The Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They climbed on top of us and hugged us through the blanket. They told us that they were wild, but this night was way up there. They said they had so much fun, but should be going. I told them they rocked, there was money in the cookie jar, and they could take what I said earlier. They giggled and made a joke about high-class prostitution being a good career move. I said, "It's a birthday present! You girls deserve it, fucking champions!" and I heard them laughing as they let themselves out.

I snuggled up to my boy, all warm and sleepy and musky-scented. He said that the night really was amazing, those girls were nuts, and that I was the best girl in the world. He thanked me for the gift, said it was unbelievable. He told me he had fun, but that his favorite was just to be with me, that I was his sexy little ho. What a complete and total babe, I was thinking, as I fell asleep in his warm arms.

12