The Black Bikini

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jazz looked at him from narrowed eyes. "He was the developer Teqi. I remembered him as soon as he appeared at that county planning meeting. The one you refused to attend. I still see no reason why you had to build this area up like this Andy..."

He smiled. "You would have preferred it if I just built one big house and left the rest of the area alone? No, I needed you to hate more then me Jasmine. And really, it has helped the area recover in a lot of ways, what I pay in taxes alone helps keep the library more funded then it was. Not to mention better police protection, fire department..."

Teqi saw her sister frown, but knew he was right, this town had been dying and the new construction had brought more then just new residents in, it had helped the economic growth of the whole county. "He's right Jazz, and let it go at that. I'm still mad at you for scaring me so bad and as for you..." She turned her eyes to her son. "No video games for a week. You know better Hopper..."

Her son looked crestfallen. "Can she do that dad? I mean she is my mom, but can't you over rule her or something?"

Andy chuckled. "Sorry son, I'm new at this game, and until I get my bearings I'll leave that up to your mother. Now, why don't you and the boys go play outside while I talk to her?" His eyes flickered to Jazz. "Preferably alone if you please Madame County Commissioner."

Jazz shot him a dirty look. "That is Ms. to you Mr. Montrose. What the hell you saw in him Teqi is beyond me, but who am I to talk. Sit here, have your drink and I'll take Hopper home with me tonight. I think you and Andy have some catching up to do."

When they were alone, Teqi looked at Andy. "Who told Hopper you were his father?"

"I think he guessed, especially when he saw the den. There are a few family photos of me as a boy there, and there was no hiding the resemblance. I've spent most of the day answering his questions about when, why, the whole gambit. He's a smart boy Teqi, you've done well with him, and I only wish I had been here to help. I would have if things hadn't gone the way they did. Lord knows I've wanted to come back a hundred times, but never could for one reason or another. Then I got word about the Cove being put up for sale and I knew it was time I did. So, I bought the land, and sold lots to get the money back. But I always knew that my house, our house, would be over our cave..."

He reached out and stroked her face. "You still look as gorgeous as you did that night, if not even more so. I didn't want to leave you, I even told dad so, but he was so damn stubborn about it all." His eyes darkened. "I even felt guilty about his heart attack because he had it while we were arguing over you. I told him I didn't want to go back to school, that I was going to come back and find you, going to find you and marry you. He kept calling me a fool. Then he just collapsed. To be honest, after that I tried to forget you for a while, but you kept coming back, and over the years I've tried to picture you married, happy with a good man and a house full of kids. But it never worked, I wanted you to be as alone and unhappy as I was. I almost danced with joy when Jazz told me after one of our debates that you were still single, but raising my son. I wanted to come see you, to tell you I hadn't forgot, but she told me no, to wait until the hassles were over and done. That way it would be better for the commissioners and for me."

Teqi smiled. "That sounds like my sister." She rested against his shoulder as he put his arm around her. "You're here now though, and while I am still angry at how you got me here, I am glad you did."

Bending his head down, he looked at her. "So am I..." His mouth was hungry and Teqi felt his passion grow with each passing minute, her's grew as well and when he put her hand on the front of his jeans, she began to caress his swollen cock. When he lifted his head, he smiled at her. "Come on, I want to show you something..."

"Is it something I've already seen once in my life?" She gave him an almost impish smile. Her body was already reacting to the memories his kiss had produced.

He chuckled. "Yeah, actually it is, but I think it needs to be seen again. I know I need to see it again." Taking her hand he led her up a short stair case and into what had to be the master bedroom. On a king sized bed laid a black bikini. "You ran off so fast that it was left behind. My sister took it back to the hotel as a joke, when I found out, I took it away from her, and I've kept it all this time." He smiled sheepishly as he began to unbutton her shirt. "I've had to wash it several times since then, so you'll need to put it back on for a while to get your scent on it again."

Teqi looked at him in surprise. "Andy? You haven't been..."

His smile grew. "Oh yes I have. Almost constantly right after I left here, and now and then I still like to feel it and think of you in the cave while I jack off. It's all I had honey, give me a break okay?" As she nodded, he grinned. "Then will you put it on for me? I remember how hard I got seeing you in it that day. I was torn between meeting the guy from the pier and working on some way to get you out of it before the sun went down."

Teqi looked at the bikini and considered. "It's been twelve years; it may not fit the same. I've taken good care of myself, but still..." He was kissing her throat now as he slipped her shirt off her shoulders. "Andy, you're not letting me think..."

"I know, come on, and try it on, I can be as stubborn as Jazz..." The threat in his voice was clear. "Or I could call and have her come back to help me convince you..."

The last thing Teqi wanted right then was her sister to come back to the house. "Oh god, okay, I'll put it on." Reaching it down, she scooped it up and headed in to what looked like a bathroom. "Be right back."

"Can't I watch?"

"No, not till I know how it fits, you're going to have to suffer." In the bathroom, she looked at the bikini and considered. Fine, she might as well, she decided finally. Undressing the rest of the way, she looked at her body in the full length mirror. Actually her body wasn't much different, maybe even better since she had been running, working out at the gym, and watching her diet. She did know her breasts were bigger and as she put on the top, she knew that was true. It barely covered her now. The panties weren't as bad. And when she came out, she found Andy lying on the bed, nude and looking as good as she remembered. "Uh, thinking ahead?"

He stroked himself and grinned, "wishful thinking?" His eyes moved up and down her body, and there was no missing his cock trying to expand even more. "Oh my god honey, yes. That is so hot; tell me does your pussy still get so hot and steamy?"

It was her turn to look up and down him. "Hmm, maybe you should find out for yourself."

He didn't need a second invitation. Scrambling off the bed, he pulled her to him and shoved his fingers into the bikini bottom. "Oh God yes, so much like a rainforest, but more bare...I like the deforestation." His fingers slipped up and down her wet slit. Kissing her with a hunger she hadn't felt since the first time they had been together, he shoved a finger into her pussy and began to finger fuck her roughly. "Oh my god Teqi, you're so tight, I swear you're tighter then you were the first time I fucked you. God, get on the bed, I been so hungry for you for so long."

She laid back and he worked with fumbling fingers to pull the panties off her. Finally the fabric ripped and he tossed it aside. Teqi barely had time to breathe as he shoved both his thumb and finger into her pussy and ass at the same time while his lips clamped down on her clit. "Oooh my God Andy, yes, been so damn long...do it Andy, fuck me the way you did the first time." She began pushing her pussy into his face and grabbing at his head to keep him there. It had been a while since she had played with herself and she felt her cum begin to build the harder he bit and finger fucked her two holes. "Oh Lord, Andy, yes, so good, so wonderful, I'd almost forgotten how wonderful this was..." She was getting so close now, her body remembering his touch and how he had made her feel. As the waves began to break over her, she arched her body and flooded his face. "Andy, I...I'm cumming..."

He jammed his finger into her harder and as she came he pulled them out quickly to replace his thumb with his cock. As with his fingers; he slammed his cock into her with out stopping; "how long baby, how long since you've felt a cock in you, it doesn't matter, but I need to know."

"Not since you fucked me Andy, there hasn't been anyone but my fingers since you. Never met a man who made me feel the way you did."

"Oh my god baby, so nice to hear, well that will change now, I've wanted you for so long and now I've got you again. I'm going to fill you every night for the rest of our lives, going to fuck this luscious pussy over and over. Oh lord, so fucking tight, I'm going crazy inside you. It feels so good grabbing at me." He kissed her savagely and gripped her ass as he pounded harder and harder into her. When he was close, she felt him groan. "Yes baby, lift your ass to meet me, slam that pussy on to my boiling cock. I'm going to cum Teqi; I'm going to fill your pussy with my hot cum. Oh my fucking god, yes, here it come Teqi. I'm filling you with it, filling the only pussy I've ever really wanted these past years..."

Teqi felt her own body go over again and decided now was not the time to tell him they had done it again. Not having sex had given her no reason for birth control and he hadn't bothered with a condom. Not that she was sure if she was in her fertile period. Well, they would know in about six weeks and if she was, well, they would worry about it then. In the mean time, she would revel in his love making and let Hopper get to know his father, but she was sure either way, they would finally be together.

12