The Birthday Club

Story Info
Mom was a great teacher.
6.9k words
4.44
55.2k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oldbob68
oldbob68
176 Followers

My life had sucked for the last eight years. One day I came home early from a business trip and found my wife of ten years sucking off the lawn guy. I said nothing but just left to go find a lawyer. My ten year old daughter Kelly, was in the next room as Brenda's mouth was being filled with his jizz. When I got back Brenda, was gone along with all her clothes and sundries, and the $3,000 stash I kept for emergencies. I was devastated, but just changed the sheets, had a few drinks, and went to sleep. I was mentally exhausted. I found a note in the morning that simply said "What the fuck did you expect! You are always gone. I'm still young and needed you!"

I had to admit that my job did take me out of town almost every week, but I had always attempted to make my time home "quality time". I thought we had enjoyed dinner and movies, etc and the sex when we had our date nights had always been pretty good, especially if she had a few drinks beforehand. In addition I had provided her and Kelly with a nice house and a financially stable lifestyle. Neither Brenda or Kelly lacked for any material things.

In the morning I talked to Kelly and tried to explain the situation as nicely as I could. I told her that her mother was gone and would not be coming back. She cried, of course. I held her and told her, as only a dad can do, that I'd do my best to make everything better.

I had been Brenda's first. On her eighteenth birthday she had practically attacked me. Little did I know or expect that she was knocked up on that first night. Her two best friends, Marsha and Candy, were pregnant as well. They all gave birth on the same day. Out came Kelly, Casandra and Missy as my fellow fathers sat in the waiting room. This whole history ran through my mind that night.

I made an appointment to see my boss later that day and explained to him that my wife had left and asked if there was any way I could work out my personal problems and still be productive for the company. He invited me into his office and told me they had been considering a work from home program and I might be a logical candidate for a beta test. It meant a slightly lower salary but a higher commission rate and I was all in.

Since my territory spanned all four time zones I was pretty sure I could manage being Mr. Mom while still contributing to the bottom line of the company. They provided me with a computer and I was ready to go. I adapted quickly to the change and did well while still providing my ten year old with all the parental nurturing she deserved and needed. I took joy in her growth and on the rare occasions when I had to go somewhere Candy and Marsha were always willing to pitch in.

Kelly, Casandra, and Missy all became fast friends. I was a good Mr. Mom and them loved coming over to the house and lolling in the pool or playing Foosball. I loved watching them grow up.

Candy and Marsha's husbands had left them about a year before Brenda left and I have to say that I enjoyed the praise of the two women about my parenting skills. Candy was always a bit flirty and I enjoyed that too even though I never took her bait.

On the girls eighteenth birthday I hosted a party for them. Both Candy and Marsha were out of town for some real estate convention so I was the lone chaperon. It was a small gathering with just the girls and their dates. My daughter's boyfriend, Jeff, was a really nice kid. He was respectful to Kelly and me. Casandra's boyfriend seemed to be cut from the same cloth. Missy's boyfriend was a jerk and after they had words he soon left. He sort of ruined the party.

I turned up the music to ease the atmosphere. Everyone seemed to relax and have a good time. Missy jumped back in the pool and swam for a bit until she climbed up on a raft and sunned herself. All three of the friends had grown to be beautiful young women. Missy was the most stunning of all. She has flaming red hair and nicely developed tits. The pool water was cold and as she climbed onto the raft I could detect some hard puffy nipples underneath that thin top. I watched her sunbathe on the raft for a bit while I tended to the snack bar. I mentally chastised myself for having the thoughts that were running through my head.

She sort of slithered up the wall of the pool and nested in a chaise. She pulled her bikini bottom up and the fabric was securely nestled in her beautiful soft slit. In addition, I could see her bright red pubes peaking around the crotch of her bottom. I started to get hard and hid it behind an empty tray as I went in the house.

I rushed for the shower and as I felt the warm water pulse over my body, relieved the pressure on my balls. I squirted my stuff all over the shower door and then turned the temperature down until I was presentable again. Missy was still on the chaise and greeted me with a smile.

Fast forward three months.

They had all been accepted at the same college and vowed to be best friends for life. It was graduation weekend and of course I attended the ceremony. Someone hosted a party and I went home. I wondered what my life would be like without Kelly as the focus. I was proud that I had raised a bright, inquisitive, and caring ten year old to maturity. Men aren't really equipped to answer questions about things like mensuration and sex to a young blooming woman. It embarrassed us both but I got the job done. Thankfully Marsha and Candy stepped up when it came time to buy bras.

I was home alone and pulled off my swim trunks and took a dip before taking my place on the chaise and reflecting on the last eight years. I pulled the trunks back on before the girls came home at about midnight. I woke to Kelly kissing me on the cheek and could smell the whiskey on her breath.

"I shouldn't drive. Can you take Missy home?" The previous plan was for her to be the designated driver if they served booze at the party. I told her I would and headed off to pull on a tank top. When I got to the door Missy was waiting for me.

"Thank you Mr. G! We can always count on you." There was definitely whiskey on her breath as well. I took her to the car by the arm and held the door for her as she climbed in. She thanked me and we drove the fifteen miles to her house in silence except for her humming to the music. When we pulled into the drive I asked where her mother was. She told me she was out of town at a convention again with Cassandras mother. They both sold real estate.

I walked her to the door. She looked up at me. "I know I locked this door and it's not locked now." I went back to the car and unlocked the glove box to pull out my .380 and a flashlight. I told her to stay outside while I checked the house. I searched all the rooms and told her all was clear.

"Did you check under the beds?" I admitted that I hadn't and this time she wanted to go with me. It was a three bedroom ranch and I checked the first two while she walked close to me. The last was her room and she sort of leaped on the bed while I got on my knees and checked under it.

It was all clear and as I got up I was looking at her on her knees on the bed with her skirt hiked up and no panties on. "How do I look Mr. G? Do you see anything you like?"

I saw a lot that I liked and it had been a few months since I had felt or tasted the pleasure of a woman. I told her it was beautiful but reminded her that I was old enough to be her father. It was, indeed, beautiful. I could see her brown rosebud of an ass and the same large labia I had spotted some months ago when she gave me a show. The pussy fur had been trimmed back from her lips but she was still stunning.

She reached her hand down between her legs and began to stroke herself. I know I should have gotten up and left but I was sort of riveted to the spot.

She rolled over on her back and proffered her wet fingers to me. I opened my mouth and sucked all her dew from them. "Do I taste good to you? I like the way I taste." She pushed her fingers in her cunt again and then licked them seductively. I told her she tasted fantastic. She did.

Somehow her blouse was down to one button and as she undid that I could see the bright pink lace bra that held up those nice firm tits. She shrugged off the blouse and undid the catch at the front of her bra. They were fantastic, with glowing red puffy nipples.

"Please suck on them. No man or boy has ever even touched them before. I know my mom can suck her own but I can't. I need a man to do it. I need you to do it!"

I started to object. I knew it was wrong but my lips seemed to be magnetically drawn to them. I tasted her sweet flesh and felt her nipples swell in my mouth as her moans demonstrated her pleasure. My fingers found their way up her leg to her dripping pussy. I slid them in and out as her moans got louder. She finally clamped down on them and soaked my palm with her juice. I backed off and licked my hand clean.

"Why not go to the source of all that juice? Be the first man and last man to ever drink from that maiden fountain. I backed off.

"What do mean by last?"

"Tonight you are going to fuck me. Tonight you are going to make me a woman!"

She spread her legs for me and my tongue found her clit while my fingers stroked her cunt. She came long and hard. My balls were aching.

My fingers were once again inside her soft and tight cunt. "Why do you want me? I'm old and the young guys probably swarm around you like bees to honey."

"You're handsome, nice, and definitely well hung."

That took me back a bit. "How do know how large I am?"

"At the birthday party I saw you watching my nipples swell in the cool water and when I showed you my pooched out pussy I saw your bulge grow before you ran into the house trying to hide it. You were in such a hurry to relieve your need that you left your bedroom door open. I followed you and watched you jerk off in the shower and shoot your seed all over the shower door. I was amazed at the size and amount you produced. In sex-ed we were taught that most guys are half your size. After you finished and left I went in to lick any residue from the door but you had rinsed it all off. I want to taste you."

She pulled me to my feet and yanked down my swim trunks. My hard-on pointed straight at her She took it in without hesitation. She was amazing. It was like she had been sucking cocks for years. She had me gone in about ten minutes. I told her how great that felt and asked her what she thought.

"I loved the taste of you and the smell of you. I really loved the taste of your cum and I could almost feel those little squiggly guys swimming in my mouth and down my throat. Now, part of you is part of me! Will you eat me again while you recover?" I told her that first I wanted to know how she learned to suck like that.

"After the birthday party I came home and was horny as hell. Mom wasn't home so I went into her room and took the largest dildo she had from the collection in her nightstand. It was as close as I could get to you. I got out an old used towel and sat on it while I imagined that it was your cock in my cunt and busting my cherry. It didn't hurt as much as I expected and I didn't bleed nearly as much as I had been warned about. Two days later Mom was looking for it and checked my drawer. She didn't reprimand me at all, but decided to teach me how to keep a man happy and what I could hope to find in a partner. She reached into the drawer and pulled out the dildo and proceeded to show me how to suck it. I practice with it every night. Everybody in town knows what a slut she is so she certainly has had the experience to teach me."

"That's not a nice way to refer to your mother. I like the way she has stepped up and helped me with Kelly and taken care of you."

"Mr. G, you are probably the last man left in this town that she hasn't fucked or sucked, although that's not for lack of effort on her part. I've been watching her throw herself at you for years. You had to notice." I acknowledged that I had noticed but since she and Brenda had been such good friends it just felt wrong.

She stroked her clit a few times and offered her fingers to me. "Are you going to eat this pussy again or what?" I grabbed a pillow and pushed it under her hips. My tongue worked her clit while I fingered her again. When she came I moved my hand down and swirled a finger around her rosebud. Her motor started running and I raised her hips to give me free access to her anus. I pressed my tongue as far as I could into that tiny thing and her pleasure moans became pants and then screams.

I was ready to fuck. I asked if she was on the pill and she shook her head no. "Just pull out in time and finish in my mouth!" It had taken Brenda about seven years and a bunch of booze to comply with that wish from me and here was a young nubile goddess asking me for it!

"Please. Just fuck me! Make me a woman tonight! Push that beautiful big hunk of meat into my tiny virgin cunt! "She was once again on her knees with her ass in my face. I gave her anus another few licks for good measure and stood behind her. I pushed in just my head and she moaned a bit. I didn't want to hurt her but I also didn't see how I could prevent it. I pushed in as slowly as my little brain would let me. After about ten agonizing minutes I finally I had all ten inches in her cunt and began to slowly stroke her. She screamed with delight.

"Yes Mr. G fuck me like the little bitch in heat that I am and your the top-dog that you are! Make me your bitch!"

I picked up the pace and she began to moan loudly. I was glad the nearest neighbor was a half mile away. I reached around her and pressed on her clit and could feel her cunt tighten around my cock. I was ready to cum as she did and when she clamped so hard I wasn't sure I could pull out in time. She screamed as I pulled out and I spun her around and pushed my hard cock into her mouth just as I came. Her orgasm continued as I blew in her mouth for the second time that night. When we were both done I laid next to her on the bed as we caught our breath. My hands gently caressed her young firm tits. I knew what I just did was wrong but I also knew that she had just given me some of the best sex I'd ever had.

"Thank you Mr. G. I've been looking forward to that for so very long. I can't believe your wife let you get away. Can I ask you a favor? " I told that she could, of course. "I want you to come back tomorrow afternoon and take my virgin ass. One night when my Mom was pretty drunk she told me how much she enjoyed it even if she couldn't sit down afterwards."

I told her that would hurt a lot but she said, "I've been using the dildo there as well and even though it isn't as big as you, I think I can handle it." I told her I'd have to think about it for a while and wondered aloud how much that happened tonight was because of the drinking.

"Mr. G, none of us were drinking. We each took a mouthful and swirled it around so we could convince you we had. This was a ruse to get you out of the house. Please don't tell Kelly I told you, but at the same time you were giving me that wonderful fucking, Kelly and Casandra were losing their virginity too. I guess the apples really don't fall far from the tree."

I was totally confused and shocked. "You mean my little girl Kelly...?"

"Is not a little girl anymore. We all have to grow up sometime. We decided that tonight was the night. Kelly is with Jeff who is a nice guy and Cassandra's with Bobby." The shock gradually went away. I knew it would happen sometime and I wouldn't be there to comfort her and hold her to ease her pain like I had when she fell skating and broke her arm.

"What did you mean about the apple?"

She looked incredulous. "You don't know about that night?" I just shook my head. "Didn't it always seem strange to you that three best friends gave birth on the same day after being knocked up by their boyfriends?"

"I just thought it a weird coincidence." In truth I had always remembered that night when three eighteen year old girls sort of threw themselves at three twenty-two year old guys who were about ready to graduate from the local college.

"They had been so close for such a long time that their cycles were all in sync. They all knew that they had just ovulated that day and wanted to get knocked up by a college grad who could take care of them comfortably for the rest of their lives. You were all used as sperm donors and future breadwinners! I'm guessing that's why none of the marriages worked out."

An alarm went off in my head. "Kelly's not going to get pregnant is she?"

"No. As you know she is on the pill and so is Cassandra. We're much more prepared to make our own way in the world. We decided we needed to get over the hurdle of virginity before we left for college. Better with someone we liked then some drunken frat boy who just slipped us a date rape drug. I will certainly never want to forget this night."

"Does Kelly know that I'm here with you?" My heart sank.

"She thinks I'm here with Ben and that you are with my Mom. It was sort of a ruse within the ruse."

I had to go but didn't really want to. I gave her the first long kiss on the lips of the night and thanked her for her gift. She thanked me as well and I started to get dressed. I pulled my shirt on first and when I bent over to pull up my trunks I felt her fingers gliding up and down my ass crack. She turned me around and knelt behind me.

"This felt so good to me I thought I should return the favor." She spread my cheeks and her tongue found the target. Her hand found my cock and began to stroke it as it got hard. She turned me around and started to take me back in her mouth for the third time. She gave me a wicked little smile. "If I do this will you promise to comeback tomorrow afternoon?" Of course she had me and her warm mouth readily accepted my hot cock as her fingers continued to tease my anus. It took longer this time but not for her lack of skill. And when I finally came, the portion I fed her was not as generous as the last two. She still seemed to savor every drop.

When she was done sucking out even the residue I pulled her to her feet and gave her a nice long and deep kiss.

Should I bring my own lube or do you have some?"

She gave me a derisive look and opened her drawer to pull out a squirt bottle of almond oil. "Three o'clock then?" I assured her that I would be there and she told me the door would be unlocked and to just find her in her room. I left wondering what I had just done and how wise it was.

When I got home I was tempted to check on Kelly but resisted the urge. As I walked by her door I could hear her and Cassandra giggling. I guessed there was no need for comfort from me. A milestone had been breached.

When I woke I was surprisingly hard. Normally, when this happens I usually take care of it but I knew that Missy wanted to feel my balls unload in her ass and fill it. I wanted to provide her with a full measure. I just took a cold shower, dressed and went to the kitchen. As I walked by the laundry closet I could hear the washer running.

Cassandra and Kelly already had bacon on, toast ready to be pushed down, and eggs ready to scramble. It actually did seem like they had grown up overnight. Normally the only times Kelly cooked me breakfast were Fathers Day and my birthday. Every other day it was my morning task.

I thanked them and they asked what my plans were for the day. I told them that I had an appointment in the afternoon but nothing else. "Is it OK if we invite some friends over for a swim?"

I went along with the ruse from the night before, trying to sound stern. "No more booze. You're both under-age and drinking and swimming can be very dangerous!"

In almost perfect unison they replied, "Yes sir!"

I puttered around in the yard for awhile and they offered to help. In retrospect, I think they were just trying to get rid of me. I showered again, left them to their plans, and went to lunch. I enjoyed a burger, fries, and beer at the local tavern while listening to the usual bar-banter. I left at two-thirty and took a slow drive up to Missy's place. I arrived about ten minutes early.

oldbob68
oldbob68
176 Followers
12