The Birthday Suprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Damn,' he thought 'She knows what she's doing. I guess you don't really forget how to please a man...'

Colette started kissing down his stomach, stopping to tease his nipples as she ran her nails up and down his back. She got down to his pants and pulled them, along with his boxers, down to his ankles. When she took his hard cock into her warm, wet mouth, she heard a gasp come from the bed. Maureen was rubbing her clit and watching her raven haired lover suck a man's dick. It was hotter than she had imagined. Colette smirked then continued to suck as much of him into her mouth as she could. She licked around the head and down the shaft. Jason was moaning the whole time as he pulled one of her heavy breasts out from her bra and teased the nipple. She moaned and made sure to swirl her tongue around the head while stroking his shaft.

Just as Colette was getting into it, Jason stopped her. He knew if she continued that he wouldn't get a chance to fuck her. He pulled her up to him and kissed her and started nibbling his way down her neck. She felt his hands, expertly skilled, take off her bra. He lapped around her breasts and finally started sucking on her nipples, knowing that they were very sensitive. One of the first things she found out when she got with Maureen was that she could cum from having her nipples sucked. He lightly bit down on one, then proceeded to the other.

When he was done there, he continued to kiss down her stomach and unbutton her jeans. Jason got down on his knees and took off her pants leaving her in just her sexy panties. He started kissing her thighs and running his hands along her sides and butt. She sighed and put her hands on his shoulders. He pulled down her underwear and sat there looking at her pussy for a few moments then he looked up at her and asked "Can I taste you?" She hesitated and looked at Maureen, who was still rubbing her clit and watching, wide-eyed. Maureen nodded, wanted to see someone eat her lover out.

Colette gave him a breathy "Yes" and he pulled one of her legs over his shoulder. He started slowly licking her lips, stopping every few minutes to lap at her clit, making her moan. He continued to lick her as he inserted two fingers into her. 'Wow, she's really tight' he thought, feeling himself get excited at the idea of fucking her. He continued to finger fuck her and suck her clit until she cam, very loudly. Jason had the idea that she was loud in bed, but he didn't know exactly how loud until that moment. He had to hold on to her so she didn't fall over.

Maureen was mesmerized. She loved to watch Colette cum anyway, but it was very hot to see a man make her cum. "That was beautiful" she softly said. Colette smiled at her and leaned over the edge of the bed. She was ready for more action. Jason stood up and asked where the lube was. Maureen grabbed it out of the bedside stand and handed it to him. Colette never got very wet and always needed lube when Maureen fucked her with any toys. Jason lubed up Colette, making her moan and wiggle her ass in the process. He lightly slapped her ass and told her to stop moving. Maureen and her just laughed.

When he deemed her lubed enough and was done making her moan for the moment he stood up. "Are you ready?" he asked in a steady voice.

"Yes, please fuck me" she begged, although she was nervous about it. Maureen smiled at her lover's worried expression and gave her a kiss and told her it would be okay. Colette took a deep breathe as she felt him start to enter her.

"Relax" he said as he inched his way inside her deep, wet crevasse. "Just breathe. I'm almost there." She was breathing deep as she felt him hit bottom. He smiled and Maureen asked, 'How is it?"

Colette thought for a moment and answered "It's different. It really warm and... it...uh...oh god..." She stopped in mid-sentence because Jason was slowly pulling out of her. She looked at Maureen and said "hunny, you've got to try this! Now scoot your beautiful body down here!" Maureen and Jason both laughed as she moved down to kiss Colette, then lay down in front of her. Colette proceeded to lick at her lover's clit, making her moan, while Jason started to fuck her faster. Every time he upped the pace, Colette moaned into Maureen's pussy.

They were all rocking, in rhythm with each other. Colette could tell that she was close to cumming so she put two fingers into Maureen's hole and starting fucking her fast. Jason saw that Colette added fingers, so he upped his tempo a little more and soon Colette was almost howling. It only took a few more minutes of Colette finger fucking her to make Maureen cum and once she started, Colette started cumming and as she came, she screamed Maureen's name. Colette's pussy was squeezing Jason's cock so hard that he started cumming inside her. They were all cumming at the same time. Their orgasms lifted them off the bed and sent them flying.

Once they all came down from their orgasms enough to sit still, they laid down to cuddle and nap, all of them with smiles on their faces.

12