The Black Book Of The Nature Boy 26

Story Info
Entry 26: Final Entry.
853 words
3.82
6k
00

Part 27 of the 27 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in Cannes, France with my Goddess, Shanice for a little vacation. We entered our presidential suite already horny. As we dropped our luggage on the floor, we immediately stripped off our clothes and raced to the master bedroom. I spread her legs and licked her perfectly shaved wet pussy. Shanice was wild with desire from my tongue action as she moved around and cried out her pleasure. She had an overwhelming orgasm, which shook her whole body. Her love juices tasted like honey and her scent was as stimulating as a nice cool ocean breeze. When she had settled down, I gently crawled on top of Shanice, and thrust in and out of her pussy. She loved every second of it as her eyes rolled in the back of her head. I probed her pussy faster and harder, and I felt myself getting ready to climax.

"Baby, I'm going to blast off." I announced.

"Yes, give it to me." Shanice replied.

"Take that, take that." I whispered.

I pulled out of her pussy and ejaculated on her breasts and belly. Shanice rubbed it on her body, and she got on all fours, and told me to give it to her doggie-style. I added some lubricant on my dick and fed her every inch of my dick in her ass. Shanice screamed in ecstasy yet another orgasm cleaved through her body. I lay panted alongside her still with a raging hard-on. Shanice gazed at my dick and performed fellatio on me while massaging my balls. She knew how to drive me crazy with her oral skills. She sucked my dick with great artistry, which had my body twitched with pleasure.

After Shanice gave me a great blowjob, she climbed on top of me and rode me wildly. She gyrated her moist hips in a circular motion and pounded me for all she was worth. Shanice took two of my fingers into her warm mouth as if she were performing fellatio on them. I stared at her gorgeous face and bouncing tanned titties. When Shanice climaxed, she quaked with orgasm and cried out my name, which triggered my own orgasm. For a moment, we lay silently listening to the humming sound of the air conditioner.

We showered together quickly, and hit the beach in La Croisette for some fun in the sun. The hours at the gym really did pay off. Our bodies looked better than ever and I think most of the people at the beach were impressed. I wore white shorts and matching sandals. Shanice was clad in her lavender thong bikini. She left little to the imagination and I knew she enjoyed the attention from not only me, but from every man on the beach.

"It's nice out here." She said. "We have to come out here more often."

"We will, baby girl." I promised her.

While drinking her ice tea, Shanice pulled the string that was holding her top in place and let it fall to the sand, proudly exposing her beautiful brown breasts. I found it funny to catch some men staring at my goddess with their jaws to the ground. After all, she was not the only woman walking around topless. There were many topless exotic beauties walking around, but I had the hottest one.

Shanice wrapped her arms around me and said, "Daddy, I'm going to be a real slut for you tonight. You know I'll do anything to please you."

"That's right." I replied.

Holding hands, we ran to the gorgeous blue waters to get wet and wild. I lifted Shanice up and slammed her softly to the water. Giggling, she loved it when I touched her and gave her all my attention.

The evening came so fast and Shanice and I rented a yacht for the night. We cruised to a nice location in the middle of the ocean under the full moon. We kissed passionately and told one another how much we love each other. Shanice ran her tongue around my upper torso and stomach. Then she tongue kissed me before taking my erect nipples into her mouth. I loved that shit!

Lost in passion, I lay her softly on her back and started my cunnilingus talent on her wet wanting pussy. I saw her biting down on her bottom lip to keep from letting out an uncontrollable moan. It did not take long for Shanice to climax. Then I began my pumping action with a nice rhythm.

"Yes, right there." She said softly. "Oh, my God, don't stop! I'm going to come."

I pumped away faster and harder like a Wildman. Shanice had one orgasm after another. The love juices poured out of her pussy, down her ass. Her breathing told me she was getting fuck in the best sense of the word. That moment I pumped even more until I exploded inside her exactly at midnight.

"Yes!" I hollered.

After a few more kisses, we fell asleep in each other's arms, watching the beautiful fireworks and moon. I really did not want the night to end because it was so perfect.