The Birthday Present

Story Info
What a surprise husband receives!
2.3k words
3.22
95.5k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe_Dink
Joe_Dink
36 Followers

It was Friday, thank God. Work had been a bitch, and it was done for the week. I was looking forward to the evening for another reason, too. It was my birthday, and Nora, my wife, always came up with fun ways to celebrate.

Last year it had been a trip to a small bed and breakfast in a small town two hours south of the city we live in. We walked and ate at wonderful restaurants and watched movies, and most memorable of all, we had hours of incredible sex in the big feather bed in our B&B room. I was wondering what she would surprise me with this year.

Nora met me with a kiss at the door. She had arrived home minutes before me, and was still dressed in her work clothes. She had worn one of her sexier business suits today, the one with the skirt slit high up the thigh. Under the form fitting tailored jacket she wore a silky white blouse that allowed just a hint of lacy lingerie through the sheer material.

"How about a glass of wine, Birthday Boy?" I nodded and she shooed me off to sit on the couch while she poured a couple of glasses of red. We sat and she raised her glass. "Happy Birthday, sweetheart." We kissed and chatted about the events of the day until the supper she had prepared the night before was heated. After a perfect meal, we returned to the living room with another glass of wine, and snuggled up together. We talked a bit more, and while we did, I noticed her check her watch a couple of times.

"Got to be somewhere?" I asked her.

She blushed a bit and replied, "Nope, I was just wondering what time it was." She finished her wine, and I tipped my glass for the last swallow. She pushed herself up against me and gave me a passionate kiss. "I have a birthday surprise for you. Do you want to know what it is?"

"Of course." I answered.

"Well, what it really is, without giving it away too soon, is an exercise for your imagination. Come with me." And she took my hand and pulled me up off the couch, and we headed to the bedroom.

One of our dining room chairs sat a few feet from the foot of the bed. "Sit down." she ordered. Some lengths of soft rope were produced and she quickly tied my wrists to the arms of the chair, then knelt to fasten my ankles. None of this seemed too odd, as we played bondage games from time to time, taking turns at tying the other up and then teasing the captive unmercifully. We both found it very exciting.

She knew how excited I would be and reached down to lightly brush her fingertips against my erection through my slacks. "I see you're having fun already." she teased. She went into her bedside drawer and came back with her sleep mask which she snugged into place, blocking everything from view.

Finally, after a minute of silence, she bent and gave me a hot, wet kiss. "I love you, Birthday Boy". she whispered. Then she left me, and I could hear her footsteps fade as she made her way to the front of the house.

I don't know how long I sat there. Probably not as long as it seemed. Once, I heard her come into the bedroom, but she didn't say anything before quietly slipping away again. I was just starting to drift a bit when I heard the front door open, then quietly close. I could hear the subdued murmur of voices. They came closer. Her voice and a man's. They were speaking quietly and I strained to hear what was being said, but couldn't. They were walking slowly toward the bedroom.

At the doorway they stopped. "Wow!" he said, under his breath.

"Shh. Quiet!" she admonished him.

Now they were in the room and my sense of hearing seemed to sharpen. All of my attention was focused on listening to them. I could hear their breathing, the movement of their clothing. What the fuck was she planning? Who the hell was this with her?

Damn it! I wasn't enjoying my birthday surprise so far. The humiliation of being in this obviously submissive situation had me upset, but that was nothing compared to what was to come.

My ears picked up a soft moan, just like ones she moaned when we shared a hot kiss. Was Nora kissing this man, here in our bedroom as I sat tied to a chair? I thought about speaking out, but instead kept quiet. Why? I don't know. I guess I was curious more than anything. I listened. A breathless "Oh yeah!" from him. Another "mmmmm" from her.

There was a silky whirl of fabric on fabric. Her jacket coming off? What the hell is that sound? Again? Another one. And yet another. Christ! The buttons of her blouse were being undone. I could almost see his hands near her firm breasts, opening her blouse. His eyes would be on her lacy bra, and on the white tops of her full tits. My cock twitched in my pants, but I wasn't really enjoying what was happening. Either my imagination was getting the best of me or my wife was being undressed by some other man right in front of me. I wasn't happy.

Then I heard it. This was real. There was no mistaking the clink of a belt buckle. Then the very obvious buzz of a zipper being pulled down. Pants falling to the floor around his ankles. No! I knew what I would hear next. I knew Nora well.

Then it came, that gasp of pleasure a man can't help but release as his hard cock is enveloped by a hot mouth. I knew she was kneeling in front of him, a beautiful fellatrix.

I didn't intend to say it out loud, but I did. "Nora. No. Please." There was no response, but I heard another rustle of clothing and several footsteps. She grasped my hair and pulled my head back and stuffed something in my mouth.

Pussy! It was her panties, and they were full of her juices. Something went around my head. She was gagging me with her panties and a stocking.

"There!" was all she said.

We had shared a fantasy of another man with Nora several times over the past year or so, but I never, ever, in my wildest dreams thought that it would be any more than two lovers exciting each other with "what if" tales. But here it was. Welcome to reality, Brian. My loving wife was intent on making that fantasy real for the both of us and I wasn't sure I could handle much more of it.

The bed creaked as one or both of them lay down. There was that gasp again. She had taken his cock back into her mouth. I heard the wet slurping sounds that told she was taking his cock all the way into her mouth and then sucking it hard as she drew her head back. I knew. I loved it when she did it to me. He was breathing heavily now.

Nora lived to suck cock. No man could resist her for long when she was eager to have his seed in her gut. It didn't matter that I was blindfolded. I could see her as clearly as ever, her head bobbing over his lap, his cock sliding easily into her throat, and then out to have her tongue lave the swollen purple knob before being swallowed again. God, my cock was like a hot iron rod in my pants.

The mystery man's breathing had grown erratic and labored. My eyes were covered but I could see him, doing as I had done a thousand times, stiffen and swell and clench his fists as he exploded into her throat. He sounded like he was having a seizure. God, she was good at that.

It came to me in a flash, what she had meant by "an exercise for my imagination". I had just seen my loving wife give a man, some guy, one of her finest blowjobs, but I was blindfolded. I saw it in my mind's eye. I wasn't angry or unsure any more. I wanted more of this. It was so incredibly stimulating. My cock was straining against my pants and I was aching in need of relief.

She was beside me then, loosening the stocking, removing the soggy panties from my mouth. She kissed me hard, her lips slippery with saliva, and the bleachy smell of semen on her breath. "I love you, Brian. I hope you're not angry with me. I want you to enjoy what I'm doing as much as I am." She stroked my cock like she had earlier, just for a second, then turned back to her lover.

There was movement on the bed, then a very tiny high pitched whisper. "Oh yeah. Yessss!" I could barely make it out but it was definitely a sound coming from a very wet cunt. Was he licking her? No, I'd have to guess that he was sliding a finger or fingers in and out of her juicy twat. There were a few whispers passed back and forth, then I heard a step. The smell of pussy invaded my brain. A fingertip touched my lips and I automatically opened my mouth. It was his finger that slipped into my mouth, dripping with her juice. I sucked it.

He returned to her. There was some whispering, then the sounds of a passionate kiss. It went on for a long time. There was the shifting of bodies, then "Ohhhh, God, yes. Oh, please, yes. Do it!"

My head was spinning. "Ahhhh" The half groan, half sigh that I'd heard from Nora years ago, the first time I pushed my rigid cock into her cunt. Now his cock was buried in her. Then it began, the "Uhn, uhn, uhn, uhn,' noises she made as she fucked. It seemed like they were doing it forever. There was movement on the bed. What was happening? They were fucking again. The bedsprings were playing a tune of lust. They slowed down. They sped up. They stopped. They started again.

Nora must have been on top, riding his stiff cock. I could tell by her breathing that her climax was imminent. His too. They were moaning their love to each other. "I can't hold off, I'm going to come," He exclaimed, no longer trying to be quiet. Nora was coming too, "Oh God, shoot it in me. I need to feel you come! Fill me up! Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, Ohhhh."

Then there was just the panting of two lovers and the sounds of small kisses. A whispered, "Thank you, you were marvelous."

There was movement again. The sounds of clothing being donned. The zipper went up this time. It sounded different. He finished dressing and headed for the doorway. They kissed one more time. "Thank you again." She said softly. He was gone.

Nora knelt in front of me and slowly untied me, finally loosening the sleep mask. She stood and held her hand over my eyes and slipped the mask away, then opened her fingers slowly to let me become accustomed to the light.

She looked incredible, her skin had a faint rosy glow, remaining from her strong orgasm, and from the perspiration that marked her breast and thighs. As I stretched my limbs to get the circulation going she moved to the bed.

"Come here, lover," She purred.

I moved to her and kissed her. I kissed her with all my heart, until she took my head between her hands and pushed me down into the moist valley between her steamy thighs.

"Kiss me there. Kiss my well fucked cunt. Taste me."

I was uncertain, a bit shy about tasting his cum. She didn't hesitate, however. She pulled me into her, and my indecision disappeared . My tongue shot out of my mouth and between her still red and swollen lips. The combined taste of pussy juice and the semen that had been pumped deep into her was like an aphrodisiac. My cock was throbbing. I sucked her protruding clit between my lips and she climaxed again. What was that, the third time?

I had never seen her so aggressive. She pulled me up onto the bed, and pushed me flat on my back. I heard the buzz of my own zipper and felt her wrestle my rock hard erection out of my underwear and into the open. There were no preliminaries.

"God, I need you to fuck me," was all she said. She lowered her hot, sloppy pussy over me and slid my steel hard rod home. It felt like wet velvet.

She leaned forward and pushed a nipple into my mouth, then the other, and started to ride me. We were both on fire. She was well into the longest orgasm ever when mine hit me like a speeding truck. I grabbed her ass and pulled myself in all the way as I blew a huge load of thick jizz deep into her belly.

When she could finally speak, laying on my chest, she asked, "I assume you liked your Birthday surprise." She grinned at me as she spoke.

I smiled back at her, "I don't know how you're ever going to top that one."

"I don't know." She replied. "But I have a few ideas. The only thing is, I don't know if I can wait a year til your next birthday to try them. My cock started to stiffen against her leg.

I asked her later if she was going to tell me the identity of her lover that night. "Maybe someday I will. I'm thinking that for my birthday, I'd like to be fucked by two men at the same time. That might be a good time for you to meet him without the blindfold." She smiled.

Joe_Dink
Joe_Dink
36 Followers