The Birthmark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Incest...doesn't scare me, it excites me." He was fingering her asshole. She pulled his hard cock through his open fly.

"I need to pee. We can take a sexy shower after that," she said, then thought, And I can check if you have that birthmark on your ass.

"OK," he said, then took her by the hand and led her into his bathroom. She giggled at his dick bobbing up and down out of his fly as he walked with her there.

She sat on the toilet and began peeing right away, not at all caring that he was looking down between her open legs.

"My turn," she said as her piss poured out into the toilet bowl water. "You saw me. I wanna see your body now."

"OK," he said, then began undressing.

She played with his dick as his blazer and dress shirt came off. If he has that commie-looking birthmark, will I be able to handle it? He's a successful businessman. I've seen no pictures of Marx or Lenin anywhere in this apartment. Those are good omens.

As his pants came down to reveal white boxer shorts, she wiped herself, got up, and flushed the toilet. Then she went into the bathtub and turned on the water.

She got the warm water all over her, except her hair. She sighed, feeling purified while contemplating the sin she was about to commit. Is he my son? Does he have that birthmark? I want him to have it...yet, I don't.

Now as naked as she was, he got in the shower stall with her. He lathered the soap in his hands. She was afraid to look at his ass...but she had to.

He rubbed the lather between her legs as she gave him soft pecks on the lips. As he spread the lather on her belly and breasts, she had the soap and was lathering it in her hands. She got the lather on his fully-hard cock, careful not to make him come.

After getting soap all over his balls, she knew the moment of truth had come. "Turn around," she said. "I'll clean your ass." He turned around. She took her time lowering her eyes as she soaped up his ass with enough lather to cover any birthmark. She rubbed the lather all over, cleaning his asshole, too; and while looking down there, she noticed some...red...on that left buttock.

The water rinsed the soap off, and she saw the birthmark. It looked like the hammer and sickle on her baby's ass. She retched.

He turned around. She quickly hid her shock behind a smile. After all, she did have good reason to smile: she was reunited with him! And he liked her, if only for her looks.

Without hesitating, she plunged her tongue in his mouth. She pressed her lips so hard against his, it was as if they'd traded lips.

I have him back! she thought as they continued French-kissing. Forget about being ashamed of the incest. If fucking him will keep him with me, then so be it. I can't lose him again.

He rubbed the tip of his pointy cock against her hardening clit.

Is she my mom? he wondered again. I sure hope she is. I wanna fuck her brains out! I saw shock on her face. I'll bet she recognized my birthmark. Don't be ashamed, Mommy, if that's who you are. I love you.

He slid his cock into her wet pussy. She closed her eyes and sighed. I can't believe I'm deflowering my own son! she thought. I'm so proud of you, boy. You're endowed...by my genes!

He picked up her right leg and leaned her against the wall as he shoved in and pulled out of her. She was screaming, her eyes squinted and her mouth wide open.

She held his head in her hands and looked deep into his eyes as she felt that cock pounding inside her. Her eyes were telling his, You are so much better a lover than your father was! He's the one who should feel ashamed.

"Don't...come!" she squealed, coming herself. "Ah! Save it...for the bedroom."

"OK," he panted, then pulled out of her.

They turned off the water, got out of the bathtub, and dried each other off. Then they raced to his bed.

She got on the bed on all fours, then spread her legs and pushed out her ass. Looking back, and noting his eyes locked on her asshole, she said, "Wanna fuck my ass?"

"Of course," he said. "But what'll we use for lubricant?"

"Spit on my asshole," she said, opening it with her fingers.

"Why like that?" He hacked some gob.

"We don't have any other options."

"But spitting on it...is so disrespectful."

"My asshole deserves your RESPECT?"

"It's so pretty-looking."

She rolled her eyes. "Just do it, sweetie."

He spat on it, then rubbed it in and outside her anal ring.

"Good," she said. "Now, gently push your cock inside."

He pushed the tip against the orifice, prodding it open wider and wider. Both of them sighed. "OK, here it comes."

He pushed in an inch past the ring. "Oh," she sighed.

"Does it hurt?" he panted, then pushed in a little more.

"No," she sighed. "It's OK, baby. Slide it in. I've done this before many times."

"OK," he panted, then pushed in all the way. "Unh!"

He moved in and out, loving that sweet tightness, how it squished his cock deliciously. She was fingering her clitoris.

"You like that, baby?" she asked.

"Yeah, but I don't...wanna come...in your ass. Oh!"

"Want me...to suck you off? Ooh!"

"Yeah." He pulled it out, then admired her anal gape for the few seconds she'd allowed him to look, before she got off the bed.

"Sit on the side of the bed," she said, kneeling where she wanted him to sit. He sat there.

Now between his legs, she took his cock in her hands, looked up into his eyes, and kissed and licked the tip. Always looking up at him, she grinned, then took it all the way in.

Deep throat, he thought as he looked down at her and watched her head rock back and forth with perfect control of her gag reflex. Holy shit!

Give him the blow job of the century, she thought. Do whatever it takes to make him never want to leave you.

He looked down into her eyes with amazement. Those lips, that tongue, how they slid and rolled all over his shaft! How she held his balls, caressing his scrotum and gently shaking them!

"Oh!" he groaned, shooting the first of several wads down her throat. Oh, the sweet sound of her gulping!

When he was spent, she pulled her head back and let his flaccid dick out of her mouth.

I can't believe I just sucked my own son off, she thought. "I gotta use the washroom again," she said, then got up and went in.

She sat on the toilet, but didn't pee. She wanted to find that photograph in his wallet. She took it out of his pants pocket, fingered through it, and found the photo. Her heart was pounding.

She took the picture out and looked at it.

Within seconds, she was sobbing. Her whole body shook.

He could hear her from the bed. I'll bet she found the photo, he thought.

He went over to her. Her tears upon seeing the picture gave him the 100% proof he needed.

"Don't cry, Mama," he said, squatting by her.

"I can't help it," she sobbed.

"But why cry?"

"Why do you think? You must be so ashamed of me."

"Why would I be ashamed? If incest's a sin, I'm as guilty as you are. I couldn't judge you even if I'd wanted to."

"But I tempted you into having sex with me, and that's after having abandoned you when you were a baby. I couldn't take you back when I was making good money, 'cause becoming a stripper was the only way I could make good money. And now that we're together again, look at what you've seen me do? I seduced my own son. The last fragment of doubt is gone with this photo."

"Well, maybe I seduced you a bit, too," he said, then put his arm around her. "Mom, I'm in love with you. I was from the first time I saw your pretty face in this pic."

"Really?"

"Really. Oedipus was nothing compared to me. I was as destined to be in love with you as he was, but I never had to kill my dad to get rid of him. Your Laius left of his own accord, and I thank him for that. I'm not about to blind myself in shame, either, and don't you get suicidal on me, like Iocaste. I have you back, Mom, and I'm not letting you get away again."

"You mean, you'll wanna keep me as a lover for the rest of our lives, even when I'm old and ugly?"

"You'll never be ugly in my eyes. Even if we stop fucking, we'll stay together, because being with you is all that matters to me."

"Really? You forgive me for being a stripper and a slut?"

"What's to forgive? Were you ever a slut? I don't think so."

"You don't mind your mom being a stripper?"

"I don't mind if you don't mind, but if you wanna stop stripping, my online business should be enough to support us. In fact, I can help you learn how to make money doing affiliate marketing, too, if you like."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I don't make money just to make myself rich. I don't believe in that. I try to use that money to help people. When I was in the VIP Room with those two black strippers, I got a lap dance from both of them; but I also told them about my work, and offered to help them get into that kind of work, too. I gave each of them a huge wad of money, not to get me off like prostitutes, but to help them get on their feet financially so they could get out of stripping, which they both told me they hated having to do to survive."

"You're shitting me."

"No word of a lie."

"Holy shit," she said with agape eyes. "My son: I'm so proud of you!" She hugged and kissed him.

"My birthmark, you can see it on my ass, it looks like the communist symbol: many people have told me. I'd never go as far as Stalin or anything, but the general socialist idea, a mix of it with the market, inspired me to want to help poor people, to use my money to provide for others, not just to make myself rich. Now I can help my mother get out of stripping, if you want."

"Yes," she said, kissing him. "I want to. But even if I don't succeed at doing your online business, and I have to keep making money as a stripper to support us, as long as I have you back, that's all that matters to me."

"Same here, regardless of if we keep fucking or not."

"Oh, Eddie baby, let's keep fucking," she said with a sly smile.

"Yeah, I agree, Mom," he said, stroking her hair. "Let's keep fucking."

He kissed her.

They went back to bed, his dick hardening.

12