The Birthday Weekend Getaway

Story Info
A couple goes away for a weekend.
24.7k words
4.59
23.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers

1.

Christi was in her kitchen at home one sunny morning after her husband Joe had left for work to go to his construction company. His 35th birthday was coming up and as she sat at the table sipping a mug of Chamomile tea, she pondered what she wanted to do to surprise him this year for his birthday. She thought back to last year and the trip to the Grand Canyon she had given him and all the hot sex they had had that week. She blushed as she recalled those hot steamy nights in the rented RV with candles lit and soft music playing in the background. She thought about the gentle caresses and kisses, the way his sun-bronzed skin shimmered with sweat as he thrust his hips against hers, the romantic picnic they took at a small secluded lake about a mile from the GC campgrounds, which they had gotten to on horseback.

She suddenly sat up straight in her chair, knowing exactly what she would do for his birthday. She grabbed the phone book and flipped through to the yellow pages and quickly found the phone number she wanted. She picked up the phone and dialed the number and made the reservations necessary for the weekend. She decided that she would treat him to a weekend at the Circle P Horse Ranch, which was about 50 miles from where they lived, and offered trail riding, horse shows, camping and many other horse-related activities. She knew Joe would love it, since he was a farm boy himself.

She made the reservations for the following weekend, and with this day being a Thursday, she knew she had to get their bags packed and the arrangements made for Joe's mom to stop by every day to tend the animals while they were gone. Marcie, Joe's mom, would stop by every afternoon to feed the rabbits, pigs, dogs and cats, water and feed the cows, and gather the eggs from the henhouse. They would take their two horses, Star Fire and Sun Fire, with them for the trip. Christi knew Marcie would take good care of the animals for them.

She finished her tea and went upstairs to the bedroom to change out of her pajamas and slide on a pair of jeans, socks, her bra and a white t-shirt. She slid her feet into her work-boots then brushed her long, dark-brown hair, pulling it back into a pony-tail before she went back downstairs and out the back door to the barn. She went in the barn and grabbed a pitchfork and broom, then went to the horse trailer which was parked by the barn. She leaned them by the trailer, and went to get the garden hose and a bucket of hot soapy bleach water.

For the next hour and a half, she emptied out the old hay and horse droppings from the trailer, swept it then used the hot water and the broom to scrub down the floor of the trailer. She wiped down the walls, ceiling, and the hay bin as well then used the hose to rinse it out well before going outside and washing the outer area of the trailer. She used just plain old soapy water for that, without bleach in it. When she was finished, she put away the tools and hose then went into the barn to bathe and groom both horses. She fastened a lead rope to Star Fire's halter, and led her out to the hitching post on the other side of the barn from where the horse trailer was parked, grabbing the grooming box on her way out the door of the barn.

Star Fire was a white mare with a silvery colored mane and tail who stood 14 hands high at the withers. She was 7 years old and was a champion show horse. She had been a wedding gift to Christi when she and Joe married four years ago. Christi fell in love with the mare immediately upon seeing her in the barn stall with a big red ribbon tied around her neck and on the stall door. She smiled as she remembered how Joe wouldn't let her in the barn for a whole day before their wedding to keep the horse a surprise for her. Christi picked up one of Star Fire's hooves and began cleaning them out with the hoof pick, scraping out the manure, mud and stones which had stuck in there while the horses were in the pasture.

With all four hooves cleaned out, Christi took the sweat scraper brush from the box and gave Star Fire a brushing with it to remove the loose hair from her coat. Christi picked up the curry comb next and ran it in a circular motion all over Star Fire's coat, getting the loosened hair off the horse. She then picked up the soft bristled brush and swept all the remaining loose hair off before getting ready to bathe the horse. Luckily for Christi, Joe had built a "shower" for the horses, which was a system of PVC pipes set up in a frame, shaped like an upside down U. There were holes drilled in the pipes to let the water spray over the horse like a shower, once the water hose was attached and turned on. The frame was about 7 feet long, 4 feet wide and 8 feet tall, and it was attached to a hitching post. She led Star Fire into the horse shower and tied the lead rope to the hitching post, then ducked under the bar and turned on the water slowly so she didn't scare the horse.

The water poured out of the holes in the pipes and Christi ran her hands all over the horse to wet her down, then turned off the water and added some shampoo to the container on the hose. She turned the water back on to distribute the shampoo, turned it off again and hand-scrubbed the horse from head to tail, back to hoof, being careful to keep it out of Star Fire's eyes, nose and mouth. She washed the horse's mane and tail and scrubbed her hooves with a soft bristle brush. Christi removed the shampoo dispenser from the pipe, and turned on the water to rinse the soap from Star Fire, rubbing her hands over the animal to help get all the soap off her coat. Once the horse was rinsed off well, Christi grabbed a large chamois cloth from the tack box and used it to absorb as much of the water as possible from Star Fire's coat, ringing it out every few minutes.

Christi led the mare back to the other hitching post, and proceeded to dry her off with a towel before brushing her again. She applied some protective oil to the mare's hooves with a sponge, and applied a detangler to the mane and tail before combing it out. She put mini braids in the mare's mane, fastening them with small rubber bands. She brushed and combed the tail and braided that as well with several small but long braids. Christi led Star Fire back to the barn and placed her in a clean stall, closing the gate behind her. She then put some water in the bucket in the corner of the stall before getting Joe's stallion, Sun Fire, from his stall for his bath and grooming.

Sun Fire was a caramel-colored palomino stud with butterscotch-colored mane and tail with white stripes mixed in. He had dark caramel-colored hooves as well as a white sock on his right rear leg. He was around 9 years old and had fathered the baby that Star Fire gave birth to a couple of years ago, a white & caramel spotted filly with butterscotch stripes in her mane and tail. Joe had sold the foal to his friend Bill just 2 months ago. He and Christi were planning on breeding Star Fire to Sun Fire again soon, possibly after they return from their trip. Christi cleaned Sun's hooves, brushed him down, then led him to the shower and tied him. He loved this part because he could lift his head and open his mouth to get a drink when it was just plain water. All Christi had to say was the word 'water-up' and he would lift his head to the sky and the water would spray in his mouth. Christi always laughed at his silliness in the shower frame.

She always made sure to wear a raincoat when she bathed Sun Fire, because once he was all wet, he would shake his head, spraying water all over from his mane. He would whinny afterward, like he was laughing at her standing there dripping. She knew that he did that with Joe as well. Christi proceeded to bathe Sun Fire then rinse him. She made sure to stand back after rinsing him so she wouldn't get sprayed too much when he shook his mane. She wiped him down with the chamois cloth then towel-dried him before brushing him down and putting the oil stuff on his hooves. She didn't braid his mane or tail after she brushed them. She knew Sun Fire didn't like his mane braided and several times had pulled out the rubber bands on the braids at the base of his neck by his withers, so she just brushed it and let it air-dry on its own. She led him back into the barn to a clean stall while she cleaned the 2 messy stalls that the horses were in before their baths.

She removed all the wet messy straw and wood shavings, hosed down the floor, then swept out the water with the push-broom before laying down a layer of fresh wood shavings about six inches thick, then a layer of fresh golden straw on top. She refilled the water pails and grain bins in each stall before putting the horses back in their stalls. After the horses were taken care of, she went to the far end of the barn and fed the 4 rabbits, giving each a couple minutes of being held and petted, then giving each a half of a fresh carrot from the garden. She went out the back door of the barn to the cow shed and pigpen to feed the cows and pigs, throwing a couple bales of hay into the feeder for the cows, and a pail of grain mix in the pig trough. She finished with the cows and pigs, and went to the henhouse by the garden to gather the eggs in the basket on the post by the coop. She gathered almost two dozen eggs that morning from her eight laying hens.

As she came out of the henhouse, their German Shepherd dog Bubbles, came trotting up the path from the back pasture with something in her mouth. Bubbles placed it carefully at Christi's feet. Christi saw that it was a baby bunny with a broken front leg and quickly but carefully picked it up. She looked at the dog and said, "Good girl, Bubbles. Go find a treat, girl." The dog whined but went into the barn where she knew some treats were hidden in a crate. Christi carried the baby bunny and the basket of eggs into the house and sat the eggs on the counter before getting a pair of small towels from the drawer in the kitchen. She took a small box from the closet, laid the baby bunny on a towel in the box then got her animal first aid kit from the cabinet by the door and set it on the table, laying out everything she would need to help the bunny, which looked to be about 2 or 3 months old.

With a damp washcloth, Christi wiped the dirt and blood from the bunny's leg then dried it carefully. She applied a bit of first aid cream to the wounded leg, gently straightened it and bound it with a popsicle stick and a couple of strips of gauze, then wrapped the leg with a gauze bandage and secured it with some first aid tape. The bunny never flinched as Christi fixed its leg. She then got some warm water from the sink faucet and put a white powder mixture into a tiny bottle with the water and put a tiny nipple on the top of the bottle. She shook it well to mix the water with the powder to make a vitamin & mineral rich milk for the baby bunny. Holding the baby gently in her hand, Christi put the nipple to the bunny's mouth and it started to nurse. The bunny drank about a quarter of an ounce before drifting off to sleep in Christi's hand.

Christi carefully laid the bunny back in the box and packed away the first aid kit, then washed the bottle, nipple, and the tabletop. She carried the bunny into the living room and placed it in the small two foot square cage in the corner of the room. She would use this cage as a "hospital room" for the baby bunny until it was well enough to be released back into the wild, possibly in about a month or two. She covered the cage with a light-weight cloth to block the light as the bunny slept then she went back out to the barn to finish her chores. She filled the water troughs for the pigs and cows, watered the garden then went inside to start the laundry which she already had sorted out. She hung the wet laundry on the clothesline outside by the garden then made a sandwich and some iced tea for lunch, which she ate while sitting in her rocking chair on the screened-in porch facing the barn.

2.

As she was taking a sip of her tea, the phone rang. She picked up the cordless phone and answered it, finding out it was Joe calling to let her know he was done work early and would be home soon. She asked him to stop by the store and pick up a few groceries on his way, then hung up the phone. She finished her lunch then took care of her dishes. The next load of wash was done in the washer so she hung that up as well, then grabbed a book and settled into her hammock on the porch, her glass of iced tea on the small table by the hammock. About a half hour had gone by before she heard the sound of truck tires on the gravel of the driveway. She looked up from her book long enough to see Joe pull in and park the big black Chevy truck by the barn. He got out and grabbed a few bags from the back of the truck, then came to the porch where Christi was waiting for him. He kissed her hello then she helped carry the groceries inside and they put them away together.

Christi said, "I missed you today babe. Did you have a good day at work?" He smiled and pulled her to him in a big hug then kissed her passionately.

"Does that answer your question, baby? I missed you real bad and could think of nothing more than getting home to you today. Now, how about I go take a shower then we sit down to a good dinner, which I will cook on the grill while you relax in the hammock on the porch?" he replied with a wry grin. She agreed then pushed him gently toward the bedroom to take his shower while she set out the steaks that were marinating in the fridge, along with two ears of sweet corn and two large potatoes wrapped in foil with some butter and salt.

She heard the water in the shower come on and couldn't resist sneaking in to take a peek at her handsome hubby. She quietly pushed open the bathroom door and stood there. The shower door was frosted glass but she could make out his profile clearly. His long powerful legs were muscular, going up to strong thighs and a tight sexy ass, a well-hung front package that would make a nun faint, a well-built back and broad muscular shoulders, strong arms & hands, and a gorgeous face with long black hair that curled at his neck, a sexy black-whiskered goatee, dark brown eyes and a smile to melt over! She couldn't resist closing the door and quietly undressing. She stepped into the shower behind Joe and wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug. He turned around and pulled her to him, pressing her full breasts tight against his chest.

She knew he was expecting her from the feel of his hard shaft pressing against her belly. He kissed her deeply as his hands slid down her back and grabbed her ass, pulling her tighter against him as he lifted her slightly. When he lifted her, his cock slid between her pussy lips to rub against her clit, making her legs weak. After a couple minutes of teasing her like that, he slowly released her and she went down on her knees, taking his ten-inch shaft in her hand and slowly stroking it as her tongue caressed the head tenderly. He placed his hands on either side of her head and guided his shaft between her lips as her tongue licked his head. He wiped the water from her face and pushed her hair back out of the way as he slowly fucked her mouth, never once breaking eye contact with Christi. Within a few moments, she knew he was about to explode, so she released his shaft from her mouth and stood.

She turned around and bent over with her hands on the wall rail. She wiggled her ass at him and he placed his hands on her hips then pressed himself deep into her wet pussy. He began fucking her slowly, in a steady in-out, in-out rhythm, until she started moaning loudly. Then his pace increased and the water was splashing off of them as his hips slapped her ass with each thrust, and his balls slapped against her pussy and clit. She was moaning louder and panting as he fucked her hard and fast, pumping her pussy full of his big thick cock. Within moments, his pace rapid, he felt her muscles clenching his cock as her orgasm overtook her, and he could no longer hold back his own release. He grabbed her hips tighter and held her to him as he pumped her full of his love juice, hot streams of cum shooting inside her vagina and slamming against her womb.

He didn't withdraw from her yet but helped her stand and he wrapped his arms around her, his hands on her breasts as he whispered huskily in her ear, "Thank you baby, I really needed that. I love you so very much!" All she could do was turn her head, give him a kiss on the cheek and smile at him. He slowly withdrew from her and she looked down at her thighs to see their mixed fluids running down her legs with the water from the shower. He proceeded to bathe her, starting with washing her hair, then soaping her back and ass, her breasts and belly, then her pussy, legs and feet. She stood under the shower and rinsed off as he washed himself, but he let her wash his cock for him. He turned off the water and opened the door, then grabbed a big thick fluffy blue towel and wrapped it around Christi before she stepped out of the shower.

She went into the bedroom and slid on a pair of pink thong panties with a matching bra, a pair of denim Daisy Duke shorts, and a tank top shirt. Joe came out and slid on a pair of blue boxers and a pair of jean shorts as well, but didn't put on a shirt. They padded barefoot back to the kitchen and Joe went out to fire up the grill while Christi poured two cold glasses of iced tea with lemon slices and lots of ice in them. She carried the glasses out to the porch then went back in the kitchen to get the platter with the steaks, corn and potatoes. She carried the platter out to the yard and gave it to Joe, who placed everything on the grill and closed the lid. They both went together back to the porch and sat in the loveseat swing sipping their tea and talking about what they did that morning.

Joe was surprised that Christi bathed both horses plus did all the other chores all by herself. She playfully slapped his arm and said laughing, "Baby, you know I'm used to doing the chores without help. I enjoy spending time with the horses and other animals and making them look their best." Suddenly she jumped up from the swing and said, "Oh, Bubbles brought me something today and I just have to show you! I'll be right back." Then she went inside. A few moments later, she came walking back out to the porch with a box in her hands. She carefully sat on the swing by Joe and moved aside the small towel in the box, revealing the baby bunny with the bandaged leg. The bunny let out a tiny squeak and Christi knew it was hungry again. She had Joe hold the box while she went to make a bottle of milk for the baby.

About five minutes later, she came out with the tiny bottle and nipple in her hand, about half full with warm milk. She carefully picked up the bunny and nudged its lips with the nipple of the bottle. The bunny started nursing, and within a few minutes, was sound asleep again. Christi removed the bottle and wiped the drops of milk from the bunny's whiskers and chin. Joe held out his hand and she placed the bunny gently in his palm. Joe held the bunny against his chest and gently stroked its head with his finger while Christi went to the grill and flipped the steaks, corn and potatoes. When she came back from the grill, she carefully laid the bunny back in the box and carried it back into the house. She heard Joe call Bubbles, who had been in the coolness of the barn.

She went back to the porch and Bubbles was sitting at Joe's feet with her head on his lap. He was praising her for finding the injured bunny and scratching her head gently. She looked almost as if she was smiling, her eyes were bright and her mouth was open with her tongue hanging out happily. Bubbles looked up as Christi came out and barked a greeting to her. Christi sat down and Bubbles put her head on Christi's lap, begging for a good ear scratch, which she promptly received. They sat there petting the dog for a while, until the steaks, corn and potatoes were done cooking, then Joe carried the platter inside, setting it on the table while Christi set the table and took a beer and a bottle of strawberry wine cooler from the fridge. Joe had the meat and vegetables already on the plates when Christi handed him his beer and they sat down to eat.

bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers