The Black Book Of The Nature Boy 04

Story Info
Entry 4: Flashing Lights.
1.1k words
4.33
6.4k
00

Part 5 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

March 22, 2006, I was in my Aston Martin Vanquish S, cruising up the West Side Highway. It was late night, and I felt like the Knight Rider racing up the freeway. I thought there were no cops in sight so I decided to drive even faster. I was wrong!

A cop's flashing red and blue lights and sirens snapped me out of my racing mood and told me to pull over. Fuck! This was what I get for being a real asshole tonight! After pulling over, I immediately put my driver's license and registration on the dashboard. As I looked at the mirror, I noticed it was only one cop in the car but I could not tell what sex the cop was. Whatever it was, I prayed that I was not stuck with a ticket that I do not want to pay.

My window was down and I heard the cop walking my way. I took a quick peek at the rearview mirror and realized it was a woman. When we finally made eye contact, I was almost speechless on how gorgeous she was. The police officer looked like Toni Braxton in a police uniform. On her badge, it had the name Jackson. We stared at each other for a few minutes without saying a word.

"Can I see your driver's license and registration please?" Officer Jackson's voice was soft and innocent.

"Sure, here it is." I said, as I handed it to her. My hand accidentally touched her nice firm, round breasts. "Oh, I'm so sorry."

To my surprised, Officer Jackson did not say a word. Instead, she smiled and walked back to her car. Damn, she had a fat ass! This goddess had no business being a police officer. She should be making millions walking up and down the catwalk.

"Can you please get out the car, sir?" Officer Jackson asked.

"Why, what's the problem?"

"You have to come with me down to the station." Officer Jackson continued. "Apparently, you have many unpaid parking tickets and the car is stolen."

"Come on now, this is bullshit." I was almost livid. "First, I am rich and do not need to steal any cars. Second, I pay all my bills. I am the Nature Boy, the founder of Goodfella$ magazine. I know you heard of it."

"Maybe we can work this out, handsome." Officer Jackson had a nasty twinkle in her eye.

"What?" I smiled.

"You're going to play a game with me." Officer Jackson licked her lips. "Get in my car."

"What about my car, I can't leave it here!"

"Your car is going to be fine. Let's go!"

She handcuffed me, and we walked to the police car. I felt anxious about her "game". I wondered what she wanted to do with me. Officer Jackson pulled out a blindfold and told me to relax as she covered my eyes. I felt somewhat uncomfortable, but went with it anyway. As she was driving, many thoughts roamed in my head. I prayed that this situation turned out to be good. 50 Cent's "Candy Shop" was playing on the radio, and I could hear Officer Jackson singing the chorus to the song.

When she removed the blindfold and handcuffs, I realized I was inside an apartment. Slowly, she began stripping and I was standing there with a growing hard-on and could not stop myself from licking my lips. Her brown sexy body was so fucking hot! I wanted to taste her love juices. She walked so seductively to me and we were kissing like a pair of passionate lovers. Our tongues wrestled, and our hands explored the right places. I knew she could not wait any longer to see me nude. She helped me stripped down, and led me to her love chamber, the bedroom.

Jackson sat on the edge of the bed with her legs spread. I saw her pussy getting wet as she watched me put the condom on. She used her fingertips to hold her genitals lips apart, showing me the wet pinkness inside.

"I want you to eat me, Nature Boy. I want you to eat this pussy."

With a boyish smile, I got on my knees and started licking. I tongued and sucked on Jackson's clit, which was so juicy. She moved her pussy closed to the bottom of my face, wanting more.

"You like that, don't you?" I asked in a deep voice.

"Yes, baby." Jackson moaned.

I knew Officer Jackson's neighbors heard her shrieked when she squirted her rainfall. Her clit throbbed against my tongue and I enjoyed the sweet taste of it. Then I pushed my dick inside her creamy pussy, and Officer Jackson let out a little whimper. I could not believe how fast and hard I was sliding in and out of the pussy, loving every second her genitals muscles griped my dick. Her body trembled again, and the sight of this drove me wild. I began fucking her even faster. Officer Jackson bit down on her bottom lip to keep from shrieking. She could not take it as she hollered my name and had one explosive eruption. I giggled as I watched her leg shake uncontrollably.

Officer Jackson opened her eyes, looked into mine and said, "I want to ride you."

Her sheets felt so cool and moist on my back. The sight of my dick standing tall as a flagstaff made me chuckled inside. Officer Jackson climbed on top of me and gave me the wild ride of my life. I had a nice firm grip on her nice sweaty hips. After several minutes of fast, passionate fucking, Officer Jackson began to slow it down. She felt spent, and collapsed on top of me like a fallen tree.

"You're incredible!" I said.

"I needed that dick, Nature Boy." Officer Jackson confessed. "You definitely calmed me down. Well, this game is over. Let's get dress and get your car, lover boy."

After we got dressed, we drove back to the same location where my car was. I hurried to my car, and felt relieved that it was not any damage done to my car. Jackson and I tongue-kissed passionately like a happy couple. The sun had begun to rise and I liked how Jackson's face glowed. She handed me a ticket and walked back to her police car smiling like a young girl.

As I was standing there shaking my head, Jackson drove off honking at me. I looked at the ticket and it was blank. In the back of the ticket, it had her name and cell number. Smiling, I hopped back in my car and gunned it into gear. What a night!