The Black Book Of The Nature Boy 18

Story Info
Entry 18: South Beach Sex Magic.
1k words
3.64
6.7k
00

Part 19 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was May of 2007, and I was out in South Beach, Miami doing a photo shoot. The weather was gorgeous, sunny and warm. I was shirtless, garbed in long white shorts and matching sneakers. The woman I photographed for my double summer edition of Goodfellas magazine was sexy-ass Roci. She was 5'4 with olive skin and big green eyes! Her slim body and 35DD breasts could make anybody crazy! She wore a lavender top and thong bikini. Roci was fierce with her posing, and the onlookers cheered for her. Roci enjoyed all the love the crowd gave her.

"Baby girl, remove your top," I ordered.

"Alright," she said delightedly.

Roci removed her top, and exposed her big dark brown areolas. They looked like small pancakes. The crowd went crazy! The whistling and clapping were even louder. Roci smiled and laughed, and her poses were incredible! I had a very prominent erection, and was somewhat embarrassed. Roci's thong was very wet, letting me know something turned her on. I began to fantasize myself making love to Roci on this hot beach under the sunset.

After we completed the shoot, Roci walked around in a long, plush, white robe. Even covered up, she still looked sexy covered up from the shoulders down!

"You were great out there!" I told her.

Roci smiled and said, "Thanks! I really had a great time. I can't believe I'm going to be in a magazine."

"Believe it, because you're a star now." I felt. "Look at all the admirers you have out here cheering for you. It was awesome!"

I leaned forward and pressed my lips firmly against Roci's lips. Our tongues touched and danced to a nice rhythm. I felt her soul melting in my warm mouth. Wow, what a great kisser she was!

Later on that evening, we were in my drop-top powder blue Bentley Continental GT cruising up the dark Miami streets. We decided to go out and celebrate our milestone. After a short ride, we arrived at the nightclub. We walked inside and were instantly the center of attention. I was saying hellos to the fans of Goodfellas magazine and gave generous hugs to the women. Roci enjoyed the attention and love she got from both sexes. I had to admit, it was really her day!

On the dance floor, Roci and I had a great time. We had enough space on the floor to bump and grind like a pair of sex-starved freaks. The energy was so perfect in the club that it almost felt like I was home in New York.

After about four hours of partying hard, we left the nightspot and began heading back to my suite. In the Bentley, I had the music blaring and we were acting crazy like college students. We laughed about what we did in the club and the kiss we had on the beach. I loved the loud roar of Roci's laughter. Damn, it sounded so sexy!

In my suite, we relaxed on the white leather sofa, watching television. Roci pulled off her short top and dropped to her knees. With a naughty smile on her face, she slowly took off my pants and boxers. My dick was soon in the nice, wet confines of Roci's mouth and throat. I lay back moaning, groaning and exhaling. I felt like she sucked me in as my feet lifted from the floor.

I began ripping off her clothes like a crazed maniac. I loved her body because it just exuded sexiness. She sat there completely nude with one finger in her mouth sucking it erotically. I gazed at Roci's wet perfectly trimmed pussy.

"Do you like what you see, babe?" she asked. "Come and get it."

I went down on her, licked her clitoris gently and fingered it. Roci closed her eyes, and she was moaning and licking her lips. I knew I was doing a great job pleasing her! Roci's body shook uncontrollably.

"Oh, you're going to make me cum!" she hollered.

I pushed my tongue up in her pussy even more. Roci could take it no more, as she pushed my head back. I saw her love juices pour down her toned legs. Roci got up and ran to the master bedroom. I was right behind her, and Roci dove in the bed when she noticed me. Smiling, I got on top of her and Roci was laughing uncontrollably while she held me tight. I gazed into her big brown eyes. I might not be in love with Roci, but I was yearning for her love. I felt her inserting my dick between her legs.

"Oooh, daddy, be gentle with this pussy," she expressed.

I chuckled. "You know I will."

I was fucking Roci slowly while palming her breasts. Little by little, I picked up the pace and developed a nice rhythm. Roci moved up and down on my dick like an elevator. The look on her face told me that she could not believe she was receiving this kind of pleasure.

"Oh my God, look at that shit!" Roci said, watching my dick move in and out of her pussy. "Damn, that fucking dick! Oh, fuck me! Right there, daddy." She moaned. "Oh, you're hurting me, but it feels so good! Tear this pussy up."

I slowly entered Roci's perfect ass, going in and out, gradually picking up the pace. The faster and harder I went, the wilder Roci had gotten. She moaned and screamed in ecstasy. I smacked and fucked her ass as hard as I could. Roci's cried of pleasure grew more frantic. I felt her have multiple orgasms, as her love juices milked my dick.

I pulled, pushed, and threw her wet naked body around. I just had my way with her. When we finally climaxed, I felt so exuberant! I stood by the window taking in the view and enjoying the cool breeze on my back. I stared at Roci and admired her beauty. She lay in the bed, curled in a ball completely spent from the duration of our sex. What a night in Miami!