The Birthday Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God!" gasped Terry, as she looked excitedly at all the sex toys in the brief-case.

She scrunched over to the edge of the bed, to see more clearly: "What a monster, I wonder if..." then she stopped, her face a huge question mark.

Her mind whirled as she thought back.... 'Enjoy Yourself Honey!' her husband had said.... a sales-woman who just happened to have a case full of sex-toys with her... the exact size of the strap-on?

A bright light clicked on in her head: "Just a moment.... what's going on here!" she asked suspiciously. "You're not really a cosmetics sales-woman are you? Did.. did my husband put you up to this?"

Linda struggled, trying not to laugh, then gave up: "Okay!" she chuckled, "You're right, it's a set-up. Your husband has arranged the whole thing! I'm supposed to be one of your birthday presents. Happy Birthday by the way!"

She stopped, waiting for a re-action, sometimes these things backfired. She relaxed as Terry started to smile, then burst out laughing, blushing furiously though! She had been completely taken in by Linda's sales pitch, she had been so convincing.

"Wait till I get my hands on him tonight!" she said finally, pretending to be mad at her husband! But inwardly she thought: 'Now wasn't that sweet of him, my very own fantasy for my birthday!' She leaned forward and gave Linda a big wet kiss, as she laughed again.

Linda chuckled, and continued: "He said you had always wondered what it would be like to make love with another woman. Now you know! So I'm yours to do with as you please until he comes home, and then we have to give you the other part of your present!"

She returned the big wet kiss as Terry pricked up her ears.?....the other part of your present.'

Linda laughed and picked up the strap-on cock, and waved it at Terry, as she explained: "He said you always wanted to have two cocks inside you at the same time, but didn't like the idea of another man being involved..... and I would very much like to fuck you Terry, in your bum or your pussy, preferably both...... please!?

She laughed out aloud at the expressions on Terry's face, then said: "If you like, we can practice on each other with this guy, or a smaller one, whatever you want."

Terry slowly took everything in. Her husband had surely arranged a really special birthday present for her, one she'd never forget! And it was only just starting.... there was more to come! She shivered in rising delight and anticipation. Linda was watching her face with amusement, she could almost see the wheels turning.

She smiled, and added: "Your husband also said for me to tell you, that it was up to you, whether you wanted to go out for dinner tonight...." she paused and licked her lips, "or would you rather stay home and be the main course yourself... and I'll stay the night if you like!" and she took Terry's face in between her hands, and kissed her sexily.

Then she murmured: "By the way, I'm bi-sexual.... I like two cocks in me at the same time too, if that's okay with you.... and then you can fuck me!? She smiled and added:?In either... or preferably both holes too!?

She eased back, and looked into Terry's eyes, as the idea of her sharing Jerry with another woman sank in. Terry realised the implications, and she shivered deliciously. Then she thought `Why Not!' Her husband had been so sweet. She would get to be fucked by another woman, and he would get to fuck a strange pussy, and such a pussy!

Linda's was as beautiful as Terry's own, there was hardly a cunt-hair's difference, except that neither woman had a trace of hair on their cunts! Terry was sure that he would like some strange pussy or ass, as long as Terry didn't mind. Ha! He'd love it whether she minded or not! Then she admitted to herself, that the idea was really starting to turn her on.

Terry's pussy started twitching as she imagined her husband's cock driving in her cunt, while Linda fucked her in her ass with one of her toys. Terry had been persuaded by her husband some time ago, to explore anal sex, and had never looked back except at her husband, as he had filled her hungry love-tunnel with his driving cock.

They had inserted vibrators and things in her ass, while Jerry had screwed her, but she hadn't been satisfied with the results. Hence her fantasy for two driving cocks at the same time. The thought of a threesome between them, made her skin tingle all over, and she gulped.

She really liked Linda by now, she somehow had a feeling they were a pair. Her imagination ran wild. She thought of herself fucking Linda in her juicy cunt, a stiff cock firmly strapped to her own thrusting hips, while her husband fucked Linda in her ass...

She trembled as she imagined Linda taking her to further heights of pleasure, as she, the 'main course', was dined upon again and again. She thought of Jerry fucking Linda in her ass, while she in turn was eating Terry out to her umpteenth orgasm of the night.

She thought of Linda and herself in a very passionate 69, while her husband reamed both their rear-ends out at the same time, with a couple of potent looking vibrating dildos. Or fucked their writhing asses in turn, as the women pleasured each other.

Her mind whirled as the endless possibilities ran their course. So much pleasure in one day... but after all, it was her Birthday! She threw her arms around Linda, hugging her happily, their breasts rubbing sexily together.

"Oh yes, Linda! That would be perfectly okay with me!" Terry said, and she kissed her birthday present lasciviously, their tongues duelling madly.

Linda finally came up for air, and Terry continued: "And you promise you will stay the night wont you. I'm going to be dinner tonight... the main course.... and you are going to be dessert!"

She giggled with pleasure, this was the most creative that Jerry had been yet about her Birthday dinners. This would be a tough one to top. Linda nodded, giggling too, enormously pleased, her face showing it. This assignment was turning out to be her best yet!

"So what would you like to do next, honey?" she asked, her own eyes glowing as she cupped Terry's lovely face in her hands, and looked into the girl's happy eyes.

Terry thought a little, then blushed and said: "Let's save the cocks for later, I think I'd like another taste of you..." she tailed off, her eyes dancing with lustful pleasure.

Then she said happily: "You must show me everything about lesbian loving, before my husband gets home! It's my Birthday!"

Linda hugged Terry to her, then eased her own beautiful body back on to the bed, pulling the eager young woman with her....

Epilogue.

The next day at around noon, Linda left in the cab that Jerry had called, and leaning back tiredly on the back seat, thought about the past twenty-four hours. Her whole body ached and throbbed. Even her hair felt tired.... and she smiled at the crazy thought....!

Her throat felt ragged, her tongue was swollen. Her pussy and rear-end were sore. Her breasts felt quite enormous, and her dark nipples were tender beyond belief, so much so, that her bra. was in one of her brief-cases, along with her panties. Her blouse was carefully loose, and her swollen clitoris throbbed nakedly under her skirt.

Jerry had come home early as promised, and she thought about the unbridled sex the three of them had indulged in. It had been the best she had ever had! She smiled as she recalled the details. The 'Birthday Girl' had thoroughly enjoyed every one of her presents, as each was unwrapped, so to speak. Not just once, but several times.

Linda smiled. That young lady was going to have a very tender rear-end today, when she finally got up. She had even tried unsuccessfully to take the 'monster' up her sweet ass! But she had loved fucking Linda with it while Jerry had filled Linda's rear-end with his stabbing cock.

She was also going to have a very tender clitoris, and sore nipples, Linda had been quite merciless in her chomping on the delectable goodies, as of course Terry had been with her. They had taken a break at around eight-o-clock, and Jerry had taken them all out for a fancy dinner, smiling happily as he had watched the two women playing footsies under the table. He had basked in the appreciative glances that the three of them had received from the other diners, both men and women!

His two companions were the cynosure of every eye, clearly the most beautiful women anywhere. Then they had come home and had a few drinks, partied a little, then returned to the bedroom for more loving.

At some time during the night, Linda had asked Terry if it was okay for Jerry to fuck her, while she, Terry, watched. She wanted to show her something. Terry had agreed, and looked on excitedly at first, then in awe, as Linda demonstrated a woman's sexual power over a man.

Jerry's cock had felt great to her, as it had pistoned inside her, loving the strange pussy. Plunging deep inside her powerfully squeezing vagina, as her cunt-walls expertly massaged his shaft. Then the tip of his cock had penetrated her cervix, and she had held him there, her own orgasm building.

Her voice trembling, she told him not to move inside her anymore, knowing he was close to climax also. She had clasped him to her, legs wrapped tightly around his waist, not letting him move an inch.

Then using only her vaginal muscles, she had massaged his throbbing shaft to an orgasm, that felt as if it had blown the end of his cock off! He had erupted violently, pumping jet after jet of his lava into her, flooding her as they both screamed wildly as he heaved their bodies high off the bed.

Then later in her greedy ass, as she had groaned deep in her belly, keeping him trapped inside her with her clenched sphincter, refusing to let him go, as he writhed frantically with pleasure.

Her rectal muscles had massaged his throbbing cock, and he groaned again and again, as he filled her buttery ass-tunnel with another load of pulsating cum! Strangely, Terry had not been jealous in any way, as she marvelled at it all. Glad for her husband's pleasure, glad that she had met this wonderful woman.

Finally he had curled up in his wife's arms like a little baby afterwards, and slept. As Jerry slept, the two women had talked quietly, and Linda smiled widely as she promised to teach Terry the technique of pussy and rectal muscular control.

For some strange reason, Terry now looked upon Linda as family. She asked her how it was to be bi-sexual, and Linda had said that it was great. More and more women were coming to terms with their bi-sexuality these days, liking the best of both worlds.

Linda was quiet for a minute, then stroked Terry's face as she said: "Having any kind of sex together, depends on the other person all the time, it doesn't always work out...." and she tailed off, her lovely face clouding over at some unbidden memories.

Terry looked at her with compassion, then carefully eased Jerry out of her arms, and turned him on his side as he slept soundly. She covered him up gently with the sheets, then she had taken Linda into a 69 position on their sides, on the king-sized bed, but with their mouths to each other's breasts, not their pussies.

The two women had sucked and fondled each others breasts and nipples, with a common passion and need, for a long, long time. Almost dreamlike, their bodies moved and arched gracefully in the sensual ballet of a woman loving another woman.

Their hands had moved finally to each other's slippery pussies at exactly the same moment, and they had finger-fucked each other to powerful orgasms, as their mouths passionately devoured each other's nipples and breasts.

Later, a satiated and completely exhausted Linda, finally admitted that she had never met a couple quite like them before. She was so happy she had, she said, as she gently caressed Terry. As she had spoken, tears had come into her eyes, and Terry had rocked her in her arms like another little baby, until she slept too.

The Birthday Girl was turning out to be quite the little mother! Finally, completely wiped out herself, she slept too, Linda in her arms. Her last thought was that now she knew what 'Happy Birthday' really meant, and smiled as she fell asleep.

In the morning, Linda had woken up, as Jerry and his wife still slept. She slipped out of Terry's arms carefully, and had quietly gone to the bathroom. When she returned, she sat on the edge of the bed, looking at the sleeping couple, smiling happily.

She reached out and carefully stroked Terry's hair that was spread out on the bed-covers. God! she thought, as a lump rose in her throat... she was so beautiful. Linda knew that she was falling in love with her. She thought back over the last night and day, as she lifted Terry's silky hair to her mouth, kissing it.

There was no doubt at all in her mind, that the two of them were meant to be lovers. Just then, Jerry stirred and then slowly opened his eyes. Linda watched him fondly, then saw he had a morning hard-on! She stifled a laugh, and went round to his side of the bed.

She kissed him gently, then putting her fingers to his lips, she softly whispered in his ear: "Come!" as he looked up at her dazedly.

Groggily he slowly slipped out of bed so as not to wake Terry, but that young lady was sleeping the sleep of the just. Linda took Jerry's hand and first led him to the bathroom, and watched as he peed. She wiped him off with a damp wash-cloth, and kissed the head of his cock lightly.

Then she took him to the guest bed-room, and gently stretched him out on top of the bed, his cock waving in the air. Then she had licked and sucked him off to a ball-busting orgasm, the like of which he had never had before in his life.

Her fingers found his anus, and reamed him wide open, as she zeroed in on the chestnut nub of his prostate. She deep-throated him, and he had filled her throat, then her belly as she swallowed every drop of his pumping cum, as he erupted inside her desperately.

Amazingly his cock had remained hard, and she took him into her pussy, and he dry-fucked her slowly, almost dreamily, until she finally orgasmed with deep shudders, moaning softly, clutching him to her.

He kissed her gently, their tongues reaming, as he savoured his own ejaculate, much to his surprise. Then they went back to bed and fell asleep again, their arms embracing Terry, who hadn't moved an inch, dreaming about beautiful pussies and other such delights.

She was still in bed half asleep when Linda left, and they kissed passionately as they said their good-byes. Jerry watched, smiling happily. As she left, he had given her the four hundred dollars they had previously agreed on, plus an extra hundred, telling her she was worth every nickel!

He had never seen his wife so happy, and he had never had such great sex in his life! He told her he wouldn?t object to a lesbian relationship between the two women, as long as he could have some fun sometimes.

On the house of course!

Linda had laughed and promised to stay in touch. She had fallen in love with the gorgeous Terry, and Jerry was a great lover, and she liked him. As the cab threaded it's way through the heavy Saturday traffic, she started to hope that maybe there was a future there for her...

12