The Birthday Dinner

Story Info
Jocelyn finds special presents for friends' birthdays.
2.1k words
4.5
29.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This was written long before "The Girls in the Band" and doesn't have the same kind of character development, but I hope it's kind of a fun read anyway. Special hugs to the two people for whom it was originally written.

***************************

They were so alike in so many ways. They shared the same birthday, the same deep-down decency that was a joy to discover, the same ill-defined sense that that they didn't quite have a right to what they wanted. And Jocelyn loved them both. She also knew that both Josh and Annie deserved everything they wanted -- and more, so much more. Tonight, she would make sure they got it.

When she had invited them weeks ago for a joint birthday dinner, Jocelyn knew in her heart that she wanted to give them more than just one of the special feasts she had learned to prepare during her stint at the Culinary Academy. There were other skills she possessed that she wanted to share with them. But a simple seduction seemed so out of place.

Sure, they had flirted with each other. And there was some obvious physical attraction. But it had been put off too long, she thought. Now it would be awkward and possibly jeopardize the friendship that meant so much to them all.

And with Annie, of course, there was the other issue. While Jocelyn's golden-haired neighbor from downstairs talked openly about a sexual appetite that seemed nearly out of place with her scrubbed-clean good looks, she had often made it clear that her partners of choice shared one trait: they were male.

It was while pondering that problem that Jocelyn's plan was born. "Remember, this isn't about you," she reminded herself. "Try to think about someone else for a change." And once those thoughts began, they took on a life of their own.

* * * * *

As the three friends drained the last drop from the second bottle of Muscat Blanc, Josh sighed contentedly and asked, "So when do we get to unwrap our presents?" "It's ... it's, well, it's kinda the other way around," Jocelyn replied. Josh and Annie looked at each other before turning their heads simultaneously to stare quizzically at Jocelyn.

"I thought us blondes were supposed to be the vague ones," Annie finally said. "What's this about?"

"I took a little chance here," Jocelyn explained. "If I made a mistake, I want you to be honest and tell me, OK? But ... listen, how about I shut up and just show you what I got you for your birthdays? Come with me."

Intrigued by the mystery, Josh and Annie followed Jocelyn out her front door and down the narrow hallway. When they reached the end of it, Jocelyn knocked lightly on the door of another apartment, which was quickly opened by a diminutive young Asian woman covered only by a bath towel. She giggled at the shocked look on the faces of her visitors before gazing at Josh and saying, "Happy birthday, I'm Lin and I'm your present ... or part of it anyway. Come in and meet the rest." Shifting her eyes to Annie, Lin hastily added, "Both of you."

There was a hint of fear in Annie's eyes, but before she could voice it the door opened wider, revealing a tall, slender man "dressed" the same as Lin. "Don't worry, gorgeous," he said with a smile, "Joc isn't out to convert you."

Josh and Annie stared at each other and murmured as one, "What the fuck?"

Barely suppressing a giggle, Jocelyn blurted, "Now you've got it! Fuck is the operative word tonight -- and you both are gonna get as much as you want. From Lin and Greg and from ..."

"The rest of your presents," said a sultry voice that barely preceded a dark-eyed brunette into the front hall. "I'm Sonja," said the voice, which belonged to a woman whose towel was tied low enough to display breasts that defined the word spectacular. "And this is Antonio" she added with a nod over her shoulder toward a serious-looking Mediterranean whose misplaced towel revealed his greatest asset.

"They're yours ... all yours," Jocelyn said to her friends. "And unless I hear a 'no' out of one of you in the next ten seconds ..." she added, dangling fours strips of velvet provocatively.

Several seconds of silence slipped by before Annie broke it. Reluctantly turning her eyes from Antonio's crotch, she looked into Jocelyn's face and said with a wink, "Happy birthday to me!"

Jocelyn told the four "presents" to wait a few minutes while she led her friends to the bedroom. "Now you two just be quiet." As Josh and Annie stood silently, Jocelyn moved back and forth between them, undressing them and telling them how much she loved them. Josh's boxers were the last to go and Annie whistled appreciatively at his erection. "Guess you weren't going to say no, huh?" she asked.

Jocelyn urged the pair onto the bed -- Annie's head at the head of it, Josh's on a pile of pillows at the foot. "Now put your arms out." With that, she secured their wrists to the four posts of the bed in a manner so efficient it made her friends wonder if their birthday hostess had more than a little experience at this. Once they were tied, Jocelyn parted Josh's legs, then spread Annie's so that they were draped over Josh's. "I know how much I will enjoy seeing each of you be pleasured, so I want you to be able to see each other." With one last loving look, Jocelyn called out to her "four play" as she had come to think of them and as each -- except Antonio of course -- entered the bedroom another towel was added to the pile on the floor.

Greg and Sonja climbed onto the bed. "We held a drawing -- and we won," Greg said, flashing a grin before leaning down to suck one of Annie's hardened nipples into his mouth. Josh's cock twitched at the sight of his tethered friend writhing in response to Greg's mouth. "Oh, you like to watch someone being sucked?" Sonja teased. "Hmmmm. Let's see if Annie does too." Flashing a quick smile at Josh, the brunette lowered her head to his crotch. Now there was hint of teasing, no light licks or nibbles. Her lips parted to encase the head of Josh's cock as her head continued its downward movement, forcing his shaft over her tongue and into the opening of her throat. "Oh my God!" Lin whispered almost reverentially as the last of Josh's cock disappeared into Sonja's mouth.

Josh's eyes darted wildly as he looked first at the beautiful woman weaving her oral magic on his cock and then at Annie's pussy being spread wide as Greg wiggled two fingers inside of it. Although he had spent hours fantasizing about Annie, Sonja's mouth made him forget for the moment about anyone else. Each time she pulled her head back, she tightened the grip of her lips around his cock, tugging at head of it, before opening wide again to dip down and swallow him completely.

Annie had been fascinated by the girl's cock-sucking skills, but it was Greg's fingers that now captivated her. Not even her favorite toy felt like this as he spread, crossed and wiggled his fingers inside her pussy, caressing the walls and finding each of those special spots that made her moan in exquisite pleasure.

As the room filled with sounds of sex, all other sounds melted away until finally Lin hoarsely whispered, "Hey, you two, we're supposed to be fucking them -- remember?" Neither Greg nor Sonja need any more urging. The taste and feel of the birthday twins had them more than ready.

Sliding his fingers from Annie's cunt, Greg positioned the head of his thick cock against her opening . As he pressed down, her wetness enveloped his shaft, pulling him deeper inside. The two rocked back and forth against each other, the slippery sounds of their fucking mingling with the groans they couldn't suppress.

"That's just exactly what I want to do," Sonja purred as she knelt above Josh's crotch. "Except not that slow," she added as she sank down on his cock "Know why I really got to go first?" she panted as she rode up and down. Because Joc knew I wouldn't last if I had to wait. I love to fuck and I want to cum all over this beautiful cock."

Annie had her own beautiful cock and was planning to do the same thing to it as Greg filled her repeatedly. There was something almost mystical about the way he would twist his hips as he bore down on her, forcing his cock to bend upwards and drag against the roof of her pussy. Unconsciously, he matched Sonja's rhythm as the two thrust and pumped their way toward orgasm. It was Sonja who won.

With a scream that sounded as though her soul had been torn from her, the brunette shook with the intensity of her cum. Annie knew exactly how she felt. She could feel the same primal sound racing up her throat as Greg sank deep inside of her cunt one more time. "Cumming!" she managed to gasp out before words were totally beyond her and her pussy convulsed greedily around the cock inside of it. Her contractions had barely subsided before Greg pulled quickly out of her and shot a stream of cum that landed between her pinkened tits.

This was too much to resist, Josh thought. But just as he was about to explode Lin knelt beside him and purred, "No, baby, save it for me." Somehow -- God knows how -- he managed to hold back as Sonja milked the last of her orgasm from him before rolling off the bed along with Greg.

Now it was Lin and Antonio's turn, but before they could get onto the bed, Jocelyn whispered, "Wait. Give me just a minute." This doesn't have to be totally not about me, she thought with a grin. "Relax, you two, I won't bite." But she did bite, just a little, as she nibbled her way down Josh's cock before swirling her tongue around it, licking Sonja's cream from the shaft. Finally satisfied that she had given him a thorough cleaning, Jocelyn turned toward Annie and gave her pussy one long, slow lick. "I hope you don't mind, love," she said with a smile. "I just had to have one taste. Now back to what you like," she added with a wink.

And there was nothing for Annie not to like about Antonio when he inched his cock into her. It was a bit longer than average and more than a bit thicker, but what she noticed most was how hard it was. There was no give to it as she squeezed against it, just an almost unnatural steely feeling that stretched her and forced her lips to pull back each time he entered her, creating a delicious pressure on her clit.

Lin, meanwhile, had wasted no time in taking advantage of Josh's cum-deprived cock. Planting her feet on either side of his hips, she had lowered herself like a catcher dropping into his crouch. But the only curves in this game were those on her tawny body as she bounced up and down. Her relentless fucking made Josh glad that he had been able to hold off so that he could enjoy her. But he also knew it would be brief. Sonja had brought him so close. And then Jocelyn had shocked him with her mouth. Now this tiny girl's tight pussy was more than any man could resist. He felt his balls tighten, his shaft throb -- and then it hit. A wave of pleasure beyond any he had known. His arms thrashed futiley against the restraints as he felt his cum explode into Lin.

As Josh erupted, Annie felt her second orgasm welling inside her. There was no finesse to what Antonio was doing her, just a steady rhythmic thrusting that pulled her inexorably along. At her first contraction, she heard him grunt. No, no this time, she thought. "Don't pull out!" she called, and as her cum rolled over her she felt the heat of Antonio's first shot filling her.

* * * * * * * * * * *

Sonja, Greg, Lin and Antonio had eventually gathered themselves and slipped away, leaving the three friends alone. Now Jocelyn busied herself with untying the other two. And as each one was freed, she kissed them softly and murmured, "Happy birthday to the best friends a girl could have.