The Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess. It's really hard to say exactly what would happen."

"Yeah, and it would be hard to say what might happen with anybody else. For all I know, the first guy I decide to go to bed with will have a giant penis and split me right down the middle. At least I can trust you to do the right thing for me, even if it's going to hurt. With some other guy, how would I know what to expect?"

Again, she was right, even if it seemed to play right into my covert desire to be the one to deflower her. I could feel myself growing hard again at the thought, and apparently she could too, because she pressed herself up against me and started moving sensually.

"Okay," I said hoarsely, "but let's take it slow. I want it to be the best possible experience for you."

"See," she whispered in my ear, "that's what I meant, Uncle Dave. I know you'll be gentle with me. Even if the first time hurts a lot, I trust you to do the right thing. Besides, we've got the whole weekend before you have to go back to work, so we have a lot of time to work things out."

"I guess, if you say so. But before we go any further, I'm going to have to get some relief, or I won't be able to think straight, and I might do something we'll both regret."

"You mean you need to have an orgasm?"

"Yes," I said, drawing in a lungful of air.

"Can't I help you do that?"

"Yes," I said, still holding my breath.

"Okay, can you tell me what to do? I mean maybe you could tell me how you do it to yourself."

She finally stopped moving against me, which relieved some of the sensual pressure, and I let out the breath I'd been holding. After I'd gotten back a little control, I said, "Well, I usually do it in the shower. I put soap on it and then move my hand up and down around it as if I were going in and out of a vagina. Sometimes, if I don't have any soap or other lubricant, I squeeze the skin on the outside and pull it up over the end and back down. It's really the tip that has most of the feeling, just like for you it's your clitoris."

After hearing my explanation, she once again reached down to touch me, gently at first, but then she seemed to decide something and encircled me with her hand, slowly tightening her grip until I gasped.

"Oh, Oh, shit," she said, letting go of me and looking in my eyes. "I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm so sorry, I just—"

"You didn't hurt me Honey," I said, quickly grabbing her hand and pulling it back. "It's just that it felt so good, that's all." I helped her by folding her fingers around me once again, and she slowly started pulling upward, drawing the skin along. She seemed to be getting the idea, so I took my hand away and let her continue on her own. But when she reached the tip, she stopped.

"Won't it hurt if I pull the skin over the end?" she said with concern.

"No," I whispered. "Please just go ahead and do it." When she finally slipped the skin over the tip, I felt I would explode. She brought it back down, stopped for a second, and started up again.

"You're sure this is okay?" she asked as she continued to slide up and down. But by that time, I was so close I could only mumble, "Faster."

As she sped up, my body stared to shake and I clamped my arms around her tightly. "Are you all right," she said, slowing down again.

"Yes," I whispered, "But please don't stop." She quickly resumed, and seemed to sense my response, as she squeezed tighter and began to move up and down faster. The sensation was incredible, and when I pushed against her, moaning uncontrollably, she suddenly squeezed so hard and jerked so frantically that I came with explosion of relief so satisfying I involuntarily let out a gasp of air.

My semen shot all the way up to her breasts, but she didn't seem to mind. And as if she knew exactly what to do, she slowed down a little at a time, and then began to milk me gently until the bed was soaked with my juices and I was completely spent.

I must have passed out, because the next thing I knew she was singing softly in my ear and I could feel that the sheets beneath us had started to dry. The song she sang was Hush Little Baby, and the sound was so soothing, I found myself drifting off again. The last thought I had before darkness closed in, was that I had fallen deeply and completely in love with this girl child, and I didn't give one healthy good Goddamn what anyone might think about it.

***

When I awoke again, she was fussing with the linens, turning my body so she could tuck clean sheets in under me. She had not dressed, and I soon realized she had turned on the reading lamp so she could see what she was doing. I knew how shy she was, so I tried my best to avert my eyes, but even after she looked at me and smiled, she didn't try to hide her nakedness. After she'd gotten the sheets straightened and was finished fluffing the pillows, she stood at the side of the bed and stared down at me with a look of love so genuine it nearly brought tears to my eyes.

"Was that okay?" she said, a broad smile spreading across her face, as if she knew the answer. She started to climb in beside me, but I held out a hand to stop her.

"It was incredible," I said, rising up on an elbow. "Are you alright?"

"Of course I am," she said with a chuckle. "I'm better than alright, I'm thrilled that I could make you so happy." Once again she leaned toward me, but I caught her midway and slowly pushed her back until she stood upright.

"I want to look at you," I said. "Would that be okay?"

She cocked her head in that little-girl gesture she'd made before, as if asking why I would want to look at her. But then she shrugged and nodded. "Sure, I guess, though I can't imagine why anyone would want to look at this skinny little body."

"You are not skinny," I said, perhaps a little too sharply. "In fact, you're just about perfectly proportioned for your size." As I said this, I reached up and caressed one of her small breasts. She shivered under my grasp, but didn't move away, and I could feel her skin grow taut under my palm. "These are simply beautiful," I said, pressing a tiny brown nipple with my finger. I let my hand slide down her to her flat stomach, then around her side and into the sharp curve of her waist. I put my other hand on the opposite side and encircled her with both of them until my thumbs and fingers almost touched. She seemed to understand what I was doing, and when she took a deep breath and stretched upward, my fingers did touch.

"It's eighteen inches, in case you're wondering. Thirty four, eighteen, thirty four, to be precise. Certainly not voluptuous by any stretch of the imagination."

"Voluptuous is in the eye of the beholder, Kiddo. And to me you are the most voluptuous woman on the face of the earth." I turned her a little, and when she realized what I wanted, she continued the turn until she faced away from me. I slid my hands down to her hips and then under them, feeling their firmness and squeezing ever so slightly. A shudder rippled through her body as I continued down to her thighs which were taught with nervous energy. When I began to push them apart, she helped me by slowly spreading her legs. As I worked my hands up between them, she bent forward invitingly, and I saw a glint of moisture begin to drip from the tuft of pubic hair that shown in the dim light.

"God," I said in a hoarse whisper, "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my life." And I drew her to me, kissing the small of her back and holding her desperately against my face. As I slowly turned her, planting soft kisses in a circle around her tiny waste, she followed my urging until my mouth found the crease of her crotch. Suddenly, she grabbed me by the hair, trying to jerk me away.

"Uncle Dave," she cried, "Don't," but by then it was too late. And when I spun her around and laid her back on the bed, her protests began to subside. I pushed against her thighs until she allowed me to spread them wide and lift her legs. I stared down at the lovely pink folds of her virginity, thinking to myself what an incredible and rare site this was. When I finally tore myself away from it, and lowered my mouth to her, it was like the taste of sweet nectar to my eager tongue.

As my lips touched her moist vagina, she once again grabbed my hair. "Please, Uncle Dave. Don't. I ... You ..." But by then I was lashing the area near her clitoris with my tongue, and with the first strong push against it, she shrieked and raised herself up to me. Her grip on my hair became tighter, but it did not urge me to stop. Instead she began pushing me harder into her crotch with each thrust of my tongue. Soon her legs gripped my head like a vice and her hips began to rise and fall in frantic rhythm that increased exponentially.

Somehow within all that animal confusion, I found her clitoris with my lips. It had grown larger and stiff under my ministrations, and I eagerly pulled it into my mouth, sucking and squeezing until her body shook with frenzied ripples of ecstasy. She was incoherent now, groaning loudly, slamming her hips against the bed and encircling my head with her legs, until finally, mercifully, she came with a scream of satisfaction the likes of which I had never heard from a woman before.

He legs had tightened around my neck as she locked her ankles behind me, and though I could feel her orgasmic convulsions slow and weaken, she held me there for a long time, jerking and thrusting against me. When she finally began to release me, she pulled on my hair until I had to rise and move upward. I kissed her stomach, then a breast, and soon we were face to face. Her eyes were closed and a serene smile spoke of satisfaction and relief. Worried that she would be offended by the juices that now covered my face, I didn't attempt to kiss her mouth. Instead, I snuggled against her neck, kissing and sucking gently.

She started to speak, but her voice caught in her throat, so she took a couple of deep breaths, blowing warm air against my ear. Finally she found her voice. "Uncle Dave? I want to kiss you," she said hoarsely. "I don't care about that ... stuff. I need to kiss you now."

Slowly, I lifted my head, then lowered my lips to hers. She responded cautiously at first, but then her lips softened and she pushed against mine with increased pressure. Soon, I could tell she was crying, so I moved up to kiss her dampened eyes and brush her hair back from her face. I was stretched out between her legs, and when I moved, my erection, which had grown huge again, touched the outer folds of her still-moist vagina. She jerked a little at this, but then I felt her body relax and she put her arms around my back, urging me on. I was nearly crazy with desire by then, but I knew she was exhausted and probably a little raw from the late-day stubble on my face, so I decided not to enter her right then.

"I want you now," Uncle Dave, she whispered almost desperately in my ear. "Please, I want you inside me."

"I know, Honey, and I want you. But I think we'd better wait a little while, until you've had time to recover a bit." As I said this, I gently pressed against her, allowing the tip of my penis to penetrate just slightly and spread the outer folds of her vagina. She wiggled against me and started making a circling motion with her hips, which made it all the more difficult for me to hold back. And it didn't take long before I came, squirting into her with what had to be near volcanic force.

"Oh," she cried as the heat of my juices filled her. "That feels wonderful." As I shuddered and my body began to go slack, she reached down and pressed on my hips, pushing up and into me as if wanting to empty me completely before I was through. Finally, without thinking how my weight might be too much for her, all my strength left me and I collapsed atop her tiny body, unable to move or lift myself. She didn't protest, just began tenderly rubbing my back and murmuring, "It's okay now. I love you. Please don't leave me."

***

I awoke to the distant sound of running water and realized she had somehow stretched me out on the bed and covered my body with the light bedspread. I still ached with desire and a yearning pain in my groin, and as I stared out the window at the cloud shadows darting rapidly across the waning moon, I heard the door open and the soft sound of her bare feet as she crossed the hardwood floor. She lifted the cover and slipped in beside me, snuggling against my back and embracing me. I felt the coolness of her nipples against my skin and, at her urging, lifted my leg so she could insert a knee and press it up against my aching testicles.

When her hand found my flaccid penis, touching it tentatively as if she knew it would be sensitive, she nibbled on my ear and whispered, "I want to make love to you, now. Like you did to me." I didn't respond, though my body did, and I felt myself growing hard under her fingers in anticipation. She began stroking me delicately as she urged me with her arm to turn onto my back. Then, obviously nervous, she began kissing my chest and cautiously moving down my stomach. By then, her hand was moving up and down with ever increasing speed and pressure, and I could sense her tentativeness as her lips lightly brushed the tip. I reached out to touch the back of her head and urge her on, then felt her tender kiss against the hardness of my tightened skin. Her kisses continued down the shaft and back up again, and after a moment's hesitation, I felt myself entering the inviting warmth of her mouth.

My reaction was involuntary, but the quick contraction did not seem to bother her, as she slid down and pulled me farther in, all the while caressing and lightly squeezing me below. Though I'd been given fellatio by many women before, there seemed to be a heightened sensitivity with Sarah. Instead of the vague sort of generalized friction I usually felt, for the first time ever, I could feel the tactile sensation of touching the inside of her mouth, first on one side, then the other, as her tongue swirled around me and she took in more and more of my length. Soon, I felt the sensation surround me completely as the back of her tongue squeezed me against the opening to her throat, and I was amazed when she didn't draw back. Instead, I felt myself pressing against the small opening, as it constricted and relaxed, then constricted again.

Though I thought she must be choking, she didn't pull back. Instead her constrictions became rhythmic and were soon joined by a pulling sensation, like the draw of a vacuum that seemed to urge me even deeper. As I came closer and closer to orgasm, I couldn't stop myself from pushing, and even though I heard her moan, she didn't try to stop me. When I finally exploded into her throat, she accepted it without shying away. I could feel her gulping and swallowing, while my contractions subsided and I shrank inside her, but even then she continued, milking me with her mouth as she'd done before with her hand.

As I lay there in amazement at her seeming expertise, she finally began to pull away, slowly allowing my shrinking erection to slip from her mouth. She didn't move from her position, curled away from me with her head resting gently on my stomach and her lips still lightly kissing my now-flaccid cock. Finally, I ruffled her hair in an indication that she should come back to me, and as she moved, I helped her until head rested against my chest.

"That was incredible," I managed to croak, pulling her up to my face. Her languid smile and half-lidded eyes told me that she, too, had found some level of satisfaction in doing what she'd done for me. And when we kissed, it was soft and loving, rather than passionate.

"I thought you said you didn't have any experience," I said jokingly. "So how do you explain that?"

"I ... I can't explain it," she said looking away and once again burying her head in my chest. "I had no idea what I was doing. It was strange, really, one of the strangest experiences I've ever had. Once I got past the fear, the rest just sort of came to me. I think most of all I was reacting to what you seemed to need. It was like we had connected on some mystical level, as if our minds had melded and your desires became mine without the need to communicate in the normal way. I've never felt so close to anyone in my life."

"Did you enjoy it? Physically I mean. I can't imagine that it was much fun nearly choking to death and then, uh, having to ... you know, swallow like that, when you'd never even had any experience with that part."

"I know what you're getting at, Uncle Dave, and the answer is yes, emphatically yes! I admit that at first the thought of it scared me, even grossed me out a little, but I wanted so bad to please you, and I kept remembering how much you seemed to enjoy doing it for me. It seemed to bridge the gap between fear and ecstasy, between disgust and thrill, and once my emotions took over, all that was left was my desire to give you the best experience I possibly could."

"That's great," I said, "but you're describing emotions. What I'm curious about is whether you got anything out of it physically. I mean the physical stuff was all concentrated on me, and except for what had to be some pretty uncomfortable things you did, there wasn't anything that would seem to have been physically stimulating for you."

"Wrong," she said with a sly smile. "I know what you told me about my clitoris, and what you did for me confirmed that with one of the most incredible feelings I've ever experienced. It was an orgasm, my very first orgasm, and one that only you could have given me. I will never forget it as long as I live, but what we just finished doing taught me that there are other ways to have an orgasm, ways that don't involve my clitoris at all."

"Are you saying you had an orgasm just by giving me oral sex?"

"Yes, I am. And I would never use the term 'just' to describe what happened. It was different, not at all like the first one, but beautiful in its own way. It was an intense rush, like the thrill of diving off a high dive. Fear at first, then conquering that fear and the adrenalin surge that comes with falling and feeling near death. Then the soothing sensation of the water as it swallows you. And finally, swimming to the surface and realizing that you lived through it all, and how wonderful it is to be alive. I know all that might be hard for you to understand, but it was an orgasm, believe me."

We lay together lost in our own thoughts for a while, until she turned to look at me. "And now, I think I'm ready, Uncle Dave," she said with a meek smile. "I've conquered the fear in two different and wonderful ways, but I'm sure now that the best us yet to come. I want to have intercourse with you, to feel you inside me. I know it's going to hurt, but I want to feel that hurt, to experience it with every sense I have, and to learn what it's like to be a complete woman."

"You know that it might not be so good the first time," I said, gently caressing her hair. That the pain could ruin it all for you."

"Yes, I know that intellectually, and that's perfectly okay with me, because I also know how much I love you, and how much I want to be with you, to feel like a part of you. I've had a couple of glimpses of that now, and it's like knowing your heart's desire is right there in front of you, but not being able to quite reach it. The frustration is almost infuriating. I've done the bit of sticking a toe in the cold water and working my way in a little at a time. Now it's time to take the plunge and get it over with, so I—so we—can enjoy the swim."

I pulled her lips to mine then, and kissed her chastely. Once we'd parted, I asked, "Is there anything you want me to do in particular. I mean anything you can think of that might help it be less painful?"