The Birthmark Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jo stayed between the two men. "Don't you hurt him!"

"Get outta the way!" Rex struggled with her, but she and Eddie were pushing him back towards the door.

He aimed the knife for Eddie's neck, but Rex slipped on one of Eddie's socks. Eddie and Jo jumped out of the way as Rex fell forward. When he hit the floor, the knife stabbed into his neck. He lay there in his blood, first twitching a bit, then motionless.

Jo and Eddie screamed, then stood there paralyzed with fear, just staring at Rex's body and shaking for the next five minutes.

"It was an accident," she finally said. "He stabbed himself; that's what we'll tell the cops. The simple truth."

"We just keep having one fluke after another, don't we?" Eddie said.

*************

...Eddie was licking Jo's pussy on the bed. She closed her eyes and sighed. After sucking on her hard clit, he slid his tongue as far inside her vagina as it would go...and indeed, it slid in all the way.

Wow, he thought. I didn't know I had a tongue like Gene Simmons. He flickered his tongue in there like a vibrator. Her whole body was shaking in the same way. She was squealing.

Neither of them noticed the footsteps coming from behind, nor did they see the shape of a bowie knife blade rising in the shadows.

"You little pervy bastard," a familiar voice grunted. "I'm gonna castrate you, boy."

Eddie felt a dull thud on his back...

"Aaaaah!" Eddie screamed as he woke up, his upper body shooting up from his pillow. He was shaking and sobbing. He looked around and saw the bedroom of his new apartment in Brampton.

Jo woke up like a shot, too, lying beside him in bed.

"Again, baby?" she asked, then put her arms around him. "Was it another nightmare?"

"Y-yes," he stammered, squeezing her body close to his. "Oh, mama, mama! Protect me! Hold me! I can't take this anymore."

"It's OK, baby. I'm here." She kissed him on the cheek.

"I'm gonna need to see a psychiatrist," he said, then kissed her back. "It's been six months now, since he tried to kill me, and I'm still dreaming about him. Oh, make love to me, Mommy! It's the only way I can feel better."

She gave him a breast to suck on. The sweet milk flowed, and he gulped it down like a glutton. Her nipple was the perfect pacifier.

"Oh, baby," she sighed, stroking his hair. "That's it. Drink Mommy's milk."

As he continued sucking and drinking, he put his hand between her legs. His thumb rubbed against her hardening clit, and his index finger slid up her wet vagina.

"Oooh!" she moaned. "Rex...never touched me...the way you do. Oh!"

Eddie let go of her nipple, then they got into a 69 position, her on top and him lying on his back. She took his hard-on in her mouth, and his lips took over what his thumb had been doing. His finger was still sliding in and out of her cunt, giving her G-spot tingles.

"Mmm!" she squealed as his cock went in and out of her mouth.

She held his balls in her hand, her fingers tickling his scrotum.

"Ah!" he grunted in between licks of her clitoris.

He wrapped his lips around her right labium, and sucked and gently tugged on it. After continuing with that for a few more seconds, he switched to the left one and did the same.

"Oh!" she sighed after taking her mouth away from his cock for a second. He sprayed his come all over her face, hitting her nose, her right cheek, her chin, her left eye, and her lips.

He went back to sucking and licking her clit, and within ten seconds of that, she gushed her come all over his face. "Ah!" she screamed.

She rolled over on her back, her dripping face beside his feet.

He got up to look at her. "Oh, my come looks so pretty on your face," he said.

"Yeah, and I get no pleasure from it," she complained.

"But you came on my face, too, Mom," he said. "So it's fair."

"I get no pleasure from that, either. Come on, let's clean ourselves up."

"Oh, Mom. Let's leave it on our faces for a minute."

"No! I don't want to have a mess to clean up. Oh, look at you! You're getting it all over the sheets. What am I going to do with you?" She got off the bed, then seeing him still lying there, said, "Come on, you! Come with me to the bathroom and clean up!"

I love it when she bosses me, he thought with a smile as she took him by the hand over to the bathroom.

12