The Birthday Party

Story Info
Randi show Mike what a surprise party is all about.
1.4k words
3.85
54.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the cold windy city Randi sat at home plotting the perfect birthday party for Mike. It was hard planning something for him as he always seemed to figure it out and ruin the surprise. So this year Randi decided she was going to come out the victor and come up with the ultimate surprise.

As Mike's birthday approached she had spoken to 5 of her closest friends and invited them for the ultimate surprise party but hadn't spoken to any of Mike's. When the day came for his birthday Randi got up and started getting ready for work as usual and Mike look at her lost. He asked what the plans were for this evening and was told nothing special, Mike started to pout and she asked what was wrong, You forgot my birthday he stated. Oh is that today, was her only response as she finished getting ready and left for work.

Once at work Randi contacted her friends and told them that Mike was upset and could they be at the house at 6pm as Mike got home at 5:30. They said they couldn't wait and would be there early.

Mike got home from work at 5:30 he was still depressed, but Randi told him to go take a bath that she had ran for him, candles were burning all over the bathroom. Mike was surprised and undressed quickly, as he started to lower himself into the warm water his muscles soothed by the warmth of the water. He lay back thinking that this might be special after all.

Downstairs Randi took the flowers and tablecloth off the table, replaced the tablecloth with a vinyl one, she went into the kitchen and got cans of whipped cream, jars of chocolate syrup, honey, and a jar of maraschino cherries plus a basket of fresh strawberries, blueberries, and pineapple.

Randi looked at the clock it was almost 6pm she headed for the door to let in her husbands surprise guests. All 5 of them were there, smiling ever so wickedly knowing what was up and knowing Mike didn't. Randi lead the girls into the kitchen and showed them the toppings for the special dessert that she had planned for Mike tonight. Telling them to wait there and to be quiet until she called for them.

Going upstairs she found Mike asleep in the bath, gently she woke him up, teasing him as she let the cooling water out she reached for a towel, drying him off she smiled at him telling him to come with her as he was. Walking thru the house she leads him to the dining room he notices the change and looks at her. She tells him to lay on the table and he would get his birthday surprise. Getting on the table, laying on his back she blind fold him and securely ties his hands above his head to two different legs of the table moving down she secures his feet to the table so that he is spread eagle.

Going into the kitchen she has everyone quiet and has them strip out of their clothes, slowly and quietly she leads them back into the dining room each one carrying something for their special dessert. Seeing Mike laying there and his cock half erect Randi signals for Renee to suck his cock to get it hard. She sets the stuff down reaches over and starts to slowly and gently suck it into her mouth, feeling it growing with the warm ministrations of her mouth and hearing Mike start to moan. Unable to move Mike loves the sweet torture that he is receiving.

Slowly Randi starts to pour chocolate syrup over his body, as Angie pours honey on him at the same time, Lynn starts to place the fresh fruit around with the help of Ann, Shy stands back holding the cherries to add later. All the while Renee continues to suck Mike's now hard cock. The women start to put the whipped cream out of cans on him, Randi reached for Renee to have her stop sucking Mike's cock putting whipped cream around it and up the shaft and placing a cherry on top.

Once this is done she moves up to Mike's head and takes the blindfold off. Smiling at the sight of him she tells him happy birthday. He smiles as he sees his birthday presents around him in the nude. Wondering who had given the wonderful blowjob he looks at Renee and she blushes. Feeling the hungry eyes of the women on him he wonders what is going to happen next. He closes his eyes and drifts off in a state of euphoria as he feels all of the lushes mouths begin to devour the delectable bits from his body.

When he feels the sweet essence is off of him and nothing remains, he feels disappointed as the ties that bind him are released. They all pull him into the back yard, he is surprised to see a hot tub there, And he smiled and thanked Randi for it but Randi was quick to tell him that she didn't get it for him, the .did in exchange you were dessert for them. Smiling Mike went over and kissed each of them and thanked them. But quickly learned that he wasn't done yet. Randi informed him that he was dessert but her gift to him was he got to fuck all 5 of the girls, he said no all 6. The only rule was he was only able to cum in her no one else.

Everyone climbed into the hot tub, but Randi she stayed out to get drinks for everyone, smiling at the scene that was before her when she returned. Mike had Renee squatting over him, eating her pussy, Ann had his cock firmly embedded in her tight pussy, Shy was being played with on one hand and Angie on the other, Lynn was smiling wickedly as she had a nice size dildo placed in Mike's ass. Mike seemed to be enjoying his self from the loud moans that were coming from him. The girls seemed pleased by Mike as they were moaning with pleasure. The sounds were pure ecstasy to Randi's ears. Seating down the drinks she picks up the camera and begins to take pictures, this was one birthday he would never forget.

Everything was going great the Randi yelled switch and everyone moved around and switched places except for Mike. Ann moved to place a strap on in place and started to take Mike's ass while she watched everyone riding Mike and enjoying him. The more that Mike moaned the bigger Randi's smile got, as Randi knew that there was no way that Mike could last much longer. As if he knew what she was thinking he moved so that his cock was not buried in anyone. Shocked by this the other girls moved to see what was wrong. Mike moved over and begged Randi to let him cum in her. Smiling she agreed, laying in the edge of the hot tub as Mike climbed between her willing thighs knowing that she was the only woman that he would ever cum inside of.

Mike started to moved with a rhythm that was one of lovers, slow and needing. He made love to her the way that the on lookers could only dream about. Mike suckled her breasts, kneading them with his hands, rolling her nipples between his fingers, hearing her moan as he continues to move in and out, taking her hips in his hands, raising them up he begins to take her faster and with more need then before. His heart rate begins to beat out of control as he looks into Randi's eyes, pleading as lovers do for permission to cum. Kissing him softly Randi tells Mike to cum for her, to cum deep in her. Mike let out a moan as he started to shake uncontrollably as he shot load after load into her.

Mike held Randi for along time as if they were the only 2 people on earth, then the applause started, blushing she pushed Mike to the side sitting up as she cuddles up to him. Blushing still she tells her friends that she is sorry but Mike is done for the night.

Her friends smile and get dressed Mike seems them to the door, kissing each one of them as they leave telling them thank you for a night he wouldn't soon forget. Looking around he finds Randi still sitting in the hot tub, smiling he moves to her, kisses her softly knowing this was one birthday he would never forget. Taking her hand he leads her from the hot tub to the bedroom to show her how much he enjoyed his night.