The Birthday Gift: Conclusion

Story Info
The foot party continues.
12.7k words
4.82
50.4k
24
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/17/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
549 Followers

Kay and Amanda kept Kurt busy with their roaming feet. Kay put her two big toes in Kurt's mouth, moving them to the outer edges of it. Holding the corners of his mouth between her big and second toes, she moved her feet apart, spreading his mouth wide. Giggling, she then pulled her toes back just enough to turn them sideways, putting her big toes horizontally between his upper and lower teeth. She now had his mouth spread as wide as she could get it, and had forced it open almost an inch. Amanda saw what Kay was doing and quickly took advantage of it. Bracing the toes of her left foot on Kurt's chin, she hiked up her dress and quickly removed one thigh high fishnet stocking. With Kay holding his mouth open, Amanda then shoved her bare foot into Kurt's mouth, finally getting to play with her naked toes in his mouth. It was a tight fit, but Kurt now had seven soft little piggies in his mouth, Amanda's five and Kay's two big toes on either side of Amanda's foot. He was in sucking and licking heaven, though he had to exert quite a bit of effort to do it.

Judy and Anya quickly unbuttoned Kurt's shirt and easily opened it since his jeans were now almost down around his knees. The two of them then sat alongside him on the floor. They each put one foot on Kurt, rubbing them around on his chest, shoulders, neck and face. Grinning at each other, they knew exactly what they were going to do with their other feet. Anya brought her right foot, and Judy her left, over to Kurt's crotch and began stroking his throbbing member, each with her foot on one side of it, stroking slowly up and down it's length. Kurt moaned and nearly bit Kay's and Amanda's toes. The ladies chuckled. They loved having this sexual power over him, and wanted to explore that power fully.

Watching Anya and Judy stroking Kurt's cock down below her legs, Amanda got an idea. She wanted to join in the "massaging" of his penis. She took her right foot, still encased in it's fishnet thigh high, and slipped it off Kurt's face and placed it between his legs, sliding it's silky smoothness down below his testicles. While Judy and Anya stroked his erection, Amanda used her toes to stroke his sack, toying with it with her toes. Kurt was moaning around the seven wiggling toes in his mouth. Female legs were spread in all directions as curious and

playful toes probed face and sex organs with glee. The girls watched with great satisfaction as Kurt's eyes rolled upward in his head, and his other head throbbed and pulsed with great interest of its own.

Kay and Amanda took their feet out of Kurt's mouth, and used them to turn his head to his right, where Anya was quick to poke her toes in his mouth. Kurt's right hand came up and held Anya's foot by the ankles and he sucked her toes heartily. Kay and Amanda used their three now-unoccupied feet to hold his head to the side so Anya could get a good toe-sucking from Kurt. Holding Anya's foot, Kurt not only sucked her toes, but licked every inch he could get his tongue on. Although Anya loved the warm, wet feel of it, she was more interested in his pulsating erection.

Anya took her foot out of Kurt's mouth and let it join her other foot stroking his cock. Likewise, Judy put both her feet on Kurt's rock hard shaft. Kurt now had four feet stroking his penis, squeezing it between them, toes playing with the head and soles gliding along the very tip of it. Soles and toes stroked everywhere on his penis, and Amanda made sure his testicles weren't left out. She rubbed her stockinged toes all around his scrotum very gently, teasing the base of his shaft with them as well. Kurt was now wildly sucking on Kay's russet-colored toes, Amanda's second foot occasionally barging

into his hardworking mouth. As the girls stroked his muscle faster and squeezed it between their

feet harder, Kurt sucked Kay's and Amanda's feet more hungrily. He was moaning fairly loudly by now, and the ladies all knew he was about to come. They stroked more insistently... faster......he sucked and licked like a wild animal. They could all tell by the tensing in his thighs and his squirming that eruption was

imminent. Judy and Anya managed to point his throbbing cannon at an angle that would keep his

orgasm from spraying any of them, and they stroked him for all they were worth. Licking at Kay's and Amanda's feet furiously and almost growling with foot lust, Kurt finally exploded. In spite of their careful aiming of his tool, a last minute loss of control by the ladies' feet on the shaft caused Kurt's squirting juices

to go astray. Amanda had to quickly dodge to her left to avoid his discharge landing on her right arm, shoulder and breast. Kurt sprayed several very strong bursts skyward before the force of them weakened. A multitude of less powerful bursts arced upward from his penis, and the ladies watched with curiosity to see

where they'd land. Eventually, the rapid fire bursts slowed....and the force of his spurting fluids ebbed to a sticky dribble.

He sagged like a rag doll and could barely breathe, let alone move. After a couple of

minutes, the girls all looked at each other and grinned. Then they whooped and applauded loudly,

laughing and congratulating each other on a job well done. They high fived each other and raised their drink glasses in salute to each other. All Kurt could do while all this was going on, was try his very best to recover. He was only able to turn his head and look from smiling face to smiling face. And Kay had to lean down from above for him to see her. Her smiling face was upside down as she cheered his successful orgasm. But, as always, Judy was first to comment.

"Way to go, Kurtie boy!" she applauded.

"Quite a shower, hon," kidded Amanda, "I thought I was gonna need an umbrella!"

"Mmm...quite a nice love piston ya got there, cutie," added Anya.

And Kay grinned from ear to ear and said, "Damn, that was fun!"

Amidst the clinking of glasses and the high fives and the gleeful joking, one by one the girls noticed that Kurt needed a break. He still sat with all the strength of Raggedy Andy, and his eyes were still glazed, though clearing. His hair was sticking out in every direction, his face was extremely red and irritated and his lips looked sore, if not downright swollen....but he was smiling like a schoolboy in love.

When his senses began to creep back to him, Kurt realized that his naked manhood was lying there,

still semi-engorged, on his lap for all the world to see. The redness in his face increased, not so much from soreness now, but from embarrassment. He started to fumble with his briefs and pants, lifting his hips to pull them up. Anya and Judy quickly grabbed his arms, and Amanda plopped her feet, one bare and one still in the fishnet hose, squarely on top of his chubby joystick, keeping him from "putting it away".

"Oh, no, you don't, Kurt," Amanda warned with that shaking finger again, "You get to play with our feet, and we get to play with that. Those are the new rules of this party. You get piggies....we get sausage. Right, girls?"

"Oh, yeah....very, very correct," agreed Anya, "and I, for one, am not finished with that darling slab of beef. You see...." she began, and then leaned to whisper in Kurt's ear, "I want you to massage my feet with it later...ok, hun?" She

nibbled his earlobe and then gently kissed it.

Kurt's eyes widened and his temples started to pound. He looked at Anya, who licked her lips and

then reached down under Amanda's still penis-blocking feet, and grabbed Kurt's softening rod and gave it a quick stroke or two, showing she wasn't the least bit shy about using Kurt's cock for all sorts of fun. Kurt blushed again, but smiled. He was about to agree, when the other girls, who weren't able to hear Anya's whispered request, all started demanding to know what Anya had whispered to Kurt. As bold as you please, Anya announced her intention to have Kurt massage her feet with his penis. Again the girls laughed and whooped, all giving Anya the high five again.

"But for now," said Amanda, "I think we could all use a break. I've got a few snacks and such. I'll go get them. Kurt, you haven't had anything to drink, yet. What would you like, now that you have a chance to use that mouth on something other than our feet?"

Kurt laughed a bit shyly and said, "I'll take whatever beer you have on hand."

"Coming right up," Amanda replied, already on her way to the fridge.

Kurt tried again to pull up his pants, but this time Judy's and Anya's feet flew into his lap to stop him.

"Now,now, Kurt...none of that." said Anya.

"Besides, Kurtie," grinned Judy, "you break isn't going to be that long." Her eyes twinkled with impish delight.

Kurt's attention remained fixed on Anya and Judy, who decided to keep their feet in his lap, playing

with his now flaccid muscle for their amusement. As they continued to play with it, it inflated somewhat, which got the girls' attention immediately and they flicked at it more than ever with their toes. Kurt could only look around the room in embarrassment.

Since his attention had been on the two ladies on either side of him, and their feet in his lap, Kurt never noticed that Kay had gone with Amanda to get the refreshments and snacks. Shortly, the two of them came back from the kitchen. Amanda handed Kurt his nice cold beer, and Kay started putting various snacks on the coffee table. Aside from some large, pitted olives in a party dish, the "snacks" were odd to say the least...and looking from grinning face to grinning face, Kurt knew something was up yet again. He eyed the women suspiciously and they knew the jig was up. All four of them tried to

hold back the laughter, but they were feeling pretty buzzed about now from the drinks. They laughed so hard they snorted through their noses when they tried to hold it back. The laughter was infectious, and Kurt couldn't keep from laughing himself, but he still wondered what was up.

He watched as Kay laid out the "snacks". First was a package of twinkies, which Kay opened and

placed on a paper plate. Next, Amanda put down on the table a tub of whipped cream and a small

container of strawberry sauce, followed by Kay's placement of a squirt bottle of chocolate syrup between them. Kurt stared at the odd "snacks" and all sorts of things were going through his mind.

Tonight was the first time he'd experienced just how devious and uninhibited these ladies were, and he figured that now almost anything could happen. He breathed a brief sigh of relief when he saw the chips and pretzels, but he was quickly informed that those were for the girls. In honor of his birthday, Kurt's snacks were going to be very special, not dull old, run-of-the-mill snacks like chips and pretzels.

So, Kurt waited. He wasn't really nervous, because he knew that whatever it was, it was surely going to be fun. And, as he expected, his wait was short.

"The birthday cake was my idea," beamed Kay,"We have all the ingredients to make you a nice cake.

We have the twinkies, some strawberry sauce, chocolate syrup and whipped cream. From those four things we're going to build you your very own birthday cake. And all four of us are going to help make it."

"But, first," said Amanda, "we're going to have a little fun with my idea.....the olives....aren't we, girls?"

They giggled a bit, and Kurt had an idea what might be coming...he just wasn't completely sure.

"Okay, now, Kurt," said Amanda, proud of her idea, "we're going to feed the olives to you...all of us...but you have to eat them off our toes." She couldn't contain herself and laughed again, taking still another sip of her drink. She handed Kurt the party dish full of the large, pitted olives. She then sat down next

to him and held up her legs, wiggling her toes in front of him. She said, "Take an olive and put it on my middle toe....then eat it off my toe."

Kurt laughed so hard he almost cried. When he looked up at Amanda, she wiggled her toes again and said, "I'm waiting..." Kurt plunged his right hand into the dish of olives and pulled one out. He turned it so the pit opening was toward Amanda, then held her foot by the toes, using his fingers to slightly spread them. He put the olive's hole on the tip of her toe and twisted it back and forth until it slowly slipped onto her middle toe. He pushed it down over the toe as far as it would go. He then held her foot in both hands and leaned forward and ate the olive off of her toe. The girls again laughed and

applauded. Kurt licked the olive juice off Amanda's toe and then grabbed another olive. This time he put it on her second toe, and then another on her middle, fourth, and pinkie toes. He tried to put one one her big toe too, but it split in four different directions and fell apart. Still, he licked the juice off of

her toe for her. No sense being a slob, he thought with amusement. He ate the four olives off of her toes, and while he was licking the remaining dribbling olive juice off of them, he suddenly realized that he had three other pairs of feet waiting to feed him olives....and then Amanda's other foot, suddenly minus the hose, was also ready to feed him. Kurt ended up eating the entire dish of olives, twisting olives onto painted toes and then sucking them right back off, his tongue always refusing to leave the messy juice on their toes. He went from foot to foot, lady to lady, until every olive was gone. He sat back, happy as a lark, and waited to see about his birthday cake. He licked his lips just imagining what it was going to be like.

"Ok, ladies," said Kay, "let's put together Kurt's birthday cake for him."

"Now, Kurt, we're going to give you your birthday cake. But, before we do, those pants are going to have to come off. After all, this could get messy," he was informed by a grinning Kay. He looked down at his jeans, which already had some olive juice drips on them, and sighed. He didn't see any point in false modesty at this point. It's not like the girls hadn't seen his private parts already anyway.

It turned out his pondering the situation was unnecessary anyway. Before he had time to think about more than olive juice drips, Anya and Amanda were already at work removing his shoes and

tossing them aside. Judy and Kay then yanked his pants and underwear down his thighs and calves,

and from about mid-calf Anya and Amanda finished the removal. Leaving the completion of the pants

stripping to the other two, Judy and Kay then finished taking Kurt's opened shirt off. Kay then slid down to Kurt's feet to finish up his disrobement, removing his socks...and she couldn't resist tickling Kurt's bare tootsies, bringing laughter from them all.

Now Kurt was sitting on the floor in all his naked glory. The girls were all on their knees looking at him. Then the four of them looked at each other, grinning.

"Will you just look at that," said Anya, "I don't think Kurt's happy to see us anymore."

"Well, I'm insulted," Amanda said with mock indignation.

"Why so limp, Kurtie?" chided Judy, "four sexy ladies not enough to get your plumbing primed?"

"Geez, ladies," Kurt kidded, "didn't I just make Amanda duck for cover not too long ago?"

"Sure," Anya commented, with a sad face, "but what have you done for us lately?"

"Well," chimed Kay, "I know what'll get Kurt to salute us all again....some nice, tasty birthday cake. That'll do the trick, won't it, Kurt?"

"Well..........I'm not sure cake will light my cigar.......but........." Kurt smiled, knowing better.

"Oh, I'm sure this one will. Ready, ladies? Shall we give Kurt his cake...and see if we can't get

that beef stick of his pumped up again?"

The girls chuckled with glee again and became a blur of motion. Kurt just watched, another broad smile crossing his face. The four women moved the coffee table back away from him, putting it up against the sofa. Kurt remained seated on the floor, with his back to the loveseat, not knowing what he was supposed to do, if anything at all. Apparently, the girls didn't need him to do anything. They did it all. So, he waited, naked and expectant, a thousand emotions rolling in his brain....all of them good.

The ladies then each grabbed a "snack" from the coffee table, each woman laughing as she did. Kay had the paper plate with the two twinkies on it, Amanda had the squeeze bottle of chocolate syrup, Anya the tub of whipped cream and Judy playfully wiggled the strawberry sauce at him. They sat in a semicircle around the

bewildered but expectant Kurt. They purposely just sat there a bit, enjoying Kurt's confused, smiling face. Then the ladies all looked back and forth at each other again, and Kay proclaimed, "Ladies, are you ready? It's time to begin! The birthday boy must have his cake.......and eat it too!" This brought knowing chuckles all around.

With that, Kay placed the plate with the twinkies on it in front of her on the floor. She put one foot on each twinkie and squished them under her toes. She wiggled her toes all around, forcing the crushed twinkies between her toes. The cream filling squirted up and out between several of Kay's toes, and when she was done there was cake and cream filling covering every possible inch of her toes.

At this point, Kurt had a very good idea what was coming.

He next looked at Judy, who was likewise wiggling her toes, pouring strawberry sauce all over them. Then came Amanda, whose wiggling feet were on the floor, toes up, as she squirted chocolate syrup all over her toes, until they looked like ten wiggling tootsie rolls (the pun not escaping Kurt).

Last was Anya, who had opened the tub of whipped cream and had it on the floor in front of her. She pushed both feet into it and moved them around. When they came out of the cream-filled tub, they were so coated with whipped cream that she had to wipe some off with her hand. When she did, she leaned forward and let Kurt lick it off her fingers.

"Well, ladies, we seem to all be ready," Kay said matter-of-factly, and then to Kurt, "Honey, it's time for your cake. Open wide....here it comes." Kurt laughed and when he did his mouth opened...and that was all the opening the girls needed.

Kay's twinkie-covered feet shot like rockets to Kurt's open mouth. One foot scored a direct hit and instantly sunk into his mouth almost to its middle. The other ended up alongside his nose, smearing twinkie cream all over his face. Kay was beside herself with laughter, but Kurt's chuckles were cut short by Kay's twinkie-toes. Kay wiggled her foot in Kurt's mouth until he finally started sucking on it, and licking the cake and cream off of it. She then removed her foot enough from his mouth to squeeze her other foot,at least three toes worth, into it alongside the other. Kurt licked and sucked the cake and cream, holding her feet by the heels. Kay then slipped her feet out of his mouth entirely so he could lick all over with his tongue.

Kay looked over at Judy, whose feet were covered with the first of the cake's toppings...the strawberry sauce. Giggling, Judy's feet imitated Kay's torpedo attack on Kurt's mouth. Since Kurt was busy licking Kay's creamy foot, Judy's first foot slipped in under Kay's foot and before he knew it, Kurt

was tasting strawberry instead of cream filling. When Kurt turned to start licking Judy's foot, Kay and Judy each shoved one foot into Kurt's mouth at the same time. Half his mouth had wiggling strawberry in it, the other half twinkie. Then Judy and Kay used those feet to spread his mouth open, making poor Kurt's eyes bulge. They looked over at Amanda, and topping number two. Squeezing her chocolate-covered toes into Kurt's mouth between Judy's and Kay's feet, Amanda soon felt Kurt's tongue licking

chocolate from between her toes. Kurt's mouth was getting pretty full by now, but the girls felt there would be room for at least part of another foot. Besides, his cake still needed it's whipped cream.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
549 Followers