The Birthday Party

Story Info
Master's slave is the gift another year.
2.4k words
3.82
19.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
selenium
selenium
7 Followers

It was summer once again. The trees had since turned back to their deep greens and the flowers blooming with their sweet scents. Butterflies floated thru the air as the wind lightly blew thru my sun lightened hair. I gazed out the window of the car as Master drove us to the cabin in the woods.

“By the time we get there the boys will already be there” He said to me as He touched the exposed tan flesh of my left thigh.

I turned and looked at Him; His dark eyes always filled me with comfort and security. Nodding to His comment as a small smile moved across my soft pink lips. He kept His hand on my thigh the rest of the drive, caressing up and down the taut muscle, squeezing now and then. The drive was a beautiful one, up into the mountains with the trees thick and full this time of year.

As we turned onto the road that led up to our cabin I began to fidget a bit. Master knew from my movements that I was very excited. He chuckled a little and smiled. There where several cars parked in front of the cabin, just as Master said the boys had beat us here. Master parked the car and then turned towards me; He touched my cheek gently with the back side of His big hand then letting His index finger slide across my bottom lip. Looking into my black eyes, He didn’t have to speak a word. I knew from the look on His face what He wanted to say. It seemed like time stood still as we gazed into each others eyes…

As we entered the cabin the boys where all spread out, a few watching sports on the TV some in the game room playing pool and then the others in the kitchen eating what they could find.

“Hey Dad” Heath called from the kitchen as he was stuffing his face with junk food. Master went in and hugged him; the other boys welcomed us and smiled like Cheshire cats. Heath smiled at me and moved across the room to hug me as well. His hands moved down my back and to my firm ass. He kissed my neck just below my ear; I whispered happy birthday in his ear as his hands squeezed my butt. The boys all called me a beauty, with my dark skin and eyes. My hair was lighter with the summer sun.

After all the cars had been unpacked and any new introductions had been taken care of we started getting ready for Heaths birthday party. This had been an annual event for several years now. He and his friends could not talk of anything other than His birthday party for months after each one and made plans for the next year. He also asked for the same gift each year, full use of His Dad’s beautiful slave, His step mother, for one night.

It was now time for the party to begin; I entered the room wearing just a piece of red silk fabric wrapped around my hips and one knotted around my breast. The music began; I moved my hands along my curves, slowly moving my hips to the beat of the music. Moaning softly as my supple form responded even to my own touch. My hard little nipples pushed forward thru the soft fabric as my heart pounds with excitement. As my body swayed with the tempo my elegant neck turned to look at my Master, Lifting my head proud as I see the look of approve in His eyes. Moving seductively to the center of the room, my dark eyes looking for a second at each hungry boy in the room. Running the tip of my tongue over my full succulent baby pink lips, my long taupe hair cascading down my back as my sexy body began to slither across the floor with a fascinating wave of motion like a snake in search of its next meal. Moving first to Master, up between His legs I touch His face then my hand slides down His chest and across His crotch and down each strut. pleasingly curved legs pull me back up and dancing in rhythm to the beat in one fluid movement. Moving in provocative rhythm, my body seducing, aching for the touch of the males watching, My arms raise high above my body, hips rocking as my tight stomach ripples to the belly dance.

Running my fingertips along every sensitive area, engaging curved hips and over my firm breasts blood engorged nipples protruding. As the music gets faster my body starts to swirl around the room. Over to each waiting boy for a tease of what is to come. Pulling the fabric up so that the soft curves of my ass are visible as I shake it almost in reaching distance of each male, smiling seductively to my Master. As I dance in front of Heath he loosened the knot at my thin waist causing the silk fabric to fall from my sleek body. Next he pulled the material from my full breasts, dancing naked in the center of the room made me very excited. My eyes met briefly with each of the boys as my hands cupped my bare breasts pinching the nipples hard offering them, offering myself again... With that invitation the boys started to remove their hard cocks from the confines of their jeans. The musky smell of all that pre cum and horniness was almost enough to make me cum.

Heath decided he wanted me first. He called me over to him, told me to kneel. He ordered me to open my mouth and then pushed my face down and His cock deep into my throat. He enjoyed mouth fucking me. He was pushing it in and out so hard and fast that my lips where hurting, it was an erotic pain. Soon he was grunting and spewing his hot cum down the back of my throat. I swallowed every drop and then licked his cock clean. He leaned down and kissed my salty lips and announced for anyone that wanted to use me had better get in line. Quickly they all dropped their pants and lined up to use Heaths step mother, his birthday gift, Master’s slave.

One of them setting next to Heath began to jerk his hard cock off so I moved over and bit and took it in my wet hot mouth and sucked the head as my tongue swirled around the rim. Another moved in behind me and pushed his throbbing organ into my bald cunt. Still another crawled under me and started to lick my wet clit, his nose tickled my wet pussy

While still another slipped his finger into my tender anal bud. Master sat in His chair with a hard cock and watched the goings on with His slave. He enjoyed watching all of my passion as every hole His slave had was filled. My hand moved across my flat abdomen, up the center line of my chest, detouring left and right to tickle then pinch my erect crimson nipples. The young meat fucking my cunt was fucking me harder, deeper, and longer than he ever had before. The talented tongue under me was flicking and sucking nicely on my swollen clit making my legs shake with pleasure. The full-size finger in my ass hole was still sliding in and out with the same rhythm of my nursing of the bulky cock in my mouth. Heath had chimed in and was sucking and biting on my hard nipples now.

Feeling the building of desire within my body my eyes turned to Master as His son pinches each rosy tip of my breast. Moaning as thoughts of His lips, His hands touching me excite me, my skin flushing, a light sheen of sweat appearing as I realizes I’m going to explode soon. The boy fucking my cunt was ready to let his load of hot jiz spew deep inside me as well as the boy whose thick cock was sliding in and out of my velvety wet mouth. With just a few more grunts and pumps we where all cumming and moaning for more. Next Master told them to lay me on the floor, but He wanted one cock in my ass and one in my cunt this time. The boys quickly agreed and one lay down and held his stiff cock up as my ass hole swallowed his cock in. I laid back on him and another one moved in to slide inside my cunt. Another came over and kneeled down so I could suck him off. Several of the others moved over near us and rubbed their hard cocks as they watched. Soon the rotation would change and another would mount Master’s slave, Fucking my ass and cunt at the same time.

As the night wore on and the boys got more relaxed things started to really heat up. While my entire fuck holes where being used the ones jacking off would shoot their hot cum on my tight sexy body. While being sandwiched between two boys a third moved in behind the boy on top and pushed his cock into the boy’s ass. It was so erotic, I had an orgasm that roared forth with such volcanic force and fury that it dazed me and I lay there convulsing with the aftershocks. He loved having his cock sucked with my tight wet hot cunt as his ass hole was getting fucked.

By this time all the young hard meat had been dipped into my juicy cunt at least twice and had been sucked off. Now Master had watched enough and wanted release with His rock hard cock. The boys sat down to watch as Master took what was His. I moved in between His legs and took His cock in my hands as I licked up and down the length of the hard shaft. My thumb rubbed little circles around the head of His engorged member while I licked like it was an all day lollypop. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my mouth up to His. His tongue searched out mine. They touched and danced and maintained their own embrace for a bit. As we kissed I continued to stroke His pounding cock. Master’s hands moved across

His slave’s flesh, He lingered at my breasts, caressing them carefully at first, and then squeezing them hard and rough. Next softly touching my rock hard nipples, He delicately took my nipples in His fingers and rhythmically rolled them between His fingertips. Then pinched them hard and long, a muffled moan was barely heard from the deep kiss that still went on between Master and me. Master then pushed me back and told me to stand. Slowly I stood up and turned to face Him standing with my legs spread in an offering to Master. He reached up and touched my dripping wet cunt.

Laughing, He said “My lil whore is very wet isn’t she?”

I nodded to Him as I rubbed my hand across my sweaty flesh.

He slowly looked me up and down.

“Spread your legs wider so that I can reach between them and have complete access your cunt slut!”

Quickly doing as told, spreading my legs as wide as I could while standing.

“Now lean over here and suck My cock you lil cunt” Master ordered.

With my legs spread wide I did as told, what a beautiful site it must have been for the boys sitting and watching from behind. I slowly licked His dick over its entire length and nibbled on the head before sliding it into my mouth. We both moaned together as I slowly sucked His full length. Everyone watched as I took Master’s full length in my mouth and my nose was buried in His pubic hair. I started a rhythmic sucking motion that had Master’s mind reeling. I loved sucking Master’s cock and His cum in my mouth. The faster I sucked the rougher Master became. His urge to ejaculate like a wild beast inside my mouth was driving Him insane. He grabbed the back of my head by my hair with both hand, He was in control, fucking my mouth hard and fast. I couldn’t help looking at His balls and as I did I saw blood dripping onto them. I knew my lip must have been bleeding.

As His passion grew to a higher level He pushed me back and told me to stand up so He could fuck my ass. I stood on my shaky legs and turned around, bent over and pulled my ass open with both hands on my ass cheeks. He teased me a bit by rubbing His cock across my dripping wet cunt and then without warning pushed the hard shaft deep into my ass. I moaned loudly as He started to pump in and out. He grabbed onto my long hair and pulled me back into Him harder each time. He was ready to cum so He pulled out of my ass and told me to get my mouth ready to catch His cum. I turned around fast and took His cock into my mouth again, just in time as He came in my mouth, dripping some of His thick cum on the floor, He made me lick it up, and then told me to lick His balls clean. He then looked at Heath and said it was time for the plastic sheet, the other boys had no idea what was going on.

This was something new to them. Heath brought in a big sheet of plastic and laid it out on the thick emerald carpet. Master told me to lay on the plastic spread eagle style. He then instructed all the boys to stand around me in a circle and jack off and spew their cum over my body. They eagerly agreed to the task. Once Master and all the boys had given me the gift of their cum He told them they could have the choice to either piss on me or in me. Several asked to pee inside my cunt and ass. Those mounted me and filled me with warm piss in both holes. I had the pleasure of drinking Master and Heath’s piss. The rest stood over me and pissed over my nude cum covered sexy body. Master sent the boys to shower, while He took His slave and bathed her gently and told her how happy she had made Him and what a good slave she was

selenium
selenium
7 Followers