The Black Book Of The Nature Boy 19

Story Info
Entry 19: Carmen Makin' Music.
891 words
4.14
5.5k
00

Part 20 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June 29, 2007, I was back in New York City and it was a Friday night. The temperature was hot and humid, perfect for partygoers. I saw many of them as I drove my silver 2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder up Manhattan. I was on my way to the Lea Lounge for a date with Carmen. She was an R&B singer that I had been dating for several weeks. Carmen was giving a free performance to promote her first self-titled studio album.

As I entered the place, I heard her nice soulful voice. She looked sexy with her golden complexioned. Her short top exposed her perfectly defined six-pack abs and I was surprised she got that ass in those tight jeans. Men in the lounge had their eyes on Carmen. I do not blame them because she was, as they say, a dyme piece!

When Carmen saw me standing by the bar, she was so surprised and very happy. She smiled to acknowledge my presence, and we made a lot of eye contact. Her songs were great and I felt like she sang them only to me. I took a few alluring glimpses of her toned tummy when she swayed in time with the music. She reminded me so much of the late Aaliyah. I kept on imagining us having wild sex at a romantic setting with her music playing softly.

After Carmen sang her final song, You Can't Deny It, she rushed towards me smiling. I knew every man in the place wondered what my relationship with her was.

"Hey, how are you doing, mister?" Carmen asked.

"I'm fine, sweetheart." I kissed her. "You were amazing up there."

"Thank you; I love the energy of a New York crowd," Carmen admitted.

"Yeah, the New York crowd is the toughest. If they love, you are going to make it! Come on, let's have a few drinks."

The lounge darkened and the deejay was playing some of Carmen's music and the latest rap tunes. Carmen and I had a few shots of Patrón and Cîroc, and we were feeling great. I felt like we were celebrating the joy of life!

"I'll bet you want to squeeze my tits, don't you, Nature Boy?" Carmen leaned over and kissed me.

"That's right." I said, as I palmed and massaged her tits. "You're so fucking hot, baby girl! You know I want to fuck you, right?"

Carmen grinned like a naughty girl. "What makes you think you deserve this pussy?"

"Because you know I have the best sex," I whispered.

"You're crazy," Carmen laughed. "You're funny, I'll give you that. Come on and give me the best sex, Nature Boy!"

Carmen took me by the hand and we exited the lounge. After signing a few CDs and taking a few pictures with fans, Carmen asked me, "Where is your ride?"

"The Lamborghini right there on the corner," I told her.

"Let's go, playboy!" Carmen hollered.

We hopped inside the car and hit downtown while listening to her CD. It was mostly R&B with a nice blend of hip-hop and soul. Her music moved me, and I really enjoyed it. I felt Carmen would not only succeed on looks, but also on her God-giving talents.

We ended up going to her penthouse on the 90th floor of the Trump World Tower. In the master bedroom, we gave each other massages. All the soft and aggressive touching made us both horny. My dick was so hard that I could poke a hole in these sheets. Within seconds, we kissed passionately and our hands wandered over each other's bodies. In seconds, our clothes relaxed nicely on the floor.

I loved how Carmen's body glowed in the dark like a summer firefly. With her legs spread wide open, it was time for me to showed Carmen how much of an expert I was at cunnilingus. As I performed my tongue action, Carmen moaned softly and squeezed her nipples. She got so excited that she had one orgasm after another. My efforts excited her so much that she literally crawled off the bed trying to avoid contact from my tongue. Even though she was halfway off the bed giggling, I still tongued away. Her cries stereophonically bounced off the walls.

I pulled Carmen back on the bed and entered her pussy. Warm pleasure filled my groin as I started thrusting. With each stroke, I was going faster—it felt great. Carmen's eyes were full of lust and desire.

"Take it, baby," She screamed out, "Handle this pussy! You're going to make me cum with your big dick!" Her body shook, and she climaxed again.

"Lord...mercy," I stuttered, as I caught my breath. Carmen jumped up and pushed me down on my back.

"I'm going to work you," She said devilishly. She got on top of me, and rode me like a crazed woman in Amazon heat—bouncing up and down.

I was in awe how deep my dick was inside her and how great it felt. Any second, I knew I was about to ejaculate. I passed the point of no return and pulsed out a load that felt like a fire hydrant on full blast. Carmen fell on top of me—she chuckled and kissed me on the lips. The rest of the night, we enjoyed each other in every imaginable way.