The Bitch Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah!" said Ralph, "How cool is that, it's like rubbing them together."

"Oh Ralph," I said, "fuck me!"

"Bill," he gasped, "kiss me..."

Our lips met face to face over Sandra's shoulder completely ignoring her open mouthed deep breathing as we fucked hard into her. We kissed long and hard, enjoying for the first time the sensation of fucking together and both fucking! It was cool.

Between us Sandra was enjoying herself as well. Ralph and I pulled back, and looked grinning into her face between us.

"Not bothering you are we, dear sister?"

"Nnnn...aaaaah... Fuck... no Bill, I'm... oh God yes, I'm fine Bill, you boys... shit, you boys do whatever you feel LIKE!" she gritted her teeth and shrieked the last syllable as Ralph dropped on his knees a touch to better drive up into her soft, stretched and yielding anus.

She fell forward on me slightly putting her arms on my shoulder, and I took a firmer stance which meant that my cock pushed harder into the back of her vagina. She had tears in her eyes,

"Please," she cried, "please, boys I beg you please keep going, oh, oh, oh!" she cried out in turn as Ralph and I took turns to push in and pull out. "Aaaaah, please, I'll do anything you want just finish me off like this! PLEEEEEEEEEEASE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!" She came. Fuck didn't she come, dropping her weight on me as I felt my load spill into her cunt. Ralph was doing the same thing pushing up and into her and she wept onto my shoulder.

I was bracing myself with our combined weight and Ralph still pushing into her as he came into a woman's arse for the first time in his life. With both of my arms wrapped around Sandra it wasn't hard for her to take my head in both hands and kiss me, full on open mouthed French kiss. I reciprocated, it was nice and probably the second kiss I shared with her since we grew up.

Ralph joined in, kissing her face and her cheeks and chin. She turned her head to kiss him back and it was their turn for tongues. Finally, with a smile, Ralph and I kissed in the same way, with Sandra hanging on to me for dear life, our softening pricks still wedged hard into her.

I set Sandra straight on her wobbly feet and withdrew from her. Ralph took more convincing, and pushed her forward at her waist and slowly pulled his cock from her arse with a just noticeable lube crackle.

He pushed her so she was bent forward again, she put her hands onto her knees and turned her back to us smiling, "I suppose this is the price I have to pay for you making me come so wonderfully." She reached behind her and pulled her buttocks apart, using her thumbs to give extra stretch to her labia already opened by her bending and opening her legs.

Ralph and I both sat on the sofa, wasted by the mad ten minutes of fucking. Sandra peeked around and smiled at us both, and I watched again as her facial expression changed while she clenched her PC and anal muscles to force out our liquid gifts to her.

She was rewarded by the trickle tickle she felt at her most sensitive part. She scooped with both hands, enjoying the wet white semen, and turning to kneel before us and with closed eyes put each long finger into her mouth to remove what was there.

I looked at Ralph and he at me, and we came to the same conclusion. As she made a great play of extending her tongue to lick long fingers she saw that both of us were leaning back into the sofa, and pointing to our softening cocks smiling and nodding our heads.

She came towards us on her hands and knees, "Guests first darling sister," I said and she changed her heading to stop between his thighs with her head level with his groin. She put soft hands either side and raised it gently so she could feed the sensitive knob, which had left her anus mere moments before, into her open mouth.

She went straight to the bobbing motion she'd done with me a few days back and Ralph lay back and let her get on with it, his elbows over the back of the sofa. "She needs more practice Bill," he said, "you not been working her hard enough?"

"Sorry Ralph, she'd only just discovered that it's something she's into," I looked at her face as she mouthed him clean of his come and the black cherry lube he'd brought with him.

Once satisfied he was done, she crossed over to between my thighs and began the same process on me. She licked and slurped noisily making a great play of drawing back my foreskin to expose my helmet and lick away the black cherry flavoured remnants of my semen, traces of her own lubricant and whatever it was she sprayed across my groin when she came so explosively.

Finally she sat back on her heels and folded her arms raising her large breasts on them.

"Why William," said Ralph looking between her thighs, "I do believe I see a morsel of your come peaking between her labia majora," she looked down and reached her pointer finger, "Oh no," said Ralph catching her hand in the air, "allow me."

Getting his gist, she lay back on the carpet and opened her thighs. He made great use of his skilled tongue and pretty soon, he had licked up my semen (he knew the taste quite well by now) and at the same time worried away at her clitoris while at the same time used his fingers to play, strum and interfere with everything his medical training had taught him about inside her, and she came again; and again it seemed.

While Sandra was being so well taken care of by Ralph, I disappeared to the kitchen and retrieved a second bottle of wine and a third glass. Originally just for Ralph and I but Sandra had done so well this evening, and would continue to as far as I was concerned.

Returning from the kitchen I saw that Ralph was now lying on his back and Sandra was between his thighs licking and sucking his stiffening prick back to life; satisfied, she climbed over him and lowered her now clean vagina over him.

The bitch! No way was she fucking MY fuck buddy without my permission or me being involved. I quickly grabbed the tube of lube and the paddle and dropped behind her. My jealousy made me lash out at her arse, swinging the paddle to strike her a second blow on the other cheek and she cried out. The twin blows had made her push down hard on Ralph and he was obviously impressed.

"Oh shit Bill," he groaned, "do that again..."

I did; giving her six on each cheek in rapid succession.

"Come on Bill," he said, "let's make another bitch sandwich."

"Please, Bill," Sandra groaned leaning her head against Ralph's, "Get the lube and get up me... OOOWWWWH!" she almost screeched as I lashed at her, "get the lube," her voice broke through the pain, "and come here and use me to fuck Ralph..." he pained voice petered out.

I poured the lube over my cock, and levelled it against her arse hole, and pushed. It was obvious it had received some attention that evening and I slid straight in, enjoying more familiar feel of anus and back passage.

I took hold of her thighs and pulled her back against me feeling the heat of her red bottom against my thighs, it was nice. Pretty soon, Ralph worked out that all he had to do was lay still and let me do the work pulling her backwards and forwards on me, which by raising her upper body some meant that she slid quite effectively along his cock in her pussy.

It wasn't perfect though, and every now and again Ralph raised his hips and fucked her as well. Leaning back I could see both our weapons stretching her and again I could feel Ralph's penis rubbing against mine through the thin membrane that separated us. It was very nice and eventually Ralph and I raised our game and stepped up the pace, feeling Sandra between us getting in the action.

The final straw was Ralph reaching under her and squeezing her nipples, before craning his neck to reach out and both bite and suck them -- probably the first time he'd done such a thing since he was weaned.

She cried out in her orgasm squashing her tits into Ralph's face and twitching slightly, Ralph and I carried on fucking her through it, and this was enough for both of us. We both reached out and held each-others hands as we came into my sister.

That was three short months ago. Ralph hasn't moved as such but has his own key and toothbrush. He sleeps with me and we fuck, she sleeps with me and we fuck, he sleeps with her and they fuck, but when shifts allow pretty much most of the time we sleep together and we all fuck.

Sandra is an expert blow job artist having had both Ralph and I teach her how. Ralph with his gynaecological expertise has Sandra at a point where he can make her come almost by just looking at her, and she is his devoted servant. We both spank her when we are in the mood and we have that paddle we use on her just to spice it all up.

I know she has asked Ralph to marry her and that she'd be his devoted slave for ever; I know because he tied her to the bed and thrashed her arse for her impertinence before fucking her mouth. She told me that she was going to ask him again sometime.

She does what's she's told when she's told, keeps house for us, and has still to get the job she spoke of. She'll do something guaranteed to annoy one of both of us, so she gets a proper old school over the knee spanking, but I'm sure she'll get bored with it and fuck off leaving Ralph and I back to our own devices again, but she's shown no sign of that so far. We have all talked of selling the lease and moving out to the countryside. Travelling through London is as much of a pain in the arse as travelling into London let's be honest, and we talk more about it each time. I'd quite like to try fucking her in the countryside one day.

In the meantime, she'll do what she's told or she'll get a smacked bottom -- if she asks really nicely we'll use the paddle!

12