The Black Book Of The Nature Boy 10

Story Info
Entry 10: Young Lovers
1.3k words
4.67
6.4k
00

Part 11 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

September 7, 2006, early morning, I was nearly exhausted after having sex with a young hottie named Saleisha six times in a row. I leaned against my wall, taking a time out to catch my breath. The sweat poured down my body like a waterfall. I felt like I just hopped out of the sauna because how moist my skin was.

Saleisha kissed my back and squeezed my ass. She was twenty-two years young, five-foot-seven, light-skinned and blessed with a smooth youthful face. What made her stood out was her toned, muscular and athletic physique. She had exceedingly large breasts for so petite a woman. In addition, her short hair-do complemented her well. In all, Saleisha was a goddess!

"Babe, aren't you weary?" I said, as I kissed her soft lips. "We did it six times already."

"I want some more." Saleisha said softly. "I can't get enough of your dick, daddy. It's that good."

I lowered my head, and locked lips with Saleisha, tasting every flavor of her tongue. We were both moaning in appreciation, and my dick was steel-hard again. This felt so exhilarating that I knew I needed more of Saleisha. She got down on her knees and hungrily sucked my dick. After a few minutes of this, I lifted her up and carried her to the bed. As she lay flat on her back with her legs spread, I licked her belly button and went down on her. Like a Wildman in Amazon heat, I savored Saleisha's pussy savagely. Her love juices poured out smoothly down my throat, quenching my thirst. Her legs trembled, letting me know she was ready to climax. I sucked even harder on Saleisha's clit, and within seconds, she had another orgasm. My dick entered in her slippery pussy and I went to work on it like the freak I was.

I switched to the doggie-style position, her favorite, and gave her every inch of my dick. I was hitting it fast and hard, building up to one intense orgasm. Saleisha was completely out of control, screaming my name out and banging on the bed. I released one big load of jism, and collapsed on top of Saleisha completely exhausted. Our skin was sticking like a fresh mousetrap. After about ten minutes, we left the bedroom and went to take a quick shower.

After driving Saleisha to work, I was in my office checking my e-mails and talking on the phone. The photos of the aspiring models on my desk had me thinking about Saleisha's fine ass. Her pussy was great! I was so horny that I was too embarrassed to leave my chair because of this bulge in my pants. That was just all I needed to happen all my female employees ooh and ahhing at me when I walked pass.

I decided to have lunch early at this nice Japanese spot in midtown Manhattan. I sat in the exclusive VIP section of the restaurant enjoying my free meal. Then the song "Always on Time" by Ja Rule was playing from my cell phone. I knew it was Saleisha and I just felt so aroused.

"How are you, goddess?" I answered the phone.

"I'm good. What are you doing?" Saleisha asked.

"I'm eating Sushi. It is good. I have to take you here one day."

"Sounds good," Saleisha sighed. "I couldn't stop thinking about you. The sex was great and I want to do something different with you tonight."

"Like what?" I was curious.

"Well, I have a friend of mine and I told her all about you. She wants to fuck you just as much I do." Saleisha revealed. "We are so excited."

"Is she cute?" I asked.

"Yes, you'll find her attractive. She is a model and her name is Jalexa. So what do you say?"

"As long as I can have more of your pussy, I'm with it." I told her.

Saleisha laughed and said, "Of course, Nature Boy. I'll see you tonight."

"Okay baby, have a great one."

After taking a quick shower and drying off, I sat in the living room entertaining myself with the videos on YouTube. It was almost 11P.M. and my doorbell finally rang. My dick was immediately hard. I opened the door and there was Saleisha with Jalexa. They walked in smiling, and I had to admit, they looked sensational in their backless dress. Jalexa was tall and she had a nice long, lean, tight body. I could tell she spent many hours in the gym. Jalexa also looked like she was in her early twenties too.

"Wow, you are pretty." I complimented Jalexa.

"Thank you." Jalexa said softly. "You're very handsome like Saleisha said."

God, I love her voice. I wondered where she was from. "I like your accent. Where are you from?"

"Venezuela." Saleisha answered softly.

"Yeah, all the hot Latinas are from there." I smiled. "I cannot wait to go there for a vacation."

I was too horny and could not wait any longer. I took off my pajamas top to showed Jalexa my physique. By her reaction, I could tell she was very impressed at what she saw. Smiling from ear to ear, Jalexa and Saliesha slowly stripped out of their clothes. While Saleisha and I were French kissing, I felt Jalexa pulled down my pajama bottoms.

"Is that the biggest dick you ever saw?" Saleisha asked Jalexa jokingly.

"Yes, it is!" Jalexa responded.

"Be careful, that thing can take an eye out."

We all laughed. This was a funny feeling to be standing here naked tongue kissing one woman and another woman who I just met on her knees licking my dick. I put my arms around the young women and took them to the bedroom. As the girls got comfortable in the bed, I stood there putting on the condom thinking about all the sexual positions I wanted to do.

"Now, it's time to get it on." I announced.

"Let's finish what we started earlier." Saleisha replied.

I crawled to the bed and kissed Saleisha on the lips. I went down to her nice pussy and buried my face in it. I licked, sucked, and spat away as an energetic worker focused on completing a task.

"Oh, shit!" Saleisha moans. "Lick that pussy."

I heard Jalexa giggled as she rubbed my back. After making Saleisha climaxed easily, I entered her pussy and pumped away. Little by little, I picked up the pace and the bed was rocking like an earthquake. Speechless, I watched Jalexa toyed with her pussy. I saw her tiny fingers shined from her pussy juice. The sight of that had me hornier. When Jalexa noticed me watching her, she came over and kissed me passionately. She was a great kisser! I could not wait to fuck her.

Jalexa was going crazy as I was eating her out. She tasted so good like fresh honey. I stuck my tongue deeper into her pussy, and I felt her body trembled with pleasure as she exploded in my mouth. I must have consumed about an ounce of her sweet pussy juice.

I knew I was deep in Jalexa. I looked at her and I saw a gleam in her eyes. Her mouth was open as if she wanted to say something, but no words were coming out. I pounded fast and hard trying to make her cum again. Jalexa's body started shaking, and she screamed out her orgasm.

Minutes later, we were still nude, glistened with sweat. Saleisha sat on my lap rubbing the side of my face. I had my arms around her slim waist kissing and blowing softly on her back.

"Well, Jalexa, how was it?" Saleisha asked with a smile.

"It was great!" She answered, her smile spread across her face. "I loved it! You were not lying about his dick. Nobody ever fucks me that way."

"How many times I made you come?" I was curious to know.

"Three." Saleisha said, putting up three fingers. "It was good. Now I know why Saleisha always have a smile on her face."

"I'm the Man, baby girl!" I laughed.

We fucked like crazy the rest of the night...