The Black Book Of The Nature Boy 25

Story Info
Entry 25: Dream Girl.
1.7k words
4.5
5.4k
00

Part 26 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lately, I had been having dreams about this woman that was so vivid that I felt it was real. She was gorgeous and voluptuous. In my dreams, this woman and I have incredible sex at various exotic locations. I could not stop thinking about this woman no matter what I was doing. Something told me it was destined for me to be with this "dream girl".

For fourteen straight nights, I was lonely. It was such a miserable feeling. With no woman to call, I decided to get dressed and go out. I went to a club in midtown Manhattan, and as usual, it was packed. People were dancing and having a great time. Some of the women that recognized me freaked out and took pictures. I kept it cool with my gold Gucci shades on, and enjoyed my free Jack & Coke. I saw some of my friends that I went to college with and decided to chill with them in the VIP section.

I looked down to the dance floor and saw an old friend of mine named Marissa. She was petite; about five foot six inches tall, pale complexioned and long dark hair. She was a successful Hollywood actress and screenwriter. Marissa looked good in her royal blue short top, tight jeans and matching boots. It was good to see that she maintained her nice physique. I took one last sip of my drink and headed to the dance floor to get a dance with her.

Marissa noticed me immediately, and pulled me to the middle of the dance floor. I felt almost all the eyes in the club were on us. The deejay put on the classic song "Poison" by BBD, and everybody went crazy! Marissa and I were dancing really dirty, grinding and touching. I loved every moment of this, as I squeezed her hips, tits and kissed her neck. Marissa turned around and slipped her wet tongue into my mouth, and our tongues danced in unison. The feeling was indescribable, as I knew we were going to fuck before the night was over.

After a few hours of dancing to the latest hip-hop and R&B tunes, Marissa whispered to me that she wanted to leave to have sex. Therefore, we left the club and hopped in my Viper SRT-10 Coupe. Marissa was so hot and horny; she unzipped my jeans and started sucking. Marissa savored my dick like a lollipop, and marinated it until I ejaculated. My body tensed as I filled Marissa's mouth with my warm golden semen. She swallowed every drop as if it was her medicine.

Marissa and I ended up going to one of the most extravagant hotels in Manhattan where she stayed. I felt like I was in a movie, as we strolled through the lobby. I noticed three very attractive female workers standing there smiling. The woman in the middle definitely had my attention because she was the woman in my dreams. I was overwhelmed and could not believe we were in the same place at this very moment. The woman was about 5'5 with hazel eyes, olive-skinned, long reddish-brown hair, a flawless baby face and a goddess-like body. I did not want to be obvious that I was checking her out, so I continued to walk to the elevator. The three women snickered and the hotelier looked at them as if they were on drugs.

Inside her elegant suite, we showered, and then we got it on. I fingered her clit, and then I put two fingers in her moist hole. The more I licked and sucked her, the wilder she got. Marissa moved around, squeezed her breasts, and screamed her excitement.

"No, no fuck me." She panted. "I want you to fuck me hard, baby."

Willing to give her what she wanted, I rammed my dick into Marissa's wet pussy. She let out the most intense scream I had ever heard. The bed was rocking, and I pounded Marissa' pussy hard and fast. With her eyes closed, she climaxed repeatedly telling me not to stop. I looked over at the window and saw the woman with the red hair standing there watching. I gazed as she touched herself and licked her lips. I waved to her to let her know that I acknowledged her presence and then I focused back on Marissa.

We went at it nonstop, displaying our amazing sexual stamina. After a series of continuous orgasms, Marissa finally passed out in the middle of her intense orgasm. I was fatigued and could barely move. Soon I got out of bed and open the sliding glass door leading to the balcony and step out. I looked both sides and felt almost disappointed, as I stood there nude and erected, that there was no sign of my dream girl.

Later that morning, I took a nice hot shower and Marissa decided to call room service and order breakfast for us. We had pancakes with scramble eggs and bacon. I was surprised that the nourishment tasted this good. I still had my dream girl fresh in my head and hope to run into her. I told Marissa I was running late for an appointment and had to leave. After we embraced and a kissed, I left.

As I left the room, my dream girl dressed in street attire walked passed me with a big smile on her face. I knew this was a pivotal moment for me to holler at her. We got on the elevator and I decided to make my move.

"Good morning, gorgeous?" I said to her.

"Good morning, how are you doing?" She replied.

"Didn't I see you on the balcony last night?"

"Yeah," She giggled. "I was on the balcony watching. I must say you know how to handle your business."

"Oh, so you liked my performance. I am glad it turned you on. I called myself the Nature Boy. What is your name, sexy?"

"Sasha," She answered with a laugh. "Why you call yourself the Nature Boy?"

"I got the name from my favorite wrestler, Ric Flair." I continued. "He was the man! I thought he was flyest dude in wrestling, and I love his whole persona."

As I walked her to the subway, we exchanged numbers. I was not only blissful to get her number, but that she was single. We promised to talk later and set something up. I prayed that Shanice was the woman I needed in my life.

A few weeks later, Shanice and I finally decided to go on a date. I waited for her in the lobby of her Riverside Drive condominium. I was clad in all white attire and Air Force Ones sneakers. Shanice came off the elevator, and I was speechless. She looked stunning in her gold dress and matching heels. I moved close to her and our moist lips touched as if we were lovers. Her breasts pressed close to my chest, and I knew by our body language that this was going to be a night to remember. The concierge complemented how nice we looked together.

We hopped in my brand new silver Lamborghini Reventón, and I knew Shanice was very impressed with the car. Shanice decided to have some fun as she directed me to our destination, her favorite restaurant. She turned the music up, moved her head around and made funny facial expressions. It was crazy!

As we walked down the street, people stopped and turned their heads. It was clear to them that Shanice and I make a nice couple. I took Shanice to her favorite restaurant, Gramercy Tavern. We sat at a table by the window and I think we both were still a bit anxious. We had red wine, which took the edge off and helped ease the anxiety. Things progressed smoothly after we tasted the wine. We ordered seafood and flirted. I felt we had natural chemistry. I was so fascinated with Shanice's beauty. We talked and laughed as though we had been best friends for many years.

"Shanice, I'll die if I don't tell you this. Not too sound crazy or if I am losing my mind, but I have been having dreams about you for days. Dreams that were so vivid it felt real. I know you are my soul mate! I'm not interested in any woman, but you."

"That's how I feel about you." Shanice continued. "When I first lay my eyes on you that night at the hotel, I instantly had a strong connection to you. I feel in my heart that you are the man for me. I can't even lie when I watch you have sex with that girl I visualize it was me you were fucking."

"We need to make that into a reality." I responded with a smile.

Later on that night, we went to my penthouse. While Shanice was taking her bubble bath, I decorated my place with candles and flowers. I knew tonight was going to be a special one for me. Shanice came out the bathroom dripping wet and nude. We started kissing and her body melted into mine. Her right hand found my dick and she wrapped her tiny fingers around it. Smiling, we were both naked and very pleased at what we saw.

As I lay her softly on the bed, her sex body sparkled in the moonlight. She had the sexiest pierced navel I had ever seen. I spread her legs and kissed my way up to her pussy, and then I entered her. First, I rocked it slow, then gently pressed harder, bringing her ecstatic pleasure. Shanice's moans of pleasure told me she was getting close to orgasm, and she did with a loud cry.

She got on top of me and rode me like a wild cowgirl. She definitely knew how to fuck! We made loud noises and talked dirty as if we were shooting porn. We climaxed one last time. The sexiest odor on earth, the aroma of passionate sex filled my bedroom.

"Whoa, I feel like I lost my virginity to you, boo." Shanice sighed. "I've never had multiple orgasms like that."

"It was great." I expressed, and then kissed her softly on the lips. "The sex was incredible, baby girl!"

"What is going to happen next? Is this going to be the last time I'm going to see you?"

"Of course not, you're the only one for me." I told Shanice. "I don't want to be with other women. I'm through with that player shit."

"Are you serious?" Shanice asked with a smile.

"Yes, I just want to be with you." I responded.

As the room got darker and darker, we made love again. It was the perfect way to end a perfect night.