The Birthday Party Ch. 00: Prologue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!" said Daniel, laughing.

Lisa shrugged. "I'm sorry I have to act so cold, darling. Part of the game, you know?"

Daniel said, waving his hands, "Oh, I know...I totally get it. It's just...weird still."

"I think it's always gonna be weird," she said, taking her gloves off. "As long as you can deal with it, though..."

"I know who you really are underneath," said Daniel. "That's all I need." She smiled warmly at him.

"So, since you're gonna be all pre-occupied tonight, why'd you want me to come over?" said Daniel.

"What...I can't have you around when I'm working?"

"Well, I mean..." he stuttered.

She put her arms around his neck and said, "Listen. I want you to have fun, too. These guys are actually all really cool. When they're done having their fun with the girls, we're all just gonna chill, have a couple drinks, do whatever...let loose, Danny. I know you want to."

It was true. His obsession with wanting her to submit, getting a hold of Tristan, finally getting to MEET Tristan and getting his whole idea out there was stressing him out something fierce. He did need to let loose. He smiled and knelt at her feet. "Yes, Ma'am. I shall obey." She laughed and ran her fingers through his hair. She said, "Good boy! I have to get ready for this whole shindig. I'll see you downstairs."

He nodded his head in agreement and made his way back to the parlour.

***

It is needless to say that the party went off without a hitch as all parties that were held there did. All of them-Kathryn, Daniel, Beth, Marisa and Elise-were seated in the parlour with drinks in hand...laughing and telling sordid tales of the evening. They were all getting quite tipsy at this point which prompted Marisa to stand up and, stumbling slightly, she held up her glass of wine and said, "I'd like to make a toast!" Their eyes met hers and she said, "I'd like to propose a toast...to Ms. Kathryn Avery. Our foster mother, our boss, our Mistress and one hell of a friend!" They all raised their glasses and Kathryn giggled a little. Daniel, feeling a lot more encouraged than usual, yelled, "SPEECH!" Elise said, "Yeah, Mother! Tell us how this all got started anyway. Tell us...your story." Kathryn looked around the room with hesitation and, finally, she set her glass down and put her feet up on the couch. Everyone, in turn, sat down and faced her intently. Feeling a little drunken confidence herself, she finally spoke up.

"Well, all of this was by accident. I had no intentions of ever living this sort of lifestyle 'cos it was all just in my head, you know? It all started way, way back when I was just a college student. I was young and ambitious...just going to class, doin' my thing...and one day, I was at a special lecture held by this business mogul who, at the time, was the biggest thing in Seattle since sliced bread. Tristan Andrews..." she trailed off with a sigh. "Anyway," she continued, "I guess I was giving off some sort of vibe...or something...and he ended up talking to me and we talked about all of...this...and he became my mentor and...yeah. That's...pretty much how it started."

Elise, a hopeless romantic, chimed in and said, "Do you still talk to him?"

Kathryn said, "Oh god...I haven't seen or heard from him in years. But that's just him...that's his style. He moves somewhere, conquers the area and moves on. Last I heard, he went back to England...but that was years ago. Who knows where he could be now?"

Daniel was actually quite intrigued hearing about all this. He had never heard her speak about Tristan so in depth before and he could hear in her voice that he meant quite a bit to her, which made his plan all that much better. True, a part of him felt slightly bad about using her mentor against her but the fact that he was totally on board took most of that guilt away. If anything, he just gave Tristan the idea...Daniel would be the one to execute it.

When they had all had their fill of drinks, Kathryn looked at Daniel and said, "What do you say, Mr. Connor? Is it time for bed yet?" Daniel smiled at her and held out his hand. "Lead the way, Ma'am." Kathryn looked at the rest of the girls and said, "All right. We're off. Straighten up the parlour, lock up the place, shut the lights off...yada yada yada." Elise giggled a bit and said, "Good night, Mother! Good night, Daniel!" Daniel turned around and returned the sentiment to the girls and he and Kathryn sluggishly went up the stairs.

When they got to Kathryn's bedroom, she locked the door and immediately started to undress. Daniel was sitting on the bed just watching her. She moved like a cat, he thought. She was so deft when she removed her jacket, her mask, the barrette in her hair. He loved the way she removed her gloves so carefully...one finger at a time. Every movement had a purpose, it seemed, and she was intoxicating to just sit back and observe. She sauntered into her bathroom leaving Daniel alone with all his thoughts. Did he really want to see this perfect creature broken down? Would she ever be the same after this? He simply had to find out but there was a slight twinge of fear that he might end up damaging a part of her and he found her so irresistible and perfect as she was that he couldn't afford a permanent change in any facet of her personality. Because of this fear lurking in the back of his brain, he decided to contact Tristan again. He would be the only one able to abate Daniel's fears.

Kathryn had walked into the bathroom but the door opened and Lisa walked out. She went toward the bed and looked at Daniel who was staring into nothingness, which concerned her. "What's wrong?" she said as she put her hand on his knee.

"Hmm?" Daniel said, shocked out of his daze. "Oh...nothing. Well...something. I don't know Ma'am."

"Danny, what is it?" Lisa said, her voice full of concern.

"I don't know. I was just wondering. What would you do if you ever saw Tristan again?"

Lisa smiled and Daniel could tell that he meant a great deal to her. "You're still thinking about that? Geez, I don't know...it's been so long!" she said as she got comfortable on the bed. "It would definitely be great to see him again but I doubt we even have anything in common anymore. Plus, he's busy doing...what he does...he doesn't have time for me."

Daniel sensed that Lisa felt somewhat inferior to Tristan...like she wasn't important or good enough for him, which confused Daniel because she never says any disparaging remarks about herself. "That's not true," he said trying to comfort her. He got under the comforter on the bed and scooted next to Lisa. He put his arms around her and she put her head on his shoulder. Daniel gave her a soft kiss on the forehead and she looked up at him and smiled. Lisa said, "I sure had fun tonight. Did you?"

"Of course. I always have fun with you, Ma'am," Daniel replied.

Lisa stared into Daniel's eyes for a while and, finally, leaned in and started to kiss him. Daniel kissed her back and it became increasingly more passionate. Soon, Daniel found himself lowering the straps of Lisa's nightgown. She aided his action by taking her arms out of them and the light satin fabric of the nightgown she wore immediately fell around her waist thus revealing her breasts. His hands found their way down to them and he gently started pulling on her nipples. A tiny moan escaped Lisa's mouth and Daniel lived for that moment...the moment when Lisa finally let herself go, let herself have fun and be free. It was so rare of an occurrence that he found himself getting exponentially more fevered as his long fingers pulled and pinched Lisa's perfect nipples. He moved down to her left breast and took her in his mouth. As he let his tongue swirl around her, Lisa's head fell back in ecstasy. As much fun as this was for Daniel, it was equally great for Lisa. She was always so closed off because she had to be. It was expected. It was necessary. In this moment, however, time stood still and she could be free to experience the pleasure both of them deserved.

Daniel lapped and sucked at Lisa's nipples until Lisa's moans were getting louder. Then he stopped and said, "Ma'am, please spread your legs." She grinned from ear to ear and eagerly granted Daniel's request. When she was on her back, Daniel flipped the comforter off of her to reveal her beautiful legs, her slender ankles, her lovely little feet. Lisa bent her knees and spread her legs as far apart as they could go. Daniel moved down between her and nuzzled the inside of her thighs wanting so badly to taste her sweet pussy which was only inches away from his face but he showed restraint. He had to wait.

"Ma'am?" he said, signaling to Lisa that he was ready.

"Take me in your mouth first, Danny. Then you have permission to fuck me."

He wasted no time and barely got the words "thank you" out before his tongue penetrated her. She was already very wet at this point and needed no help from him but oh, he loved it so much. She tasted so good to him that even if he wasn't allowed to fuck her, that would be good enough for him. He artfully circled her clitoris with his tongue and licked her from top to bottom, tasting her and breathing her in. Lisa seemed to be enjoying herself quite a bit as well. Her thighs were already shaking and she was moaning very loudly as her fingers clutched at the sheets beneath her.

"Oh god," Lisa moaned. "Danny, fuck me now," she said with barely any breath in her.

He quickly got up and there was no doubt in either of their minds that Daniel was ready to go. His cock had been throbbing for most of the night as even being in Lisa's presence was always enough to make him come. He easily entered her and began to fuck her slowly at first but it wasn't long before he was thrusting into her with as much power as he could muster. He was looking at Lisa's face. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open. Her hands were grasping Daniel's arms so tightly and she was barely breathing. She loved to be fucked hard like this but she operated in extremes and didn't enjoy being slow or romantic. Finally, he felt her clench around his cock as she orgasmed and he was thankful not only to have pleased her that much to where she came but that meant that he was now free to as well.

Little beads of sweat were starting to form on Daniel's brow and he knew he didn't have much time left. He decided to ask for permission early. "Ma'am...it would be a great honor to come. May I?"

Lisa opened her eyes and looked at Daniel with a huge smile. Breathlessly, she said, "Come for me, darling."

"Yes, Ma'am!" he said and continued to thrust himself into her. At long last, he pulled out of her and came on her stomach. She giggled a little bit and, after composing himself, Daniel got up to fetch a towel. "Sorry about the um..." he said as he wiped his mess off of her.

"Not at all, darling. You know I don't mind. I mean...if it was anybody else, I'd murder them but, with you, it's just fine," she said with a smile.

"Thank you, Ma'am...for everything," Daniel said as they both got comfortable again.

"You're welcome, my love," Lisa replied and they both fell asleep in each others' arms.

***

It was the middle of the night and Daniel woke up and looked at the clock. 2:35. He rolled over and looked at Lisa. She was fast asleep. This is perfect, Daniel thought as he carefully and quietly got out of bed. He slipped on a robe and snuck out of Lisa's room. Hopefully, there'd be no chance she'd wake up any time soon.

He went down to the parlour, picked up the phone and began to dial. Soon, another man's voice was on the other end.

"Ugh...hello?"

"Mr. Andrews? It's Daniel. Lisa's submissive."

"Daniel...do you have any earthly idea what time it is?" Tristan said, irritated.

"I do and I'm sorry but Lisa's asleep and I need to talk to you. Have you figured out what you're gonna do with her?"

"Of course. You want her trained to submit...there's no challenge there."

Daniel was getting nervous. "You don't think that'll...ruin her, will it?"

"Christ, man," Tristan snapped. "What do you think I'm going to do to her? She'll be fine. If it makes you feel better, I'll give her a call tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? Okay, good. Great! Call The House. She'll be here all day," Daniel said with a hastened whisper.

"Tomorrow...call...The House...Lisa." Tristan said, writing down the information. "Okay. Got it. Leave it to me. Just be at my estate on Saturday at 8. She'll be there and you'll get what you want."

"Okay, th--" Daniel heard Tristan hang up. "Thank you," he said to the dead receiver. He hung up the phone and stared into the darkness. If Tristan had everything figured out already, maybe there was nothing to worry about. He had to trust him. All there was to do now was to make sure Lisa took the bait. He had hoped for good news the next day.

12