The Birthday Gift

Story Info
Best friends force girl to have sex.
1.7k words
3.44
81.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my 25th birthday, I had been looking forward to it because I knew my best friend Zac was planning something big for me. I could hear the constant whispers at work and everyone stopped talking every time I walked in the room. I had also checked his phone once when he was not around and found cake and flower orders. He was the best. Zac and I have been friends for 8 years now. We graduated college together and got a job in the same company. I knew he has a crush on me in the beginning but I didn't really see him that way, I guess he got the hint eventually and moved on, but we stayed best friends.

The next day I walked home feeling excited and as I opened the door I was greeted with everyone screaming 'Surprise' which was expected but I put on a fake 'Omg, I didn't expect this' look. We all had an amazing time singing, dancing, drinking. I opened my gifts and thanked everyone personally for it. By 12.30 everyone started making a move, it was the weekend so Zac offered to help me clean up the mess that was made. We spent almost an hour clearing stuff, when we were done Zac spoke.

"I haven't given you my gift yet. I was waiting for everyone to leave to give it to you, it's really special."

"Awww…you've already done so much for me, you didn't have to buy me anything."

"I really wanted to. It's inside, go try it on."

I walked in and found a beautifully wrapped package with a dress in it. It was a bit revealing for my taste but it was so beautiful I had to try it on. Five mins later Zac walked in shirtless with his pants lowered a little and his cock in his hand. At first I couldn't understand what was happening.

"Zac, what are you doing?" I asked, scared.

"I'm giving you your gift sweetheart," he replied.

As he got closer I moved away further, I tried to make a run out of the room but he caught me and dragged me to the bed. I struggled hard under his grip but he was too strong for me. He got out the pink handcuffs Pam had gifted me as a joke and handcuffed me to the bed railing. Then he pushed he dress up and tore off my underwear and started licking my pussy and rubbing my clit.

"You like that right, you little cunt!" He said, "I'm going to give you the best fuck you've ever had.

"Why are you doing this? I thought we were best friends." I begged him to stop.

"I don't want to be your best friend, I wanted to be more. I wanted you to love me and be with me. I wanted to make you happy. Instead, you wanted to spread your legs for those bastards who just used you and left you. One guy after another I watched you get your heartbroken and hoped that you would give me a chance but you never did. I have to punish you."

He then inserted his fingers in my pussy and no matter how much I resisted I couldn't help it. His touch was exciting me and I was getting wet. He sensed that I was not fighting him anymore so he began eating my pussy and I moaned in pleasure. I was enjoying every bit of it but then he suddenly stopped and unlocked the handcuffs.

"I'm done with you," he said, pushing his cock back in and zipping his pants.

"What do you mean by you're done?" I asked him angrily. I couldn't believe he had practically forced himself on me, aroused me and was leaving me high and dry.

"I don't want to fuck you any more," he said, walking away.

"You're not going anywhere, you have to finish what you started." I quickly ran ahead and closed the door and stood against it. He ignored me and tried to move out but I wouldn't let him.

"You know why you don't wanna fuck me? Coz you can't, you just don't have it in you. I'm glad I didn't date you, coz you just can't take me." Those words seemed to make him so angry, he turned me around and tore off my dress, took out his cock and shoved it in my pussy.

"I'll show you what I can do bitch. You are mine and I'm going to make sure you know that by the time I'm done with you."

He gave me a few hard thrusts and I cried in pain. He noticed I was bleeding and he stopped in shock, took out his dick and walked away from me.

"Why are you bleeding?" He asked me, not able to understand what happened.

"Why do you think? I'm a virgin, or was, before you shoved your dick in me," I replied.

"Oh god! What have I done?" He seemed really upset. "Didn't you have sex with any of the guys you dated?"

"No I didn't. I wanted to wait for the right guy, that's why they all broke up with me, coz I didn't let them have sex with me."

"I'm sorry Eva, I thought you were a slut and it made me really angry thinking about all the men who touched you, who were inside you. Now that I know the truth, I feel horrible for what I did to you."

"I don't want your apology, I want your fucking dick inside me." Maybe it was the alcohol and the horniness talking but I couldn't take the emotional crap anymore. I wanted him to fuck me right now.

"I can't do it," he said. It pissed me off and I decided to take the matters in my own hands. I pushed him on the bed and took his cock in my mouth, sucking it hard while he moaned, running my hands over it and playing with the tip with my tongue. Then I got on top of him and sat on his dick and started riding him. I still wasn't exactly satisfied.

I pulled him up and said, "look Zac, you promised me a birthday gift and you are giving it to me. I want you to make me yours, leave your mark on me. I want you to make love to me. I want you inside me and all over me." That really seemed to do the trick coz the next thing I know, he picks me up and carries me to the wall while he is still inside me and leans me against it, my legs are balancing on his sides while I hold on to his neck, he bounces me on his dick for as long as he can. I had never tried this position before so I find it very pleasurable but difficult to maintain. He drops me down and turns me over and enters me from behind, his one hand playing with my clit, tracing the outline gently and first and then flicking it in short and fast moves. His other hand is playing with my tits, pinching it hard and caressing it to ease the pain. He keeps ramming inside me, with deep and hard thrusts while telling me how much he has wanted to do this since a long time. He continues to do this as I feel my orgasm build up, he senses it too but doesn't want it to end so quickly so he carries me to the kitchen to have some fun.

I've had this fetish from a long time where I eat off something from a person's body and he does the same to me. He places me on the platform, gets out chilled icecream, takes some out with his fingers and puts some on my breasts, the coldness makes me moan, he makes sure he gets it on my whole boob, especially my nipples and applies it all over in slow circular motions. Once he is done, he pins my hands on top and starts eating the icecream off my boobs and doesn't stop even when it's all gone. He runs his tongue on my nipples sucking it over and over again till they feel sore. It's my turn now, I stand up and get some chocolate syrup, take off all his clothes and pour it on his chest, watching as each drop finds it's way from his chest to stomach to his penis, some running down his thighs and legs, while others falling to the ground. I hold his sides and run my tongue over his chest, tracing the path the chocolate drops have made, making my way down. When I reach his cock, I lick the syrup off, before latching on to the tip. I see the pre cum oozing out of him and take his shaft in my mouth. I can feel the chocolate mixing with his juices and I relish the heavenly taste. I hear him groan, he holds on to my hair and begins fucking my mouth, I hold his dick and move with his rhythms.

"I'm cuming!" He screams but I keep going till his juices flow in my mouth like a tide. I swallow it in and it hits me hard in my throat.

He then carries me to the bathtub and leaves the water running. He puts soap on me and begins scrubbing my body clean, making sure he gives each part enough attention. I do the same to him while he is recovering from his previous orgasm. He kisses my nipples and nibbles at them lightly, while rubbing my clit. I arch my body backwards and my legs feel like Jell-O. I break into spasms and he quickly takes me on his hardened dick, it's not as stiff as before but I still begin bouncing on it. I feel it adjusting inside me and I increase my tempo, I can feel my legs getting tired but I keep going till in one final thrust I find my release and cum. Immediately after, he cums too, I have no energy left in me as I hug him tight resting my head on his shoulder while he holds me.

"You're finally mine," he says, cupping my face in his hands and kissing me deeply. That was the best birthday gift I ever had.