The Black Dress

Story Info
Sight of lover in black dress leads to anal sex.
2.5k words
4.51
85.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

********************************

I purposely wrote this as if I was recalling a past sexual experience that I shared with the reader. This was inspired by a lover who enjoyed savoring the memories of our sexual experiences together (and arousing new ones) by reminiscing about our thoughts, feelings and actions. To be honest, I'm not sure how well this style reads to others, so please feel free to comment about the use of this writing style and/or any way to improve it.

Sometimes sexual arousal can arise from simple stimulus...like the sight of a sexy woman in a black dress...

********************************

I stepped out of the shower, wrapped a towel around my waist, and walked out of the bathroom into the dimly lit hotel bedroom. You were standing in front of the full length window, your figure silhouetted against the night darkness and the glow of the city lights below. My gaze wandered up the back of your legs as you stared out the window, unaware of my presence while talking on your cell phone and sipping a glass of wine. The sight of your mid-thigh length black dress accented your firm legs and sensuous curves, and ignited the warm swell of lust within me.

Caressing up your thighs with my eyes, I couldn't resist lingering over your firm rounded ass. My mind recalling images and sensations of pleasing your anal desires, stirring my passion. Completing the vision of you, my eyes followed up the low V-cut back of your dress, savoring the tantalizing lines of your exposed back, shoulders and neck, teasing my hunger for you.

My visual tour of your body faded as I realized that we were supposed to meet your friends at a restaurant in less than an hour and I was late. I could also see that you were anxious and irritated by my delay, standing with your legs spread slightly as you impatiently swayed your hips from side to side, swirling the wine in your glass. However, I just couldn't resist the sight of your sexy curves in that black dress, and my cock swelled under my towel as my primal urges drew me to you.

As you were talking on the phone, you didn't notice as I approached and I felt you startle and draw in a suroprised breath at the sudden feel of my hands slipping around your waist. As I embraced you, pulling you against me, you relaxed as the warmth of my chest pressed against your exposed back. My lips caressed your neck as I slid my hands slowly up the side of your ribs, then cupped your breasts firmly and felt you lean into my touch as I heard you say, "I gotta' go, we'll see you there."

As you set down your phone I kissed the nape of your neck and along the top of your shoulder, savoring the light scent of your perfume. My senses now aroused and inspired, I traced my lips over the soft smooth warmth of your shoulder and back up your neck. Kissing up your neck, I whispered deeply, "Mmmm, I love how sexy you are in this dress." You giggled softly and settled back into me, then turned your head to look into my eyes, and our lips met in a deep passionate kiss.

My fingertips circled lightly over your nipples, causing them to harden and rise against your dress, and you pressed your hands over mine, wordlessly encouraging me to squeeze your nipples between my fingers. Our tongues teased and played between our lips, and you felt the bulge of my swelling cock pressing against your ass from under my towel.

I slid one hand down to your thigh, then reached over the smooth warmth of your inner thigh and massaged my hand up below your dress, seeking the heat of your passion. My fingertips traced over the silk panty covered warmth of your swelling pussy lips, and my palm lightly rubbing the silky material over your mound, pressing over your aroused clit.

Feeling the heat of your lust building and the tingling pulse of desire for more, suddenly interrupted by the thought of being late and impatience with my delay. You broke our kiss, and slipped out of my embrace, then turning around towards me with a flushed smile, you protested, "Stop teasing now, we're already going to be late!"

Looking into your eyes I could see the gleam of your passion aroused, and knew that your impatience was weakened by your ache of desire. You could still feel the warm pleasure from my touch, and your smile widened as you glanced down at my cock rising for you under the towel.

With a mischievious grin I reached out and grasped your hands in mine, quickly pulling you closer to me, then wrapping your hands behind your back I slid my grip up firmly around your wrists. Restraining your hands against the curve of your back, I drew you against my chest and said "I'm not teasing." My lips pressed firmly over yours, quieting your brief attempt to protest.

I felt you relax and push your luscious breasts and mound against me as you returned my kiss, first somewhat tentatively lingering over my lips, then more anxiously playing your tongue against mine. I released your hands from my grip, and you quickly reached up behind my neck and ran your fingers through my hair as our passionate kisses wandered from our lips, exploring each others flushed cheeks and neck.

I reached down and slipped my hands under your panties to firmly massage and squeeze the warm curves of your ass, then pulling you closer against me and pressing my hard towel-covered cock up against your stomach. Lifting the hem of your dress up, I playfully pulled your panties taut between your cheeks, the silky material tightening and rubbing against your moistened pussy, causing you to break our kiss with a surprised squeal and laughter.

Nuzzling down your neck, I reached around you and slid your panties down over your hips and thighs. Then caressed my hands over your hips as I felt you work your panties them down your legs and step out of them. Massaging and spreading your firm ass cheeks, I heard your gasp as I lightly teased my fingertip over the rim of your ass. You leaned into me, pressing your cheek against my bare chest, slightly bending and spreading your legs to invite my exploring fingers further between your legs.

I slowly rubbed my fingers beyond the rim of your ass, and I heard you gasp again as I teased between your rim and the moistness of your pussy. I continued to slowly massage my fingers back and forth between your pussy and the rim of your ass, spreading your wetness, listening to you draw your breath in sweetly as you feel the pressure of my fingers tease between the warm wet folds of your swollen pussy lips.

You urgently pressed your mound against my thigh, rubbing against your clit while you slowly gyrate and push your pussy against my hand, encouraging my fingers deeper into the heat of your aching hole. I feel your heat and wetness as I slide my fingers deeper into you, and begin a slow rhythmic pumping motion, slightly stirring my fingers inside your slippery pussy as I glide them in and out, feeling you squeeze your pussy around my fingers. Gradually increasing the rhythm, I feel the slippery wetness of your juices flow over my fingers and hand. Your wetness spreads over your swollen pussy lips, and I hear your breathing quicken as you moan softly, pressing your lips against my chest. You kiss across my chest to my nipple, circling and licking my nipple with your tongue.

Pulling the towel from my waist, you push your hand between our embrace and clasp the warmth of my hard shaft, and reach your other hand behind me to massage and squeeze my ass, then lightly run your fingernails across my ass and over my back. I shiver at the feel of your nails raking lightly over my back, and my cock twitches and pulses with pleasure in your hand as you massage and stroke it. You feel the wetness of my pre-cum over your fingers, spreading it over my swollen cock, making my hardness slippery in your hand as you stroke and massage it.

You feel me ease my fingers out of your pussy, drawing in your breath sharply at the sudden loss, then feeling my wet fingertips trace between your legs, spreading your juices and wetting the rim of your ass. I slowly circled and pressed my finger against your rim and heard you purr, "Mmmm, that feels sooo good!" Then felt you push your ass back against the pressure of my finger, wanting to feel it inside you.

Teasing, I slid my hand back over your pussy, massaging my fingers between your slippery lips. Soaking my fingers with your warm juices and spreading your wetness over the rim of your ass. Circling your asshole with my wet fingertip, I increased the pressure against your rim, and felt your fingernails trail across my back in response as you slid your hand down to strum over your aching clit.

Your grasp around my hard thick cock tightened and you slowed the rhythm of your stroking as you pressed your ass against the pressure of my finger. I heard you gasp softly and felt you shudder slightly as the tip of my slippery finger eases past your rim, pushing slowly into your ass. Feeling the warm pressure of my finger sliding inside your ass, you thrusted your fingers into your wet pussy, filling your desire.

With a deep moan you pressed your ass back further, relaxing and slowly easing my finger deeper into you. I slowly and gently pumped my finger inside your ass, feeling the heat of your lust increasing as your shallow breathing quickens to the sensation of my motion inside you. My cock twitched and pulsed in your hand and you increase the rhythm of your stroking, spreading my pre-cum over my shaft.

I massaged over your breast with my other hand, squeezing your nipple through your dress, igniting tingles of pleasure. You pushed your fingers deeper into your pussy, savoring the sensation of my finger pumping in your ass as you thrust your own fingers within your pussy. Rapidly rubbing and bumping your palm against your clit, sending hot ripples of pleasure through you, as you felt the throbbing of my hard pre-cum moistened cock gliding within your other hand.

I slid my hand from your breast and grasped a handfull of your hair to expose your shoulders and neck to my lips. Leaning down I kissed along your neck while I was slowly stroking my finger in your ass, then pressed my lips against your ear and whispered "Mmm, your ass is sooo hot..I want to fuck your ass...do you want me to fuck your hot ass!?".

You moaned softly, "Mmmhmm, yes, let me feel it!", and squeezed your ass around my finger. Pulling your hair back, I kissed down your neck, then eased my finger out of your ass and heard you draw in your breath sharply with a pouty "Ooohh!", at the sudden loss.

Sliding my hand back down over your sopping wet pussy, I interrupted your masturbation, and you responded by squeezing your pussy soaked hand around my cock. Then spreading your juices over my swollen cockhead and hard shaft as I teased your wetness over your puckered rim. Easing my slippery finger back into into your asshole, I felt you relax and lean back into my chest, lightly groaning with pleasure as I gently stroked my finger deeper in you.

Your fingers returned to pleasure your pussy, and I felt you thrusting your fingers deeper into your hole as I whispered deeply, "I want to feel my cock in your ass!"

You gasped, "Oohh yess...give me your cock, let me feel it in my ass!".

I eased my finger out of you, and you spun around, arching your back and pushing your ass towards me as you spread your legs. You looked over your shoulder into my eyes, then leaned forward and bent down slightly you as you braced yourself with one hand against the full length window, and slid your other hand down to pull up your dress and massage your clit.

Looking over your shoulder, you watched as I pulled your dress up further and grasped your hip firmly with one hand. You moaned out as you felt the pressure of my wet cockhead pushing against the rim of your ass. Feeling your lust surging, you pressed your ass back against the pressure of my cockhead, slightly bending and spreading your legs further, my cockhead eased into your tight ass. You groaned as my hardness pushed deeper into you, and I felt you relax as I leaned into you, feeling my thickness fill you as I pressed you up against the window.

I grabbed your hips with both hands and slowly pumped my slippery shaft within the warm tightness of your asshole. Looking into my eyes you pushed back towards me, coaxing the warm pressure of my cock deeper with each thrust. I eagerly pushed deeper into you, and watched you pull down the top of your dress to press your exposed nipples against the coolness of the window. Feeling the heat and tightness of your asshole wrapped around my hard shaft, my cock throbbed with each stroke inside your ass.

My lust surging with the sensations, I felt my orgasm building and leaned harder into you. My lips pressed against your neck as I pushed you up against the window and reached up to clasp my warm hands firmly over your breasts, squeezing your nipples between my fingers. I pumped my hardness into you, and heard you gasp with each thrust as you closed your eyes and pressed your cheek against the coolness of the window.

I felt your hand press down between your legs and you thrust your fingers into your gushing pussy, rubbing your palm over your clit in rhythm with the strokes of my cock. My balls ached for release as my orgasm swelled within my groin, and my urgent strokes inside your ass became shorter and faster.

Suddenly, a hot electric wave of pleasure shot though me and I stiffened, moaning out deeply as my hips shuddered against you and I pushed deep into your ass, pressing you up against the window. My cock pulsed inside you, pumping out my cum, filling you with my heat as you strummed your fingers over your clit.

My hips still grinding against you with my cock subsiding in your ass, I felt the rapid pace of your fingers playing against your clit. My lips against your neck, I whispered, "Cum for me babe...let me feel you cum!"

You groaned out, "Oooh, fuck yeeaah!", and I felt your body tighten, then shiver against me as you squealed out in orgasm. Your legs weakened as you leaned back into my embrace, feeling the warmth of our passion, as I nuzzled along your neck.

Feeling you relax as we caught our breath, I gazed out the dark window at the city lights below and whispered, "Did I mention how sexy you are in this dress?"