The Birth of Super Pimp Ch. 07

Story Info
Super Pimp Corrupts Lady Light.
11.5k words
4.66
21.9k
29
1

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,359 Followers

"This supervisor is quite the looker, so let's transform her into a Hooker!" Bunny intoned as she waved her magic wand over an attractive black haired woman who was frozen in place with one finger pointing out and a snarl on her lips like she was chewing someone out.

A sparkling wave of pink dust dropped out of the tip of the wand and swirled around the woman, coating her completely. Then suddenly a soft "POOF!" happened and a puff of pink smoke covered the woman.

When it cleared, the woman was standing there with both of her hands on her hourglass hips with a sexy pout on her now ruby red lips. Her hair was done up in a high ponytail, she was dressed in a white fur coat, a tight purple buster and purple hot pants, purple stocking and black 5 inch heels. Her pretty face was coated in makeup and she looked exactly like the whore she now was.

"Mmmmmmmmm, I feel nice and horny right now. I need a man to fuck my brains out and make me a real woman. How 'bout it sugar? You looking for a date? I promise I'll be good, unless you want me to be bad." the woman said with a giggle to a man standing in front of her gaping.

"Uh, yeah. I'll be your date. What's your name?" He finally stammered out.

"I'm Sweetie. And I'm all yours tonight baby." the hooker said as she slinked up to the man and took his arm. "Come on, I know a nice place we can be alone."

DC smiled at the man and nodded. "Have fun. Sweetie, this is Mr. Samuel. He's an important friend of mine and he gets you all night long. Anything and everything he wants, you do it no questions. Dig?"

"You got it boss. Come on doll, let's have some fun." the hooker said with a lick to the man's ear as she led him off down the alley towards an upscale hooker hotel.

"And that takes care of the City Zoning Board. Ms. Clemons will submit her resignation tomorrow morning once she sobers up enough and Mr. Samuel will be appointed acting head of the Board. And since we now have him and every male member of the board in our pocket, those pesky zoning laws will be going away." DC said with a smile as he looked at a grinning Bunny and Sparkle.

Ms. Clemons had been starting up a shit storm with the media and parts of the Center City Government since she had returned from a month vacation to see that Sassy Street had become, well, SASSY again. She had nearly lost her flipping mind on a public hearing when a bimboized Paris had showed up and announced that she thought the new Sassy Street was a really great place and lots of fun for girls and boys who wanted to have "nice time". Paris had been one of her main supporters and she had found herself nearly alone on the zoning board thanks to DC's manipulations.

DC had to grin. Sweetie was going to be one of his whores for only as long as the rest of zoning board wanted to fuck her. They would get a discount for fucking her, and given that she wasn't actually hot enough to be one of DC's streetwalkers, they were the only ones who were going to fuck her. DC now had a reputation for his hookers and strippers. They were all super model level lookers and could fuck like nobody's business. The price was high, but worth every penny. Therefore DC couldn't lower his standards with Sweetie. She was an exception for only as long as needed. Then she was headed to G Standard's Flesh Market, the now reopened white slavery ring. DC had already sold all the old Sassy Street trash on the market, none of them met the strict standards for his tail. He was already setting up for when the University reopened and he could really start flesh peddling.

DC had had Bunny work out some new spells and this hooker one worked like a charm. While DC could upgrade women, it was expensive and took some time. It also required his personal attention as wasn't about to trust it to a lacky. So it was easier to recruit high caliber bitches and turn them into hookers than make new ones from scratch.

Aside from his own abilities in terms of fucking and brainwashing and the transformation spray, he now had the Soul Crystal from Bunny (aka The Dragon, once super hero and part of the Hidden Five, now a bimbo hooker who dressed like a cross between a Vegas Magician and a Playboy Bunny), and he had Sparkle's (aka Shimmer, also once a Hidden Five Hero) hypnotic dance. He had worked that out with her transformable cloth and some research into hypnosis. Sparkle could entrance men and women with her dancing and body movements combined with specially programmed light patterns in her costume.

DC used all his methods and now had quite a stable of whores and strippers. And thanks to his growing influence, it was still mostly quiet. He had been tipped off on any nosy reporters by some carefully recruited moles so when they showed up Sassy Street looked just like any other upscale party street. The cops were all in his pocket, or flat out worked for him (DC had discovered that former police officers made GREAT Ho's, especially when dressed up as slutty cops, he now had 3 working for him as street walkers). Hell, he even had the councilwoman who represented this district in his pocket. She was an older woman, divorced, lonely, and an easy target. DC had done some experimenting on her brain and had split her personality. The well known public figure was now the submissive puppet to the nasty teen queen bitch who liked to torment other women, do drugs, drink, and generally fuck around. She was ugly and the promise of a makeover was enough to keep her in line. But it would take a major effort, and once done DC was going to sell her off anyway since she could never be hot enough. He had things to do first.

Namely, the next of the Hidden Five.

Of the two remaining, one was back in the city. Lady Light, a noble, heroic, breathtaking dark haired beauty with sharp blue eyes and a body that was arguably the best one in all of Center City other than the former Platinum Angel (now known as Trixie the Super Hooker). She literally acted like a knight of old, and she was holy terror in combat with a rather big sword that could cut cars in half. DC was not looking forward to trying to take her down, but with three super bitches at his beck and call he was ready.

He walked down the alley into the street. The night was picking up. DC now had six "dance" clubs going full blast with lines out the door. "The Corner", on the corner of 17th and Sunny, was now THE place for anyone who was anyone. Only the hottest or richest people got in there. DC smiled at the line that stretched around the block. Every night he had some of his high class tail in there dancing and partying, mingling with the rich and cool. They would entrance them with his serums and potions, lead them off to private suites, and then fuck their brains out. Married, girlfriends, gay, no one could resist his hookers. Trixie, Bunny, and Sparkle were especially sought after, considering they were super hookers after all and anyone who fell into their clutches became sex addicted slaves in seconds.

As for the women, once they were inside the gases and drugs ramped up their sex drives and lowered their IQs. Some girls just went onto the dance floor and danced for 6 hours straight and then stumbled home with a stupid grin, remembering only that they had a great time. The real hotties were either recruited or were marked for later. DC had recruited the entire cheerleading teams for Center City's professional basketball and football team as his hookers, and they all now worked the streets and clubs in a rotating shift when not cheering. He had two of the city's hot investigative reporters working for him, and he had sold another one on the market to a guy whose company had been ruined by one of her reports. Every one of Paris's models was now either a streetwalker or a stripper, or had been sold for a handsome profit out of town. Any husbands or boyfriends were fucked senseless by a team of girls and soon had no issues to having their wives or girls working for DC since they now had an open relationship with an employee's discount on tail.

DC frowned as a limo pulled past him and onto a side street. One of his thugs (a former professional weightlifter, now brain fried sex addicted muscle) escorted the split personality Councilwoman quickly out of the limo and into a door. The building had been a run-down pay by the week hotel for bums and other street trash, but was now one of his personal housing units. It had been gutted, and pretty much rebuilt in less than a week by a large number of highly paid workers (cash only), working 8 hour shifts 24 hours for 6 days straight. Aside from the cash (which they thought was coming from Platinum Corporation), they had discovered some friendly fringe benefits. Namely that there always seemed to be discounted whores just happening by when they were on breaks or getting off shift. So most of the money they made DC pocketed right back, and DC got his housing for his growing stable.

He had the top floor reserved for special guests and business. The councilwoman being one such, but this would be the fifth time in 7 days she had come by for a private party. The damn bitch needed to be more discreet or someone was going to find out she was in his pocket. DC wasn't nervous about being found out so much as it would force him to make multiple moves at once rather than his carefully laid out plan. Moving parts meant room for fuck ups, the more moving parts, the greater chance for a fuck up.

DC looked at Sparkle on his arm. "Sparkle, be a good bitch and tell Tiffany to stop by the Purple Suite tonight after she's done with the club. Have her slap that dumb Councilwoman bitch around good and put her in her damn place. If she comes by for another stud fuck within the next three days, she's gonna get her ass sold."

Sparkle nodding with evil grin. "Sure thing sugar." She slipped off his arm and quickly walked over to the wall. Rather than use cellphones and run the risk of being listened to or hacked, DC had had his legion of workers hired through numerous fronts install a private, hidden, password protected, closed phone line with hidden phones all over the area. Each block had multiple drops and DC's girls were on a schedule such that DC could call any one of them and have them on the line in two or three calls at most. Being a genius, memorizing the list of numbers was easy for him. Each of his girls only had certain lines linked to their work areas and shifts and none of them knew all the drops on each block. So his entire operation ran on a closed circuit. If DC needed to call out he simply grabbed any one of his many minions and used their cellphone and then tossed it.

While Sparkle made her call, DC leaned against a light pole and thought again about the best way to take down Lady Light. According to Bunny she had an exceptionally strong will and was in many ways resistant to her magic, especially mind control magic. Drugs also had a nasty habit of not working or not working enough allowing her to play along until she could turn the tables on her opponent. Her strength and powers came from a rather extreme reaction to a medical treatment when she was young. DC wasn't sure if his Whore Formula would work on her, or if it did, that she would stay hookerized.

DC's thoughts turned to the Councilwoman again. "Hmmmm, I can't turn Lady Light forcibly into a hooker. I can try and beat her into submission, but she is pretty strong and while I'm a super pimp, she is much more of a combat oriented bitch. But everyone has a weakness. I wonder why she seems so damn pure all the time? It's like she is trying to make up for something. Like that stupid cunt on the council. Outside, she is the completely selfless civil servant but inside she was carrying all kinds of mental baggage. Her marriage failed, and despite the public face of it being his fault, deep down she was pissed off because she had failed him as a woman. And that was a fun crack in her mental condition, enough to split her personality. Enough to break her will, and bring the demons out to play."

DC was grinning now. "That's fucking IT! This bitch has some baggage, I need to find it and we need to let the demons out. I won't change her, SHE'LL change herself!"

Sparkle came back with a slutty smile. "All done baby, Tiffany said no probs and that this cunt will be on her knees by midnight begging for forgiveness."

DC nodded. "Good. Okay, I've got work to do. You go ahead and take a walk down by 16th Street and let some random guys have some fun. Bunny, you come with me."

DC led Bunny into the building and took a hidden elevator down into his hidden passageways. A short walk later he was in one of his AI terminals and logged onto the Hidden Five commo system.

Lady Light had been active the last day. She had returned and it was apparent that she was beginning to suspect that things were not right on Sassy Street in spite of her teammates all reassuring her all was well. She apparently wanted to patrol but couldn't for some reason.

DC started doing his data digging and used the AI to start pinpointing the transmissions of her signals. They were hard to detect (they had been built that way to ensure safe and secure communication by Ms. Platt), but since he had the full plans and the complete system layout he was able to get a fairly localized area of about 8 blocks near the downtown.

DC pulled data and started sorting. He built patterns, times, general locations. He calculated response times and times when she had been out of the city. DC also had Bunny do some divining magic.

After several hours DC suddenly sat up straight. "That's it! That's fucking it! That is where she lives and works!"

Bunny looked over from where she had been trying to divine Lady Light (and failing), and said "You got something on the bitch boss?"

DC was smiling a big shit eating grin now. "Fuck yeah. Knock off the magic, you won't get shit. The bitch is a NUN! She lives in the Sisters of Holy Light Convent, near the Center City Cathedral."

Bunny gasped, and then laughed. "That fucking figures. She always was a holier than though cunt. Do you which nun she is? Or maybe she just works there?"

"Yeah, at least I have it really narrowed down. A few more communications from her and I'll have it pinpointed. I'm already rerouting our surveillance drones and hacked the cameras in the area, so when she communicated we can ID her immediately. The patterns, the response times, the directions she came from, and especially the times she is gone, it all fits. She goes away on retreats every six months or so, and by comparing all of that against the sisters roster I have it narrowed down to 3 people." DC said. "And with a couple of clicks we can be sure of whom it is. She's attending the evening mass, required of all the sisters excepting those on duty at the shelter. One of the possible bitches is on duty, so I'm going to signal her. You are going to call her as Dragon and talk to her about a possible White Slavery Operation that you are going to take down tomorrow night and request her help as they will have some muscle involved. And I'm going to scan the area and see if she steps out. If so we have our bitch, if not, we have two left to try."

Bunny nodded in excitement and quickly dialed. The call went unanswered, but a minute later, a nun stepped out the back of the homeless shelter with a small cellphone and made a call. And sure enough, Bunny's phone rang with Lady Light's number on the ID.

Bunny picked up with a grin, and laid out the false story without giggling (although it was hard to do), and DC grinned from ear to ear.

Bunny hung up, and DC looked at a file hacked from the Church's database.

"Sister Clarice Thayer, age 25. Joined right out of high school, rather pretty, Black and Japanese mixed breed. High marks and lots of recommendations from all her supervisors. Parents dead shortly after she joined, no family. Hmmmmmm, a sealed file in the juvenile court system on her, AND a very sealed medical file from the police psychiatric clinic. Oh ho, well my little nun, let's see what exactly you did to get a couple of sealed files." DC said with a very nasty grin.

An hour later, DC had his plan fully laid out. Sister Clarice had had a checkered past indeed. She had started doing drugs and drinking when she was 15. In and out of juvie several times, she had been involved in a kidnapping with the group of kids she had hung out with. They had kidnapped the son of a rich family, and had tried to ransom him. Clarice had been in charge of looking after him and had apparently discovered that having power over a helpless victim had been a HUGE turn on. She had become something of a dominatrix and had really enjoyed breaking the boy's will and spirit. She went overboard and nearly killed him, and that had shocked her into rethinking what she was doing. She had released him, turned herself in and had requested medical help. Because she was a minor, it was all sealed and because she had helped break up a group that actually had kidnapped several other victims she was given treatment and a pardon. Out of guilt she had become a nun and then a superhero dedicated to the good and right.

But she had some demons raging inside. Her medical file showed that she still saw her shrink at least monthly, and that she was very concerned that when in her Lady Light persona that she might use her power to dominate those she was trying to bring to justice.

"Oh yeah, this bitch has more baggage than a 747 going oversea to fucking London. We are going to crack that little mind of hers wide open and let the nasty bitch come out and play." DC with a smile to Bunny who had been bobbing up and down on his cock for the last hour.

THE NEXT EVENING

Lady Light gave a hard look at the man lying on the floor in front of her. The White Slaver was busted up rather badly, and was bleeding from his mouth and nose. Several of his teeth lay nearby. Two other thugs were smashed against the wall of the rundown warehouse. Two doped college girls were tied up in chairs with their eyes rolling around in their heads and giggling at sights unseen to those not high on whatever they had been given.

"Hmph. One would think college aged women would have more sense that to go clubbing down by the waterfront. What exactly where you thinking?" Lady Light said in annoyed voice.

"We were looking for a Master." one of the girls replied with a sigh.

Lady Light blinked at the response. She had thought they were too out of it to even know she was there. "Come again?"

"A Master. The dating game isn't really fun. I don't wanna think anymore, I wanna just obey. To be someone's thrall or slave. Mindless, obedient, broken, empty. That would be so, nice..." the girl said in a voice that held real longing and her companion sighed and nodded in agreement.

"Must be the drugs." Lady Light said out loud. Internally though, she had had a quick thought about how fun a slave or two would be. "Crap, going to need to go to confession for that." she thought to herself. "One of these days I'll stop having these moments of weakness."

The slaver moaned and rolled over. He looked up at her with conflicted eyes and simply lowered his head. "I submit to your will, I am beaten."

Lady Light blinked and flushed slightly. That simple phrase had been a definite turn on and she mentally flogged herself for it. It would be a long penance for her on Wednesday confession with Father James. She had thought that she was finally getting these thoughts under control and that she was slowly purging herself of these horrid thoughts, but tonight with the two drugged girls and the slaver's choice of words, she found some rather naughty and evil thoughts zipping through her mind.

Without another word, she heaved the slaver towards several police who had just shown up and said "Book this scum. I need to go bath after touching him."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,359 Followers