and no desire to fight, unless it was rough sex.

DC blinked, and grinned as an idea popped into his head. He threw a punch that caused Shimmer to back up a step and then ducked into a room making it look like he was trying to escape. Shimmer immediately chased him into the room. It was a small hooker hotel room with no window. As Shimmer raced in the door, DC slammed it shut and flipped off the lights.

In the complete dark, DC heard Shimmer laugh and say "Nice try, but I see perfectly in the dark."

"I know." DC replied as he took a bright flash picture with his cellphone.

Shimmer was nearly on him when it flashed and she let out a howl as the bright light blinded her for a second. DC had kept his eyes shut, heard the scream and swung his hand in the dark.

SLAP!

DC's open palm connected with Shimmer's face and DC heard her gasp. He quickly slapped her again and then grabbed her by her costume and slapped her repeatedly while saying "Freeze bitch!"

After the fourth slap, Shimmer was standing completely still. DC flipped the lights back on and looked into Shimmer's hazel eyes. They were unfocused and getting a very dull look to them. DC smiled and then proceeded to slap her ass for nearly a minute. Shimmer was practically drooling by then and her eyes were completely dulled. DC snapped his fingers in front of her face with no response.

"Nobody home? Good." He grabbed Shimmer's hand and led her out of the room. Trixie was standing there grinning. "Goody! You got her! Can we make her a hooker now?"

"Yeah, you follow me. I'm gonna need to work on you too." DC said with a touch of irritation. Trixie was such a ditz she hadn't even tried to help despite still having super strength and agility, so he was going to work on her a bit as well.

DC led Shimmer to the basement which had a secret door leading to an underground garage. DC led Shimmer and a giggling Trixie to a nice caddy with some more obvious bling on it and got them in. DC slapped Shimmer several more times before handcuffing her in the back seat. He then drove to the Platinum HQs. After taking over the AI, it had sealed off the sub-basements from the very few others over some "remodeling" and he had used the former Ms. Platt's control to put anyone else who would be using the area on full paid vacation as a bonus from a "thankful boss".

DC led the zombified Glimmer into the main lab. "Bitch, I want you to stop doing your fade act right now. Turn off your device, or stop using your powers or whatever."

Shimmer became fully in focus. She was dressed in an all encompassing black mesh suit. "Okay, take off the suit, strip naked and explain how you do your shimmer powers" he ordered.

The cloth retracted from around the woman's head and face. She was a white woman, with light brown hair, and an average face. The cloth seemed to flow off her and pooled by her feet as she spoke. "I have the ability to bend light by using this special cloth. I invented it while working on my master's degree in chemical engineering. It was somehow attuned to me and only I can control it. I can make it change form, bend light, become harder to the point of being like Kevlar. It also enhances my reflexes, strength and speed. Downside is that I can't ever take it fully off as it has bonded with me."

DC smiled at Shimmer. "Now THAT is interesting. I think I'm going to have some major uses for you and your little invention. But first we need to give you a makeover. You are definitely NOT a bitch who is worthy of hooking for me." DC shook his head at the rather plain and un-impressive body of Shimmer.

"Lay down on that table. You will not move or resist in any way." DC as he slapped her one more time. Shimmer moved over and laid down with the pool of cloth at her feet.

DC started tinkering and programming. The table slide into the automated lab and the AI went to work. DC scoped out his choices. "Let's see, she was always hidden, so let's make her a real eye catcher. Bright bubblegum pink hair poofed out and down to mid-back, make her 6 feet tall, a 36 FF rack, 24 inch waste, nice firm ass, blue eyes, bee stung lips, pink glitter, pink lipstick, pink fingernails and toenails, nice SP tramp stamp." DC nodded in approval as the simulation worked out and the AI made the changes. "Program in the desire to be a real attention whore, dumb the bitch down to a high school drop out, primary desire is to be a stripper who gladly fucks on the side for money, oh that is good, add in the scent glands to have her give off the horny formula, and at last her new name: Sparkle."

The conversion took several hours, but when it was done DC was happy as hell.

The table slid out and a very different woman got off the table. Sparkle looked nothing like the former Shimmer, thick pink hair, a body that would drive men insane with lust and empty ditzy eyes that had a look that screamed "wanna fuck?"

"Hey stud! Totes thanks for the makeover! Let me show you how much Sparkle appreciates it! Sparkle cooed as she minced over and unzipped DCs pants. Trixie was hooked up to another machine getting some work done so she didn't try to horn in. Sparkle began to suck, but DC stopped her.

"Dance bitch, show me how good you can strip and lap dance."

Sparkle grinned and started swaying to the pulsing music the AI cranked through the loudspeakers. She smiled as her clothing transformed from a black jumpsuit into a set of 6 inch clear plastic heels, a hot pink g string bikini and top, hot pink opera gloves and a pink mask. She smiled and licked her lips as she shimmied and twisted. With a snap of her fingers her shoes, mask, and gloves seemed to instantly be covered with rhinestones and the light danced and reflected all over the roof

"Nice bitch! You're your own disco ball! Now let's see how you lap dance!" DC said with big grin as Sparkle slide down the side of the table and seemed to flow over to him. Her pink hair seemed to have little gems in it as it threw off light as well and made her look impossibly hot. She seemed wash up on to his lap and started to grind and twist on his lap.

DC's eyes nearly rolled back into his head. "FUCK! You are AMAZING!" DC practically panted out. Sparkle's ass and pussy seemed to melt into his lap, he would swear that his damn pants had dissolved and he was being rubbed by a bitch with hot silk skin. He was nearly ready to blow just by her dancing and he wasn't even touching her tits.

Suddenly DC tensed. He felt his dick slide right into Sparkle's pussy, nice, firm, and wet. He gasped, shuddered, and then came from the shock, surprise and simply awesome feeling. Sparkle threw back her head and screamed in pleasure as she came at the same time. They both shuddered and twitched for a while and then DC let her slide onto the floor in a sloppy giggling heap. Sparkle looked up with a sweaty face and asked "You like, boss? Enjoy the lap dance?"

"Fuck bitch! That was the most amazing lap dance ever given by a woman! You are fucking now my lead stripper! You are Sparkle the Super Stripper, you fucking dig?" DC panted out as he zipped up.

"Awesome boss! I totes promise to never let you down! I'll make every john pass out from pleasure and sign over their whole lives to you if you want!" Sparkle replied with a big smile as her clothes changed into a skin tight hot neon pink tube micro dress with rhinestones that sparkled every time she moved.

"That's the spirit bitch. How the fuck did you get my pants undone?" DC asked as he helped his new super stripper to her feet.

"Easy, my clothes can like, take all sorts of shapes and stuff. I had my clothes undo your pants and slide them out of the way. I can, like, tie you up, or undress you, or shove a dildo up your ass. I like figured you wanted my nice pink pussy so I just kept it simple this time." Sparkle said as she twirled her bright pink hair around her index finger.

"You figured right bitch. For the record, you ever shove a dildo up my ass and I will kill you and dump your dead ass in the river. As for the rest of that, you keep it up. That was the best lap dance that this planet has ever had so you keep it up. Now then, let's talk about how we get your bestie Dragon recruited..."

SEVERAL NIGHTS LATER

DC strode down the street with a definite air of command. His suit was tailor-made and fit him perfectly. He showed his custom bling and his custom cane and tasteful hat off along with a high polished pair of shoes. He definitely was king of the street.

"And the street is showing much improvement." DC thought to himself with a chuckle. His corruption of Sapphire's Bank and Ms. Platt (formerly the Platinum Angel, now Trixie the Super Hooker) had allowed tons of money to flow in fast renovation projects on Sassy Street. There were now upscale fashion stores and boutiques, a couple of nice clubs, a couple of nice bars, two "B and Bs" that had opened up, a spa, and a fitness club. The street definitely looked much cleaner and most respectable.

Which made the hookers strutting along stand out even more much to DC's delight. He owned all the property now, either outright or because the owners were now his bitches and working the streets for him. He smiled as he saw Sapphire lean into an open window with a tiny spray bottle cupped in her hand. He saw the short spritz, the john shake his head and then get a dirty grin. He quickly parked and Sapphire, a former Bank President now turned bimbo hooker took the grinning john by the arm into one of the B and Bs which was really just a Class A hooker hotel. She'd fuck the john's brains out, clean out his wallet, and leave him wanting more. He'd be back, and he'd be back real soon.

Trixie giggled next to him. She and Sparkle were his arm candy tonight as he surveyed his domain. "Looky at Sapphire! She got a john! And I know him! He's like a minister at the 1st City Church. He was probably trying to talk her out of the life and now he's gonna be living the life!"

"No problems bitch, he can have a taste of heaven here on Sassy Street." DC said as he strode on.

DC nodded at the police cruiser as it drove by with two very happy looking cops in it. DC glanced back to see Destiny and Ginger straightening their tube dresses and re-applying makeup. The police patrolling Sassy Street were all in his pocket and used his ho's regularly. He gave discounts, but nothing for free. So he figured Destiny or Ginger would have some information about police operations when they got off shift tonight.

DC slowly walked to the corner of 17th and Sassy and glanced around. He knew that going out into the open like this was a bit of a risk, but he was doing it to lure out the next Hidden Five member, the Dragon.

After tapping the concealed communications system the Hidden Five used, he had discovered that 2 of the 5 were actually out of town. Right now, the only super hero left in town was the Dragon. Dragon was in interesting one. She was supposedly a creature of magic, she had some very strange abilities, strength and stuff that simply couldn't be explained. She was human, but had some definitely not-human abilities.

And DC was going to turn her into his little own Wicked Witch.

DC glanced at his smart watch and saw a reply to a fake message sent by Shimmer a little bit ago. It had requested a link up near 17th and Sassy. DC looked around carefully. None of his lookouts gave him any warning signs and he smiled. "Good, the bitch isn't early. Time to get set."

DC stepped back into a corner dance club doorway. It really was a hot dance club and the line stretched out the door and down the street. Tiffany and her friends had used a whisper campaign with some of the models who used to work for her mom to make this "THE" dance club in Center City. All the college and most of the high school hotties hung out here now. DC used it to scope out new recruits. He hadn't taken too many bitches yet, just a couple sorority bitches to give him more access onto campus, but he had a list of who he would be sweeping up for street walkers and strippers shortly after the Hidden Five was knocked out.

DC nodded to the doorman who let him in without delay. He and his bitches ducked to the side through an "employees only" marked door into a small office with a off duty cop guarding the door. He wasn't much of a cop anymore, little more than a horny thug, but he could watch a door.

"Okay bitches, time to get into character." DC said as he tapped his smart watch. His suit seemed to melt and then reform into something much more pimpish, bright red, foxskin hat, polyester. He looked at his two super bitches and smiled. Both Trixie and Glitter had transformed back into their old costumes and looked quiet the heroes, but spoiled it by giggling like vapid bimbos that they now were. Sparkle had to put on a wig as her hair couldn't change, but she looked close enough. DC pulled out a small box and put on a pair of gold rimmed shades.

"Well, let's see if my genius works well on magic." DC said as he touched some apps on his smart watch.

DC led them through the back of the club and out into the alleyway. DC had Trixie hide in a hidden doorway with an IR shielding blanket hanging over it. Then DC moved down the alleyway a bit with Shimmer and said "Okay send it and let's get this going."

Shimmer giggled, then pulled herself together and hit the open talk button on her smart watch. "Dragon! I need help NOW! It was a trap, help me!" and then cut off with a burst of static as she flipped on a small jammer.

DC nodded and then sprayed Sparkle with a special spray paint that coated her special cloth and made it glow. It appeared that "Shimmer" had been coated with something that caused her to lose her cloaking abilities. DC immediately punched Shimmer hard in the mouth and then kicked her in the stomach. Shimmer stumbled and blocked his next couple of punches, but DC was faster. He landed another solid punch right in her awesome tits, and she dropped to her knees as she winked at him and cut her eyes up.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,318 Followers
12