The Black Book Of The Nature Boy 15

Story Info
Entry 15: 3some
1k words
3.69
6.7k
00

Part 16 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

February 20, 2007, I stood in front of my silver Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupé on Park Avenue listening to my voicemail messages. I caught a sexy-ass lesbian couple admiring my ride from across the street. They approached me with smiles on their face. Their sexy apparel accentuated their curves perfectly. One was tall with a high yellow skin toned, long hair and brown eyes. The other woman was much shorter with a caramel complexion, medium sandy-colored hair, and hazel eyes. They looked nice together. I had a vivid image in my head of myself having a threesome with them.

"Hey, ladies, what are y'all getting into tonight?" I asked them.

"Nothing, what do you have in mind, handsome?" The short one said.

"Go have a drink or something." I suggested. "I love being around beautiful women."

"Why not keep it real Nature Boy," The tall woman continued. "Yes, we know who you are. You want to fuck us, right?"

"We can arrange that too, baby girl." I said smoothly. "This can be a nice experience for the three of us.

Inside my Rolls-Royce Phantom on our way to my place, the women were in the backseats getting comfortable. I asked them their names, and they told me. The tall one name was Mariah and the short one name was Melody. Mariah came across as the more aggressive one as she leaned over and kissed Melody. I occasionally stared intently into the rearview mirror watching them make out. They were half-dressed, and I heard a lot of sucking and kissing sounds. They knew I was watching them, as their moaning got louder and louder.

"You guys are killing me right now." I told them.

"We're sorry." Melody giggled. "We didn't mean to get carried away."

"We promise to take care of you." Mariah said.

"I hope so." I replied.

We reached my penthouse on the Upper East Side. I went to the bathroom while the women relaxed in my bedroom. After a few minutes of freshening up, I walked in my bedroom naked. I stood there fully erected watching Mariah and Melody in a 69 position. They were moaning, groaning, and giggling obviously enjoying each other. What a sight! I had seen many rated triple x movies particular the ones with the lesbian scenes. They were nowhere near the real thing.

"Come over here and join us, handsome." Mariah uttered.

Melody motioned me to come. I walked over, and the look in her eyes said it all. It was clear that she wanted to see what it was like to be with a man, especially one with a big dick.

I saw how neatly groomed Melody's pussy was. I lowered my head, and I tickled her sweet pussy with my tongue. Her giggling made her even sexier to me. She soon started moaning as I darted, flicked my tongue in and out of her love tunnel, bringing her close to an orgasm.

"Fuck me!" She screamed with a passion.

"Give it to her! Give her some dick!" Mariah whispered in my ear.

I inserted my dick in her, and her eyes popped out like a clown. As she was moving up and down, her moaning was getting louder and louder. Sweat trickled down my back, because of how hard I was fucking Melody's pussy. The inside of her felt so good. Melody trembled and squirted out her liquid magic. It had triggered my orgasm.

"Oh, man!" I said, as I wiped the sweat from my forehead.

I looked into her big dark eyes and she smiled at me as her orgasm subsided. The look Melody gave me was indescribably. It almost reminded me of a look of a virgin losing her virginity.

"Wow, you put it on my bitch!" Mariah acknowledged. "Look how she's looking at you."

"Looks like I got her sprung." I said. "She might be interested in men now."

"Oh, no," Mariah continued. "No man can please her like I can, not even you. Now come over here and give me some dick."

As I made myself comfortable on the bed, Mariah lowered herself on my dick. She was riding me like a motorize bike and massaging my shaved balls. Melody decided to sit on my face, and the smell of her pussy aroused me. The more she pushed her pussy onto my face, the faster I licked her clit. Melody's honey-like pussy juices flowed down my chin onto my neck. I consumed every drop of her natural juices.

I raise my head to get some air, and laid Mariah on her back. Mariah's eyes were full of sexual lust. Her legs spread, and I began poking her pussy. I started with long, deep strokes giving her every inch of my dick. I increased my tempo when she started talking dirty and screaming out my name. Melody was licking Mariah's bouncing tits, and giggling at us making sounds.

"Can you handle this big dick, baby?" I asked her.

"Yes, you know I can." Mariah answered. "Fuck this tight pussy! I know you love this shit, with your big ass dick! Fuck this pussy up, you rich motherfucker!"

"That's right!" I shouted.

I was fucking the pussy harder than ever. I felt Mariah was about ready to explode any minute. She screamed her orgasm, and she twitched as total ecstasy overcame her sexy toned body. Melody and I were tongued kissing, and I felt her squeezed my long dick. I lowered Melody, and I positioned her doggie-style. I liked the big tattoo she on her lower back. I slowly slid my dick into her ass like a pool stick, but I soon began picking up the cadence, ramming away repeatedly. While I was doing this, Melody ate out Mariah's wet pussy. We were all moaning, groaning, and screaming like a trio possessed by a sexual exorcist.

The two women climaxed in a chorus of groans and moans. I pulled the condom off and ejaculated on Melody's back. I collapsed on the bed, and all three of us were spent and breathing hard. This was my first threesome I had ever experienced in my life, and it was great! I looked over to my left and saw that Mariah and Melody fell asleep from the pleasure. I gazed up at my glass ceiling in amazement over what had just happened. I knew all three of our lives had just changed radically. I hoped that this would not be the last time I see Mariah and Melody...