The Birthday Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reaches up, taking off my glasses and passes them up to Katie in the front seat. She leans back into me, sitting higher up this time, softly grips my cheek, turning my face to meet hers and pulling down a little. Our lips meet, a soft caress at first, both of us taking turns moving back an inch or two so that we can catch our breath. Then we move back together, the energy from the evening focused on our lips as we share a breath. We finally separate only when Katie turns a little too fast into her driveway and we bounce against each other and fall apart from the motion of the car. It doesn't break the spell between us, just gives us a moment to breathe.

"Come on you two, let's get inside before the car gets cold." After recovering my glasses, we get out, both smiling at that, there is zero chance the car will get cold with as much heat as we are putting off. Katie scampers from the car, yelling instructions as she goes

"Vinnie, get a fire going for us, Cassie you're upstairs with me. And remember, no shoes past the front door." We've both been over a few times and know the no shoes rule, but she says it every time so you just go with it. I'm just in tennis shoes, those are easy enough to slip off, and as I'm bending down to put them out of the way, Cassie shyly sticks her foot in my line of sight with a simple request. "Please?"

I'm easy so I undo the zipper on the side of her boot and pull it off, repeating the process on her other foot. She ruffles my hair. "Good boy," and goes bouncing up the stairs, giggling. It's a silly smile I still have on crossing the room, putting in the kindling and getting the fire going. I sit down on the brick hearth and watching it for a few minutes while the girls' voices tumble down the stairs. I can hear the laughter, and hear them talking, but I can't understand what they're saying.

"Vinnie dear, pull the little couch over near the fire, and do you want anything to drink?"

"Just water's fine, thanks K." They come into the room, Katie and her metallic dark blue pajamas and Cassie in a nightshirt so long that it is almost dragging the floor, I'm assuming it's one of Katie's that she doesn't use anymore. Katie motions me towards the couch and I take one side of it, she takes the other and there isn't really room for Cassie to sit anywhere.

She looks at us both, shaking her head "I am not sitting on the hearth" and as I start to get up, she pushes me back down and no so gently plops herself into my lap. "There, that's comfy." She rests her head high on my chest with one arm around my neck. Once she stops jiggling and squirming around, I wrap one arm around her back and the other on the outside of her thigh, softly rubbing it the same way she is rubbing my chest. The three of us are just unwinding, chatting about nothing in particular; the night's entertainment not being brought up at all, with the exception of Katie trying to explain the music to both of us. After about an hour, Katie stands up and starts to walk toward the kitchen.

"I'm using the restroom and getting a refill, other than a room, you two need anything?" We both shake our head and laugh at the bad joke, and I grab a pillow and throw it at her, hitting her in the backside right before she turns the corner.

Once I'm settled back on the couch, Cassie leans up and takes my glasses off again, looks around for a second and deposits them in the empty glass I've left on the hearth. Then she grabs the fabric of the nightshirt, pulling it up to her knees and climbs back up onto my lap, facing me now, grabbing my face and picking up where we had left off in the back seat. I can feel the energy building back up between us, her aggression only adding to it. Her tongue traces my lips until I open them, letting her inside. Her hands undo the top buttons of my shirt. I can feel her nails on my chest, my neck, running up through my hair and back down again, all the while pushing her body as close as she can, our lips never leaving one another. My hands are fighting a losing battle against her hips, trying to keep them on my thighs and not down locked against me. She breaks the kiss, rising up to look me in the eyes.

"I know you're hard, and I would be SUPREMELY disappointed right now if you weren't." After this, she grabs my wrists, moving them to her backside, and using both our hands pushes her body down tight against me, locking her lips against mine to swallow the moans coming from us both at that moment.

Her hands are fumbling at the buttons on my shirt, I feel a couple of them just get torn off as she pulls it away from me and tosses it halfway across the room behind the couch. My hands on her ass encourage the slight up and down, back and forth movement. I can feel her heat through all the layers of clothing. My hands go up under the nightshirt, along the outside of her thighs, pushing what little is of her panties to the center of her bottom, then gripping hold of the bare flesh, pulling her tighter in time with her movements. One gentle swat on her right cheek earns a bite on my bottom lip and nails raking down my chest.

My left hand slides up her bare back. I take my time working my mouth along her neck and throat, searching and finding the one spot that causes her to moan, her body shaking in my arms. Taking advantage of the momentary break, I pull her tight to me, stand up and turn around, grabbing the last pillow off the couch under my knees and putting her half sitting, half lying on her back. I grab her by the collar of the shirt and pull her up towards me, crushing her lips against mine. She paws at the shirt, desperately trying to remove it as I break the kiss, her breasts filling my hands as I squeeze them gently, taking one of her nipples into my mouth and sucking firmly on it as the breeze from her nightshirt goes by my head.

Licking, nipping, pinching my way between her breasts, her hands lacing in my hair and holding me tight. I gently hold a nipple between my teeth as she pulls my head up to hers, letting it bounce in my hand as I let go. Her moan is swallowed by my lips as they reach each other for the millionth time in the last 10 minutes.

Firmly grabbing her wrists, I take her hands and pin them to the couch above her head. I lean back, looking down at her, fire and lust blazing in her eyes, her chest heaving up and down with each breath. She starts to open her mouth and I just shake my head no. I lean down to kiss the tip of her nose, brush her lips with mine for only a moment, leaving a little kiss on her chin. I kiss my way around her neck and throat, licking up her sweat that has collected there. I kiss down the bone in the middle of her chest, licking a trail from the bottom curve of her left breast all the way up to circle around the nipple without touching it, retracing my steps back to the center, and doing the same to the right one.

The little whimpers that escape her lips sound like screams as I lick along the definition of her tummy, giving a playful tug at the piercing in her navel. As I've travelled down her body, my hands have slid down her arms, stroking along her armpits, down her sides. I trace the little line of lace along the top edge of her panties, forcing her legs a little wider apart, licking up and down the insides of her thighs, moaning against her as I taste her for the first time. Her fingers grab hold of my hair, desperately trying to drag my head to her center, until I give in. I grab her hips, pulling her waist to the edge of the couch. I grab her panties, pulling them up her legs, the little sound as the wet fabric pulls away echoing in my ears. Her hands grab at my hair, pulling me exactly where I want to go now, my thumbs on either side of her, opening the outer lips

. There is no more teasing. I dive tongue first into her core, plunging in and out, drinking as much as she will give me, and going back in to search for more. All the muscles in her stomach and arms tighten, her legs lock around my shoulders and she curls around my head, flopping back down a moment later to push her hips up, silently begging for more.

I move my head just a little, dragging the length of my tongue along the little button at the top, glistening in the firelight. A flick of the tip of my tongue, and I cover the area with my mouth, sucking firmly, lashing it back and forth. Her hips jerk up and down unsteadily, her heels digging into my shoulder blades as she is constantly tries to pull me in deeper into her. Two fingers push inside her, curling upward and rubbing the top of her inner walls. My mouth never leaves her now, fingers moving in and out until she arches up, her head and shoulders the only parts of her left on the couch. She's screaming, but no sound is coming out. Then the dam breaks. Sound returns to her as I am flooded, her essence gushing out onto my lips and hand in pulses, each time accompanied by a twitch of her whole body. She tightens up again, her legs trapping her sex against my mouth. One, two, three powerful flows of her are swallowed as soon as they are released, and she goes limp. Her entire body crashes back down, her eyes fluttering, more closed than open and her breathing going from gasps of air to slow deep breaths. I softly lick her clean, smiling with each little whimper escaping her lips before lifting her up so she can lay fully on the little couch. I scoot up and sit on the floor next to her, reaching up to brush the strands of hair away from her face and put a kiss on her forehead, just watching her for a moment.

A loud groan from Katie jolts me from the moment, and I look across the room to her. Her pajama top is wide open, her left hand on her right breast. Her right hand down the waist of her pants, what it is doing there completely obvious to all. She strides across the room, shedding the top and leaning over the couch, grabbing my head to hold it still as she attacks me with her lips and tongue. After she's had her fill of all the liquid on my face, she grabs my lips with hers, forcing her tongue through and moaning against them. When she pulls back from the kiss, I see the reason for her moan. Cassie has come to, and latched on to the nipple now directly over her face, Katie pulls away from us both, standing up with her hands on her hips,

"When I offered the room, I didn't mean down here. There's a perfectly good bedroom with a very nice bed in it, let's go." I wrap Cassie's arms around my neck and scoop her up in my arms, feeling the little kisses she leaves on my neck as we follow our hostess up the stairs. There are a couple of very soft lights in the bedroom, and a giant bed with a wood frame around it. I give Cassie a little toss and she's laughing as she bounces once or twice and comes to a stop in the middle. I start to climb in after her when Katie grabs me by the belt and holds me still for a moment.

"No clothing in bed, house rules" As if to prove the point, she unties the strings to her pajama bottoms, wiggles once then steps out of them as the pool at her feet. She climbs up onto the bed, her lithe form like a tigress as she crawls to Cassie, and climbs over her. They're face to face, touching along the length of their bodies, hips, stomach, breasts, lips joined together.

I'm too stunned to say anything. I just remove my clothes and sit down on the edge of the bed, taking hold of Cassie's hand as she extends it out towards me, squeezing it in mine, then letting go as she pulls it back, wrapping her hands around Katie's shoulders, pulling downward to keep them together. I seem to be more aware of them than I am of myself at this point. Like being drawn into a siren's song, I move as close as I dare without getting in the way.

I lay on my left side, reaching out and stroking my fingertips up and down Katie's spine. Each little movement they make I can feel through the mattress. Katie's subtle pushing down, Cassie pushing up against her. They both reach for my head at the same time, finally pulling me into their world. Katie wins their minor struggle as her lips find mine first, held only for a breath until I turn my head downward, meeting Cassie as she lifts her head up to mine. We trade off with each other, occasionally all three together, but most often two of us sharing for a moment.

They linger in a kiss and I leave them to it, quietly moving down between their legs, grabbing Katie's slim hips and raising her up onto her knees. I can feel her body tensing as my breath moves across her center, my hands sliding from massaging her cheeks to the small of her back, gently opening her up in front of my eyes.

Each breath I take is full of humid air, her scent so very strong this close. I close the last few inches between us, squeezing her bottom firmly in my hands as I taste her, dragging my tongue up and down the edges. Her body vibrates with a moan that Cassie swallows in their kiss, my tongue forced inside her as her hips shove back against my face. No teasing is necessary, or wanted at this point. I latch on to her button with my teeth, holding it steady for my tongue to swipe along it. Two fingers slide up inside her. It's like popping a balloon. She just lets go. I can feel the muscles inside her gripping my hand, each contraction trying to push them out, then with the release I push them back in. Her back arches and she pulls her head up, screaming with her release. I release my teeth from her, just softly licking to keep her going as long as she wants, until she pulls away and flops down at Cassie's left side. I lean my head down, giving Cassie one teasing lick before scooting up to lay next to her, my hand softly stroking her belly. Cassie reaches up, pulling my face to hers, tasting Katie as we kiss.

Cassie not so gently pushes me onto my back, growling something about my turn now and reaches down, wrapping her hand as far around my cock as she can. She bites at my left nipple as her hand slides up to the ridge, circling over the top and using the moisture there to slide back down. When she hits the base, her fingertips extend out and slide over my balls, gently rolling them in her fingers before starting the process over again. My fingers entwined in her hair pull her from my chest, a groan of pain and pleasure escaping as her teeth finally let go. She licks her way down my stomach, grasping the head of my cock with her lips and pulling it into her mouth, her hand never stopping the firm up and down motion. I'm trembling now, trying to warn her that I'm going to let go, and she very firmly grips the base of my cock, squeezing tightly until I calm down, my head dropping back on the bed to stare at the ceiling.

She starts moving again, gently sucking at the first inch or two, dragging her tongue around the ridge, up through the slit at the top to taste me, her hand slowly dragging up and down, still tickling my balls every now and again. My hands are gripping the bedsheets, balling them up in my fist, doing whatever I can not to just push her head down and explode in her mouth, but it's a losing battle. She takes a little more of me in, my hips rising up to her mouth, shaking from the motion. Katie has crawled over to us, hugging Cassie from behind.

Katie's hand reaches down, fingernails scraping the spot deep behind my balls, and I'm a goner. Something between a groan and a scream comes out of my mouth as my cock explodes in Cassie's mouth. I can feel her tongue on me, her hand squeezing up and down, milking me dry into her mouth. My body flops back down onto the bed, wheezing for breath as I look up at the angel who has done this to me. Katie pulls Cassie up to her knees, my spent organ slides from her lips. Grabbing her by the hair, Katie turns her head and kisses her deeply, I can hear them as much as see them. It's enough to get a rise out of the dead but I am beyond that at this point. My breath is slowing back to normal now.

Katie breaks the kiss, points up towards my head and gives Cassie a swat on the backside to get her moving. Cassie slides up next to me, half sitting half laying on my right, stroking my hair; occasionally putting a kiss on the top of my head. My arm is wrapped around her body, stroking up and down from her shoulder to her hip, giving a little squeeze to keep her close. I silently mouth the words 'thank you' to her, and pull her down to me, kissing her sweetly, giving her body an extra squeeze to pull her snug against me.

I slide my hand down to Cassie's bottom, squeezing firmly and shivering. Katie has taken all of my soft member into her mouth, sucking hard, trying to restore it to its previous state. I reach over, squeezing Cassie's backside, gently lifting her up and towards my lips, whispering to her.

"Please?" She smiles as she gets the idea, reaching up and grabbing the headboard, moving her body until she is seated on the top of my chest. My hands squeeze her cheeks, pulling her the last few inches forward, until my tongue can reach her, tracing her lips, then flattening out to lick up between them. I press my lips tightly to her, her body swallowing any sound I make as Katie has succeeded, easing the growing length from her lips until it is standing upright on its own in front of her.

Cassie pulls herself away from me, turning around to look at what is going on, as Katie rises up on her knees, using the tip of my cock as a toy to tease around her lips and over her clit. Cassie seats herself back onto my lips, my hands on her cheeks, pulling her down again, my tongue probing inside her. I can feel a hand at the base of my cock, I don't know who it belongs too, but I can also feel Katie as she sinks down onto me, an inch or two at a time, raising almost completely off of me before sliding down, taking a little more with each stroke. Cassie squeals as my hands slap down onto her bottom, pulling her snugly down onto my mouth. I pull my tongue out long enough to lash at her clit, then back inside her. I feel the hand let go, and Katie sinks all the way down, moving her hips in small circles with me all the way inside her now. It's like a wet glove the way she's squeezing me, little motions, but very firm as she slides up and down.

Cassie raises her head and shoulders up, backing up just enough to put her clit in my mouth. I can hear them together, feeling the little jerks and trembles their bodies make on top of mine. I move my hand down to lift Cassie up for a moment, a fingertip tracing over her lips, opening them up for my tongue to push deeply inside. Katie is moving faster now, up and down, forward and backward, the motions becoming more spastic with each one. The tip of my tongue moves here and there over Cassie, getting her frustrated enough that her hips push down, covering my mouth completely.

I'm trying to push my hips up and slide further into the woman on my lap, but our motions don't always match up, and I slide all the way out, only to be recaptured as quickly as I left. I raise my hips up a little and hold them there. Katie's bearing down on me harder now, a slapping sound from our hips crashing together reaching my ears. I focus on the woman on my lips, scraping over her clit with my teeth, then dragging my tongue over it to ease the friction away. Suddenly my hips are forced down to the bed, my mouth clamps shut, and Cassie screams as I have bitten down on her clit. She sits straight up, pushing all her weight down onto me, shaking, flooding my face as her orgasm crashes over her. My hips rise up one last time, pushing as deeply as I am allowed to go before exploding inside Katie, her body falling against mine as she trembles, her insides squeezing me, pulling everything they can from me. All three of us are rocking back and forth, riding the wave for as long as our bodies will allow.

Finally, all the motions stop. Cassie barely has the strength left to climb off me. She falls against the side of my body, her head against my chest and shoulder. Katie has barely moved, her head on the other side of my chest, the dead weight of her exhausted body still pressed tightly up against mine. Somehow, all three of us are breathing in and out at the same time, in one unique sound. One of them grabs a light blanket lying on the bed, pulling it up to cover the sweat soaked bodies below it. All three of us have ridden the wildest ride, and it has exhausted us.

12