The Birthday Gift

Story Info
A promise gone terribly wrong.
3.5k words
4.2
62.5k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annieg
annieg
8 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a personal story. Though it may sound ludicrous at times, it is true. I have changed all the names of the participants but mine, for the sake of privacy. I am not proud of it, but I will share it anyway. Comments are very welcome. Since English is not my native language please excuse some spots that might read awkward.

*****

Hello, dear Literotica readers. Let me introduce myself. My name is Annie and I am 27-years old. I live in the capital of an Eastern European country that I will not specify as it has nothing to do with the story I am going to tell. I graduated with honours my Masters in law and immediately started looking for a job that would suit me. It took me half a year to find the right one, but it was like a dream come true - one of the large business law firms in the city, specializing in corporate law. I was assigned as a junior attorney in the team of Irene P. - a corporate shark and a legend that young students like me looked up to. Just forty-two, she had built a formidable reputation as an invincible corporate lawyer who always gets the job done. To my surprise I quickly found out she was an outright lesbian and she was not trying to hide it. Anybody who had ever tried to make silly jokes about it sooner or later regretted it - she had destroyed careers and lives for stupid jokes about her sexuality. Standing at 5 feet 3 inches, she was gorgeous - straight blond hair cut at shoulder length, toned body, and the most amazing ass I have ever seen - a perfect, tight peach of beauty, round and juicy. I think I fell for her the moment I saw her.

Yes, I almost forgot to mention - I am a lesbian too. I am almost 5 feet 8 inches and as I play tennis two times a week my body is in great shape. I have a long dark-brown curly hair that falls almost to my cute little ass.

Working for Irene was tough and challenging - but I liked it. Soon, however, she realized I worked so hard for something more than promotion. I admit I was like a little puppy around her, trying to guess every task before she even mentioned it. Irene did not get in the position she was out of luck - she reads people better than anybody else I know. About four months after I started working for her, at the end of a working week she confronted me. By this time I had fallen in love - completely and utterly, like a stupid teenager. I had no choice but to tell her the truth - I knew I was not clever enough to outsmart her. To my utter surprise she did not get mad or fire me right away. Instead she just ordered me to wait for her outside the main entrance of the building we worked in. She drove me to her apartment and then fucked my brains out - literally.

There was a new agreement between us. She made it plain and simple that I could not expect any special attention at work because we were together. She expected me to work as hard as before. She also asked me if I was afraid to come outright as a lesbian and her lover.

Are you fucking kidding me?! To be Irene P.'s lover and to be ashamed of it? No way! It felt like heaven! She said she admired my will to work harder than the guys in the office and my intellect. She told me though that she did not believe I was going to be a good corporate lawyer because I had too many scruples. I took that as a compliment of sorts.

Out of the office she was so caring and confident! We could talk for hours and she did not assume the mentor role - she treated me as an equal in everything but the work. And the sex - oh, my! She tapped right into my issues. I have always felt slightly submissive and Irene in turn was dominant. Very dominant. She just fucked me the way I wanted to be fucked and went further.

She introduced me to anal sex to my huge delight. She introduced me to threesomes - some of the most fantastic sexual memories of the past year and my whole life actually. Then I found out about her scat fetish.

She had tried golden shower on me and I had no problem with it. Then she talked me into trying scat and I agreed. Of course, she was the dominant partner. At first she pooped on my stomach or my tits. But the progression was fast - soon Irene wanted me to take it on the face, and I could not disagree. I want to get that straight - I do not get pleasure from being pooped on. But it brings Irene such satisfaction and it is such a huge turn-on for her that I am happy to let her do it. And though you might be shocked, after the first couple of times I got used to it - believe it or not, it is not as horrible as it sounds.

Irene's birthday was fast approaching and I had no idea what to buy for her. I mean she had everything she wanted materially. Besides, she makes at least ten times more money than I do. So I decided to be honest with her again - this is what she likes most about me. I told Irene I was not going to buy her a present. Instead I would fulfill her one wish, whatever it was. My proposition came after she had fucked me wildly yet again, so the sexual undertones of the idea were evident. One week passed, then another, then her birthday came and went. She asked for nothing, I almost thought she had forgotten or was giving me a pass. I admit I was a bit disappointed because I had spent a lot of time wondering what she would come up with.

Then the Friday after her birthday came and the waiting was over! Irene had gone out of the office for a business lunch and later texted me she was not coming back until the end of the working day. I still had a huge pile of documents to browse through, so I had my hands full for the day. Midway through the afternoon I received a text from her: "Come to my place 9 PM tonight. Dress casually. Time to fulfill your promise!"

My heart skipped a beat. Oh, yes! She did not forget! I was in for another wild night, I knew it! I could hardly concentrate for the next couple of hours and lousily left most of the job for Monday. I hurried home and took a long shower, then a light snack. Time was dragging like hell - finally I took a taxi at 8.30 and headed for Irene's apartment in the suburbs.

She opened the door with a warm smile on her face, basking in all her glory. God, she was gorgeous! I stepped in and immediately sensed a different scent. I had been at Irene's place tens of times, I knew how it smelled, I knew how SHE smelled, every single perfume of hers. No, there was somebody else. A threesome? Oh, I loved her! Irene and a friend of hers had DP-ed me once with strap-ons, then took turns using my body as a rag doll for hours. I could hardly walk for the next couple of days - it might have been the best fuck of my life!

"Come on in, sweetie", she said in her warmest voice. "I want you to meet someone." She lead me to the large living-room and stepped away. A hot looking woman was sitting in one of the armchairs, probably Irene's age or there about. She was petite in every sense of the word - no more than 5 feet 2 inches, subtle shoulders, slender body, almost child-like feet. She had a stunning long blond straight hair falling freely all the way down her back. Yet there was something in her look, some aggressive, cold demeanor that I instinctively did not like. She was petite, but still she looked like an Ice Queen.

"This is Tolia. She is Russian and she is the wife of one of the large construction entrepreneurs in the city. Tolia is an old friend of mine. We go a long way back!"

"You have fucked, you mean", I thought to myself but said nothing, just nodded. Strange, Irene was usually not into bisexual women. "Nice to meet you, Tolia", I said politely, trying to break the ice. "Hi.", was all she said back, and she did it as if it was taking all the effort in the world. So much about breaking the ice.

"Tolia and I share the same fetish", Irene continued. "I found you, sweetie, and you fulfilled my dreams. Tolia did not have this luck. Up till now. I want you to let her poop on your face. It will bring me great pleasure and it will mean a lot for me."

I had imagined Irene asking me to do a lot of things - this was definitely not one of them. I was shocked, aggravated, panicked. I looked at her with my mouth wide open and stammered: "Can I talk to you for a second, please!"

"You are sure this is what you want me to do?!" I whispered once we got in her bedroom. "Irene, are you serious?! I don't know this woman!"

"I know it is a lot I ask" she responded calmly. "But you made a promise. I really want to see it happening. I will cum right there! Of course, no one will force you do it, sweetie. But I want you to!"

Snap! There was the trap closing. I had no way out. "But I want you to!" There was something about the way she said it that made my knees weak. I cannot explain it. She took my face in her hands and kissed me - a passionate, deep kiss. Fuck, why was she such a good kisser? I could not deny her anything when she kissed me like that, not even the most atrocious thing. "OK, love, I will do it. For you!"

She smiled, satisfied. "Get undressed and grab a towel. I and Tolia will wait for you in the big bathroom." She gave me a playful slap on my jeans-clad ass and left the room. What was I doing? Surely I had to back off! Stop this debacle before it was too late. Yes, it might be the end of my relationship and probably my career in the firm, but still! I had graduated my university with honours and I was working so hard! I did not spend the last seven years for that to happen! "You got yourself in this situation, hon" I told myself. "This is not Irene. It is you. You are to blame for all this. Now go in the bathroom and take what you wanted! You deserved this with your recklessness!"

I slowly undressed and looked in the mirror. Nice shape, good looking. Just a normal 27-year old woman. Or was I? What was about to happen was somehow out of the boundaries of normal. I took a deep breath and headed for the bathroom. It was a large room, very stylish with douche cabin next to the door, a large bath tub to the left. There was also a very big mirror to the right, covering most of the wall. Tolia was already stark naked, waiting for me close to the toilet. Her body was perfect - she looked like a gymnastics champion, not a single extra ounce on her toned body. I slowly approached her, filling kind of strange. I was literally towering over her, probably 6 or seven inches taller. Well, not much good, since I was going to submit myself to her in the most horrible of ways.

She looked at me and nodded: "You have a very nice body, do you train?" Her accent was very heavy, though our languages are relatively close. It was sexy, sultry, provocative. What was wrong with me?!

"Tennis, twice a week" I responded. She nodded again. "Look, I like things to happen my way. This...", she paused "will happen my way. You have a problem with that?" "No." I said quietly and looked at Irene. She was leaning against the bathroom door, enjoying the view.

"Good. Get on your knees." I did what I was told. She paused for a second and made two steps to the left turning her back to me. This way her ass was facing the large mirror as well. "She wants to watch it" I thought. I positioned myself behind her, my face a couple of inches away from her buttocks, slightly under the crevice of her ass. This way she would poop on my nose and cheeks and hopefully no further. "I want you to lick me first" she said in a much milder way, as if asking a friend for a favour. Give her a rimjob? No problem. Her sweet little ass was more than inviting.

I slightly opened her peachy cheeks and began sliding my tongue all the way up and down her crack. She grasped for air and moaned loudly. It was just a tease - my tongue quickly found its mark and began licking her rosebud frantically. "Oh, my God!" she exclaimed in a surprised voice. "What is it" I thought "you did not expect me to be this good?"

And then I felt it - her anal ring slowly began opening for my tongue and I knew she was ready to defecate. I quickly withdrew my mouth from her anus and went back a little lower. Here it comes, my degradation at the hands of a total stranger. I closed my eyes and just waited.

"You are not in the right position, honey", she said. I could sense the sarcasm in her tone. I slowly opened my eyes, my face inches away from her ass. Her anus was now wide open, forced by a large, thick dark-brown poop coming out about two inches. She slightly bent her knees and opened her legs just a bit wider, positioning herself right on top of my mouth.

Her intent was now more than clear - she wanted me to take it in my mouth. NO WAY! I panicked and then turned my face towards Irene. Her eyes were wide open, nervously biting her lip, barely able to control herself from pushing her hand in her panties and masturbating feverishly. She nodded at me in approval and encouragement. Filthy slut! She wanted me to succumb to this, to be disgraced by her friend in this horrible way.

I should have stopped this right there, right then. I did not. My knees were glued to the floor, my eyes fixed back on the large turd, popping shamefully from the Russian's violated rosebud. "I don't do this with Irene" I stammered. Well, that was a stupid thing to say. I realized how pathetic I must have sounded trying to talk my way out of this. "You will do it with me, honey", Tolia responded huskily in her heavy Russian accent. There was no sarcasm in her voice, anymore - it was just lust.

"I want you to stick your tongue out and lick my shit. Slowly." This was not happening to me. I love to be dominated, to be called names, I like the rough play. But this was something else - this was plainly degrading. Yet I felt like I was under some sort of hypnosis. I love Irene, I really do - and I did not want to disappoint her. I know it may sound ridiculous, but at that crucial moment this was the only coherent thought in my head. The rest was a mess, a catastrophe of emotions and shame.

I looked up at Tolia and then stuck my tongue out. I barely touched the poop with the tip of my tongue, wary of the taste. It was bad, but I expected worse. I could take it, I could endure. My tongue was followed by my lips which sealed around the poop. I began licking and sucking, as if I was giving a blowjob. I looked up at the Russian's face. Tolia's eyes were wide open, she was breathing heavily. I realized she was surprised, even shocked. She had wanted it, but she had thought I would back off. And now she was getting her darkest, deepest fantasy fulfilled. She grabbed by pony-tail and growled "I want your lips around my asshole, slut!"

I obeyed instantly, my mouth now sealed to her anus. And then she began pushing. I knew she could well control her bowels by the way she had stopped pooping precisely when she wanted. Now my lips were where she ordered and Tolia was ready to give it to me. Oh my God, she was defecating in my mouth! And I was just kneeling behind her, taking it like an obedient girl! She pushed slowly, trying to enjoy the moment as long as possible. Her feces filled my mouth, I barely controlled myself from throwing up. But she was nowhere near finishing. The turd just kept filling my mouth, sliding on my tongue. This thing was huge! When my mouth was full I pushed my hands against her buttocks, trying to stop her.

"What is it honey, are you full?" she asked in her maddening sarcastic Russian tone. But she stopped and turned her face around to look at me, a wide satisfied grin on her face. She was still holding my pony-tail tight, firmly in place. "Look at your honey, Irene! She can't speak - her mouth is full with my shit!" I thought I would start crying then, I felt so ashamed, degraded. I felt like a creep. "It's ok, little girl", laughed Tolia and released her grip. I immediately moved to the toilet and spitted all the feces out as fast as I could. Thanks God the poop was still thick and solid and I could manage in just a couple of seconds.

"Hurry up, baby girl!" ordered Tolia as I was turning towards her. She was still defecating, her next turd already half way out. "You don't want that drop on the floor, do you? Hurry up!" Without even thinking I positioned my mouth under her, taking her shit as if it was the most delicious thing I would ever have in my life. She didn't hold my head this time - she did not need to. Tolia knew I would do anything now - I was just broken. "Such a good little baby girl" she teased as she finished, my mouth full again. She looked mockingly at me and she farted - right in my face - and she laughed heartily.

"We are not finished yet" she said in a satisfied tone, posing with her butt stuck out against the mirror. "Why waste toilet paper when I have you? Come and lick me clean!" I did not protest, though it was ludicrous - my tongue had shit all over, how I was supposed to clean her? But I kneeled behind her and started working - my tongue painting slow circles on her anal ring. "Oh my God, Irene she is perfect! What a slut! You've trained her so well!" Tolia moaned, her orgasm building fast. "Baby girl shit slut!" she shrieked and came on my face hard, collapsing on her knees. I opened her sweet little ass cheeks and continued tonguing her rosebud. "Ok, slut, I am done!" she whispered and moved away from me. I could not believe how quickly she regained her composure. She just stood up and looked at me - with a bit of surprise and disgust. She was the Ice Queen again.

"You realize you are a worthless slut, don't you?" she said in a calm, harsh voice. I stared at her in shock, my chin dropping low. "You just let a total stranger shit in your mouth. I wonder what your Mom would say if she could see you!" I could not believe my ears. She was not kidding - she was destroying me right there, in front of my girlfriend. "The next time you try to be all grown-up and tough, think of the moment you begged me to stop shitting in your mouth because it was full!" Tears overtook me and I started sobbing on the floor. Why was Irene silent, why did she not step in? I did not realize she had left the room, probably masturbating in the bedroom after Tolia finished off. The Russian turned around and headed for the shower. How did I let this happen?!

annieg
annieg
8 Followers