The Birthday Present

Story Info
Black wife surprises white husband on his birthday.
1.7k words
4.36
73.5k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thinman
Thinman
14 Followers

I unlock the door to my house and step into the entry way, arriving back home after running an errand my wife, Staci, had sent me on. As I turned to shut and lock the door I heard Staci’s voice behind me.

“Happy Birthday, baby.”

I turned to see my beautiful wife leaned back on the couch in our living room, naked from head to toe except for a bright red bow that had been strategically placed over her pussy.

“You have to open your present.” She said as she pointed with her eyes at the bow, a smile broadening across her face.

“Where are the kids?” I ask, knowing she wouldn’t be this bold if they were in the house.

“They went to a movie with Sandra.”

I place the bottle of rum that I had gotten at the store on the floor of the entryway and began to walk towards Staci. She smiles even wider as she places her arms across the back of the couch and spreads her legs wider, inviting me to take my present.

Staci is the most beautiful woman I have ever met in my life, inside and out. I fell in love with her at first sight, and getting to know her and realizing what a caring, loving person she was made me want to spend the rest of my life with her. She has the smoothest, dark-brown skin imaginable, with a high cheek-bone facial structure that belies her African-American heritage. Most people are slightly disappointed when they discover she is from Baltimore, mistaking her exotic look for West Indian or African. Although she stands only 5’3”, she has the long, slender legs of a runway model that end in the roundest, firmest ass that any man has ever seen. Among people who don’t know her, women immediately hate her for the perfect size 2 figure that she has, and men of all races immediately love her for her long legs, perfect ass, and 34-D breasts, complete with pencil-eraser nipples that she loves to display through sheer tops.

As I draw nearer to my present I am immediately turned on by the contrast of the bright red bow on her dark chocolate skin. She smiles her dazzling smile as I kneel and gently remove the bow from her pussy. I can see that she has recently gotten the special bikini wax that I like, as her pussy is completely hairless except for a small patch just above her clit that was shaved in the shape of a heart. Her pussy lips are already engorged at the thought of my lips and tongue kissing and licking her.

I bend down even further, wetting my lips before I slowly lick along the outer edges of her pussy lips. I hear her moan and breathe as I place my tongue just inside her lips. I taste the sweet smell of her juices now and she begins to move her hips in time with my licking. I begin sucking on her clit and can feel her body begin to tense as she nears orgasm. Although I love eating her pussy, and she enjoys it also, Staci doesn’t usually like to come this way. She says that it gives her an “empty” orgasm because there is nothing inside her for her pussy to grip. But this time, as I continue to suck on her clit, she places both of her hands firmly on the back of my head, grinding my face into her pussy as she begins to buck in the throes of orgasm. She moans and screams, still grinding my face as she firmly holds my head in place, while bringing her legs up along the side of my face and squeezing my head with her thighs. I hold on as best I can until her orgasm begins to subside. She pushes my head away from her pussy and tells me to stop. My face and chin are coated with her come, and I can taste her sweet juices all the way down my throat.

She stands up, grabbing my hand and leading me up the stairs to our room. She takes off all my clothes, then throws me down on the bed and climbs up in between my legs. Without saying a word she grabs my already hard cock and places her lips around the swollen head and begins to suck me. Seeing her luscious black lips wrapped around my hard white cock always gets me going. I’m a little longer than average at just over 8 inches, but it’s my girth that Staci loves so much. She tells me all the time that, while I’m not the biggest the man she’s ever been with, I’m much bigger than most men. When she sucks me, it’s a struggle for her to get me all in her mouth. But she sucks with such gusto, concentrating on the nerve endings on the underside of the head with her lips and tongue.

She takes my dick out of her mouth and slowly licks her way down the shaft to my balls. She gently blows on each one and then licks right down the middle of my scrotum. My dick involuntarily flexes and she playfully giggles at the sight. She grabs both of my thighs and pushes them back towards my chest so that she can have a better angle as she licks down my scrotum towards my ass. She reaches the nerve endings surrounding my anus and sends my eyes rolling back in my head as she begins to lick me. She knows how much I love being licked there and begins to moan her pleasure, knowing my pleasure.

Suddenly she rolls me over onto my hands and knees and continues to lick me, pushing her tongue hard against my anus, nearly driving me insane. I can’t take anymore so I push her away and lay her down on her back. I pull myself up onto her chest, and she pushes her tits together so that I can place my dick in between those two large, beautiful mounds. I begin to slowly fuck her tits as she continues to push them together while rubbing her erect, half-inch long nipples. It doesn’t take much of me rubbing my dick on her body to make my wife come. Just the touch of my dick anywhere on her is usually enough to send her over the edge. She loves to be titty-fucked and as I continue to rub my dick between her tits I can feel her body start to convulse with another earth-shattering orgasm. She moans and screams with pleasure as her body involuntarily bucks and shudders. Watching her and hearing her moan sends me over the top.

She intuitively knows that I’m about to come and says, “Come on my face, baby. I want you to come on my face.”

She knows how much I love to see my semen shooting over her beautiful face, and is always willing to please me this way, as she likes it too. I move up off of her chest and begin stroking my dick over her face. She shuts her eyes tight as my first shot of semen hits her in the forehead and hair, and then she does something she’s never done before. Before my second shot has a chance to come out she opens her mouth wide and lifts her tongue to catch it. My second shot hits just on her upper lip and she begins to lick it with her tongue as my next spurt empties right into her waiting mouth. I continue to come, sending sperm across her face, lips, and into her eagerly waiting mouth. She swallows all that enters her mouth, and as my orgasm subsides, she raises her head up and takes me in her mouth, sucking me clean. She grabs my dick and strokes it while she continues to bob on my cock and suck me clean. She takes my dick out her mouth just long enough to rub it over her face, smearing the rest of my jizz over her face.

“More.” She says in a dusky, sultry voice. “I want more.” She then puts my dick back in her mouth and continues to suck and stroke me. She alternately sucks me, rubs my dick over her face, and begs for more, until my dick begins to harden again. As she sucks and rubs it back to its full size, I get lost in thoughts of how perfect my wife is. A truly beautiful woman, full of life, she is wanted by every man that sees her, but only in love with me…and willing to indulge every fantasy that I have.

My dick is now completely hard and I roll her over onto her belly and place my dick inside her warm, wet pussy. She crawls backwards until we are off the side of the bed. This is a favorite position for her, standing bent over the bed as I enter her from behind. I can watch my hard, white cock pounding her beautiful, shaved black pussy. I get a perfect view of my favorite part of her body—that impossibly round, firm booty. She begins to convulse with yet another orgasm--my wife has always been multi-orgasmic which is a huge turn-on for me. She can sometimes have orgasms that last for 10 to 15 minutes, and sometimes just has many little orgasms, one right after the other. Either way, her love-making technique makes me feel like the best lover in the world.

When her body stops shaking from her latest orgasm, I push her back up on the bed and onto her belly. She instinctively raises her ass just slightly off the mattress, a favorite position for me. It gives me the best angle at really pounding her pussy, and her ass is in the perfect position to cushion my hips as I pump. It doesn’t take very many strokes this way before my balls tense up and I begin emptying another load of sperm inside my wife’s beautiful pussy. When she feels the first spasm of my orgasm, it sends her over the top one last time, and we moan, scream, and shudder together in perfectly timed ecstasy.

I slump on top of her, completely exhausted. “I love you, baby.”

“I love you too.” She responds breathlessly. “Happy Birthday. How’d you like your first present?”

I roll over, exhausted yet exhilarated at the thought of another “present” later.

Thinman
Thinman
14 Followers