The Bitch

Story Info
Sharon learns to enjoy her dark desires.
2.4k words
3.73
43.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fraser9
fraser9
5 Followers

My first "submission" in this category. For Sharon to whom this story is directed and dedicated.

* * * * *

"She is an absolute first class bitch" you screamed at your partner

"Not gorgeous Gloria again" she replied, "What's she done now"

"I told you about this conference where I have to make a presentation, well that bitch has persuaded the boss that we should cut costs and...... share rooms!! Guess who I'm sharing with?"

"Gloria?" she said her voice trailing into silence.

"I'm nervous enough about this presentation without having her manipulate it so I have to share a room. God, I hate her!!"

"'Methinks thou dost protest too much' as Shakespeare put it" she mumbled.

"Don't be silly, babes" you replied, "I'm going for a bath to wash this day off me"

The day of the conference dawned and you told yourself that you musn't let Gloria get to you - she was a manipulative bitch but it was your day and nothing must detract from your presentation. It was too important - your boss had reminded you of that little fact!

You went to your room and found Gloria already there. She had used almost all of the space in the bathroom with an assortment of beauty products and left you a tiny space for your essentials. Typical!

She had chosen her bed out of the two double beds, of course it was next to the window, without consulting you. Part of you wanted to scream but you never could with her...... it was so difficult without seeming petty. Two nights with her in your face...... you shuddered at the thought. At least there's a gym here, you thought, and went off to vent your frustration on the machines.

When you got back she was in the shower. Sod it, why didn't I go to the toilet downstairs, you thought. You had to pee so you knocked on the door.

"Gloria, can I use the bathroom, please" you said.

"I can't hear you, Sharon. Just come in. "

The room was full of steam and perfumed shower gel like an exotic sauna.

The shower curtain was pulled back and the water turned off. Gloria, naked and wet..... "What did you say?"

"I need to use the toilet"

"Well don't mind me" she said, "Go ahead, I've got to dry myself"

You instantly regretted wearing the leotard without gusset studs..... you would have to strip..... in front of "Gorgeous Gloria", why couldn't you tell her to dry in the bedroom, it was warm enough there.

Bladder full you had no choice and you struggled out of the leotard, tripping slightly as you pulled it down so that Gloria had to support you. Then you sat down..... such relief..... but rather humiliating in front of the bitch. Suddenly, as you were in mid flow, she put her foot on the edge of the toilet basin and started to dry her legs. She started chatting about something but you weren't listening. All you could see was that beautiful arched foot with her manicured toes resting on the basin edge between your parted legs.

"Yes, Gloria" you heard yourself say. Oh shit - what was the question?

"Good" she said, "we'll leave about seven o'clock then and put on something sexy"

"Tell me more about it", you said, floundering, hoping to get clue to what you had agreed.

"It's a club" she said. "More your age than mine but I like it - I've been several times - I'm a member. "

Gloria was ready. You were amazed at the transformation - she was good looking but the tight black dress and bare tanned legs on black mules made her look sensational. You had only brought a business suit apart from some casual clothes. Gloria disapproved, insisting that you take off your blouse and wear your suit buttoned up, but naked underneath.

You did it with hardly a murmur and as a final touch she powdered your neck and breasts before buttoning you up. A pendant from her collection hanging down between your breasts completed the look and when you looked in the mirror you liked what you saw.

The cab ride was in silence and you arrived in a back street. No sign, just a closed door with a small grill. What was this place, you thought, it looks like a dive, a dump. Hopefully she knows what she is doing!

She rang the bell. "Gloria and guest" she barked into the intercom and the door opened.

The club was dimly lit and quite crowded given the hour. You found a table and you had that slight sensation of fear and yet excitement. The champagne arrived and you drank two glasses which calmed your nerves and left you a little light headed.

"Let's get some company" said Gloria and waved for attention. Two stunning girls appeared. One small, about 5'3", smiling, of Asian extraction, the other looked like Iman, taller than you in her heels, dark coffee coloured skin with almost a sneer on her sensuous lips.

Gloria decided.... "You can have the black one.... she's too tall for me"

You were bewildered.... how did she know? Looking around you realised it was a lady's only club. but she had never asked you.... she just decided for you. She certainly was a bitch...... but this time it might be nice, you thought as the dusky beauty slid onto the banquette beside you.

* * * * *

She was stunning with green eyes and the combination of heady perfume and champagne and this magnetic woman made you forget that Gloria was there. When the beautiful Somali talked it was hypnotic, her accent and intentness like a magnet and when she looked at you with those green eyes set against dusky skin you found yourself getting wet.

She moved closer and as if in a dream you felt her long slender fingers slide into your suit jacket tracing the curves of your naked breast. You blushed as your nipple hardened under her caress and when she manipulated your nipple between her finger and thumb your wetness soaked your panties. You moaned softly and offered your lips for the kiss that she was offering you. The softness of her lips on yours, just brushing against you, made you want more but she slid her cheek against yours and whispered in your ear "We have another room - come with me"

It was a soft and seductive order, not a question, so you followed her oblivious to anyone else in the club.

The room was dark with only a bed with corner posts highlighted in the centre. She kissed you, her tongue slid into your mouth and you felt yourself falling against her, your knees suddenly weak as she took your face in her hands and sucked you into her mouth, and her world.

Then she broke away - "Strip... now" she ordered. You complied and stood naked before her. She ordered you onto your knees - you complied again. She approached you and stepped out of her dress, just her heeled mules left highlighting her beautiful feet and legs. She stood above you, the curl of her lips so arrogant as she looked down at you, hands on hips and legs placed apart. You were at the level of her pussy and you could smell the scent of her sex, a few inches from your lips.

"What do you want, Sharon" she said.

"I want you....... I want to lick your pussy" you mumbled.

"You may taste it" she said and you watched as, a few inches from your face, her slender finger dipped into her cunt, the red lips opening to receive it. You were trembling as she offered you her finger soaked with her musky scent and you took it, licking hungrily at the nectar she offered. "Are you ready to offer your self...... in any way I choose?"Was the question. "Yes, I am ready" you replied, intoxicated with this beautiful woman standing over you. "Very well..... let us begin"

She led you over to the bed and taking four silk scarves she deftly tied your wrists and ankles to the poles at each corner. You were trembling, naked and open, your excitement showing in the little pearls of fluid that trickled down from your sex. She knelt over you and the first touch of her fingers on your leaking pussy sent a tremor through your body. Your lips opened easily to her touch and her finger entered your body. She leaned over you and pushed the buzzer behind the bed.

Suddenly a man appeared, tall, black and naked. He smiled at the Somali woman who whispered in your ear "I like to watch"

She sat on the edge of the bed as the man kneeled between your legs and you watched in horror as she took his cock and stroked it to erection.

"No" you pleaded, "I don't want him, I want you"

Too late.... he was now erect and the Somali began stroking herself in front of you as he put his cock against your wet lips, almost kissing the head as they opened involuntarily to receive him. You were so wet that he was in you with one thrust and your moan as his heavy balls slapped against your arse was greeted by a giggle of delight by the woman.

He thrust into you and the shame seemed to make you even wetter and despite yourself this anonymous violation was exciting you as he rode you as if breaking in a wild stallion. She untied the scarfs but you couldn't bring yourself to break free as he lifted you onto him, sitting astride him, his shaft filling you with each thrust as he lifted you up and down. When she came behind you, her hard nipples grazing your back, you were in ecstasy and when she thrust a greasy dildo into your little hole you came violently, streaking and moaning like a banshee, your body racked with pleasure. Then the tremors subsided and he slid out of you leaving you spread-eagled and fucked on the bed.

A single ripple of applause rang out.

It was Gloria who had slipped into the room with her members card and had seen it all. She held a small digital video camera in her hand.

You were stunned as she said "That was beautiful, Sharon, I will enjoy this movie and so will my friends and maybe..... colleagues"

"Please, Gloria, don't show that to my co-workers, I'll lose my job if anyone sees that - please, I beg you"

"Come here and beg then - on your knees"

You approached her, she pulled your hair back as she stood above you, oozing power, your face looking up at her pleading with your eyes. She pulled off her dress and you saw her shaven cunt weeping in front of you. "Lick it" she ordered.

You held her legs as you did as you were instructed and licked at her open lips. She moved over you so that your head was bent back, her fingers pulling your hair to get her in the best position to enjoy your tongue. She rode your face as she became more aroused, your mouth and cheeks now covered with her juices, as if she wanted to squash you with her all powerful cunt.

She came and a small quantity of liquid spurted into your mouth, you swallowed as you knew she would want and the pressure eased on your hair and neck.

She pulled you up and led you to a corner of the room and switched on a small light. In the corner was a frame like two beams crossing. A tear ran down your cheek as she attached you, your arms and legs spread apart. She put her fingers inside you and bringing them out, tasted your wetness. She seemed pleased with the taste of your sex juices and licked her fingers, looking you in the eyes as she did.

She opened a draw and removed a belt with an attachment. You looked at it with trepidation. It was a vibrator attached to a strapping contraption. Gloria approached and slid the obscenely sized vibrator into your sopping cunt and strapped it to your body.


By now you were beyond pleading and when she pulled up a chair opposite, you said nothing.

"Sweet Sharon" she said ironically, "Now I'm going to watch you cum..... just for my pleasure"

With that she turned on the remote at low power and you felt the vibrations course through your pussy as every pleasure you felt was visible to Gloria. She turned it up and took out her camera. Your pleading looks meant nothing to her, she was going to humiliate her colleague as much as she could. That was her way, and her pleasure.

The power of the vibrator was too much and you felt your first orgasm rack your body, shockingly the stimulus to take you over the edge was the offering of your orgasm to Gloria, something that must have been deep-rooted in you and only now came out.

She let you rest for a moment then approached you again and attached a chain with nipple clamps to you. Your initial cry as she attached them to your nipples indicated the pain but it soon gave way to a burning feeling that aroused you again. She settled back in her chair now with the camera, filming Sharon, naked with a vibrator in her body and decorated with nipple clamps, attached and defenceless.

Time for the "piece de resistance" thought Gloria and she turned on the vibrator again, playing with the remote, slowly increasing the power until your body was shaking with pleasure. Then she pushed a lever and the frame started to rotate. You cried out as you felt the first movement and as it got faster your moans echoed around the room as your body rotated in front of Gloria. The feeling of disorientation combined with the full force of the vibrator and the heavy chain pulling at your nipples took you over the edge and Gloria smiled as she heard your screams bouncing off the sound proofed walls.

The beams slowed down and finally stopped and your body was like a rag doll as she untied you and you fell into her arms.

"Now you are under my control, Sharon.... do you understand that?"

"Yes, Gloria" was your weak reply.

"Yes, Who... and are you submitting to my control?" She barked

"Yes..... Mistress... I submit to you"

"Good", said Gloria, helping your battered body to the bed, "Time to go.... you've got your big presentation tomorrow.... we don't want you to mess that up, do we?"

"No, Mistress. "

* * * * *

Feedback is welcomed - thank you

fraser9
fraser9
5 Followers