The Black Dress

Story Info
Paula give him a pleasant surprise.
861 words
3.72
77.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula called me at work and told me she had “a little Valentine’s surprise.” She told me she had made a tape she wanted to listen to. She met me at the wearing a tight, black wet-look dress. Paula has a great body and the shiny black material made her breasts and derriere stand out.

“You have never worn that dress,” I said.

“It’s brand new,” she said with a smile “Come up to my bedroom.”

We hurried upstairs, and she told to sit on the bed while she danced. She had made CD of soft sensual music and started to dance. Paula’s dance seduced me completely.

She started out innocently enough, as if she were performing at a ballroom. But the liquid motions of her body and the black, glistening material straining over her curves made her more desirable than if she had been completely nude.

I had never hinted that I was an ass man, but now she turned her back to me and wiggled those magnificent cheeks teasingly, tauntingly Before I knew what I was doing, I had my cock in hand. Paula had been standing with her hands on her dresser, admiring her body in the mirror, which also enabled her to see me. She glanced over her shoulder, winked and nodded her approval for me to go ahead and play with myself.

I pulled my throbbing cock and began pumping frantically while I watched her glimmering hips and ass sway.” Jerking off didn’t feel as good as being inside Paula, but when we had in bed I couldn’t watch her voluptuous body the way I was able to now while she wiggled her ass at me.

All too quickly, I felt the rush coming on. I fixed me eyes on Paula’s buttocks, and she helped me by writhing sensually to the music until I squeezed the last possible drop out of my cock.

Then she said “lay down.”

I lay on my back, yearning for Paula to give her vertical lips to my mouth. She didn’t keep me waiting. Her pussy was soaking when she pressed it against my face. I cleaned her off thoroughly with my tongue settling into the joy of stimulating her.

Wishing to extender her pleasure as long as I could, I didn’t go straight for her clitoris at first. Instead, I let my tongue explore every byway in her wonderful pussy. Soon, though, she took my head in her hands and guided my mouth straight over her trigger.

“I’ve been ready for a while,” she said softly.

“The dancing turned me on, and watching your reaction almost made me come like gangbusters.”

Exhilaration filled me. I licked and sucked her clitoris faster and faster, until her body began to jerk as she rode my face recklessly. After she finished, she sat up, ruffled my hair and went over to turn the cd player off.

“That’s just the beginning,” she winked.

We strolled downstairs, watched TV in the dark and started the kind of heavy petting we had enjoyed early in our relationship.

After a while, Paula said, “Let’s go back upstairs.”

I wasn’t sure I was ready to go again, but she put my mind at ease. “I just want to be near you,” she said. “If anything more happens, that’s fine. It isn’t mandatory.”

. Moments later, Paula and I were dancing in her bedroom. The feel of her soft, warm flesh drew me tighter and tighter to her until I started trying to hump her through her dress. She repeatedly rubbed her pussy against my cock and then playfully backed off, raising my cock to new heights and driving me wild.

Finally, she moved in front of the mirror and faced it squarely Raising the hem of her dress, she said, “Touch me.’

I sank my middle finger into her wetness, and she unzipped my pants and took my cock out. We began to play with each other, watching ourselves in the mirror. When I told her how sexy her dress looked, she said that was the reason she had left it on. The shiny material highlighted the jiggling of her breasts as my fingers stirred her sweating body into restless motion.

Her hand began to make me lose control, too, and I surrendered to the wave of erotic feelings coursing through me. Watching each other in the mirror was terrifically exciting. My quick finish disappointed me, but Paula told me to keep going. I rubbed my face against her breasts while I continued to finger her. She stirred when my cheeks brushed her nipples, which were extremely sensitive even through the dress.

Suddenly Paula exploded into paroxysms of ecstasy. I wanted to boost her delight, but managed to keep my touch gentle until she was completely finished.

Later that night, actually in the wee hours of the morning, we made love the old-fashioned way, naked, in bed, and under the covers. Visions of Paula slinking around in her shiny black dress popped into my head. She knows how visually oriented I am. Her sensuous dancing had implanted a permanent music video, starring Paula, -~ in my mind.