The Birthday Gift Ch. 02

Story Info
It's Alexis' birthday now.
3.5k words
4.46
54.6k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 03/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BW3
BW3
53 Followers

This story continues the events started in "The Birthday Gift." If you want the full effect you should go back and read part one. If you like it, and this story as well, be sure to vote and leave feedback.

The TV standing in front of the bed showed the scene we had watched I don't know how many times. Me- handcuffed, naked, and bent over a table-at the mercy of Lori, my ex-girlfriend, and my current lover, Alexis. The screen vividly showed a close up of my face contorting in pain and pleasure as Alexis drove her throbbing dick up my freshly busted asshole while Lori chuckled devilishly as she worked the camera. That had been the most amazing night of sex and discovery in my life as this dazzling shemale made me her bitch and left me begging for more. And believe me, I got way more.

The action in our bedroom that night mirrored the action from the tape almost exactly. Her hands worked in sync with the beauty on the screen, spreading my cheeks and forcing her cock between them. I was in step with my video counterpart; moaning and rocking my hips back to meet every thrust she gave me. Only now I was on all fours on the bed (she didn't need to handcuff me anymore) and there wasn't any pain any more. Over the last two months Alexis had stretched me so well that I was able to take every inch of her into me and felt only ecstasy. Her fingers ran up my back and found a fistful of my hair. She pulled back until I turned my head to look right into her piercing green eyes. I loved watching her fuck me-her tits bouncing, her red hair flying around her shoulders, and the hungry, animal look that came across her face as she worked her body into mine.

"Tell me," was all she said. I knew all too well just what she wanted to hear. I knew that she would punish me good if I didn't say it, and I knew exactly how well she'd reward me for telling her what she was looking for.

"I'm your bitch."

"And what does my bitch want?" she said, timing her increasingly rough motions with each word.

"For you to fuck me harder," I growled through clenched teeth.

"Louder, whore!"

"Fuck me harder with your big dick!!!"

And, just like always, she did. She dug her shimmering, crimson nails into the skin on my hips and pulled me towards her until her balls slapped against my ass like she was trying to spank me with them. She tore into me with all the strength in her long, athletic frame.

"My bitch loves my cock in his ass, doesn't he?"

I was almost breathless in the overwhelming waves of pleasure that came with each pump she gave me, but I forced myself to speak, for fear that she might just stop. "I love every inch of it."

She stopped speaking after that, but the relentless pounding continued. I knew when she stopped speaking she was close to cumming. I tightened my muscles around her dick as she exploded inside of me, sending what felt like gallons of hot, sweet jizz up my ass. I loved the warmth and stickiness that I felt inside me.

She pulled out of me, and we both collapsed into each other's arms. We held each other for ten minutes, catching our breath and simply enjoying the sensation of our sweaty, fragrant bodies pressed together. It always amazed me how tender she was right after sex, because, as you might be able to tell, she was anything but tender during it. In our life together this was really the only aspect where she was at all controlling. She thought it was sweet, almost chivalrous, how I would hold open doors and pull out chairs for her. She was unlike any other woman I had ever been with (aside from the obvious!). I chuckled to myself thinking about how I had to start dating a shemale in order to find an old fashioned gal.

Alexis noticed the smirk on my face and returned the look with a full on grin. "That was wonderful," she cooed.

"Don't sound so surprised," I said.

She ran her fingers through my hair, much more gently this time, and said, "I'm not, I'm just worried that you'll get bored. You know if you ever wanted to try something new I might be up for it.

There was something in her voice that made it sound like I wasn't really the one she was worried about getting bored. For the last few weeks she had been making more and extreme suggestions to spice things up. The thing that she seemed to want more than anything was a threesome, but I was a little skittish about the idea. I had met her through what I thought was going to be a threesome but turned into a lot more. In light of the fact that it was a threesome that let me steal her away I really didn't want to chance losing her in one night. I was starting to think she sounded like me when I'd tell my ex, Lori, that I was satisfied with our sex life and that I was happy where I was, even though I was already planning on dumping her. Alexis was the most fascinating thing that had ever come into my life, and I was feeling more than a little desperate.

The next day, sitting at my desk I was all but zoned out, thinking about what I was going to do. I had to do something. After struggling for hours I decided I had to bite the bullet and go for it, but how? I rocked back in my chair and caught a glance at my calendar. Interspersed with the random meetings with various supervisors and coworkers was a note I had written: "Alexis' B-Day." It was two weeks away and I hadn't started any shopping or planning. A light bulb went on in my head and I started putting together the perfect way to please her.

I broke off our plans that night and went on the Internet to find the perfect gift. It took a lot longer than I thought but I wasn't exactly a seasoned on-line shopper. And I was looking for something that your average auction site didn't deal in. I was up until 1 a.m. shopping tirelessly for exactly what I thought Alexis would like. But as soon as I found the gift I knew it was perfect. It would cost a fair amount of cash to get it across a few states to my apartment, but what was cost? I was in love.

Two weeks later was the big day. I was pacing, sweating a little, nervous that my choice wasn't as great as I first thought. Alexis had been bugging me for days on end as to what "the great surprise" I had for her birthday was. I had stayed tight lipped but I knew that with each passing day her anticipation was building and her expectations were going to be high. I comforted myself with the thought that she'd have to at least see the effort I had put into everything.

Then came the knock on the door and I nearly jumped out of my shoes, even though I had been eagerly waiting for exactly that for nearly an hour now. I opened the door and was blown away by how gorgeous she looked. I had told her that I had a big evening planned, which she took to mean that she should look her best, and she certainly did. My eyes devoured her from head to toe. She wore high heels, making her slender, toned legs seem to go on forever. Those unbelievable legs led up to her perfect ass, which was covered by a simple black dress that made every bit of her figure jump out at me. From her stomach, which she kept flat as a board, to her attention-grabbing chest (which was anything but flat) she had certainly dressed to keep my gaze on her the entire night. She had her hair up, showing off the graceful curve of her shoulders and neck that flowed up to her soft-featured face. As always her eyes pulled me in, like she was hypnotizing me without either of us knowing it. It took a lot for me to not try to take her right there, but I had worked hard to put this evening together and I wasn't about to my own lack of self control throw a kink in the plan.

I took her silky hand in mine and led her in where she saw her gift on the couch. Her name was Nicole. She was fairly small, only standing about 5'7" and maybe 125 pounds, although I was enough of a gentleman not to ask. While her body was not as tight or muscular as Alexis', it was just as curvy. And while her legs didn't go on and on like Alexis', her chest and feminine face ensured that almost no one's first glance was below her stomach. The outfit she had on was a little ridiculous but certainly showed off what she had to offer. When I chatted with her on-line I told her to come dressed for a good time, and she got a little creative and showed up in a Catholic school girl outfit. With her hair in pigtails she looked like she had stepped out of Britney Spears' first video. Except that none of the girls in that video had a rather tell tale bulge that made their skirts tent out. Clearly she had left one piece of the costume at home.

I had paid for her plane ticket from Florida, had gone through the trouble of keeping the big secret from Alexis', and now was the moment of truth. I looked over to Alexis, whose face was a mixture of surprise, amusement, curiosity, and lust. She pulled me close to her and said, "The costume is a little silly, but we'll have her out it soon enough. As for you, I've always wanted to watch you suck cock while I fucked you."

Alexis moved towards Nicole, who sprang to her feet, and said, "Hi, I'm Nikki and I'm your birthday gi-..."

Alexis cut her off by grabbing her shirt and reeling her in for a wet, probing kiss. I had told Nikki to expect to be dominated but I hadn't expected Alexis to just dive right in like this. Their lips and tongues seemed to be going a mile a minute as they made out. Alexis finally pulled away and told her, "You'll do nicely. And I love your hair. It'll make for some good handlebars."

I had just stood there like a dope as I watched these two beautiful "girls" making out, with my cock straining against my pants like a wild animal on a chain. Alexis took one look at me and chuckled at my clearly erect penis prominently pushing my slacks out. "Both of you had better get ready. I'm going into the bedroom and I want my naked little bitches right behind me."

With that Alexis strode into the bedroom while Nikki and I hurried to remove our clothing as quick as we could. After all, it was the birthday girl's night and she just made her first birthday wish. Nikki had a much easier time slipping out of her get up and was about a step or two in front of me.

We found Alexis, stripped to her bra and panties, stretched out luxuriantly on the bed. "Well, it looks like Nikki is the one who knows how to listen, so she'll have the honor of my cock in her mouth. As for my other bitch, he gets to entertain me."

I didn't quite know what she meant by that but the way she said it told me that it wasn't up for debate. She slid around to the other side of the bed and reached under it. Much to my surprise she produced a tube of lube and a massive dildo. It was shaped just like a penis, with balls and everything. The thing was at least a foot long and way thicker than anything that had ever touched my ass. She read the surprise on my face pretty easily.

"Oh these? Just a little something I stashed here, just in case the situation called for them. And lo and behold, I think it does. We're going to play a little game. Nikki can't suck me until I get hard. And it's your job to get me hard without touching me."

With that she flipped the dildo and bottle at me. I knew she wanted me to shove it up my ass, but I was going to make her sweat a little. I brought the massive item to my lips and kissed the head. I brought my tongue in slow circles around the tip and slowly started working my way up to the base.

"You'll have to better than that, baby. Deepthroat that dick and show Nikki just how I like my she-cock sucked."

I opened wide and gagged on it. I started coughing and had to take it out of my mouth. Alexis was not pleased. "Wow, that's sexy," she said sarcastically. "You think you're going to get me hard with such a shitty display. For that pathetic display you have to put that up your ass right now with only your spit for lube."

I was caught with a mixture of fear and anticipation. It had been forever since a dick in my ass (real or not) had given me that perfect blend of pain and pleasure. But this thing looked like it could puncture my lung if I put it in all the way. I turned my back to her, bent over like I was going to touch my toes and started trying to fit this imposing phallus inside me. I took a deep breath and tried to relax certain muscles. But it just wouldn't go.

"I can't, it's just too big!"

"You get that cock up your ass, or I'll never stick mine in there again! Nikki, help that little bitch!"

I didn't turn back to look but I heard Nikki's soft footsteps behind me. Her hands wrapped around mine at the base of the dildo and she shoved. I moaned out at the joy of being proven wrong. The white-hot pain that I had missed for so long spread through my body, joined soon by the accompanying pleasure. I pushed Nikki's hands off the cock and started working it in myself. Inch by inch, pump by pump I tried to grind it into my very being. Soon enough I heard Alexis call to me, "Now started fucking yourself with it."

I obeyed and started jerking it in and out of my taut anus. It hurt like hell, but the knowledge of how hot I was sure it was making Alexis was more than enough to make me love it. "Now that's how you get a girl hard. Nikki, you may proceed."

Alexis slipped out of her panties. How those things kept that massive dick of hers in them always seemed like an engineering marvel to me. And on this night that dick looked even more massive than usual. It stood fully erect, cut, and curving up just a tad. Nikki slipped down to her knees and started stroking Alexis off. She worked her petite fingers up and down every last bit of her seven and a half inches. It wasn't until now that I realized looking at Nikki's body that her dick was possibly even bigger than Alexis'. It was certainly thicker. Alexis looked back at me as Nikki continued her work, and said, "You can put that dildo away now and just enjoy the show."

But I wasn't about to. I actually picked up the pace that I giving it to myself, going harder and faster. Alexis usually would have not stood for such insubordination, but all I heard was here signature breathless moan that she gave when she was getting really turned on. Nikki brought her lips to Alexis' penis and started getting down to business. Her tongue darted all around the shaft for a few minutes, as though she was looking for which spot tasted the sweetest. In one swift motion she opened her mouth all the way and enveloped Alexis. As her head bobbed up and down on Alexis' crotch I noticed that my sweetheart's face was not the usual mask of lustful ecstasy that should come with getting a blowjob. Instead she was looking a little angry.

"Holy shit, Nikki! Who the fuck taught you to suck cock? Your teeth are scraping, you're not using your tongue. You need some lessons from a pro."

With that she motioned me over. "You've been such a good boy tonight I'm going to give you the assfucking that you deserve. As for you," she growled, grabbing Nikki by one of her pigtails, "He's going to suck your dick and show you how it's done."

Nikki then changed places with Alexis and sat at the edge of the bed. I bent over, my face just over her thick, hard meat and bent over as Alexis yanked the dildo out of my ass and left it gaping. I began working on Nikki cock as I expectantly waited the sound of Alexis lubing up her dick. I braced myself by stretching my arms out against the edge of the bed on either side of Nikki. I stuck my tongue out just enough to tease the tip. I let it glide down the underside of the shaft and then slowly ran it back up, barely brushing it. I did this over and over, increasing the pressure from my tongue each time until I heard Alexis speak, "Are you ready for a cock in each end bitch?"

I didn't say a word but I still let my mouth do the talking. I opened my mouth and greedily sucked in Nikki's cock like it was gourmet meal. I cupped my tongue around it and started going up and down, up and down, just like I learned on Alexis' dick. I would be lying though if I said my mind was with the blowjob I was giving because each second felt like an eternity until I felt the warm, familiar feeling of Alexis' cock sticking into my ass. "Ooh, you're a little loose honey. You'll take anything up your ass, but you still like my dick best, right?"

I couldn't say anything but responded by bouncing my hips back against hers, forcing every last bit of rod into me. I moaned with my mouth full of dick. That cock in my ass was turning me on, and the dick in my mouth was getting the best blowjob I had ever given. I sped up my head, flying up and down on her pole. I didn't just want her cum I needed it in my mouth. And Alexis was tearing into me like a beast. Each thrust of her hips felt like she was trying to break me in half. Suddenly I felt Nikki shudder and blast her load into my mouth. I coughed a little on the size of the load but eventually swallowed it down. She fell back exhausted, and suddenly Alexis stopped as well.

"What the hell is going on? Did I tell you to cum?"

Nikki started sputtering, "But you told him to..."

"But I didn't tell you to cum! Get out of this bedroom while I finish my work. In fact, just leave!"

Nikki seemed more than a little shocked, but she did as she was told. She probably wasn't wild about having been yelled at like that, but she didn't seem too upset. If I had just gotten a blowjob like that I'd have trouble being upset too. She left quickly and we heard the front door open and close. Alexis turned her attention to me. She sat me down on the bed and said, quite sincerely, "I appreciate everything you tried to do, but you didn't have to. If nothing else, this whole thing made me realize that you're certainly the best sex I've ever had. But I've known for a while that you're the best guy I've ever been with. I love you."

"I love you, too."

She kissed me and rolled me onto my back. She stood at the edge of the bed, grinning her naughtiest grin, and said, "Enough of this tender bullshit, I want to cum. Now, spread your legs so I can give you a proper fucking, my little cocksucker."

She took my ankles in her hands and spread me. She slid her still swollen dick hard and quick into my anus. As she pushed into me with all of her weight she stared right into me eyes and said, "Tell me..."

BW3
BW3
53 Followers