The Bitch Wench's Christmas Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lascivo
Lascivo
27 Followers

Her doubts had quieted my excitement, but now I felt the full force dynamic sensations of unadulterated sex. As the tingling sensations built, I did nothing to soften them. Shayna's breathing told me that her sensations were peeking as well. As my passions heated up, my thoughts raged. I wanted to pull her out of the chimney, rip off her Elven shirt, and watch her little titties bounce as I continued fucking her.

But I dared not.

The thought, though, threw me over the edge.

I felt the moment come. I stayed inside her as long as I could. The first spasm hit just before the tip of my shaft exited her. I immediately grabbed my cock with my left hand and positioned it such that the coming sperm landed on the top of her butt. As I watched, I was amazed at the length and volume of the ejaculation. I felt young again! Sperm soon covered her backside. A large wad of which began to slide down between her cheeks.

But I didn't want to be done. I repositioned myself and entered her once again. Oh, the warmth! I moved in and out slowly, searching for her pleasure spots. I did not know if she had climaxed. I have always wanted my ladies to have as much enjoyment as myself. I felt her hips twist excitedly as I took a northwest angle. (Do other men have an internal compass with which to base directions during sex? Perhaps I'm the only one.) I took the same angle again and again, at different speeds. Her breathing intensified, and then--she froze. A pleasing grunt game from inside the chimney. I felt my own cock spasm emptily inside her. With regret, now fully aware of time, I pulled out quickly.

"Oh, Santa!" she shrieked with pleasure. "Get me a towel!"

But there was no time for niceties.

With both hands, I pulled up my pants as I quickly walked towards the exit. I couldn't be seen. I feared her reaction to the truth.

There was no time to buckle my belt. Holding my pants with one hand, I undid the lock with the other. As I opened the door, I heard her voice.

"Santa?" Her voice inquired pleasantly. The sound was crystal clear. She was no longer in the chimney.

I moved through the open door and quickened my pace, letting it shut behind me. She had seen me leave. Though she would have only seen the backside of a person dressed in a Santa suit, she would have known it was not Brad. He was thin and wiry. I was thick and full. Even Shayna would be able to figure it out. Who else could have been there? I felt foolish. What, exactly, had I been thinking?

I exited the building without seeing any other employees. I turned the ignition of my car and fired out of the parking lot. I saw no one watching.

For days afterward I waited in fear. I knew that I had taken things too far. Shayna had to know. I had left my briefcase just outside the office door after all.

But no calls came. Christmas came and went. Winter Wonderland was taken down. The bank received my last payment draft.

Slowly, I relaxed.

I did find myself thinking of Shayna often. No longer was she the bitch wench in my thoughts. Now, I saw her softly. The twinkle in her eye. The smile on her lips. The tight little butt wiggling in the chimney. I only vaguely remembered that I had once disliked her. I even wished that I could go back to work as it was.

I wondered what she thought of the episode.

Finally, come New Year's Day, I got around to opening the stacked up Christmas letters. One had no return address. The card was simple, a smiling cartoon Elf on the outside, dressed for the season, with the words, "I hope...." I opened it. On the inside, the sentence finished as "...you have an Effin' Elfin' Christmas!" I smiled. On the bottom were these words, written in a scrawl:

Dear Santa,

I enjoyed so much working with you this year. I wish that it didn't have to end. Sorry about Brad. He can be such a jerk. I do hope that I get to work with you again next year. I found your briefcase and left it with Mr. Merkle. I think you are the biggest and best Santa of them all!

Love,

Shayna

Lascivo
Lascivo
27 Followers