The Bishop and Mommy

Story Info
Fetish Sexual Experiences.
6.5k words
4.02
22.3k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers

It was late on a Thursday afternoon when Monsignors car arrived at the house and went to the rear of the driveway so it was almost out of sight. Monsignor had driven from the rectory with the Bishop as his passenger. I opened the rear door of the house and told them I would get their overnight cases and lock the car. They were in casual clothing and went inside the house where they were greeted by Barbara. She told them Agnes and Margaret were waiting for them in the living room and asked if they would like to have a little something to cut the dust of the trail.

Bishop O'Grady said he preferred Irish Whiskey neat and Monsignor told her a Scotch with three drops of water. She indicated she would bring their drinks to them as well as the whiskies, water, and ice.

As they entered the living room they saw Agnes and Margaret wearing house dresses with their nylon stockings unfastened and down around their ankles. Margaret's were a dark brown and Agnes was wearing a lighter shade with brown tops. Both had obviously been drinking heavily and were already nearly in the bag. Both did manage to get up as the guests entered the room, their stockings falling even further down around their ankles. The Bishop held out his hand bearing his ring of office and Margaret and Agnes each kissed it then they sat down quickly.

Barbara entered with their drinks as well as one for each of us. Bishop proposed a toast to good drink, good food, and good whatever else.

Monsignor and Bishop took a large drink from their glasses, nodded their approval to Barbara, and set their glasses down.

Barbara sat next to the Bishop and as she did so her dress slid rather far up her legs revealing the tops of her stockings, some thigh, and the bottom of her garter girdle. Bishop O'Grady expressed some concern about seeing so much of her legs and her lingerie, but mother quickly said "I suppose in all your years in the priesthood you have never seen up a woman's dress before or caught a glimpse of a stocking clad leg. Now just admire it and sit still."

Agnes told Monsignor to come over and help her as she pulled her stockings up around her thigh. and Margaret told the Bishop to come and help her do the same thing.

"Bishop, you need to fasten my stockings to the two rear garters while I fasten the front two." mommy told him. Bishop O'Grady looked a little uneasy, but did as she told him.

Agnes had told Leo to do the same thing.

Mother said to Eric, the Bishop, "I'm sure this isn't the first time you've helped a women dress." With that she unfastened her dress and let it fall to the floor revealing her wearing only a black cut our bra with her long red nipples showing clearly, a black eight strap garter girdle and her dark stockings and in one inch heels.

Agnes had done the same thing and other than stocking color they were identically dressed. Agnes told Leo to take his fucking hand and stroke her legs and let them wander to her pussy.

Margeret said "Eric, you need to run your fucking hand through my forest of cunt hair, then we're going to get drunk and fuck."

"Barbara, get over here and untie Eric's shoes and unfasten his trousers. We need to see what he has."

Barbara obliged and when his trousers slipped down to his ankles Margaret exclaimed "Holy shit. Silk lavender drawers. I'll bet the Cardinals wear red and only the Pope wears white. Am I correct Eric?"

"I don't know. I only wear what I am sent." he said.

"Does it look like he has a pretty good package Barbara? I'm anxious to see his cock and nuts, so pull his drawers down and let's take a look."

Barbara tugged his drawers down to his ankles where he stepped out of them and Margaret exclaimed "Holy fuck. Will you look at his small prick and long fucking foreskin. Mother, look at the Bishops fucking prick and long foreskin. Isn't it an interesting contrast to what we usually see?"

"Why in the world does a good Irishman like you have an uncut prick?" Margaret asked.

"I am told my maternal grandmother was a staunch German who informed my mother when I was born that men did not get their pricks cut. They were born with a foreskin and they were supposed to keep it forever." Eric replied. "So I did not experience having my prick cut. Unfortunately for me it is also a little on the small size, but since I don't use it for much else other than peeing it doesn't really matter how long or big it is."

His nuts were hanging down and Barbara fondled them gently. The Bishop seemed to enjoy this as he closed his eyes and smiled softly.

"Barbara, get your dress off so he can see all your fucking red hair, then get on your knees and give his prick a good sucking for us to watch."

Barbara removed her dress and stood in her red cut out bra, sheer red eight strap garter belt, sheer black stockings with red tops, and two inch heels. Her pubic hair was fiery red and very thick as was the hair under her pits and on her legs.

Eric was quick to put his hand between her legs and caress her hair saying "This is brilliant. I've never seen so much red hair on a lady's cunt in my life."

Barbara got on her knees, retracted his long foreskin back over the head of his cock and quickly swallowed it in her mouth. She began sucking in earnest and in less than a minute Eric was fully erect. He motioned to me to bring him his drink and he took a big swig of it then handed it back to me.

In the meantime Agnes was playing with Monsignors cock and nuts, gently massaging his balls as she played with his cock. I could see he had his hand on her cunt and was apparently trying to finger fuck her as she stood with him. I supposed he found her hairless slit rather wet. Agnes slumped to her knees and deftly pulled Leo's foreskin back over the head of his cock and engulfed it in her mouth.

Barbara was still nursing the Bishops cock when suddenly he withdrew it from her mouth and began spewing semen all over her teats and face. He quickly turned to mommy who was also on her knees and sprayed her face with it. Then he took his cock and told mommy to get her fucking mouth open so he could stick it in her and she could suck him clean. Barbara had gobs of his semen on her teats, on her face, and in her red hair. She looked a little preplexed about what to do when I suggested she just take her fingers and lick it up and swallow it. I offered to help as I wanted to see what his semen tasted like.

Meanwhile, mommy was vigorously sucking his cock, which was now beginning to shrivel up. She was carressing his nut sack as she was sucking his peter clean and Eric had his head thrown back completely enjoying the attention he was receiving from the women. Without any warning whatsoever, he just pulled his cock out of mommies mouth and began pissing all over the front of her saturating her bra, garter girdle, and stockings. Then he said "Open your fucking whores mouth so you can drink my golden nectar you slut. I hear you are such a fucking whore I shouldn't even be here with you and your mother. Now drink my piss you fucking pig." Then he turned to Barbara and told her to stick his cock back in her mouth so she could suck the remainder of piss from his head and foreskin.

Meanwhile. Agnes was on her knees sucking Leo's big prick while all the other stuff was going on. Leo has his hand on the back of her head making sure she sucked his cock deeply enough when suddenly he stiffened and pulled his cock out of her mouth and spewed semen all over her face and nipples. He was still shooting semen when he stuck his prick back in her mouth so she could swallow some of it. Agnes had semen running down her chin and off of her nipples. I went over to her and rubbed all the semen on her nipples all over her big teats and then took my finger and wiped off her chin and took it over to Margaret so she could have some of it.

Margaret quietly told Eric she needed to piss and he told her he wanted to watch her go. Barbara said she needed to pee also so we decided to go out on the side porch and let everyone who needed to piss have a go at it.

As it turns out, everyone really needed to pee so the women went first. Each one spread their cunt lips wide open so their peeholes were showing. They squatted down, spread their legs and began pissing. Barbara seemed to have the longest and most forceful stream of the three. Unable to restrain themselves any longer, Eric and Leo stood in front of the three of them, cocks in hand all skinned back, and spewed a long hard stream over all three of them, soaking each of them. Girdles, stockings, cunts were all soaking wet.

When the men finished they simply moved up close to Margaret and Agnes, told them to open their mouth, and inserted their now erect cocks in their mouths. Barbara decided she wanted some action too, so she reached for each of their nuts sacks and began fondling them gently. It didn't take either of them a minute until they shot their semen into the respective mouths of whoever was sucking their cock. Not to be left out, Margaret moved aside and let Barbara suck Eric's cock until it went soft.

Barbara suggested that Leo and Eric get "ready" for dinner which would be served in about fifteen minutes. Agnes and Margaret needed a change of clothing, which would be a change of everything they were wearing. Barbara informed them she and I would finish up getting dinner ready and make fresh drinks for anyone wanting another.

Agnes and Margaret headed for Margaret's bedroom to change their attire. About this time I decided to fondle Barbara's pussy just to see if she was wet. I slipped my middle finger inside her cunt lips and up into her vagina where I found her soaking. I asked her why she was so wet and she told me she had gotten turned on by the small size of Eric's prick as well as his long foreskin that hung well over the end of it.

Dinner was ready to be served so I called to Margaret and Agnes to come out and went upstairs to get Eric and Leo. I presumed they were in the bedroom so I discreetly knocked on the door and Leo told me to come in. I found myself not believing what I saw. The Bishop was on his knees with Leo's cock stuffed in his mouth and him sucking on it. The Bishop was seemingly enjoying himself and was moving Leo's cock in and out of his mouth fervently. Suddenly Leo simply erupted in the Bishops mouth and squirted so much semen that the Bishop couldn't swallow it all and it dribbled down his chin.

"Ah Monsignor, your cock tastes so good and your semen is so smooth I just can't get enough of it." the Bishop said. With that he pulled Leo's cock back in his mouth and continued sucking on it again cleaning up the remnants of Leo's ejaculation, then pulling his foreskin back over the head of his cock.

"I need to inform you that dinner is about to be served. I presume you would like to have your drinks refreshed and slip into something before you come downstairs." I said.

Bishop Eric asked me if I would like to play with his "little prick" for a few minutes before we all went down to dinner. I moved over close to him and reached down to fondle his nuts, then pulled his foreskin back over the head of his cock.

The head of his cock was all wet from being covered for so long, so I simply began to jack him off. Suddenly, Monsignor Leo was on his knees beside me and slipped the Bishops cock into his mouth and began sucking on it. I proceeded to continue fondling the Bishops nuts until within thirty seconds he erupted into Monsignors mouth causing Leo to swallow it very quickly. Leo continued sucking the Bishops cock until he had consumed all his semen, then he arose and kissed the Bishop, giving him a little taste of his own semen. I pulled the Bishops foreskin back over the end of his cock and suggested they put some attire on for dinner.

"What shall we wear Leo?" asked the Bishop.

"I think we should put on our finest black garter girdles along with some dark brown stockings and our one inch heels." said the Monsignor. "If the women want to suck our cocks they will have clear access to them and won't have to fumble through clothing to get to them."

I told them I thought that was an excellent choice and Margaret and Agnes would enjoy being able to play with them during dinner.

Eric said "I am rather hoping the gorgeous red haired young lady will want to play with my dick. I rather enjoyed seeing her bright red cunt hair."

"I think Barbara will gladly fondle your little prick sometime during dinner. In fact, she may want to swallow it and give you a good sucking." I said.

I watched as they donned their attire making sure the seams on their stockings were nice and straight. Of course they each had eight strap garter girdles so their seams would stay straight. They slipped their feet into their leather shoes, put on sheer white robes and we headed downstairs for dinner with their cocks dangling out in front of them. Of course, in the case of Eric, there wasn't much to dangle.

Margaret and Agnes had both changed clothes and I couldn't believe the bra my mother had put on. It hardly contained her massive teats and they looked like they were about to fall out of it. The bra was sheer black nylon but had most of the top support missing, thus giving it little strength to hold her heavy teats in place. So Margaret's teats, which were full 38C cup size, were weighing heavily on the bottom portion of the cup and gave the appearance of wanting to topple out. Of course with her long red nipples sticking out, they also looked like they wanted to be suckled.

Eric noticed this immediately and nudged Leo and said "My God Leo, look at her fucking teats. They're about to fall out of her fucking bra. I think I'll have to take hold and nurse on them a bit before we finish the evening."

Margaret replied "I hope you do suck the fucking things Eric. I need to be nursed. Of course if I get knocked up this weekend by either of you, I'd let my baby nurse me. My nipples would get a lot longer than they are right now."

Leo responded with a little barb "If you get knocked up the entire town will know who did it. Do you think for an instant you could keep it a secret that one of us had fucked you and knocked you up, you whore?"

Meanwhile, Agnes had put on a sheer white nylon cut out bra and her long nipples were sticking out in the front of it. She also had slipped into an eight strap black nylon garter girdle and dark full fashioned stockings with no panties or knickers. She had put on a sheer black gown that went down to her cunt so her grey pubic hair was clearly visible.

Leo's cock was swaying back and forth as he walked toward the dining room and I saw Margaret eyeing it. I knew she wanted Monsignor Leo to sleep with her tonight because I think she was pretty sure that Bishop Eric was going to want spend the night fucking and sucking Barbara. That, of course, left me with grandmother Agnes but that was OK with me.

I knew that if Eric slept with Barbara, he would have his hands full with her because she would be playing with his little prick all night. On the other hand, Leo would fuck Mother a couple of times and want his long cock sucked and then they would sleep for awhile.

We sat down at the dinner table and Eric offered a very short blessing. Barbara set a couple bottles of fine wine on the table and Leo opened both of them, a Chardonnay and a Rose. Dinner was roast turkey with dressing, sweet potatoes, cranberry relish,and rolls.This would be followed by a fresh mince meat pie and rum.

Eric was at the head of the table with Barbara on his left, then Margaret. Leo was seated at the other end of the table and Agnes and I were side by side. As soon as we sat down Agnes had her hand on my cock and nuts. I gave her a look that let her know she needed to behave herself while we ate dinner and drank. I could see Leo was looking at mother and thinking he was going to be fucking her all night long.

Dinner was delicious and the wine flowed freely during dinner. In fact, Barbara opened two additional bottles and before we finished eating both of those were almost empty. As Barbara stood up to help clear the table for dessert, Eric had to tell her stand there and spread her legs open so he could feel her bright red haired pussy. He fondled her cunt hair for a couple of minutes then ran his hand up and down her nylon covered legs before letting her go to bring the pie and coffee to the table.

Agnes again reached down under the table and grasped my cock, stroking it up and down. I knew she was trying to masturbate me so I would get an erection, but I just smiled at her and told her we would do those things later.

Meanwhile, Monsignor Leo was fondling one of mothers teats and tweaking a nipple, trying to get it stiff. Mother was almost out of the picture she was so drunk, but she grasped his hand and held it to her teat while he played with her.

Barbara brought the mince pie and coffee to the table and we all enjoyed our dessert while savoring a cup of aromatic hot coffee with a little taste of some fine brandy supplied by the Bishop.

When we finished Eric suggested that since it was nearly nine o'clock that we clear the table and retire to our rooms for the night. Mother murmured that she needed to piss and wanted to do it on the side porch, so we all went outside and watched as she spread her cunt lips open, spread her legs apart, and commenced shooting the longest stream of pee I had ever seen her shoot. It lasted nearly two minutes and Monsignor said he thought she wouldn't need to piss the rest of the night.

Leo simply took mother by the hand and he headed her toward her bedroom on the main floor. Eric nudged Barbara and patted her butt with his hand and suggested they adjourn to the second floor guest room. That left grandmother Agnes and me to move to her bedroom upstairs.

As we got to the top of the stairs Barbara was sitting on the toilet and I could hear her pee hitting the toilet water. Eric was standing in front of her and I could see she had her right hand up at his crotch presumably playing with his cock and balls. Then we both saw him move closer to Barbara and immediately presumed he had stuck his shriveled little prick in her mouth for her to suck on. Agnes pulled me by the hand into the bathroom and we gazed at them from the side. Barbara had her mouth completely covering Eric's

little prick and was fondling his nuts as she sucked him. Still sitting on the toilet we both heard her piss some more and then without any warning at all, saw the Bishop pull her head tightly against his crotch and we saw the semen begin dribbling down Barbara's chin. She let loose of his prick momentarily and we could then see that in spite of him having a very small prick when it was flaccid, during an erection it got to be about three inches long. Barbara put her mouth back over his prick and sucked him some more, swallowing all of his semen. She then pulled his foreskin back down over the head of his prick and stood up if front of him and put her red haired cunt right in his face.

"Now you little fucker, suck my fucking pussy and lick the piss off of my cunt hair." she told him.

As we turned to leave, she saw us and gave us a huge grin letting us know she had pussy whipped him already.

As I had followed Agnes up the stairs and saw that despite all the playing around the seams on her stockings were still nice and straight.

After watching Barbara and the Bishop for a little bit, Agnes took my hand and we headed toward her room.

We went into her bedroom and I hugged her tightly and kissed her, slipping my tongue inside her mouth.

She responded by slipping her tongue into my mouth and we kissed like that for several minutes.

I took my left knee and nudged her legs apart and deftly tool my left hand and moved it up to her open cunt.I found her slit hairless, but lots of gray pubic hair around her labial lips.

JhMcKn
JhMcKn
582 Followers
12