The Black Book Of The Nature Boy 22

Story Info
Entry 22: Swingin' and Swappin'.
1.6k words
4.53
6.5k
00

Part 23 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a nice Friday night, and my friend Diamond and I were getting ready to go to this exclusive swinger party. It was easy to mistake us as a couple because of the strong chemistry we had. Although she was like a little sister to me, I often wondered how sex would be with her.

"I can't believe I'm actually going to do this," I said. "I should have known you had something outrageous in mind."

"You said your sex life had not been the same lately so I'm trying to spice it up for you," Diamond said. "Places like the one I'm about to take you always do the trick."

"How many times have you done this?" I asked.

"This will be my third time doing this," Diamond answered. "I don't know what my man does when he's with his friends, so I do me. Men are going to be men, and women are going to do their thing when their man is gone."

Riding in my white Audi R8, I was astounded how stunning Diamond looked in her black one-piece backless dress. She looked as gorgeous as she did on her wedding day. I laughed to myself thinking that Diamond's famous husband did not know how wild and sneaky she was. I just prayed that this swinger party would be worth my time.

We arrived at the upstate New York mansion around eleven, and the scenery of the location resembled something out of Desperate Housewives. Diamond knocked on the door twice. A tall white man wearing a blue suit answered the door and introduced himself as David. We introduced ourselves and David invited us in. He asked did we had any problems finding our way, and I told him no.

Inside the mansion, a dozen elegantly sexy people mingled beneath the gentle moonlight of the European chandeliers. The nice soulful sound of R&B music blended smoothly with the soft conversation going on. It almost felt like a lounge for the grown and sexy. Diamond was a natural in this kind of environment as she immediately caught the eyes of a tall, bald black man and got on the dance floor with him.

I stood solitary observing and could not believe that people actually participated in these social gatherings with strangers. All the guests had wedding rings on and did not mind sharing their partners. I did felt a little out of place, as I kept on checking my Audemars Piguet timepiece and realized time was moving slowly.

A flawless-looking Latina with bronze skin approached me with a killer smile. Her body was lethally curvy and it was easy to tell that she spent hours in the gym to maintain her fit figure. I always admired a pretty woman who took special care of herself like a sports car.

"How are you doing, mister?" she said. "I'm Jessica. What is your name?"

"Nature Boy," I told her with a smile.

"Did you come here with your wife?"

"Yes, she's the lovely black woman over there wearing the black dress," I lied.

"She's very pretty," Jessica said. "My husband is over there getting acquainted with our neighbors. Come on, let's have a drink papi."

We sat on the couch to get to know each other a little better. As the evening progressed, the drinks had me in a mellow mood. I felt more comfortable and part of this strange surrounding. Therefore, Jessica and I retired upstairs for some privacy. I took off my clothes and got comfortable in the bed. Jessica stripped out of her clothes like an exotic dancer at men's club.

As Jessica stood there nude, she looked radiant. I was ready to take her. I moved close to her and our moist lips touched. Her body pressed close to mine, and I could hear soft moans escaping her mouth. I loved every minute of it; I got to the point where I could not help myself any longer. I palmed her ass, as we continued to kiss. Our tongues danced for a few minutes; then she pulled away and gave me some soft pecks around my lips.

Once in the bed, I rolled on a condom and Jessica climbed on top of me like a wild cat. She kissed my lips, torso, and toned abdomen. Then she did a big gasp at the size of my dick. After Jessica chuckled, she sucked my balls while her cool hand massaged my dick. Her oral techniques had my eyes rolling in the back of my head. She licked her way up my dick until she got to the head, which she took into her mouth and sucked away. I felt my dick plunged down her throat.

"Yes, you are incredible," I told Jessica.

"I know," she mumbled.

Jessica increased her fervor, and like a piston, her head went up and down. I could not hold it any longer, I ejaculated so hard. I felt like I released enough semen to fill a champagne bottle.

"You are the best, Bonita," I said.

"Thanks, baby. Now let us get a clean rubber on you. I always fantasize about fucking a black man," Jessica confessed.

Jessica made the act of putting on a condom exciting. I pulled her on top of me and she rode me like a veteran porn star. The more I squeezed her tits, the wilder she became. Jessica screamed and moaned her excitement. I enjoyed every second of the pleasure she gave me. Jessica shrieked her intense orgasm.

When Jessica's orgasm subsided, I laid her down and mounted her missionary style. I slammed into her for all I was worth. Jessica was going crazy with pleasure as her sexy body moved up and down on my dick. Her pussy was burning up, and her love juices were pouring out. Within seconds, I achieved my second orgasm of the night. I felt like I ejaculated harder than I ever had before. I smiled with the feeling of total satisfaction. Jessica rubbed her pussy and stared at me with a big smile on her face.

As we recovered our breath, I was thinking I just finished fucking the shit out of a married woman. Without saying a word, she was dressed and walked out the bedroom. I lay there; body glistened from the sex and sweat, looking up at the ceiling. I felt somewhat dirty as I checked my watch and noticed it was only after 1 A.M. I was about to get dressed when Diamond walked in the bedroom clothed in her bra and thong. She crawled in the bed with me telling me about the bald man she had sex with in the other bedroom. I did not even listen as I had my eyes on Diamond's flawless body. When I made contact with those big brown eyes of hers, I could not deny my sexual attraction to Diamond. I leaned over and kissed those soft, wet wanting lips of hers. She was surprise at first, but soon smiled. She pulled me closer and tongued me down like the freak I knew she was.

I went to work licking, sucking and fingering Diamond's pussy. I savored the sight of her body vibrating with erotic pleasure. The look on Diamond's face had me convinced that she was in a state of sexual frenzy. I lowered myself gently on top of Diamond, and entered her. I probed the pussy with a nice slow rhythm at first, then the pace became faster and faster. I pushed all the way into her, which sent her all the way to ecstasy land. The rhythm we were in had the whole bed shaking like an earthquake.

As I neared another orgasm, I pulled my dick from Diamond's hot pussy and shot a nice load of golden jism on her breasts. As she rubbed it down to her belly, I am thinking to myself, I hit it without a condom. Thank God, I did not keep my dick in her a second more. With satisfied looks on our faces, Diamond and I cuddled like a young couple.

"I can't believe how big your dick is. Damn, you have a big dick. Nobody ever fucked me the way you did," Diamond confirmed.

"Baby girl, the one thing I'm the best at is fucking. I have a long list of satisfied women in my black book," I told her.

"Are you going to put me on the top of the list?" Diamond whispered in my ear.

"You know it." I laughed.

We decided to take a quick shower together. In the shower, I loved the way her wet breasts felt against my body. Diamond wrapped her arms around me and pulled me closer. We kissed passionately and took turns scrubbing each other. This was one great, wet experience and I did not want it to end. It was as fun as the sex we just had.

After taking a nice sensual shower and getting dressed, we headed back downstairs to mingle with a few guests. I felt lucky to be in a house filled with energy, endless laughter, and euphoria. Diamond and I drank and danced the night away like a New Year's party.

We had an enjoyable conversation on the way home. We commented about how much fun the swinger party was, and how we never expected us to have sex, even though we had both wanted it to happen for a while. When I stopped in front of Diamond's brownstone, she leaned over, and gave me one of the greatest French kisses ever. Then she said she could not wait to do it again and wished me a goodnight. I watched Diamond walked her fine ass inside her place.

While driving back home, I was thinking about Diamond. Even though she was married, I really considered having her as a girlfriend. I just hope that I do not wait too long to have passionate sex with her.