The Black Belt

Story Info
A hot Karate instructor teaches a jerk a lesson in humility.
3.2k words
4.28
46.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
783 Followers

Steve was obsessed with all things martial arts. For years he had been a big wrestling fan, but lately after the success of the Ultimate Fighter mixed martial arts phenomenon he began to research all things related to Oriental Fighting systems. He never had taken classes in the subject, but was very intrigued and when a studio opened in a little strip mall near his house, his interest was piqued. It happened to be right next to the gym he frequented, but because the windows were all painted he couldn't see in. The only thing that he had noticed about the place was that there seemed to be a continual parade of hotties that went in and out, and this intrigued him even more.

One Saturday morning as he was headed to the gym he thought he might pop in and check the place out. "Maybe they offered classes", he thought to himself. Steve was pretty well built and had never considered taking up marital arts in the past although he was obsessed with watching it. Now that there was a studio so close, he figured now was the time to go from THINKING about martial arts to actually LEARNING AND DOING it.

When he opened the door he thought he certainly must be in the wrong place. It looked more like a ladies Yoga class than a Martial Arts studio as everywhere he looked he saw women, exceptionally hot women he thought, in leotards stretching in various poses on yoga mats on the floor. At the head of the class was the teacher, who was truly stunning. A little on the short side with long dark hair tied in a ponytail, she had a nicely curvy figure that had his cock already stirring in his shorts, looking more like a lingerie model than a Kung FU master.

Especially delightful to Steve was her impressive rack, it was hypnotic. They were spectacular and in the tiny shirt she wore, which was stretched to capacity to contain these gorgeous melons, every curve was highlighted by the stretched material. Her cleavage also was glorious and Steve would have given anything to just bury his face in there for the rest of the afternoon.

"May I help you sir?" this glorious vision asked.

"I am sorry, I must have the wrong place. I was looking for the Martial Arts class." Steve answered.

The girls started giggling as Lisa, the instructor, sighed. Men were so predictable. They assumed that physical strength is the key to self defense and could not comprehend how a woman, especially a smaller woman, would be able to use her skills to take down a much larger opponent. As she studied him, she knew he was just this sort of muscle bound moron.

"This is the right place, are you interested in taking our class? We were just warming up."

Steve laughed. "You are kidding right? This can't be the right class. I am looking for the MARTIAL ARTS CLASS" he said slowly for emphasis, as if the woman had not heard his request.

The other women in the class grew silent but the anger and rage that emanated from them could almost be felt and Lisa went from smiling and friendly to massively annoyed. She was used to this sort of male chauvinism but it always pissed her off when she was confronted by it, and now that Steve had publicly embarrassed in front of her students, she seethed with rage.

"No SIR, this is a MARTIAL ARTS CLASS, and if you want to join, please take your place, if not, please leave as we are just getting started."

Steve, among his many qualities, had a big mouth and did not know when to let things go. A normal person would have left, or shut up and took the class and the incident would not have escalated. Sadly for Steve, he was not such a person and he just could not let it go. How on earth could this tiny hot woman actually not only practice Martial Arts, how could she think she could teach it. Surely she would be helpless against a real opponent.

"Is there a real teacher I can talk to? When do the real students meet?"

Steve asked sarcastically.

Now he had really done it. Not only had he offended Lisa the teacher, but all of the students. In his ears he heard the low murmur of pissed off women. The phrase "who does this guy think he is" and "someone needs to teach him some manners" were being tossed around by all of the other students. Lisa walked back to the entrance and looked up at Steve.

As she looked him up and down she grinned. This was JUST the sort of arrogant fucker she liked to humiliate. He was a hottie she thought, but a jerk. Tall and very muscular, she looked up into his eyes and smiled as she took a finger and jabbed it into his chest.

"Listen up SIR, either you take the class and shut up, or LEAVE. Frankly, from the looks of you, I don't think you could handle this class anyway, so on second thought just leave."

Now Steve's manhood had been attacked and he got pissed. His mouth once again opened and as has been a pattern most of his life proceeded to get him into massive trouble.

"Listen Lady, I think it cute that you think you are some kind of martial arts master, but you really shouldn't be telling these fine ladies that they really could learn from you. I mean, come on, a real man certainly could take you down," Steve exclaimed arrogantly.

Now Lisa was truly pissed, almost pissed beyond reason. She decided in her head that she had a mission now, and that mission was to teach this guy a lesson he would NEVER forget.

"So, you think YOU could take me on do you? Care to demonstrate or is your mouth writing checks your ass can't cash." The tension in the room now was very thick, and all of the women were visibly angry. This last statement by Lisa causing a spattering of OOOOOs to erupt throughout the class.

"Listen lady, there is nothing I would love better than rolling around with you, especially if it was back in my apartment and we were both NAKED, but I don't really think if we were to have a match it would be a fair fight." Being six foot four and rippling with muscles (he was a real gym rat) he looked down at this curvy short hottie with nothing but disdain.

Steve really couldn't help himself with his trash talk. In an odd way, her attitude got him quite horny and he could barely maintain eye contact with her as he kept staring at her impressive tits. He knew he was being a dick, but part of him hoped upon hope that one day he could bed this fine piece of ass. He would love sliding his cock in-between that gorgeous rack and blowing his load all over her face. Yes, Steve was an arrogant pig, but he felt himself grow even harder as this trash talking episode continued.

Lisa laughed out loud. "Boy, you could not handle these!" she said as she grabbed her breasts and rubbed them together. "But I do think you REALLY need to be taught a lesson so I have a proposal for you, and one that I think will benefit the class. Since you think you can take on a poor helpless woman, here is my proposal. You get me to submit, and I will go back to your apartment tonight and rock your world. If I get YOU to submit, well, I think you should join our class as our mascot. You can be our test opponent and then get your ass beaten each week by one of my students."

The girls erupted in laughter and applause at this suggestion. "Maybe after a few weeks you can win your pink belt!" Lisa added just to further taunt him.

Steve was amazed at the proposal and he had to admit he was quite aroused by it. He should have just either agreed or left but again he couldn't help himself and he just had to escalate.

"Say Babe, that sounds great. I can't wait to see your mouth on my cock on my couch tonight! The only thing that would make this bet better would be if I had you naked right now!" Steve grinned at the thought. IF he had been a smart man he would have shut up and left, but, as has already been established, intelligence was not part of Steve's skill set.

Lisa looked at him now with a red hot rage, but an evil smile formed on her face that slightly concerned Steve. "OK, tell you what. If you are man enough to whip out that shrimp dick of yours right now, I will fight you naked. BUT, if I win and get you to submit, you get to be class bitch. Not only will you get your ass beat every week by my students, but, you will get to have your ass beaten BARE ASSED NAKED! Think you are man enough for my challenge Boy?"

Steve couldn't believe his ears and his mouth salivated at the thought of those gorgeous tits of hers flopping around in front of him. Despite being a little embarrassed by the thought of stripping naked in front of a group of women, the erotic appeal of a naked wrestling match was too compelling and he readily agreed. The other women in the class eyed him with a combination of lust and anger as he and Lisa started to strip down and go to the head of the class to start their match.

Steve cupped himself as he now realized that his mouth had indeed written a check his ass couldn't cash as his exposed erection was hard to hide. The whistles and cat-calls from the other women in the class both humiliated him but also oddly further excited him. When Lisa emerged from the back room, glorious in her total nudity, his fight to control his erection was lost. She was even more spectacular nude than he had imagined as he watched her enormous breasts swing back and forth as she walked over to the mat to meet him.

Five seconds into the match he realized he had made a horrible mistake. Despite being considerably larger than Lisa and obviously packing more muscle mass, this girl was amazing. Within seconds she had him on the floor and paralyzed under her amazingly strong thighs. He winced in pain as her legs crushed his stomach and he felt himself unable to breathe. His body racked in both pain and lust, he looked up at the beautiful woman towering over him and felt his cock start throbbing as those glorious breasts, the breasts that had gotten him into this situation, swung right in his face.

Lust overcoming his fear of losing, he reached out with his tongue and lovingly licked her left nipple that was tantalizingly dangling right over his greedy mouth. Steve, although racked with agony, was in pure heaven.

Lisa was also getting aroused by the match and although very angry with him, all this flesh to flesh contact had gotten her wet, gushing sopping wet.

Although still incredibly pissed, and enjoying his beat down, she had to admit he was quite attractive. When his hot tongue reached her erect nipple she gasped and felt herself leak her moisture onto his stomach, which she was crushing with her thighs. Even more than this, the knowledge that he was going to soon be her bitchboy excited her even more.

Steve was getting exhausted trying to escape her clutches as Lisa was the master at using an opponent's own weight and strength against themselves. With great fanfare, she flipped him upside down and had his shoulders on the mat and his legs spread wide to the side. With her powerful legs she trapped his ankles and pulled him even wider and to his great horror now had his cock, balls and asshole completely exposed, upside down to the class and completely helpless and unable to move. The way Lisa had him situated, her legs held him fast to the floor and her hands were free. When he felt her left hand grab his balls and her right hand grab his cock, he knew he was done for.

For the next 10 minutes he struggled hopelessly to escape this position, but Lisa held him fast. She was enjoying his torment, and to both his incredible erotic excitement, and his ultimate humiliation she was teasing and tormenting his cock to the obvious delight of a room full of women. She ran her nails lightly around the crown of his cock and it visibly throbbed and wept pre-cum right into his face. With her left hand she made lazy circle eights over his balls that twitched and throbbed at her assault. Shamefully but beyond his control Steve was also loudly moaning.

The women in the class were all completely transfixed by this scene. Several were shifting nervously as they got more and more turned on by this display as this was to ALL of them the single most erotic thing they ever had witnessed, and the fact that this arrogant jerk was now stripped, beaten and now being milked for their entertainment was just too delicious to turn away.

Several women, to the horror of Steve, now began taping his humiliation on their smartphones. Now he was going to be a laughingstock and there was nothing he could do about it. Despite the pain of being held in this uncomfortable position, and his obvious humiliation at being stroked and teased in front of all these women, his brain was focused on one thing, and one thing only, he had to CUM and he had to cum NOW!

"I give, I submit!" he finally cried out. "Just please please please let me cum!"

Lisa did not stop, but the grin on her face could not be contained.

"OH? You want a hand-job too? That will cost you." she cackled, reveling in his total humiliation. As he squirmed under her legs, racked in both pain and lust, he begged pitifully for relief and said he would submit. In his erotic haze he barely heard the terms, and I am sure if the blood had not rushed from his head to his tormented cock he might have reconsidered agreeing.

"OK Stevie, here is my price for your submission. After I let you up, you will crawl to each woman in the class, kiss their feet and beg for forgiveness. After all of them have been asked, I will ask your Goddesses to vote on whether you should be allowed relief. If I were you, I would make those apologies convincing!"

Lisa then asked one of the women to fetch her purse for her out of the back. While she waited, she continued her assault on Steve's cock and balls enjoying the delightful shade of purple his testicles now had turned. When the purse was fetched, she removed a pair of handcuffs and held them up to the class. They all erupted in laughter as they realized what was going to happen next. She released Steve and in complete exhaustion he rolled onto his stomach, lifting his hips slightly to avoid crushing his erection. Never in his life had he felt so completely wiped out as every muscle in his body hurt and he felt like he had the strength of a wet kitten. When she grabbed his wrists and proceeded to handcuff him behind his back, he really could offer no resistance.

Now bound behind his back she instructed him to kneel and crawl over to her. She, to his dismay and disappointment, had already gotten redressed and sat in a folding chair. Pointing to her foot she indicated that to show his defeat, and to properly demonstrate his inferiority to her, he was to kiss the bottom of her foot. Despite aching all over, his cock wildly started to throb again. Sweat began to pour off of him as he knelt down and took her foot into his mouth. Now Steve's secret shame was his uncontrollable love of women's feet, which now was on full display as his cock betrayed his lust. Lisa smiled in total victory as she saw him licking and kissing her delicious soles and toes with such obvious reactions showing in his cock.

Grabbing his chin she directed him now to show his respect to the other women in class he had offended. All looked straight at him and grinned as hundreds of sweaty toes wriggled in anticipation. One at a time Steve crawled over to each girl in turn and kissed their toes and begged for forgiveness. After about 30 minutes, he was done and led back to the front of the class where he again knelt, fully naked, hard and throbbing for the vote.

The vote was overwhelming, 15 to zero, he was not to get release and as the cheers grew louder Lisa dug back down into her purse and pulled out a cock cage. Pandemonium broke out among the women as they all realized his fate. Steve looked unbelieving at the cage and thought about running out of the studio, but the fact that he was naked and handcuffed made him reconsider. He thought this must be a horrible dream when he felt the cage being attached to his cock and the small lock snapped shut. Smiling, Lisa took the key and put it on a chain which she placed around her neck.

"You may leave now Steve, but make sure you are on time next week for class." she said as she uncuffed him. Looking down at his meat, all caged and confined, throbbing and desperate he wondered where the nearest locksmith shop was. This was going to be humiliating but he had to admit it would be an experience he would never forget. As he started to get dressed, Lisa spoke words that chilled him to the bone.

"Oh, I know what you are thinking Steve, and if I were you I would not have that lock removed. That is, unless you want your shame broadcast to all of your friends on the internet. You see, my friends here all taped your little shameful display, and we won't upload it, unless you of course fail to show up for our class, caged, naked and ready to rumble."

Steve's mouth dropped open. "But, how am I going to live like this. I mean, I have to, you know, take care of business.."

Grabbing him by his caged balls Lisa looked deep into his eyes and winked.

"Tell you what Steve, make sure you are extra nice to the girls here next week and who knows, maybe they will vote to give you a free shoot?" and with that he was ushered outside. Suddenly outside, Steve felt butterflies running all through his stomach as he now realized his cock was enslaved to a bunch of strange women, and to make matters really serious, he was completely trapped without any way to escape. He could only hope that eventually he might earn a release somehow as he began to slowly walk home.

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
783 Followers