The Birthday Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Senara
Senara
4 Followers

"Thank you, Daddy." she said as she pulled on her coat and followed him out the door.

Dinner was uneventful, the local surf and turf. Of course, neither of them ate seafood, but, enjoyed steaks. They lingered over coffee. When Doug called for the check, he looked at his love, his life, and said, "Anne, this is where the fun begins, this is where my birthday present starts, do you understand? I know you're a bit worried, but, please, just remember that I LOVE YOU. And this is actually a gift for both of us. But, it is my birthday, so I go first. Do you trust me, Anne?"

"Daddy, I trust you with my life, but, I won't lie, I am scared. I havn't't a clue as to what you've got planned."

"I love you, Baby Girl, you're my one and only." he said as he took her hand and kissed it, "You have all of my love, for all of my life. Now, lets go home, the fun is about to begin."

There was a strange car in the driveway when they pulled up to the house, but, she knew better than to question. She'd get another spanking for sure. Maybe even the paddle. 'No, it's his birthday, Anne, don't ruin it for him.' she thought, 'I'm not going to ask.'

"Anne," Doug said as he turned to her, before he even shut the truck off, "I'm going to put your blind fold on, but, don't worry, I'll be with you all the time. OK?" he asked. Now, she was beginning to worry. He never asked, he just told and did. 'Why is he asking this time?' she wondered.

"Yes, Daddy, of course." and she turned so he could tie the scarf around her eyes. Doug shut the car off, opened his door and made his way around to her door.

"Come on, Baby Girl, it's party time!" he said as he helped her out of the car, and up the steps to the house. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, Daddy, I am."

"I love you, Baby Girl, don't forget that. What ever happens, just always remember, I love you." and he opened the door.

Anne wasn't sure what to expect, but, she didn't hear anything, didn't sense anything out of place, so she relaxed a bit. She stood in the foyer, Doug closed the door, and took her jacket. He reached for her dress, and untied it, and slipped it off her shoulder. She stood there, in her red under clothes, and listened as he took his jacket off.

"Anne, I'm going to take you upstairs, and get you situated. Then I'm going to come down, and get wine for us. OK?" he asked.

"Yes, Daddy, OK. But, I'm a little scared." she told him.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

"I know, Baby, lets go." he said as he led her up the stairs to the bedroom. "Anne, relax ok, just relax." he told her as he led her into the bedroom, and over to the closet. He backed her up against the door, and raised her right arm to secure it in the door restraints he had brought from home. "I love you, Anne. And only you." He said again as he restrained her left arm. "Tonight, it's my night. Baby Girl, but, please, god, Anne, remember I love you."

"I know you do, but, you're scaring me, Daddy, you keep saying that. I know you love me." she said as she felt him tie her ankles off to the dresser. "Daddy, why are you tying my legs to? You never do." she started to shake.

"Anne, I told you, tonight, it's all about me. I love you." he said as he pushed her back against the door, and ravaged her mouth. He tasted of the beer he had with his meal. Their tongues danced in their mouths. His hands ran roughly across her breasts, his hard on was rock solid on her leg. She pulled against the restraints wanting to touch him. "Anne, I'll be back, I'm going to get us some wine." he said as he pulled back, leaving her panting, wanting more.

"Yes, Daddy."

He wasn't gone long, but, she was so wet for him, and she needed him to touch her. Pull on her nipples, flick her clit, something. She needed to cum.

"Anne, I'm back, Baby, would you like some wine now, or would you rather wait?"

"I'll wait, Daddy, I only want you."

"Soon, baby, you'll have me soon. I'm going to take off your blind fold, Baby Girl, but, please, what are you supposed to remember?"

"I'm supposed to remember that you love me, Daddy, and only me." she said, "right?"

"Yes, baby, I love only you." he said as he pulled the scarf down from her eyes. The room was lit softly, but, it took a second for her eyes to adjust. "Anne, this is Kim," he said when Anne noticed the other woman standing next to him.

"Hi, Anne, nice to meet you." Kim said. Anne took in this whole picture. Kim stood about 6 inches taller than her. She was wearing a short skirt, stockings, heels, her dull brown hair was pulled into a tight bun. She had very little make up on, and she was strikingly pretty. Not beautiful, but, pretty enough. Kim had her arm draped acrossed Doug's shoulders, brushing her full breasts against him.

"Doug?" that was all Anne could manage. He knew she was really worried now, she had called him Doug, not Daddy, not Sir, but, Doug.

"Remember." And he turned and kissed Kim. Hard. He backed her up against the bed, and started unbuttoning her shirt. He could hear Anne start to cry. But, he didn't stop. He continued unbuttoning Kim's shirt, and pushed it off her shoulders. He leaned in, and kissed her neck, ran his tongue up to her ear, sucked on her earlobe. Kim sighed, and leaned into him.

"God, Doug, I'm so fucking horny."

"Daddy." Anne said softly, he almost didn't hear her. His blood was pounding in his ears.

"Remember, Anne." was all he said.

Anne watched as he finished undressing Kim. Underneath her clothes she was wearing a similar outfit, almost identical to Anne's outfit, but, Kim's was black. Black was a color that Doug didn't like her to wear. A dress yes, but, not her lingerie, never black lingerie.

"Kim, undress me." Doug said, completely ignoring Anne now.

She couldn't believe it. Here was her husband, her best friend, her lover, her Master, HER DADDY, and he was letting another woman undress him. 'He's mine' she wanted to call out, but didn't dare. The tears were still falling, but, Anne couldn't drag her eyes away. She watched as Kim unbuttoned his shirts, and let it fall to the floor. She got on her knees, and undid his belt, and Anne could hear the zipper come down as if it was amplified, and it hurt her ears. 'Daddy, oh, god, please, don't let her touch you.' she said, but no sound came out. She pulled against the restraints, but, they wouldn't give. And her crying turned to sobbing.

"Suck on my cock, Kim." Doug told her as she pushed his pants down over his ankles, and he stepped out of them, his underwear followed. Now he stood completely naked in front of this woman, and his wife was restrained, and couldn't do a thing about it. It made his cock even harder, if that was possible. Kim took his hard cock between her lips and sucked him in. She gagged quickly, unable to take him all the way in, 'Stupid whore,' Anne thought, 'I hope you choke on it.' She was very enthusiastic about her sucking, he had his hands tangled in her hair, and pushed and pulled her head up and down his cock. "Oh, yeah, Kim, suck my cock. That feels good, slut." It seemed like hours, but, it was only a few minutes later that he pulled Kim up from her knees and pushed her back on the bed, "Spread those legs, I'm coming to dinner." he said as he slid down between her legs, and pulled her g-string out of the way. "What a sweet smelling pussy, does it taste as good?" he asked.

"You bet it does, Baby, now lick me." Kim said as she pushed his head down to her shaved pussy. "Tongue fuck me, Baby."

Anne couldn't believe it. She was just amazed. "You whore, you fucking slut, THATS MY HUSBAND YOU'RE HAVING SEX WITH!" she screamed out loud. And then, she flinched when she realized she'd just said that. Doug stopped what he was doing, eating another womans pussy, in case you didn't know it, and got up. 'Uh-oh' Anne thought as he turned to her and walked over to where she was restrained. His hard cock jutting out in front of him, Kim splayed out on the bed, fingering herself.

"Anne, you will keep quiet. I told you, it's my birthday, it's my gift. If you can't keep your mouth shut, I will gag you, with Kim's panties. And you won't be able to utter one word. Do you understand me?"

"Daddy-"

"No,"he said as he grabbed a handful of hair, roughly pulling her head back, "Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Daddy, I understand." she said through her tears. "I understand."

"Come back here, Daddy, and fuck me." Kim said. Doug turned from his wife, his submissive, and went back over to the bed. When Kim called him Daddy, Anne's heart broke into a million pieces, 'He's my Daddy, not your.' she thought. Doug reached out, and grabbed a handful of Kim's hair.

"Lets get this one thing straight, Kim, I'm not your Daddy." and he fell on top of her, groping her breasts, squeezing her nipple hard. "I'm not your Daddy." Anne wanted to cry out, 'Thank you, thank you, thank you, Daddy. You're my Daddy.' but, kept her mouth shut, she didn't want anything from that woman any where near her, especially her underwear.

"Just fuck me, Doug. I've been waiting for so long. I've wanted you for the longest time."

"And, you'll have me." he said as he reached over to the night stand, opened the top drawer, and pulled out a box of rubbers Anne hadn't known he purchased. "Put this on for me, Kim. I'm going to fuck you hard." Doug said as he rolled onto his back, and made eye contact with his wife. 'Anne, I hope you remember how much I love you.' he thought as he watched the tears fall from her beautiful eyes.

"Gladly, Babe, I've been dying for this rock hard cock." Kim said as she unrolled the condom.

"Get on your back, and spread your legs, I'm going to pound your pussy now." he said as he positioned himself between Kim's legs. He took hold of his cock, checking the condom, placed the tip of his cock between her lips, and shoved, "Yeah, baby."

"Oh, yeah, Doug, fuck, that feels good." Kim said as she spread her legs further.

Anne pulled against the restraints again, foolishly thinking they'd give, and she could run.

"Oh, yeah, Kim, god, it feels good. So different." Doug said as he pulled his cock out, and shoved it back in, hard. He fucked in and out for a few minutes, both grunting and groaning. "I want you to ride my cock, Kim." he said as he pulled his cock all the way out, and moved from between her legs.

"With pleasure, Doug, I need to ride your stallion." Kim said, as she caught Anne's eye and smiled.

Doug laid down on the bed, and moved so he'd be able to see Anne. "Get on, Kim, Fuck me." Kim slid down his pole, and rocked back on his lap.

"Oh, yeah, baby, that feels so good." she said as she rose up again, and slammed back down.

Doug reached up, and rolled her nipples between his fingers. He pulled hard. He was very rough, just like Anne liked it. But, this wasn't Anne. Anne was restrained to the door, he was fucking another woman. Doug pinched and pulled Kim's nipples while she bounced up and down on his cock. "Oh yeah, baby. Ride my cock."

"This feels so fucking good." Kim said, reaching behind her, cupping his balls in her hand, rocking up and down on his cock.

Doug caught Anne's eyes, and saw something he'd never seen before. For the first time, he began to doubt himself. He'd been so sure when he planned all of this. He was the one in control. He was her Dominant. She was his submissive. It was his right. Wasn't it? He wasn't sure what this emotion was, fear? Anger? No, it was heart break. 'Oh, god, what have I done?' he asked himself. He stopped touching Kim, but, she hadn't noticed, she continued to ride his cock.

"I'm going to cum, Doug, god, you feel so fucking good." Kim said as she fell over into oblivion, and came. When she finished, she slowed her movements just a bit, and fell over thinking to kiss him.

"Kim, that's enough, get off of me." he said.

"Why? What's wrong? Arent you enjoying yourself?" she asked as he pushed her gently but persistently off. Just then, Kim looked over, and saw Anne's face. 'Oh boy. Not good.' she thought. 'Not good at all.'

Doug got off the bed, and pulling the condom off, dropping it in the garbage, he walked over to Anne. He didn't say a word, but stood right in front of her. "Kim, please get dressed, and see yourself out. I think we're through here."

"Uh, yeah, I think so. Um, I'll just let myself out. Uh, geez, Anne-"

"Kim, just go, please." Doug said, never turning from Anne's face.

"Yes, sure. I'm gone." and she gathered up her clothes and left.

Neither said a word, Anne pressed herself back against the door, trying to get as far away

from his as possible. They both heard the front door close, and a second later, the car door slam, the engine start, and listened as the sound faded away. Then, Doug ventured to speak to her.

"Anne?"

She couldn't answer him through her tears.

He didn't touch her, but, put his hands on either side of her head, "Anne?" he asked again. "Talk to me, Baby Girl. Please." She still couldn't talk to him. "Ok, Anne, I'm going to undo your legs, OK?" he asked, not waiting for an answer, he bent down and untied her legs. She didn't move. He stood up, and looked at her. "Anne?" and waited. "God damn it, Anne. Are you going to talk to me?" He wanted her to say something, scream, yell, cry, something. But, the tears just fell silently. "I'm going to undo your wrists, then we'll sit and talk, OK?" he asked again, and reached up and undid her right wrist. "Anne, please, I'm sorry. You've got to listen to me, I'm sorry." he said as he reached up and undid her left wrist. The second she was free, she walked calmly around him, out of his reach. He grabbed her arm, and tried to pull her to him. "God, Anne, Please." She never stopped to look at him, she just kept walking. She stopped at the bedroom door, and undid her heels. Doug was standing near the closet door, naked, and soft now. Anne stepped out of her heels, and never looked back. Through the door, down the stairs. She stopped at the bottom and pulled the stockings off her legs. He was now standing at the top, looking down at her. "Anne, damn it, you have to talk to me. Where are you going?" he asked nervously as he watched her pick up her jacket, open the front door, and walk out. "ANNE? ANNE? WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"

Senara
Senara
4 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I hope that you finish this story...

I am very curious about what happens next.

SubleeSubleeabout 14 years ago
Trust broken....

You could feel her pain and heart break as she went through this experience. A great story but quite sad, he truly injured his submissive emotionally by not realizing how this would destroy her trust. This type of scene should have been discussed prior to doing it. Hopefully a sequel with a happier ending will come next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved it!

I looked right away to see if you had written anything else, but alas -- no. I loved this story and hope there will be either a sequel or more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thank you

for showing the true relationship of dom/sub. Dom doesnt mean doing what ever you want without considering how much your sub can take. A true Dom should be aware of their sub's limits: emotional and physical. I don't think there would be a sequel because Doug just killed the main part of a dom/sub relationship - trust.

little0nelittle0neabout 18 years ago
I knew it....

He kept reassuring her of his love so much that I just knew he was going to bring another girl in. So sad for Anne. Your writing demonstrated her pain so well that my heart broke also. She was so devoted to him and in love with him, I hope she doesn't go throw herself in the ocean over him. Very well written story. Sad but good.

Thanks.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Mistress Has a Business Trip Mistress remotely dominates while away on a business trip.in BDSM
Dare You? Tina Ch. 01 A steadily growing BDSM story.in BDSM
Meeting My Domme While Shopping Ch. 01 Further humiliation follows.in BDSM
She Creates the Fantasy Wife catches husband; wife takes control.in BDSM
A Strip Whipping! I strip for my slave as I whip him good.in BDSM
More Stories