The Black Book Of The Nature Boy 01

Story Info
Entry 1: Pursuit & Capture
784 words
3.84
14.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was January 2, 2006, when I had just entered the Manhattan high-rise in the heart of Times Square where I work. I was the founder and CEO of Goodfella$, a successful American men's magazine. Everybody in the building acknowledged me because I am the playboy known as the Nature Boy. I knew most of the women in my company, whether they are married or not, would sleep with me for bragging rights or career advancement. I often heard rumors about the women speculating the size of my dick. Hey, I cannot help if I had a noticeable lump running down the leg of my suit.

I boarded the express elevator and right behind me was a brown-skinned woman. She reminded me of those models that posed in men's magazines. She was about 5'7 with shoulder-length blond hair and a flawless, shapely figure. She looked very nice in her button-up dress shirt and jeans.

"Oh, my God, you are the Nature Boy!" She said in an exciting voice. "Wow, it is a pleasure to meet you. I am Kim. I love your Goodfella$ magazine."

"Thanks, Kim." I shook hands with her. "I'm happy to have you as one of my biggest supporters."

"I love your work." She admitted.

As the elevator proceeded to rise, I became more aroused. Then suddenly, the elevator came to a halt. Kim was so frightened that she literally leaped onto me like a pet dog. I loved the way her round breasts felt on me, as I consoled her.

"Don't worry; we should be moving very shortly." I told her.

After saying that, she looked deeply in my eyes and it felt like sparks were flying from our eyes like a Fourth of July firework display. She pulled me closer to her and we explored each other's mouths in great anticipation. Slowly our attire came off, and we both were in awe at our nakedness. She lowered herself and engulfed my sixteen inches of love stick like a pro. As she performed fellatio on me, she also massaged my testicles with her soft cool hands. What really had me soared up to heaven was when she put each of my testicles into her mouth, and swirled them with her tongue. Yes! She looked up at me and I saw crazed with lust in her eyes.

All of sudden, the elevator began to move. We both laughed as we rushed to put on our clothes. The elevator stopped on her floor and she blew me a kiss like a naughty girl.

"Have a good one." Kim walked off smiling.

"God bless you, thank you." I responded.

It was 11pm, and I was ready to go home. I was about to leave the office when I saw Kim standing there. My body tingled, as I knew what she wanted to do. As she approached me, little by little, she removed her clothes. This reminded me of a commercial for a brand new soap the way she undressed and moved so slowly. My clothes fell off, and we kissed passionately.

I took Kim to my office, and stretched her across my desk. As I buried my face in her wanting pussy, my hands roamed all over her sexy body. Spitting and tonguing her love hole inside and out, I saw that I excited her by the way she moaned and moved around on the desk. Never in Kim's wildest dreams, did she ever get this kind of feeling. I wanted to laugh at all the crazy faces she made, but I remained in focus.

Slowly, I penetrated her pussy with my dick, and could not believed how wet it was. Once my dick was secure in her love hole, I began my pumping action. I fucked her fast and hard, praying to myself that the condom do not break. Kim screamed like a banshee, and became more vocal.

"Fuck this pussy," Kim cried out in pleasure. "This pussy is yours, daddy!"

"Is this dick bigger than your boyfriend's?" I asked.

"Yes!" Kim shrieked her answer.

"Does he fuck you like this?" I groaned.

"No, you fuck me so much better than he does." Kim replied.

"Yeah, I know you love this dick more than your boyfriend."

"Oh, my God, I'm coming!" Kim announced. "You're going to make me come, baby."

We moaned and groaned together as we both climaxed. The smell of hot sex filled my entire office. I gazed down on her and saw a very satisfied smile on her pretty face. She got up and tongue kissed me good night for several minutes. After she left my office, I stared out into the night and thought to myself, Lucky me!