The Birthday Gift Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned off the pulse on the spray nozzle and began to rinse the soap from her body. She shivered and shimmied under its tickling spray, and we spent the next few minutes laughing and squirting each other until we were both as clean and slick as seals. During that process, she managed to get the spray between my legs and when I felt the warm soothing sensation on my testicles I almost changed my mind, because that gave me another idea. Still, I was so anxious to complete what we'd started, I tucked that thought away for another time, and we dried off, emerging from the bathroom giggling and pushing each other down the hall.

"I know just the thing," she said as we fell on the bed. She jumped back up and went into her bathroom, emerging a few seconds later with a bottle of golden liquid. "It's a lanolin-based body lotion," she said with a grin. "It's got some kind of healing property and it's slicker than olive oil, so it should be perfect. In fact, I'll bet if we used it for, uh ... doing it the traditional way, it wouldn't hurt me at all. It might even help heal the rawness. She handed it to me, then flopped down on her back, staring up at the ceiling. "So," she said when I didn't move, "what do we do now?"

I turned to her and we kissed, a deep and penetrating kiss that evolved into a passionate embrace, as our bodies came together in nervous anticipation of what was about to happen. Feeling her warm clean body against mine once again led to an erection, and the pain behind my stretched skin told me this one was on its way to becoming enormous. With the bottle still in my hand behind her, I flipped open the top and squirted some of the lotion into my palm. As I began to spread it between her hips, she responded by wriggling against my hand and turning onto her stomach. I continued spreading the liquid until it covered the insides of her hips with a thick, smooth film, and when I slipped a finger inside her, she sighed.

Careful not to break the mood, and without removing my finger, I slid her legs around until they were off the bed and she was bent forward over the edge. "I want you to help me now," I whispered, leaning over so she could hear me. I was about to continue, when she reached back with both hands to spread her hips. Fearing the worst, I covered myself with more lotion, then nestled the tip of my penis against the tight aperture. She was right about the lotion, it felt so smooth and slippery, I knew we couldn't have chosen anything better. Still, when I started to push, she sucked in a sharp breath.

"Dave," she started to say, fear radiating from her voice. But by then I couldn't stop myself, and when the tip burst through and I felt that tiny orifice close around me, she screamed. I was at once sorrowful and incredibly stimulated as her sphincter muscles contracted around me like a vice. I did, however, manage to stop moving forward, remaining at that shallow depth while her body shook with rivulets of pain and she sobbed and begged me to withdraw.

Feeling like some cruel, heartless pervert, I didn't move, knowing from experience that the sharp pain she was feeling from a slight ripping of the anal canal would eventually ease, and that the nerve endings would soon respond with more erogenous sensations. When her sobs began to subside, without pushing further in, I leaned over to whisper in her ear.

"I'm so, so sorry, honey," I said. "But I know it's going to feel better soon." She sniffled and nodded "It doesn't hurt as much as it did at first, does it?" I asked.

"No," she cried softly, "But it still hurts a lot."

The pressure was making it hard for me to hold back, as she started involuntarily contracting around me. "Can you take a little more?" I asked.

"I ... I think so," she whimpered, reluctantly returning her hands to her hips and beginning to pull them apart. "You can go ahead now."

"I love you I said," reaching around to find her clitoris with my hand. Surprisingly, it was already stiff, which told me that, despite the pain, she was experiencing some sensual stimulation as well. I rubbed it vigorously, hoping that would help drown out her discomfort, but when I began to penetrate deeper, she once again cried out. "Do you want me to stop?" I asked, still pushing forward.

"Nuuu ... no, I ..." she said in a tiny little voice that spoke not only of pain but of cautious anticipation.

And so, still feeling like an uncaring rapist, I let myself fall forward, while she choked out a few more sounds of discomfort and squeezed as if trying to stop me with her contractions. I knew, however, that this was involuntary, and continued on until I was nearly three fourths of the way in. I abandoned her clitoris then, and leaned back to spread even more lotion around myself at the opening, pressing the slick fluid in all around. Then, I place a hand on her back and pulled out a little to allow the lubricant to cover more of me before I continued.

Her sobbing had quieted by then, and when I began to insert myself again, her reaction was different. Instead of jerking and squeezing, she seemed to be trying to relax her sphincter muscles so as to make it easier to accept more of me. And then I knew it was time to go all the way. Again, I pressed gently against her back, and asked in a cautious voice, "Do you want all of me inside you?"

"Yes," she said, involuntarily contracting in anticipation. "Please do it now, Dave. And please don't stop, no matter what happens."

I pulled back until I was nearly out of her completely, then began to slide in with a steady forward push. As I penetrated deeper and deeper, her reactions went from anxious pants to soft whimpers and when I finally felt myself hit bottom, she once again screamed. I drew back and started in again, this time quicker and harder. With each thrust her screams became louder, finally changing to gasps of anxious encouragement, as if urging me to go even deeper. Then, at the bottom of each thrust, she began to clamp herself around me, holding me for just a second before releasing and letting me pull back for the next.

"Please. Please," she begged as I continued, and when I felt her body rise up to meet me, I anticipated her impending orgasm and suddenly lost all control, slamming into her time after time, and pushing against that barrier that signaled the very limit of her anal cavity. I started to ejaculate before she was finished, and, sensing this, she implored me not to stop, so I continued on until I knew she had reached her peak. And when I thrust one last time deeper than ever before, she went into a frenzy of jerking and contracting and clawing at the bedspread in a desperate response that told me she was experiencing intense pleasure mingled with pain and satisfaction of a magnitude she had never before reached.

Her orgasm was long and drawn out, lasting several minutes and accompanied by contractions so strong it became painful for me as well. I was happy to have the pain, however, since it helped me experience what she was going through, and enhanced my own excitement. When things mercifully wound down, I pulled out, then lifted her shaking body back up onto the bed, slathering her with lotion and massaging it into the now-stretched opening in order to soothe the trauma I knew I had caused her.

She didn't speak for a long time, just lay there sniffling and allowing me to massage her with the lotion. When she finally turned toward me and I saw her tear-stained face, I nearly died from remorse, but she smiled through those tears, and reached out to draw me to her.

"That was unbelievable," she whispered. I've never felt anything like it, not even last night. The pain was almost unbearable, but the pleasure was just as intense. And the combination of the two was so powerful, when I finally came it seemed to last for days. I'm sorry I was so upset at first, but it took a while for those two feelings to meld into one, and when they did, oh my God! I know it was hard for you, too, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for not giving up on me."

I held her and let her get the emotion out, and once I felt her body stop shaking, I asked, "How does it feel now? Does it still hurt?"

"Oh, yes, it still hurts like hell, but I don't mind, really I don't. The lotion helped a lot afterward, and I feel ... I don't know, like a big cavern has opened up inside me, all hollow and wanting to be filled." I started to say something, but she stopped me with a look. "Not at this moment, you understand," she said with a smile. "I think we're going to have to wait a good while before we do it again. But I want to do it again. If I thought I could stand it, I'd let you do it right now."

"Sure," I said, "I wasn't suggesting that we—"

"I know you weren't. I was just teasing. But what I would like to do right now is go back to the shower, and let you use that magical little water wand on my wounded butt. Do you think we could do that?"

"Absolutely," I said, already thinking about the idea I'd had earlier. "Absolutely!"

12