The Black Book Of The Nature Boy 23

Story Info
Entry 23: Played.
1.3k words
4.67
4.9k
00

Part 24 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While in college, I had a huge crush on Amelia. She was the hottest dark-skinned woman I knew. She had the face of Kerry Washington, the lips of Angelina Jolie, and an ass like Kim Kardashian. I put her name among the top of my list of the sexiest women I ever encountered. I was elated that she got in contact with me, and really wanted to see me.

One evening, after putting Bracha to sleep from wild sex, I pulled out my BlackBerry and contacted Amelia. We talked and flirted a little, and planned to meet later that night. I felt guilty because I was falling in love with Bracha, but I could not pass up the opportunity to fuck Amelia. I took a shower, dressed, and left.

I met Amelia at a midtown Manhattan nightclub. We went straight to the bar to talk and drink. We ordered a few popular drinks like Jack & Coke, Patrón, and Cosmo. As we drank and flirted, I felt the definite air of sexual tension. We made so much eye contact laughing and reminiscing on our college days. I had a hard-on as I glimpsed at Amelia erect nipples a few times. I think I got her wet when I rubbed her fat-ass thighs.

Amelia pulled me out to the dance floor, and we started dancing. When the deejay put on Drake's "Find Your Love" things heated up. We danced really dirty as if we were having sex in the center of the club. Amelia gave me a passionate kiss that lasted for a while. We literally danced until the club close, which was a first for me.

We hopped in my black Maserati GranCabrio, and headed for Amelia's house. I was so hot that I was driving shirtless. Amelia and I had fun describing what we did in the nightclub. It made us both horny, and I reached over and played with Amelia's erect nipples. She unzipped my pants and performed fellatio on me like an expert. Her lips drove me crazy! I did not expect to have any action inside my new car. After several minutes of kissing and fondling each other's genitals, the car windows steamed up. Amelia stripped out of her dress and straddled my lap, faced me, with her feet on the back of my seat. I loved her chocolate skin, and it was easy to ease my dick in her wet pussy. I held her ass firmly as Amelia rode my dick like a wild woman. Thank God, there was no traffic on the road. After we both climaxed, Amelia lifted herself off my dick and laughed at that crazy experience.

Once we were in Amelia's house, we wasted no time shedding off our clothes. We raced to the bedroom like two Olympic runners. I got on top of Amelia and sank my dick in her pussy. She shuddered, moaned and screamed as she climaxed. Her wet body felt great under mine.

"Fuck my pussy, Nature Boy," Amelia grunted. "Take it! Your dick is so good!"

"I'm going to make you cum all over this dick!" I groaned.

One colossal wave of orgasm after another overtook Amelia. Her body shook with excitement. I fucked her faster and harder before I rolled over on my back, taking Amelia with me. Amelia bit her lower lip and closed her eyes as she settled on my dick. She undulate her nice hips, stirring my dick around in her pussy. I enjoyed watching her bounced up and down furiously. Perspiration caked our bodies as we were doing some serious work in the bed. Amelia let out a shriek as she climaxed again. I pulled the condom off and ejaculated on Amelia's navel.

"Oh no, we're not done yet, Nature Boy!" Amelia announced. "I want that anaconda up my ass!" Amelia got on all fours and I shoved my dick in her ass. She groaned, moaned and thrust her hips back while I thrust forward. The harder I banged her ass, the louder she moaned. We were out of control and loved every second of it. Violent orgasms soon swept through both of us, ending this wild sex. I finally collapsed out of sheer exhaustion. I think it was the most intense sexual experience I have ever had.

"That was amazing, baby girl!" I said when I recovered my breath. "I've waited many years for this to happen, and it was worth it."

"Yes, it was." Amelia replied softly. "The blacker the berry is, the sweeter the juice."

"You're not lying." I chuckled.

Amelia passed out, and I loved the sight of her moist body glistening from the moonlight. I gazed at the ceiling feeling in an accomplished mood. I had sex with Amelia and looked forward to adding her name to my black book. Thoughts of me not living the life as an insatiable womanizer finally crossed my mind. It was going to be a challenge for me to be faithful with Bracha with so many gorgeous professional women in New York City.

The next morning, I heard the shower running, and went to the bathroom. I got naked and joined Amelia in the shower. It was hot and steamy. We showered and fucked in unison. Amelia had an intense orgasm just as I blasted off on her stomach. She washed it off so seductively.

We both got dressed and were in a great mood. I was thinking about Bracha and wanted to be with her more than ever. I stared at Amelia and it was clear that I gave her what she needed to start her day. She thanked me for a great night and starting her day off right. We kissed one last time, and I left her place.

I could not wait to have sex with Bracha. I walked to my door and it was ajar. The noises coming out the apartment was crazy. I closed the door quietly, and headed to the bedroom. The noises were getting louder and louder. These were not regular noises, but fuck noises. Bracha was moaning and screaming, and the headboard banged against the wall violently. I could not believe this bitch was fucking another man in my house!

I stood there watched in disbelief this big, dark-skinned man was killing Bracha's pussy in my bed. He was thrusting into her with hard, backbreaking strokes. I could not believe what I witnessed.

"Yes!" Bracha screamed in pleasure. "Fuck this pussy like you're mad at me! I'm cumming!"

The big man finally saw me standing by the door, and he stopped his pumping action. First, Bracha looked at him like why did he stop. Then when she noticed me, she jumped out and covered herself. I saw the embarrassment on her face, as she could not even look me in the eyes.

I could not keep my composure; I lunged at the big man and threw punches. We wrestled for a moment, before he seized his UPS uniform and ran out my house like a scared stripper.

Bracha said, "I know you're mad..."

"Fuck you, bitch!" I interrupted her. "I can't believe you fuck somebody in my house! A UPS worker? If you are going to cheat, do it the right way. Fuck somebody with real money, not that 9 to 5 bullshit!

"Talking about me cheating, I know you fuck other women! I know that you fucked my friend!"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I shouted.

Bracha threw a stack of labeled digital video camera tapes at me. I could not believe she found my collection of homemade sex movies. She turned the TV on and pressed play on the DVD player remote. I saw myself on screen fucking Aubrey, a short hair brown-haired woman who hung out with Bracha. I was both speechless and embarrassed. The only thing I could do was smirk.

"Oh, the shit is funny motherfucker, huh? Well, I was getting some dick on the side too." Bracha confessed. "You're not the only player in this relationship!"

Bracha was dressed and she stormed out saying our relationship was over. The tape was still running as I stood there feeling stupid. I finally got a taste on how it feels to be played.