The Birthday Boy Ch. 03

Story Info
He wakes up in mom's bed.
1.2k words
4.07
176.7k
22
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 01/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Unholy1
Unholy1
67 Followers

"Honey I'm home" I awoke to. Sitting up in my bed it came to me that this isn't my bed, checking my surroundings, I found them to be familiar, but yet, not what I should be surrounded by.

"Wait a minute, this isn't right, where am I?" I asked myself as I jumped up from my bed, almost walking into a wall where I thought my bedroom door was.

"Wait a minute, this isn't my room, this...this....this is my mom's room, what am I doing sleeping in her bed" I started asking myself, turning around I confirmed that I am indeed in my mom's bedroom. Running out her doorway, and towards my own bedroom I stopped as my mom appeared in the hall.

"What's wrong honey?" My mom asked as she wrapped her arms around me.

"Did you sleep well?" She asked.

"Ya, I slept fine mom, but why was I in your bed?" I responded, still trying to make sense of what was going on.

"Oh you looked so tired after last night, that I thought it wouldn't hurt to share the bed with you, and its been so long since I've had a man in the bed with me that I couldn't bare to put you out" she informed me as I turned with a shocked look on my face.

"Last night? What happened last night?" I asked.

"Oh I love it when you play games" she giggled. I just stood there with a blank look on my face

"You mean you don't actually remember?" she inquired, I just nodded my head

"Well that's certainly a surprise, you were quite the lover last night, you certainly left me satisfied" My jaw dropped as my mom retold the story of our heated night of passion, letting out low moans as if she was experiencing the night all over again as she pointed towards the couch where it made its slow start with a romantic movie, a close cuddle and a warm fire, then she began to tell me how we began to kiss softly, which lead to more passionate kissing, which she assumed caused as much arousal in me as it did her because the next thing she knew I had her in my arms carrying her to the bedroom, I had apparently made a move towards my bedroom, but she had told me that her bed is much larger and would be better suited for making love. I followed her into the bedroom as she continued to tell me about what had transpired in the bedroom, how the kissing became even more heated as we stripped of each others clothing to reveal our naked, sweaty bodies, how after removing each others clothes we fell to the bed, where with only needing to look into each others eyes, we knew it was what the other person wanted and we consummated it by becoming one. It was at that moment that she stopped telling her story to flop down on the bed and look up at me, still standing in the doorway, with a shocked look on my face, to which she let out a giggle.

"What? You can't join the woman you love in bed?" she said as she rubbed her hand on the spot next to her, I felt as if I couldn't control myself as I walked towards the bed, I wanted to stop, I knew I wanted to stop, or did I? Maybe this is what I wanted, maybe last night was when I decided that it is what I want, so I took a chance, and sat down on the side of the bed,

"Oooh, playing hard to get I see, well then, looks like I'll have to take care of this" she said as she crawled over to the side of the bed and pulled me to her, rolling me onto my back which caused her to land on top of me, straddling my chest,

"Remember this?" She said as she leaned over me and kissed me softly on the lips, pushing her tongue against my lips, causing my lips to part, and my tongue to move out to meet hers, only to have her pull away and roll off of me and lie on her back next to me, propping her head up on her hand.

"You truly were amazing last night, the number of times we reached orgasm together, mmmm, shear amazement, I lost count at 4 or 5 I think, and you showing your true commitment to me, no protection whatsoever, for all we know, I could be pregnant with our child as we speak, since this is my most fertile time of the month" she informed me,

"What?!" I replied, it was all I could say at the moment, I was in complete shock, not only could my mother be pregnant with my child, but I don't even remember anything about the night that we first made love, never mind the fact that its also the night that this child was conceived.

"Steve honey is everything okay?" I heard my mom ask,

"I...I...I don't know, this is all happening to fast for me mom I don't know what to think.

"Steve honey wake up" I heard my mom say, as I felt like my whole body was shaking.

"Steve honey wake up" she repeated

"Mom this isn't helping the situation, your not making any sense"

"Steve wake up" she said, louder then before, my body felt like it was shaking even more, but looking at myself I couldn't see any signs of shaking.

"Steve honey, are you okay, wake up!" I could hear my mom yell, that's when I woke up, in a cold sweat with my mom sitting on the side of the bed, in her silk robe, shaking me, with a look of concern on her face, that's when it hit me, it was all a dream.


"Steve are you okay? you look like you've had a bad dream, and your sweating, do you want to talk about it" she asked, pulling me to her, all I could do is hug her, almost like a natural reflex, like when I was 6 and she would hear me scream in the middle of the night and she would be there to comfort me after having a nightmare.

"I'm fine mom, I'm fine" I replied, hoping that would keep her from asking about my dream.

"Okay hun, if you say so" she said

"Your breakfast is downstairs on the table" she said as she kissed me on the forehead and stood up, walking out of the room.

"Don't wait to long, it'll get cold and you'll have to go to school with a cold breakfast" I heard her say from outside of my room, but I couldn't move, the dream still running through my head, The thought of my mom, being pregnant with my child, was this something that I wanted, to make love to my own mother? To start a family with her? Had it not of been for another reminder from my mom that my breakfast is getting cold, I certainly would have gone to school with a cold breakfast.

Unholy1
Unholy1
67 Followers