The Black Dress Chronicle Pt. 03

Story Info
A Slut's Black Dress Chronicle.
4.7k words
4.04
13.9k
13

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stpf2002
stpf2002
51 Followers

Neither a writer nor an author, one could describe me as your kinky next door Slut, enjoying fully her sexuality and perversity in all forms. First time publishing on Literotica, this autobiography is inspired to a certain degree on some of my deeper fantasies, although and essentially related to my real life lived kinky experiences. In plain English, most of my adventures here narrated did really happen... Your thoughts, comments and suggestions are always welcome! Enjoy your reading or... :)

xxx

After our recent relocation to Paris, France, transfer related to Master's career, our life has become better than ever, none the less, with an increased diversity into my ascent towards higher levels of perversity, eroticism and debauchery. This below new chapter established on a recent real life experience will offer you, I hope, a small glance into my constant transformation becoming the ideal Slut Wife to Master.

The Story goes...

(Day One - Pt. 3... Day two - Pt. 3 will be published shortly after)

Recently traveling through the French Riviera on business purposes, Master and I were offered to spend the weekend at one of his Associate's villa before planned work meetings on the following week. Always looking for new ways to improve my education as his perfect Cum Slut Whore Wife, I was wondering what Master had in mind for me this time. Through my obedient nature and position, I am to follow certain rules and always keep a respectful despite slutty attitude in any given situations, serving as the boss's Wife after all.

After debating with Master that I did not enjoy at all the presence of his Associate and reluctantly accepting this invitation, I am reminded none the less the weekend gathering was not for pleasure but purely for important business dealings to be further discussed between Master and his Associate.

Master's Associate always wanted to use me, "abuse" me would be the right word in our case, but never had the courage or the occasion to do so. In my eyes described as an ugly, sweaty, overweight little person, I consider him totally unattractive with at most repulsive and disgusting manners. I often compare his strange looks and ideas to a sick perverted pig, if such an animal exists. At any occasion we meet, he constantly tries to grope my ass and tries other disrespectful acts, but I do manage escaping his advances, reminding him I am his boss's wife. I simply despise him as a person but, knowing my place, avoid any scandals and problems due to the business relationship and etiquette.

On Master's reassuring words of "planned" professional talks, yet unaware to me, they both had secretly organized the weekend festivities, celebrations and my later ordeals in advance. This is how Master succeeded in "offering" me in any ways possible to his Associate, thanking him for some recent work success and services well done...

Upon arrival to the villa and before settling down into our room, we are presented with a few welcome drinks and shown around the house. As you might know by now through reading the previous chapters of my humble chronicles, alcohol and I are not best friends. Although, I would rather drink heavy cocktails then be in the presence of the hideous and pervert Associate.

Finally alone and in our room, I do notice a strange mirror encrusted in one of the walls, but don't pay much attention to it while attempting Master's needs. He rules me to stand in front of the bespoken mirror and gift him with a sultry strip tease, making sure to sensually caress my body while emphasizing on squeezing my nipples. Master knows they are very sensitive to this kind of attention and, indeed, my nipples do get fully erected and my cunt wetter by the minute.

Besides, Master requests I do play and kiss the mirror like if it was my lover, pressing my naked body over it like if I wanted the mirror to become "real" and fuck my cum holes. He even commands me to speak naughty to the mirror, telling it I am a Whore in need of harsh abusing and begging it to stretch my slut holes. After a while of this naughty game, Master now orders me on top of the bed. I am to lie down stretching my legs as wide as possible, still facing the mirror, and self-mishandle my cunt like a cheap prostitute. He entices me to slap my pussy at first and as hard as possible several times, this until my cunt lips get engorged and wet soaked. Then, Master finally allows me to cum with a dildo I always bring along for such occasions, although making sure I do keep eye contact with my reflection coming out of the mirror.

Oddly, the above is always done facing the mirror. I do have the feeling although we are not alone in the room, spying eyes watching my "performance", a thought quickly brushed out as only the two of us are in the room. Albeit, are we indeed?

As now time approaches to head down for dinner, Master asks me, entices me actually, to dress up in the sexiest way in honor of his Associate. I am surprised by what is asked, but do obey Master's wishes, not thinking much of it. He mentions we must thank his Collaborator for the weekend invitation, although any of my aversions towards him. After all, we are here to discuss business matters in civilized ways and for him to parade his Slutty Wife.

I am fitted with a tiny highly sexy and expensive Black Dress, attire mentioned through the previous Chapters of my humble Chronicles. This outrageous sexy albeit mini dress has its front neckline plunging far below my belly button, allowing breasts to almost jump out at every move and, in spite, the body back side totally skin exposed, Black Dress convincingly barely and hardly covering my ass.

Xxx

Google is your friend, Dear Reader. Therefore, please do type the following: "O-Ring plunging neckline black mini dress", a clear picture(s) of the bespoken Black Dress will be fully showcased for your viewing pleasure...

Xxx

Obviously, Master does not allow me to wear any bra, something that scares me a little wondering if my tits might fall out to the perverted pig's enjoyment. Before adding a tiny black lace matching G-string, Master inserts a red heart shaped butt plug into my ass, making sure I do lick it clean for better and deeper anal insertion. But, I am used to this sort of treats and games and actually start to feel relaxed under Master's protection and guidance.

Joining our host, the Associate compliments me on the Black Dress while openly hugging me tight in front of Master, the little sick pervert. He further comments that he saw this same Dress on a Whore very recently before she fucked her cunt hard with a large dildo. Those words do shock me deeply, emphasize given on the words "Whore", "fucked" and "cunt". Master simply smiles at this, in return congratulating his Associate on the new mirror added in our room. The Collaborator describes it as a "special addition for special Sluts and Bitches", a mirror that allows "seeing without being seen". This catches me totally off guard, while both of them burst in laughs.

Realizing he is actually talking about me and before I emit any complaints and questions on the topic, I am again offered a heavy cocktail, eagerly drinking it to calm my nerves. Feeling offbeat, dizzy, losing control and not fully understanding what is unfolding in front of me, I am now mechanically reacting to conversations and to my surroundings. I am also exotically and mentally feeling very horny and wet. I do remember hearing Master asking his Associate if the sedative would take any longer coming into effect. The only words I manage to catch are "Patience, even the sluttiest of Slut needs her time to fully comply and any surprises must not be spoiled"...

Hardly standing up, I am now seated on a large leather sofa, matter not helping my tiny Black Dress staying into place. Trying to pull on the Dress fabric to lower it down and cover myself, this is done without apparent success. I guess the view I am unwillingly gifting both Master and his Associate pleases them as they finally join me on the sofa, one seated at the left of me, one at the right of me.

Trying to concentrate on their "business" discussion, I do have the feeling although it was shifting more and more on crude sexual observations rather than work related matters. Unable to react to any harsh comments, I feel in a constant arousal and a second state. I do hear both of them mentioning what a good whore I am, how I love being fucked in both cum holes by hard thick cocks, how my duty is to serve and become the ultimate Slut Whore Wife and perfect "O.C.B" trophy, the perfect "Office Cum Bitch" trophy. I also catch a glimpse on Master noting that I am his gift to his Associate for work services well done and to do with me as he pleases. The summit of my humiliation is performed when Master asks me to confirm this gift in return. Lost in space, not knowing what I am saying, I strangely confirm.

Those remarks are made to test my reactions and discover if the sedative and alcohol are bringing the expected results. Apparently they are as I am not reacting at all, or should I say I am reacting accordingly to what is meant to be. Breathing yet heavier, my nipples are getting harder like stones second by second under my naughty Black Dress. I am mesmerized, having lost control and can't stop anyone speaking to me like that. The more I hear any dirty comments, the more I am getting aroused and, surprisingly, little moans come out of my mouth. What is going on with me?

Suddenly, I feel both my legs lifted up in the air, stretched openly and each one placed aside over Master and the Associate knees. I do not stop their actions and certainly do not react. My tiny Black Dress is easily lifted up over my waist, fully exposing and offering a clear view of my slutty G-string and soaked cunt with my juices. The top part of my dress is lowered, displaying both breasts, sacrificing further my erected nipples to the Associate's teeth. He does not waste any time in biting one of them, twisting it left and right in his mouth. I am mentally shocked by letting a fat and ugly perverted pig abuse me in such a way, but sudden louder moans encourage him to continue even further.

I feel hands caressing the inner side of my legs, slowly moving up to my pussy, testing further any of my reactions or objections. None were given. Fingers are now caressing my clitoris, my vagina groped and slapped, tits pinched, squeezed and manhandled. Putting aside my G-string, the Associate notices the butt plug, Master comforting him to tease me with it. I can feel him pulling on the plug albeit without fully taking it out of my ass hole. He was using the anal plug to wank my backdoor in and out, in and out, noting it is a great preparation for later abuse.

My cunt apparent wetness and dripping of my sex liquids, heavy moans, no reactions at all to any of the verbal and physical abuse and my obedient surrender were final proofs both expected, agreeing at loud the "Cum Slut" is now ready for her lessons.

A dildo inserted with ease into my vagina and further set up to medium speed, both Master and the Associate stand up from the leather sofa. While making sure my legs are still opened wide and in the most obscene position, they order me to place one hand on one of my tits, the other hand on the dildo. My head is placed backwards and slightly aside. They command me to open as well my mouth and stick my tongue outside like if I was enjoying what was going on. Although wanting to resist, I methodically and fully comply with all their demands. This surreal "mise en scene" makes it look that I am willingly "playing" with myself, although my mind screams to stand up and run. But I cannot an do not...

Afterwards, I hardly notice Master and his Associate preparing video and picture cameras around me, setting them up and rolling. I do vaguely hear them say that copies of the films and pictures will certainly fetch good price in specialized underground markets and can certainly be used later on by the Associate to blackmail me in his perversions. Again, laughter fills up the room. Although scared of what is being done to me, I started moaning even louder, feeling the vibrations of the dildo deep into my cunt and unwillingly squeezing my tits.

Both of them depart the room and based on their devilish plan, it is staged that Master would seem asleep on our bed. The Associate takes a few pictures of Master laying in our room for later proof. Obviously, he is not sleeping but fully awake in order to help his Associate on the next steps of my non-consensual ordeals, abasement and lessons.

Finally coming back, each of them smiled at the undergoing kinky scene. My sexual arousal was taking its full effect as I am now playing frantically with the dildo in and out of my cunt, pulling and twisting with my other hand an erected nipple, screaming like a bitch in heat and emitting sexual connotations. I am aware of what is going on, although wanting to resist, but do continue playing with my pussy and breasts, ready for any commands and orders to come. My eyes blurred by all the arousal, I only notice the presence of the Associate in the room and not Master's.

Both controlling that the video cameras are still filming and have caught every moments of their absence, Master whispers to his Associate that his Slut Wife is not allowed to cum yet as her orgasms will be a gift and proof of her shameful surrender.

They both agree and the Associate grabs the dildo out of my soaked vagina. The perverted pig decides to test me even further. Without any warnings, he slaps my face several times, bringing tears to my eyes. Before I can even complain, he orders me to stay still and thank him for the slaps, by saying: "Thank you Sir. I am a Whore. Please slap me harder".

To my horror, I (un) willingly and fully comply, begging him openly to slap me harder! And he does just that! My face is again slapped several times. I try to complain, but again ordered to stay quiet, something I do, afraid of any consequences. He gives now his attention to both my breasts, slapping them so hard they are bouncing up and down and change color. Of course, verbal abuse is non-stop, degrading names called, insulting me like a worthless pig! This is surreal as HE is the perverted pig!

My both erected nipples receive now his attention, pinching them, squeezing them, twisting them, and pulling them as far as he can. He orders to me to keep my legs stretched as far as I can and to play with my cunt while receiving his lessons. I obey, with no further complaints, caressing my engorged clitoris, although with even louder pleasure moans. I am ordered to thank him every time I do receive a new slap. I comply of course. "Thank you Sir. I am a Whore. Please slap me harder".

Master is still taking care of the filming and pictures, but I do not notice at all his presence, thinking only the Associate is present with me. The Associate orders me to stand up from the leather sofa, to bend over and beg him to take out the anal plug. I comply. He takes it off without gentleness and, to my surprise, replaces it with a pony tail anal plug. I feel ashamed, although aroused. He now orders me to fetch a bamboo cane from the far side of the room. I am scared but again comply. Once the bamboo cane at hand and coming back, the Associate shouts at me that a Whore's position is on her fours and it should crawl back, but with the cane in its mouth! Humiliated, I go back to the end of the room, fall down on my fours, pick up the cane with my mouth and crawl back to him as commanded.

Satisfied, the Associate orders me on my knees and to present the cane while holding it in my hands like a submissive Slut. I am so scared and do not understand at all what is going on, but every time "willingly" submit to his orders. He makes me further beg to use the bamboo cane on every parts of my body, for me to fully describe in crude words where he will strike and, obviously to "Thank" him for the strokes and the attention he is granting to a Worthless Whore. I fulfill his wish and the only sound that comes out of my mouth is "Thank you Sir!"

And the bamboo cane ordeal starts, all secretly caught on film and all caught on pictures. At first, he makes me willingly place my breasts on top of a table. "Thank you Sir for striking my Worthless Whore tits"! He strikes several times, with an at most expert hand. He gives special attention to my erected nipples. "Thank you Sir for striking my Worthless Whore Nipples"! Several times... I am ordered to stand up, bend over and place my hands over the table. "Thank you Sir for striking my Worthless Whore hands"! Then, he strikes my back and legs. "Thank you Sir for striking my Worthless Whore back and legs"! Now, is the turn of my ass. "Thank you Sir for striking my Worthless Ass"!

Satisfied, the Associate notes there are still some "special" places that have not received the Love and Care of his bamboo cane and asks me to tell him where. To my horror, I (un) willingly answer "my cunt, clitoris and ass hole, Sir"! Happy of the response, he makes me sit once more on the leather sofa and lie down backwards. Although, this time he stretches both my legs as far as possible and ties them securely to the sofa's both ends, fully exposing my cunt, clit and ass! Tears again do come out of my eyes in fear of what will happen. Insulting me, he orders me to stop crying as Whores don't cry and to smile at him to avoid any harsher punishments. My tears cease and I grant him his wish. The Associate pulls out sharp crocodile clamps and adds them to my nipples, the pain being so horrible. He also orders me to place my hands behind my head, lifting my head up and to "enjoy" watching the coming strikes.

Thank you Sir for striking my Worthless Whore Cunt!

Slap!

Thank you Sir for striking my Worthless Whore Clitoris!

Slap!

Thank you Sir for striking my Worthless Ass Hole!

Slap!

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! The ordeal lasts for several minutes until I almost black out, although and unconsciously my Love Button eagerly screaming for more strikes... I am humiliated, degraded and turned into a "Pain Slut" by a man that I considered a few hours ago so ugly, sweaty, an overweight little person, unattractive with at most repulsive and disgusting manners. A sick perverted pig! And it seems I am openly and (un) willingly participating to his perverted games...

Master now discreetly signals to his Associate that the "festivities" should continue with some new "lessons". The Associate releases me from my bounds and couch. Commanding me to stand up and once again wear my tiny Black Dress, I am now to pose for some hardcore pictures session! I am ordered to pose in the most erotic and indecent ways, giving my best effort, all with a smile! Picture poses include bending over and my bottom opened wide to show the pony tail plug, poses with my legs stretched, poses playing with my tits and nipples, poses playing with my clit. Some other poses include trying to fist my cunt, poses with extreme close ups of every part of my body like if it was an anatomy class, poses with sucking and playing with different sex toys. Poses include hitting my cunt with one of my high heel shoe then fucking my vagina with it. Some poses include my G-string inserted into my mouth or even into my cunt. Some poses include me on my back, legs up and self-pouring wine over my pussy, while ordered to catch and drink as much as possible of the liquid that is dropping down...

This picture session is done to humiliate me and showcase that I am willingly participating, but obviously, I am not. I am obeying to anything that is required. Although my mind is refusing, my body and carnal needs are taking over. This is all part of this Machiavellian plan...

Further several kinky and erotic poses, I am now told by the Associate to dance like a bitch in heat for him in front of the camera, slowly stripping to my naked body. His voice can be clearly heard on film encouraging me, calling me slutty names, telling me I should be ashamed to act like that while Master is asleep (he was not), that I am a dirty Whore trying to seduce him although I do consider him an ugly person. He was aware of my thoughts about him! Master, still remaining silent and invisible to me, is filming everything and taking pictures for posterity... I am fully performing everything with a smile, with some luscious looks, agreeing on whatever the Associate is saying, with simple "Yes Sir, Thank you Sir, I am a Worthless Whore" coming out of my mouth, still unconscious in my mind of what is going on...

stpf2002
stpf2002
51 Followers
12