The Black Dress Chronicle Pt. 02

Story Info
Part 2.
4.1k words
4.21
21.4k
11

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stpf2002
stpf2002
52 Followers

Neither a writer nor an author, one would describe me as your kinky next door Slut, fully enjoying her perversity and sexuality. First time publishing on Literotica, this autobiography is inspired to a certain degree on some of my deeper fantasies, although and essentially related to some of my real life kinky experiences. In plain English, most of my adventures here narrated did really happen... Your thoughts, comments and suggestions are always welcome! Enjoy your reading or... :)

xxx

After our recent relocation to Paris, France, transfer related to Master's career, our life has become better than ever, none the less, with diversity and increase into my ascent towards higher perversity, eroticism and debauchery. This below new chapter established on my real life experiences will offer you, I hope, a small glance into my constant transformation becoming the ideal Slut Wife to Master.

The Story goes...

Act 1 - Confession & Awakening of the Fuck Doll...

Master acting as the Director of his company's branch in Paris, I am to follow certain rules and always keep a respectful despite slutty attitude in any given situations, serving as the boss's Wife after all. I would like to confess to you here one of my fetishes, apologue to be exposed on the Slut Wall of Shame. Among numerous perversity, I crave in letting others dress me up like a Fuck Doll, from bottom to top clothes, naked to fully attired, costumed like an obedient puppet doll, a Barbie Fuck Doll if it should be so defined. This addiction makes me feel so slutty, so submissive, so humiliated thus, so powerful and desirable by allowing others to drape me entirely against my slutty ordeals and kinky adventures.

For this specific fetish and later related perverse games, Master has included two of his trusted male employees, both sharing the same fascination towards this infatuation of mine, both obviously eager to participate into our pertinent "Fuck Doll" night sessions. The idea of Master "offering" me as a reward to his worker's usage, dressing and abuse is none the less sublimely humiliating, I do assert.

Act 1, Scene 1 - Settings & Preparation of the Fuck Doll...

Before the two employees' arrival, I am properly prepared by Master, placed in the middle of our play room, unwillingly anxious in anticipation for the games to come. Already secretly getting aroused by what will be further done to me, I am of course without any say or liberty allowed to the events... Only wearing high heels and barely standing naked, legs securely stretched by a spreader bar, blindfolded and hands tied to the above canopy in a truly submissive and exposed position, I am eagerly waiting for my torment to start. The sensation I do resent being enslaved in such a way is simply sublime.

While letting the two laborers into the room, Master takes a seat to enjoy and appreciate for now what will be performed on his "Fuck Doll" Slut Wife. Keep in mind Master does not engage yet to the early acts of our "Fuck Doll" play. Master will although concur at a later "fucking" stage, purely relishing for now the spectacle, similar to watching a slave humiliation porn flick, notwithstanding his slutty Wife being the captive heroine and sole porn star of this non-consensual shame play.

Act 1, Scene 2 - Verbal & Erotic Humiliation of the Fuck Doll...

Humiliation is a mental state, and what humiliates one person may not humiliate another. Erotic humiliation can become extreme enough to be considered a form of edge-play, the point of my current ordeal being to bring me to a total sexual edge. Humiliation play can be connected to sexual fetishism, in that non-sexual activities may become sexualized by association with arousal. Besides, it may be associated with exhibitionism in the sense of wanting others to witness, or being aroused by others witnessing one's sexual degradation.

Master's employees do not lose time and commence with explicit opprobrium. Degrading names are expressed comparing me to a stupid and worthless Cunt craving for attention. They both mention a rich Bitch like me should be merely a cheap prostitute, her place and manners taught through the hardest of punishments. Mockery, derision and ridicule are used when apparent wetness is seen coming out of my pussy. Without any warning, both cum holes are probed with fingers, thus making me moan like a bitch in heat. Again, they cover me with insults and verbal abuse, for being a fat, ugly, dumb and useless cock sucker. I am although considered by my circle of friends to be a sexy trophy Wife rather than an ugly whore. None the less, this increases even more my level of humiliation.

Depreciation of my body parts is performed, offensive and cruel references made on my breasts, bound appearance, shaven cunt and buttocks. Strong slaps are gifted to my cheeks, tits and face. My anatomy is massaged in the most erotic although humiliating way, thus building up even more my sexual arousal. Observing that my nipples are hard like rocks and fully erected, the workers give full attention to both by squeezing, twisting and biting them in unison and in all directions, mixing pain and pleasure, blending fire and ice.

My sexual degradation continues with something magical. I do feel tongues simultaneously probing and licking my clitoris and ass hole, carrying out cunnilingus and analingus. This brings me to the verge of a strong orgasm, but denied of it just before climax, thus leaving me in total frustration. Forced anal penetration with dildos, anal plugs and similar objects is offered. Nipples anew endure torment as I do feel them crashed under sharp clamp bites. My ultimate humiliation is to clearly express acknowledgment, subservience and shame for being in such a state, admitting I am a slutty whore Wife and cum dumpster, while ravishingly forced to beg them both to use me and treat me in any means they wish.

Act 1, Scene 3 - Cleaning & Creaming of the Fuck Doll...

Once Master's employees satisfied with my level of arousal and humiliation, they pursue the ordeal by cleaning up in a very sensual way all of my body with a wet sponge, from head to toe, every single inch, every cum hole. They take time in fondling in obscene ways any of my erogenous zones, building up even more my sexual awakening. I must admit a highly stimulating part of this "Fuck Doll" session is to feel hands on and "in" every parts of my anatomy, including all cavities and pleasure holes, thus without any control of what is done, while blindfolded, securely and helplessly bound. I am kept in a constant state of stimulation and sexual submission, albeit not allowed to sexual release through orgasm. This is so humiliating but I crave for it, I again confess.

Thoroughly cleaned up and dried out, the two laborers now apply a scented body lotion cream all over my all in all awaken aroused figure. Harden nipples, protruding clitoris and heavy breathing certainly reveals my carnal alert and excitement. The workers both take time in again tormenting and massaging my breasts with hands and lotion, emphasizing and exhausting my firm nipples. Later, they make sure clitoris and cunt lips are moisturized accordingly. A creamed up large spiked dildo is inserted into all cum holes, making sure the inner parts do get highly sensitive, but still without allowing me to cum. This situation is getting more and more unbearable, part of their twisted games, my constant moans a proof of the employees' success to my arousal.

Act 1, Scene 4 - Painting & Decoration of the Fuck Doll...

The employees losing my blindfold and to emphasize even more my degradation, they take turns in writing the crudest of words over different parts of my body, SLUT, PIG, BITCH and WHORE. Pictures of cocks are drawn above my cunt, ass and even on my face. At a one moment, almost all of my anatomy is covered with obscene designs and wordings. Laughing that my breasts look just like practice targets, they draw circles around my nipples and making sure they stay fully erected by again pinching them hard. Now taking some distance, they further throw sharp pens using my raised nipples as bull's-eye. Painful, humiliating but heavenly divine...

After once more cleaning me up and although leaving the word "BITCH" written in bright red above my pussy, the next step into my torment is done by applying heavy and slutty makeup, nails and toes painted, despite, the makeup to be as sultry as possible. Emitted comments by all are proof the result must be astonishing as the workers increase crude and naughty verbal descriptions, such as how "fuckable like a dirty whore" I am and how the later public humiliation steps will definitively be the evening's "piece de resistance". None the less, I ensure you that for heterosexual and non-gay men, they both are experts in "painting" me with makeup, while making me their humiliated "Fuck Doll" canvas toy. The final touch of my "decoration" is to always emphasize my mouth with bright, shiny red color lipstick, as they denote it is the color that suits best a cheap and useless cocksucker.

Act 1, Scene 5 - Dressing Up & Attire of the Fuck Doll...

After initial phases performed, my two tormentors finally release me of my bounds and start dressing me up from head to toe, according to the "Fuck Doll" night session clothing theme and set up.

Sexy and slutty lingerie is sometimes used, including see-through clothing, G-strings, stockings or half cup bras. Other times, they dress me up with bondage apparel, large plugs inserted and fixed securely into my cunt and ass, thus making it hard for me to walk around. I do appreciate diversity and "enjoy" the fact they always choose contrasting clothes and lingerie, different styles and feelings according to their envies. Sometimes, I am dressed up like a schoolgirl, other times like a whore. Sometimes, I am draped like a high society lady, other times like a tramp, among others. They attire me with different underwear sets, sometimes just a tiny G-string, sometimes no underwear at all. At other occasions, I am equipped with Teddies, stockings, boots, bras, no bras, skirts, miniskirts, leather clothing, cocktail dresses, each and every time depending on the "Fuck Doll" night's theme to be created.

The primordial employees perverted idea although is for me to wear tiny stretched clothes, always a size or two smaller, thus making me look like a younger girl and, mostly, to fully emphasize my body shape and curves in the most extreme ways. This is even more humiliating and, obviously, available to better public exposure. Every step of my ordeal is done with great attention to details and, indeed, according to the theme that has been previously decided.

Act 2, Exhibition & Humiliation of the Fuck Doll...

For this particular here narrated "Fuck Doll" night session, I am solely equipped with high heel stiletto shoes, over the knee ending black tights with the word "SLUT" imprinted in red on the top part and in plain sight to all under my ass, while denied wearing any neither underwear nor bra. A tiny highly sexy and expensive Black Dress (mentioned through the 1st Chapter of my humble Chronicles) is fitted on me. This outrageous sexy albeit mini dress has its front neckline plunging far below the belly button, allowing breasts to almost jump out at every move and in spite leaving your back totally skin exposed, while barely and hardly covering your ass.

Google is your friend, Dear Reader. Therefore, please type the following: "O-Ring plunging neckline black mini dress", a clear picture(s) of the bespoken Black Dress will be fully showcased for your pleasure...

I do look sublime I must confess, although worried that the tiny Black Dress will truly expose me as a slutty whore craving for sexual attention. Upon Master and his two employees' agreement on me being now ready and fully equipped for later public humiliation and exposure, our "Fuck Doll" ritual continues with the four of us leaving our mansion and visiting a crowded Night Club.

Act 2, Scene 1 - Street walking & Exposure of the Fuck Doll...

The main idea is for me to be paraded and exhibited like a Slut, in broad night lights and in full view of as many as possible, hence my exhibitionist side, my dressing up and submissive perverse ordeal. The purpose of our "Fuck Doll" session is to make me feel humiliated albeit my sexual arousal fully enhanced, testing my limits of exposure in "experiencing" degrading situations, comments, naughty suggestions expressed by unknown men and women publicly.

Although the Club possesses a parking space, Master usually leaves our car parked at a fair distance, my exhibition slowly growing from a street level point of view until our arrival at the Club. My 3 chaperons make sure to walk at a distance behind me while I am ordered to walk and act like a cheap whore. One can easily imagine the looks and comments I do receive walking on the street. I am often asked how much it would cost to be fucked on the spot or behind an alley, this increasing further my humiliation. Quiet a spectacle I have to admit.

Act 2, Scene 2 - Night Club Arrival & Entrance of the Fuck Doll...

Arriving at the Night Club's main door, as I do not carry any purse or money, I am requested to beg any bouncers to let me in. Mentioning at their attention that a Slut like me does not wear any underwear, it would be a humble honor for me to demonstrate this fact in order to gain further access. To their surprise and lifting up my tiny Black Dress, I do offer them a good view of my shaven cunt and no underwear, although to my deeper humiliation while making sure the written "BITCH" word above my pussy was truly visible to their eyes.

With a perverted smile and in crude words, they mention in return to Master and his two employees that a Whore like me should be thoroughly body checked something I must oblige if I am to be allowed to enter. Master totally agrees on this and even suggests it should be done on the spot and in plain sight for better transparency. Hands lifted and pinned to a wall, ordered by the bouncers to spread my legs, I am openly fondled in front of all, Black Dress still hoisted, strong hands meticulously inspecting my ass, tits and even my cunt. Laughter is heard as my apparent wetness is deposited on one of the bouncer's hand, while finally cleaning it on my Black Dress.

Act 2, Scene 3 - Night Club Showcasing & Humiliation of the Fuck Doll...

Once the Night Club entered and my 3 chaperons seated, I am to walk around, parading myself like a bitch in heat, making sure everyone, mostly men, will notice my presence. For instance, while standing, I am to bend over and pretend picking up something that felt on the floor, thus exposing and displaying my assets like a nymphomaniac bitch, emphasizing the glimpse of my cunt from behind and the fact of not wearing any underwear.

I alike have nearby women insulting me face to face for being such a Slut and for acting and dressing like a Fuck Doll whore. I simply do not care. Despite the fact and noting how those women are besides looking at me, this makes me think they are simply jealous, wishing to be in my place. Lucky me! Humiliated, exposed like a true Slut, although dressed like a Queen, I am in total euphoria and in an increased arousal state.

Act 2, Scene 4 - Dance floor Exposure & Toying of the Fuck Doll...

Later and alone on the dance floor, I must willingly entice and allow anyone surrounding to openly play with me, although under the discreet surveillance of my 3 chaperons. Master and his two workers do enjoy watching adjacent men's reactions over me, my ass and other body parts to be shamelessly grabbed, thus raising my humiliation. I am further encouraged to dance as sexy and sultry as possible, increasingly attracting recognition of nearby dancers, seducing them to fondle, touch, toy and play with me.

In a total trance, I am pinched, ass grabbed, tits fondled or squeezed by unknown men, making me hornier and wet, thus not allowed to cum yet over-and-above saving myself on this subject at a later stage for Master and his laborers. I am offered to be fucked on the spot, to go with unknown men to the bathroom and suck their divine hard cocks. I am caressing dicks through pants while dancing. At one time, I had two men dancing and hugging me in a "sandwich" style, being the meat filling, one of the men caught behind my back with his hard cock pressing on the crack of my ass, the other one stuck in front of me caressing my cunt with his erected cock through his pants. One of the guys was later kissing and biting my neck while the other had his two hands over my tits, squeezing them as hard as he could, both men calling me harsh names, making me feel totally degraded. I loved all of it and was craving for more humiliation.

Act 2, Scene 5 - Night Club Release & Departure of the Fuck Doll...

After all the parade, exhibition, dancing, flirting, humiliation, increased sexual arousal and in order to finally depart the Night Club, Master and his two laborers do call me back at their table, commanding me to once more lift up my Black Dress shamefully and on the spot. I am to show them if my cunt was wet enough to be allowed to go back home. One of the workers grabs and spreads one of my legs and the other employee, sticking a finger in my pussy, fondles my cunt for juices inspection. The amount of wetness is the ransom of my liberation, so to speak.

Act 3 - Car Exposure & Home Return of a Fuck Doll...

The Night Club departed and whilst reaching the car, I am ordered to take off my Black Dress in the street, although the slutty over the knee ending black tights and high heels stilettos left on. Master adds then a slave hood over my head, a ball gag into my mouth, hands handcuffed behind my back. None the less, I cannot see anything, scared and totally humiliated being almost naked in public. I am bent over the car front and a few later slaps on my ass cheeks force me to stretch my legs open, a butt plug now inserted into my backdoor. Feeling the need to empty my bladders, I am paraded around the car and made to crouch in a humiliating squat position, releasing myself over the pavement, thus feeling the warmth of the car headlights over my shivering body. Anyone passing by would fully understand what was going on with this surreal situation, the headlights helping uncover any nectar secrets.

Act 3, Scene 1 - The Car Ride of a Fuck Doll...

Now seated at the back of the car, I feel both my legs lifted up in the air by the two employees, stretched wide open and attached securely above the door handle, thus fully exposing my cunt and tits to any cars or people driving along. Clamps are attached to my engorged nipples. I am slapped several times on my clit, still not allowed to climax. A dildo is inserted into my pussy under low speed

While riding away, the inside car light is obviously left open for better viewing purposes. Even though a short driving distance from the Night Club to our mansion, I do have the feeling it takes much longer. Often, I do feel our car stop, windows lowered and unknown voices commenting on this kinky sight. I am so scared, totally aroused albeit humiliated. Degrading names are mentioned, dirty comments made on the Whore, on me obviously, comments fully demeaning, thus further increasing any sexual arousal. I can even feel hands squeezing my breasts, caressing my cunt, hands unknown to me.

Act 3, Scene 2 - Home Arrival & Begging of a Fuck Doll...

We do finally reach our destination and the car parked in the drive way. Albeit relieved, I am in such a mess, in total sexual brainstorm, my screams and begging heard from under the ball gag, pleadings to be fucked on the spot and to be allowed to release myself with forceful but needed orgasms. I am imploring them to fuck me in any means or ways they desire. I am totally broken and with only one thing into my mind, hard thick cocks fucking and ravishing any of my cum-holes I am so eager to offer.

stpf2002
stpf2002
52 Followers
12