The Birthday Surprise

Story Info
A sexual birthday gift for a Dominant.
2.3k words
4.27
15.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been planning His surprise for weeks. I wanted to do something so very special for His birthday. But what? He doesn't like birthdays. And yet, His birthday was the perfect time to offer Him what He's been wanting so badly, what I've been holding back giving Him. I spent the day preparing...making sure the house was spotless, cooking His favorite meal, baking a cake, fresh flowers for the table, soft candlelight, tantalizing music in the background, chilled wine...all the things that will make Him glad to be home from work. I wanted Him to feel a sense of peace and well being as He walked into His castle. He will be my Lord and King, home from making the rounds of His realm.

The last few hours were reserved for preparing myself for Him. I bathed in perfumed bath salts. I shaved His pussy just the way He likes it...bare lips with a tuft of curly hair above the mound, the better for Him to "grab" my attention. I was wet thinking about His tongue tasting His pussy, His rock hard cock sliding in and out of it. "Control yourself," I thought, "save yourself for Him." As I dried and curled my hair, I thought about what still needed to be done. I had to locate that special birthday candle. I had to put out His favorite flogger and my favorite cuffs. The restraints and toys all had to be within easy reach for Him. God, I was so wet thinking about it. I hurried to finish my hair and makeup. I chose a black, lacey corset that compliments my blonde hair. The bodice comes to just under my breasts, holding them up and out, as if offering my tits to Him. His tits, not mine anymore. Everything about me was His now. His cunt, His tits, His slave. I finished with a pair of stockings, no panties, no shoes. I was dripping wet. I could feel my juices slipping out of me, the familiar ache and need for Him.

One last look around before He gets home. The table was set for two, wine in the ice bucket. Delicious smells were coming from the kitchen. The cake sat on the counter waiting to be cut. Our toys arranged on a side table, a reminder of what was to come after dinner. I lovingly touched His flogger, which He had dyed purple for me. I started to tremble with desire. With an effort, I pulled myself away to find the special candle. I had been so pleased to be able to find this. It's a butt plug with a candle attached to it. Just as I was inserting it, I heard His car pull into the driveway. Hurry! I positioned myself next to the door, on my knees, head to the floor so that my ass was high in the air with the candle sticking out. I was nervous but I knew He would be pleased. As the door opened, I kept my head down and my eyes closed as I said "welcome home, Master."

I could feel His surprise at my words. Never had I called Him Master before. That was really His birthday present...for Him to know that I was finally submitting my all to Him. He was indeed my Master and it was time to acknowledge it. I'm sure the candle in my ass startled Him too, almost as much it startled me. This was not one of my favorite things, but I knew He would like it. He had taught me that I could like things I'd never dreamed of before.

"My precious little one, I am so very pleased," He said as He patted my ass. "Look up here." I raised my head to look at Him and immediately lowered it, but not before I saw Him smile. He had brought a coworker home for dinner. I was mortified. I had not anticipated this. What was I to do now? "Oh God, why did I do this? Why couldn't I have just taken Him out to eat for a normal birthday dinner?" I knelt there for what seemed like forever. I didn't know what to do, how to act, what to say. I was shaking like a leaf, starting to cry. And yet, I felt His pleasure at this. I knew what He was thinking, but I could only imagine what His friend must have thought.

Finally He told me to rise and set an extra place at the table. Not knowing if I could stand unassisted, I rose to my unsteady feet, keeping my eyes lowered, afraid to meet the gaze of His friend. Master took my head in His hands and kissed me, His tongue finding mine. I melted under His touch. I wanted so much to please Him but wasn't sure now if I could. "Don't be afraid precious. I know You can do this. Finish setting the table and serve My meal and Thomas'. Leave your plate empty," He said. "Yes, Master" was all I could croak out.

I walked to the kitchen with as much grace as I could muster under the circumstances. I was acutely aware of the candle in my ass and their eyes on me as I walked. In the kitchen, behind the closed door, I lost my nerve. I started to sob, almost took the candle out of my ass and threw it away. "How could He do this to me?"

"What have I gotten myself into?" Without realizing it, I was gathering dishes, utensils and food. In the midst of my misery and humiliation and anger, I was doing what He asked of me without even thinking. Wiping my tears, I took stock of the situation. There was nothing to do but what He wanted. I had no choice, no will in the matter anyhow. Besides, I realized with a start that His pussy was still wet...hot, throbbing and dripping juices. I didn't know how this could be, but I didn't want to fight it. I fixed my makeup and hair and did what was expected of me.

He and Thomas were seated opposite each other at the table, talking quietly, as if nothing were out of the ordinary. I placed Thomas' plate in front of him, not able to look at him. I served Master's food first and then Thomas', leaving my plate empty as He had said. I poured the wine for them.

The dining room table is a big one. Master and Thomas were facing each other from the middle of the table. Master had moved all the dishes to one end of the table, leaving a space on one side of them clear. Now He rose and took me by the hand. He led me to the cleared end of the table, placing me face down across it. "You're doing beautifully darling," He said to me. In this position, my head was near Him and my pussy was facing His friend. I blushed because I knew Thomas could see and smell everything. He would know how hot I was. I looked at Master, and He simply nodded to me, as if to say, it's all right, little one. I heard Master strike a match. He was lighting the candle in my ass. I was not bound into position, but I couldn't move nonetheless.

Master took His seat and proceeded to eat and chat with Thomas. They talked of work, of sports, of numerous everyday things. Master fed me from His plate. He held His wine glass for me from which I sipped occasionally. It wasn't long before I found out why I wasn't bound. He took my hands and placed them in His lap while He ate and fed me. Blushing even more, I rubbed His cock through His pants. It was already hard. As I fondled Him, I could feel the candle start to melt. Hot wax was dripping on my ass and running in rivulets to my thighs and cunt. I was beginning to squirm a little. Master smiled at me and said "careful little one or you will burn yourself." I rubbed His cock, squeezing it, pulling at it, trying to feel His balls underneath the material, as I tried to keep the rest of my body still. I couldn't see Thomas but I could imagine His expression as he witnessed this. Daniel's slave lying on the dinner table with a lit candle in her ass, like a centerpiece. Stroking His cock as he watched her cunt get wetter and wetter, smelling her essence, her desire. I was still blushing, but beyond caring.

Master removed my hands from Him and stood up. He walked around me and blew out the candle. I felt Him moving it around...in and out over and over as he alternately rubbed and slapped my cheeks. I felt fingers on my pussy, testing my wetness. I didn't know if they were His or Thomas'. I wanted to explode, I wanted to cum. "Please, Master, may I cum for You and Your friend?" I begged. "No, love. We've not had dessert yet. Clear the table and bring us cake."

How could I get up now? I was burning with desire for Him, trembling from my need; and yet, I did as he asked. I could feel the wax that had cooled and hardened on me as I walked. My thighs were slippery with my juices. I snuck a glance at the two men as I left the room. My Master was pleased as He watched me. Thomas was excited. I could see it in his face without even looking at his crotch. Did I also see a little envy in him? Jealous that my Master had something he didn't? In that moment, I was so proud of Master.

I set two pieces of cake on the table. Master placed me face up lengthwise across the table. He took one piece of cake from the plate and placed it right on top of my pussy. The other, He set between my breasts. As He licked and bit my nipples, ignoring the cake for now, He said to Thomas, "Please...enjoy your dessert, compliments of my lovely slave." Thomas hesitated only a moment before attacking the cake and me. I could feel his fingers on my hot cunt as he licked at the cake, working their way into me, probing me. And Master, oh my! He was squeezing my tits together getting the cake all smushy then sliding His cock in there, covering it with cake. He placed Himself in my mouth so I could taste Him and the cake. I was writhing in ecstasy on the hard table, holding back my orgasm with a supreme effort because He'd not given me permission yet. Thomas had almost finished his cake and was licking the remains from my cunt. I rose up to meet his mouth as I sucked Master's cock.

I sensed Master was close, but before I could bring Him to release, He pulled away from me. Thomas stopped at the same time, almost as if they'd had a signal between them. "Please Master, don't stop now. I need to cum, I want to feel You cum," I begged over and over. "No sweet heat, not yet," He whispered. "I see you have the toys out. It would be a shame not to use them when you went to so much trouble for Me." With that, they placed the cuffs on my ankles and wrists. Thomas tied my legs to the table as Master restrained my arms. He picked up the flogger and dangled it in front of me. "Do you want this," He asked me as He dragged it down my belly. "Yes, Master," I cried. "And do you want to suck my friend's cock as you just did mine," I begged, "yes, Master, please. May I?"

He didn't answer me, but began to flog me. I closed my eyes as He struck my breasts, my belly, my pussy, my thighs. "His," I thought again. "they are His, not mine," I must have drifted for a while. When I came to, I was crying as Thomas wiped my face; and Master was using His hands to stroke where He'd flogged me. I couldn't remember ever being this horny. His cunt was on fire, I couldn't stand it. "Now Master?" I asked. "But precious," He answered, "you've already cum several times." He released me and gave me some wine to soothe my dry mouth. I saw that He and Thomas were still hard. Did they not avail themselves of me while I was in space? Or were they hard again? I didn't know, nor did I care. I only knew I wanted more. Master put pillows on the table and had me kneel on them, facing Thomas. His cock was in my face, ready. I took him into my mouth, noting the difference from Master's cock.

"My Master's cock is bigger and tastes better," I thought to myself. I felt Master spread my legs, then my cheeks. I felt the cool lotion being rubbed into His rosebud. Again I was beyond caring. I thrust my ass back towards Him as I sucked on Thomas's cock. I moaned and gasped with surprise at the suddenness with which He entered my ass even as He reached around to play with my clit. Thomas alternately held my head in his hands and squeezed and tortured my nipples. I was being pulled and pushed between them. And I was loving it. I was His slave, His slut. "Now, My sweet, you may cum again," He said to me. And I did, with everything I had in me. As I reached the pinnacle of my orgasm, I tasted Thomas' cum in my mouth and felt my Master's seed being emptied into my ass.

When they removed themselves and I could breath again, I felt shy and looked at Master. He kissed me and said, "Thank you precious for such a wonderful birthday present. Know that you have pleased Me very much. I'm very proud of you." I'm not sure who I surprised more for His birthday....Him or me.