The Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait here while I go get the flashlight." Sara jumped up from the couch and went out to the kitchen. A minute later I saw the beam of light as she returned. She was holding the pair of boxers she had given me as a gift in her hand.

"You said you'd wear these tonight," she said, handing them to me.

"I forgot about them," I told her.

"I hadn't," she giggled. "Let's go, birthday boy."

I got up and Sara lead me upstairs with the flashlight. We stopped outside the bathroom and she turned towards me.

"You can use it first. Guys always take less time. I'll wait here," she said.

Sara was in the hall, leaning against the wall when I left the bathroom. She stepped closer and smiled. "Happy Birthday, Chaz -- although I think I had a better time than you." She gave me a modest smile.

"No, believe me, you didn't," I told her.

Sara wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me. She rested her head on my shoulder. Her breasts pushed against me and I felt my hard cock rubbing over her. She backed away a bit and looked down towards it.

"I should let you get to bed. You probably want to be alone for a while. Just make sure you wear the boxers, okay?" she said.

I nodded.

Sara went in to the bathroom and I went to my room. I quickly undressed. It felt good to have my pants and underwear off. My hard cock stood out from me and I gave it a few slow strokes, then pulled the boxers on. The silky material felt wonderful on my cock. I rubbed it through them, enjoying the feeling of it on my swollen head. I got into bed wearing only the boxers and stared at the ceiling. I really wanted to jerk off, but decided to wait till Sara had gone to bed so I would be assured of privacy.

I was surprised to discover that there was some moonlight shining through the open window illuminating the room. Now that the storm had passed the sky must have cleared, I thought. As my eyes adjusted I found that the room was not as dark as I had expected. I settled down in bed, waiting for Sara to finish in the bathroom.

A few minutes later I heard the bathroom door open and saw the beam of the flashlight as Sara approached. She stepped into the doorway of my bedroom. Immediately I noticed that she had taken her skirt off. Now all she wore was her white blouse, but the first few buttons were undone.

"Did you put the boxers on?" she asked.

"Yes," I told her.

"And...?"

"They fit," I chuckled, looking over towards her.

"Not that, silly! How do they feel?" she asked with a laugh.

"Nice... really nice," I said, probably sounding horny.

"I told you they would. I wish I could see," she said.

Sara walked over to my bed, running her eyes up and down me. Her eyes lingered on my bare chest. It had been years since she had seen me without a shirt on and she seemed to like how I looked.

"Can I stay here with you tonight, Chaz?" she asked.

"The spare room's made up," I told her.

"I know. It's just that it's pitch black up here. I can't sleep when it's like that," she lamented.

"Don't tell me my big sister's afraid of the dark." I grinned, knowing she would be annoyed by my mocking.

"Not scared... just uncomfortable. Chaz, please." she pleaded

"You've got the flashlight, Sara. Use that."

"That will kill the batteries in no time. Then what will I do if I have to go pee later, or you do? Come on, Chaz."

I did not know if it was just a ruse, but I decided to relent. Sleeping beside my sister would be the most erotic thing that I had done in a very long time. I just hoped to keep a little distance between us so she didn't realize how horny I was.

"Okay, come on," I relented. "But if you snore, I'm kicking you out."

Sara laughed as she slid under the blanket beside me. She wiggled closer and I felt her bare thigh against mine. Her skin was soft and smooth. Her touch made my cock twitch and I turned on my side a bit, facing her. The right side of Sara's partially open blouse hung down, revealing her breast. She had taken her bra off. Now I could see more than just her cleavage. I stared into her open blouse at her partially exposed breast.

Sara rested her arm across my chest. She slid her hand down over it until her finger brushed over my right nipple. She stopped and traced her finger around it. It began to stiffen. I liked the feeling but was too nervous to admit it. When she gave it a pinch and tugged at it I flinched.

"Hey, behave!" I reached over and gave her ass a slap.

"Ow... be gentle... it still stings from earlier. I don't want to have to explain any bruises to Brad," she said, rubbing her hand over her ass.

I gave her a worried look. "Is it bruised? I'm sorry, Sara."

"No... relax. I'm fine. Besides, even if you had have left a bruise, Brad wouldn't have seen it." she told me.

"Why not?"

"Lately I just haven't been interested in Brad in that way. He's a great guy and treats me well, but I'm happier with my toys."

"Toys?" I questioned.

"I have a couple of vibes," she explained, looking shy.

Sara's hand was still on my chest. She started running her finger around my nipple again, making it hard. She brushed her fingertip over it, smiling.

"Have you ever wondered why guys have nipples?" she asked.

"No. Not really," I said.

"They serve no purpose like womens' do," she remarked.

I didn't reply.

"Yours are a lot smaller than mine."

"I can tell," I said, smiling as my eyes moved to the front of her blouse where her hard nipples were poking out.

Sara looked down at herself, then to me. "Yours are darker too," she remarked.

Hearing my sister talk about her body was exciting. I turned to face her, moving my eyes up and down her as we laid facing each-other.

"I guess... I mean, I don't know if they are," I said.

Sara seemed surprised by my revelation. Her eyes widened a bit and she raised her head a few inches from the pillow. "You've never seen them? Not after all those times you've looked down my tops?"

"No, not even once," I told her.

"Well, that will have to change!"

Sara looked excited and teasing. She pulled her blouse aside to expose her left breast to me. It hung down as she laid on her side, but looked firm. Her nipple was a pinkish-brown and thick. The lighter ring surrounding it was small compared to the others I'd seen on other women. It made her hard nipple look more prominent against her breast and I found it very cute.

"Want to see the other one?" she offered, looking very tempting. She knew the answer before I even opened my mouth.

"Of course I do," I told her.

Sara giggled and shifted onto her back a bit. She pulled her blouse away to show me her other breast. Her chest rose and fell as her breathing grew heavier. She looked beautiful lying there with the moonlight coming through the window shining on her.

"God, you're pretty," I said, running my eyes up and down her.

She turned back on her hip. She met my eyes with a warm smile that was unlike any she had ever given me before. It was more like the ones that girlfriends I'd had in the past had given me on occasion, although it meant more to me than all the others combined.

"You ain't so bad yourself," she grinned.

Sara slid closer. She draped her arm over my chest and rested her head on my shoulder. I turned and kissed her forehead. She smiled and wiggled closer. As she did my hard cock pushed into the curve of her stomach. The combination of the silk and her supple body felt wonderful, but I pulled away out of embarrassment.

Sara's pretty eyes widened and she let out a funny sounding gasp of surprise. She raised up on her elbow and looked at me. Her left breast swayed in front of me and I wanted to take her nipple in my mouth.

"I... I thought that you took care of that while I was in the bathroom," she said.

"No... I was afraid you'd come back," I explained.

"Oh, Chaz," she said, sounding sympathetic.

I waited for her to say more, but she didn't. Instead, she rested on her side again and slid closer. My cock was rubbing over her stomach once again, feeding my arousal. Sara began rocking her hips, humping gently against my hard shaft. It rubbed against the silk as it slid over the soft curve of her stomach.

"How does that feel?" she whispered as she rubbed herself against my hard shaft.

"Great..." I moaned.

"If I keep doing this will you cum?" she asked, not bothering to be subtle anymore.

"Yes," I said, almost moaning.

"Good." Sara was beginning to breathe faster. Her hips were pushing towards me harder now. She had slid her hand down my chest to hold onto my hip, tugging at it to pull me towards her.

My hand was on my sister's hip. I clutched it tight as I thrust against her. Her breath washed over me and I could detect the faintest scent of her pussy. It excited me even more and I began to hump harder against her. When she stopped moving I was disappointed, fearing she had suddenly become uncomfortable with what e were doing.

"Just a second," she said.

Sara rolled over on the bed with her back to me. She slid closer until our bodies were pressed together from head to toe. Her cushiony ass rubbed over my hard cock. She reached down and pulled the bottom of her blouse up around her waist, uncovering her rounded ass.

I moved my hips, pushing my hard shaft against her backside. I felt the head slip between her fleshy cheeks slightly. The combination of the silk on my cock and her yielding body was amazing. I knew it wouldn't be long before would cum.

"Does this feel better?" my sister asked. She took my hand and slid it up from her hip to her left breast. She pressed it there firmly, holding my palm to her mound. I could feel her hard nipple as I rubbed and squeezed her supple flesh.

"Oh god, this feels great," I moaned.

"Good," she cooed.

Sara began gyrating her hips slowly, matching the rocking motions of my own. The length of my cock moved over her ass. I felt the head slip down over her wet lips. She gasped and froze for an instant, then pushed back harder.

"Oh god... shit... fuck my ass, Chaz... your cock feels so good... push your big cock against me harder," Sara moaned, pushing back and moving her hips in a tight circle.

I was squeezing my sister's breast harder and pinching her nipple as I humped against her. The head of my cock dipped between her cheeks occasionally as I pumped. Even there she felt tight and warm.

"Cum for me, little brother... cum all over my ass," Sara urged in a husky voice, breathing hard.

Listening to my sister talking dirty was enough to send me over the edge. My body tensed and I let out a throaty moan as I came. My thick cum splashed over the inside of my boxers and ran everywhere. Soon I felt it soaking through the thin silk. Sara was still rubbing her cheeks against me and moaning while my cock softened.

"Mmmm... your cum is making my ass wet, little brother," she said.

"Oh.. sorry," I said, easing away from her.

"No... don't," Sara said, grabbing my hip and pulling me to her. "I want it on me. I want it everywhere, but this is a start." She continued to move her hips, smearing my cum over her as it soaked through my boxers.

Sara and I fell asleep like that -- me holding her breast in my hand and her pressing her sexy ass to my spent cock and cum-soaked underwear.

I had no idea what time it was when I woke up. I craned my head to look towards the window. The sky was the colour of Sara's eyes, so I knew the sun was beginning to come up. She was still sleeping beside me. My hand was cupping her breast. Her ass was pressed tight to me. Seconds later my cock began to swell. It stiffened and poked into her through my boxers. I didn't want to wake her because she looked so content and peaceful, but I was becoming very horny.

As gently as I could I began to hump my sister's ass while she slept beside me. I groped her breast and rubbed my cock over her ass. Soon I felt her stir. She let out a soft moan and pushed back against my hard shaft.

"Mmmm...I wish I could wake up like this every morning -- feeling your thick, hard cock," she said, sounding sleepy and turned-on.

Sara rolled over on her back and smiled as she looked up at me. I brushed her hair out of her face and kissed her flushed cheek. My cock was pressed to her hip now and I was still moving my hips slightly.

"Have a good sleep?" I asked.

"Mmmm...wonderful. You?"

I nodded.

"I can tell. You're well-rested and ready for more," she said.

Sara pushed her hip into my erection and smiled. She sat up and straddled my left thigh. I could feel her wet pussy rub along my leg. Her soft lips separated as she moved her hips. Soon my leg was getting wet with her juice. I looked up and noticed the aroused look on her face. She was bracing her hands on my chest and leaning over me a bit, rocking her hips faster as she pressed her clit harder to my leg. Her breasts fell from her open blouse and swayed as she moved. I held her hips, looking down to her wet pussy sliding along my leg.

"I think you should take these off." She tugged at the waistband of my boxers, staring at the outline of my cock through the thin silk.

"I don't know about that," I said with a weak smile.

"But how are you going to get this in my wet cunt if you don't?" She ran her hand along my cock through the silk, then curled her slender fingers around it. She gave it a squeeze and a few slow strokes.

I moaned and lifted up from the bed, pushing my cock into her hand. She lifted herself from my leg and shifted her hips until the head of my cock rubbed over her pussy. She moaned, squeezing my shaft tighter in her hand as she guided it to her hard clit. She reached down and spread her lips apart as she manipulated my cock with her other hand. A few moments later I felt the head of my cock slip inside her, just barely, but enough to feel her tightness around it. I gasped, both from pleasure and shock. Sara released me from her hand and looked down, giving me a slutty grin. Her hands were resting on my hips. I felt my cock brush the inside of her soft thigh.

"How did it feel to have your cock in your big sister's pussy, Chaz?"

I was breathing hard and could feel sweat on my brow and chest. "Good... tight and wet," I said as I exhaled, then I smiled. "And very naughty."

"I bet you'd like to shove it in me all the way, but not with your boxers on." She ran her fingers up and down the trail of hair in the center of my chest, stopping when she reached my boxers.

I swallowed and nodded. "Yes..." I said, watching where her hand was moving.

"My pussy's so wet... it would slide in me so easily..." Sara ran her fingertips over her glistening pink lips, then moved her hand to my mouth. She wiped her juice over my lips. I licked her fingers and sucked them clean.

When Sara began tugging at my boxers I was too horny to care what was right or wrong. I loved her. I knew this was something we both wanted equally and were old enough to decide what was best for us. When the elastic waistband of my boxers slid down my cock Sara let out a throaty moan. She finished pulling them off then dropped them to the floor. She drug her fingertips along the underside of my cock and cradled my balls in her hand.

"Will you cum on me when you finish?" she asked, looking into my eyes and fondling my heavy balls.

"Sure... if you want me to." I gave her a brusk nod.

"I do. I want you to mark me with your cum, Chaz. Claim me."

Sara moved onto her side, still observing me. "I want you on top of me since it's our first time. After that, you can do whatever you want with me."

I crawled between my sister's parted thighs, feeling her smooth, hot skin against my legs and hips. She reached up to me, urging me down onto her, tugging at my forearms. Already she was trying to wrap her legs around me, locking us together in an incestuous embrace.

When the head of my cock brushed over Sara's parted lips to her clit she moaned and pushed up to meet me. I guided my cock inside her, watching it sink between her tender petals. She held me tight within her and I began thrusting.

"Fuck me as hard as you want, little brother. I can take it. I've needed this for so long." Already her voice had taken on a heavy ragged sound.

Sara's breasts shook as I pumped my cock harder in and out of her wet pussy. Her heels pressed into the backs of my thighs and her fingernails dug into my back. She moaned into my ear. I looked down at her, loving the look of pleasure on her face and feeling glad to be responsible for it. I thrust my hips faster, pushing her into the mattress and making her body shake with my movements. I could hear the sounds as our bodies met each time I shoved my cock deep in her tight pussy. My shaft glistened with her juice and already my balls were coated with it.

"Oh god... shit, your big cock feels so good," she cried out, clenching her teeth. "Fuck me hard, little brother...fuck your slutty sister... fill my cunt."

Sara's eyes were clamped shut and her head was thrown back. I grabbed her left breast and gave it a hard squeeze. When I pinched her nipple she cried out louder and opened her eyes for a moment, watching me fuck her.

"I love you, Chaz," she said.

"I love you too, Sara," I said, almost panting.

"Are you going to cum on me?"

"Yes," I said. "Where?"

"Everywhere... my tits... my face... I want your sticky cum all over me," she said, looking eager.

I was getting close and the thought of shooting my hot cum over my sister was enough to bring me there. I pulled my cock from her dripping pussy. I stroked it, watching my cum spray from the slit in three heavy streams. It splashed over her left cheek and mouth, running down to her moist lips. The rest landed on her breasts, coating them and her hard nipples with puddles of my hot seed.

Sara's tongue darted out. She licked my cum from her lips, then smiled as more trickled own to her chin. She wiped some of it from her cheek then licked it from her fingers.

"Mmmmm... next time I want you to cum in my mouth," she said.

I was kneeling between her bent knees, breathing hard and watching her. She looked so sexy with my cum running down her chin and breasts. I stroked her thighs while she painted her breasts and nipples with it, tasting some off of her fingers occasionally.

"I'm going to have a shower. We should get dressed. Brad will be expecting you home," I said.

Sara frowned and gave me a reluctant nod.

While I dried off after my shower and got dressed Sara showered. I watched her getting dressed afterwards, wishing we could spend the entire day naked in my bedroom, making love in-between short periods of resting.

Later, I followed Sara down to the kitchen. She was planning on calling Brad to tell him she'd be home later, after we had breakfast. When she entered the kitchen she burst out into laughter.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Your birthday cake; we forgot all about it." She pointed towards the cake on the table.

"Oh... I'll have some later, unless you want some for breakfast," I told her.

"We should have had some last night." she said. "Don't you at least want to put some candles on it so you can make a wish when you blow them out?" she asked.

I tugged my sister to me by her hips. I softly kissed her moist lips, then smiled as our eyes met.

"No. Because what I would have wished for last night already happened this morning," I said.