The Black Book Of The Nature Boy 03

Story Info
Entry 3: True Romance
736 words
3.77
8.6k
00

Part 4 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

February 14, 2006, Valentine's Day, the day of love, happiness and affection. I was in my European-style kitchen cooking up some oxtails, brown rice and vegetables for one of my favorite goddesses, Egypt. She was a hot young woman with the body of a young Pam Grier and the face of R&B princess Ashanti. I had been dating her for several weeks and we always have a great time. I knew this was going to be the night where we finally have the greatest sex!

The food was ready and that was when the doorbell rang. I opened the door and there was my goddess standing there looking great in her red dress. She smiled at me and gave me a passionate kiss. Her perfume smelled great on her and my dick was erect wanting desperately to penetrate a wet vagina. I squeezed her ass, as I continued to kiss her fervently.

"Let's wait after dinner, Nature Boy," Egypt said.

"I can't wait for the main event, honey. It's going to be a very special ending," I told her. "I'm going to take you to love land."

We sat in the living room eating and talking. Egypt complimented me on my culinary skills, and I could not stop telling her how hot she looked. Egypt blushed, and I could tell I was making her horny. It was clear that we were moments away from getting it on. I took her by the hand and led her to the bathroom. I had my Hydrotherapy tub filled with champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries. Slowly, she began taking off her apparel. Egypt's body was even sexier than I imagined. Her breasts were big and round. I even liked her curvaceous waist and hips. To top it off, she shaved her pussy hair. I let out a sigh of admiration. Egypt climbed into the tub and got herself comfortable. I watched as she ate a strawberry in a very sexy way.

"Baby, I'm going to be in the living room waiting for you," I told her.

I hit the play button on the stereo, and Jaheim's "Chosen One" came on at medium volume. Egypt walked slowly to me and we danced by the fireplace. I loved the way she felt on me. I kissed her beautiful mouth passionately as my hands roamed freely to every spot imaginable.

Egypt pushed me down to my comfortable leather couch. As I relaxed and watched her do some provocative and erotic dances, I was so hot and horny beyond imagining. My jaw went to the floor and I felt like I was about to drooled like a middle-aged Wall Street broker at a strip bar.

After dancing, Egypt gave me a mind-blowing blowjob. The way she licked and sucked my dick and balls, had me in another world. I do not remember the last time I had a blowjob as good as that. Within minutes, I ejaculated in her warm mouth and she swallowed it.

I lay her on the couch so I could eat her out. As I was doing my tongue magic to the sounds of "Sexual Healing," Egypt had multiple orgasms. I loved the way she cried, as I tasted her love juices, which drove her crazy. I stopped teasing her and entered my big dick in her love tunnel. Her sweet love juices continued to flowed, and like a cool spring breeze that blew on money-green trees, I knew Egypt loved the way I pleased. Moaning passionately and her body twitched in total ecstasy I watched as her eyes slowly closed. The sex was so great that she was "Midsummer Dreaming."

Egypt woke up from her brief sleep; she climbed on top of me and lowered herself onto my dick. As she bounced up and down, I kissed and sucked her breasts. Egypt's moaning got louder and I knew she was close to climax again. Within seconds, she did and I ejaculated so smoothly. Wow, it felt so magical!

As we relaxed on the marble floor, clutching each other, the last flame went out in the fireplace. The only light in the room was from the romantic bright moon. Still silent in my world of ecstasy, I thought to myself that it was the best Valentine's Day I have ever had. Everything went perfect and I knew when this night ended, Egypt would agree I was very meticulous with my lovemaking!