The Black Dress Chronicle Pt. 04

Story Info
A slut wife black dress chronicles.
4.4k words
4.43
19k
10

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stpf2002
stpf2002
50 Followers

Neither a writer nor an author, one could describe me as your kinky next door Slut, enjoying fully her sexuality and perversity in all forms. First time publishing on Literotica, this autobiography is inspired to a certain degree on some of my deeper fantasies, although and essentially related to my real life lived kinky experiences. In plain English, most of my adventures here narrated did really happen... Your thoughts, comments and suggestions are always welcome! Enjoy your reading or... :)

Xxx

After our recent relocation to Paris, France, transfer related to Master's career, our life has become better than ever, none the less, with an increased diversity into my ascent towards higher levels of perversity, eroticism and debauchery. This below new chapter established on a recent real life experience will offer you, I hope, a small glance into my constant transformation becoming the ideal Slut Wife to Master.

Xxx

(Day Two - Final Day // Please read The Black Dress Chronicle, Pt. 03 for Day One)

The Story goes...

After the preceding night's intense events narrated through the previous Chapter of my humble Black Dress Chronicles, I do wake up in bed aside Master, dozed out, not remembering a single thing of what had happened to me. The combined effect of Alcohol and Sedative worked like a charm apparently. Unable to answer Master's inquiries about the strange noises, sexual moans and screams, the only matter that worries me now are my sore cum holes, but a thought quickly brushed off attending to Master's needs. My mouth is already venerating his balls and most supreme cock, just the way he enjoys waking up every morning.

I start by not going for his supreme cock, but for attempting to his balls, sucking them, licking them and twisting them into my sweet mouth, without yet any dick contact. I do alternate with his ass hole. Well taught in the art of cock sucking, I know Master enjoys the feeling of my slutty tongue exploring fully his backdoor. Again, I do take care of his balls, making sure Master's cock is now entirely erected. Then, I move my tongue up and down his divine shaft, always keeping eye contact with Master's eyes, like an expert Whore should do. Now, I engorge his sacred cock deep into my mouth, eager not to just take it in but to insert it as far as I can, expressing in such a way that my mouth belongs entirely to it and to be used as the cock pleases. I am deep throating myself on Master's holy cock like if I was dying of thirst and it contained the only water available on Earth. The explosion of his exquisite cum gifted deeply into my throat is Master's appreciation to a job well done.

Getting lightly dressed and uneager to spend our Sunday with Master's sick perverted Associate, I do feel released reading a note left at our attention, a note informing us that he departed to the Airport to pick up two "big" customers arriving from Nigeria. Emphasize is added to the word "big", but I do not pay any attention this. At least and for a few hours, the Associate repulsive presence will not bother me. Master informs me further that those two important customers will be joining us later on for business matters, "market penetration" dealings and "product" acquisition.

Master proposes we might just as well enjoy the morning by the pool and relax before the later business dealings. He entices me to wear an at most sexy albeit tiny bikini suit, as he enjoys the view of my naked body with pronounced suntan lines. He believes this makes me look "dressed" with invisible slutty lingerie, although me being naked. After a few swims in the refreshing pool, we both decide to lie down at nearby deck chairs. Master kindly asks me to undress of my bikini suit. This worries me as the Associate could see me naked, but I am reminded that we are alone at the villa.

I reluctantly accept and to thank me for granting his wish, Master allows me to now play with my Love Button for his viewing pleasure, albeit to use as well a bottle of beer to freshen up my cunt as he denotes the sun is getting hot. I am not allowed to cum yet as Master decide to keep this for later games. My arousal intensifies when he approaches and "plays" my nipples and clitoris with an ice cube, making sure that I look really slutty with both erected parts.

After a while of my kinky self-play, I do slowly fall asleep, enjoying the sun, the freshness of the beer bottle into my cunt and the sound of Master dealing with some business matters over the phone.

Losing any sense time on how long I was asleep, I feel hands rubbing my breasts with suntan lotion. Thinking this is Master protecting me of the summer heat, breathing heavier, I do let out moans and stretch further open my legs in the hope Master will now grant me with a most desired orgasm. But... The feeling of those hands over my breasts is very odd as they feel smaller then what I am used to. Slowly opening my eyes and to my sheer horror, the hands do not belong to Master, but to... The sick perverted Associate! He was now back and manhandling my breasts with a deviant smile!

I am fully naked and forgot the bottle of beer is still into my vagina. What a scene this must be! I am protesting, screaming madly at the Associate, asking him what on earth is he doing and demand he stops for me to stand up. That action makes the beer bottle go even deeper into my pussy. Totally surreal! My protests have no effect as Master's voice is heard, asking me to cease my complaints as our Host is simply protecting me from the Sun. And I should be honored of this treatment, as his Associate is only thinking of my well-being. Tetanized by anger and fear, I cannot move while Master encourages his Associate to apply further more lotion. I do feel totally ashamed by letting a repulsive stranger handle my anatomy in such a way, especially that he is now applying lotion to my tights, cunt and with a special attention to my clitoris. I can hear both of them denoting the bottle of beer should also be replaced by a fresher one! The Associate happily complies and takes his time in opening my cunt with one hand and with the other one reinstating a new bottle. Any of my complaints are vain and tears of shame do flow out of my eyes.

The Associate finally ceases his actions, letting us know that preparations are necessary for our Nigerian guests, scheduled to arrive at the villa in a couple of hours. He requires although Master and I to join him in a while for some important matters in need of "special" attention.

In tears, I do go back into our room with Master, although he is unhappy of my attitude towards his Associate. I try to reason him about the previous actions, but he mentions nothing wrong was done and all was for my own good and sun protection, after all. He takes me into his arms, gives me a very tender and loving kiss, further calming me down. Suddenly, he gifts me with a hard slap on my ass and orders me on my knees to suck again his holy cock, mentioning that seeing a Slut like me naked and fondled by a stranger she must be merely a Worthless Whore. He finally fucks my mouth like there was no tomorrow, upraising my humiliation, depositing his precious cum deep into my throat.

Wearing a short and almost see-through negligee, we head down to join the Associate. Ordered by Master to stand up in front of them and in plain sight, the Associate announces we will now all watch a "market penetration" documentary on a large TV screen, documentary that needs Master's full attention and my total silence. Not understanding at all what is going on, anticipation growing highly, I decide to obey, eagerly waiting to see what would be shown on the TV screen...

What happens next makes me lose world and almost makes me fall onto my knees, bursting into total humiliation and tears...

The Associate asks if I remember what happened last night and if I was ashamed of my slutty attitude. He demands explanations on the purpose of my seduction to him while acting like a Whore. I am gob smacked and cannot understand a single word. I do protest loudly about his allegations, Master now screaming and ordering "Shut up SLUT". He enforces me to put my hands crossed behind my head, my legs stretched wide, as my case was very severe. I am so much in anger that I immediately obey Master's orders. This submissive position is very intimidating as the way I am now standing, my short and almost see-through negligee hardly hides my ass and cunt, fully exposing both to the luscious view of the Associate.

I am still trying to understand what is going on here. To my biggest surprise, horror and shame, some very kinky and naughty pictures of me in different sexual situations appear on the TV screen, pictures obviously taken the night before. Some of the pictures show me playing openly on the sofa with a dildo buried in my pussy. Some other pictures show me stretching my cum holes, fingering my cunt, pinching my nipples, etc. All seems like I am willingly doing all of the poses, but I can still not remember anything. I am so shocked and horrified!

After the pictures screening and again trying to protest, I am ordered by Master to be silent once more and wait for the rest. Now, playing on the screen with full clear sound is a video of me dancing and stripping to my bare nakedness, under the Associate's orders and humiliating comments. On film I am agreeing to everything he is saying and my voice is repeating: "Yes Sir. Thank you Sir. I am a Worthless Whore"! This was a total nightmare. This set up was made in such a way that it looked like I was openly doing everything on my free will, but I could still not remember anything!

The cherry on the cake and final blow is seeing myself on the TV screen standing up from the blow job wearing a slave hood, my ass now facing the Associate, bending over, stretching my ass cheeks for his pleasure, while begging him humbly for the honor to have his cock buried in my worthless cunt and the privilege of having his precious cum deposited deep into my womb.

I am totally broken and resigned, totally ashamed of what seems I did performed previously, now thinking I created a major problem to Master, while losing his trust. The pictures and videos are proof of my shameful attitude and I beg for forgiveness. Master and his Associate verbally degrade me on how slutty I am, calling me harsh names, BITCH, WHORE, CUM-SLUT, COCK SUCKER, and more. They also note how great I will fit the "O.C.B." trophy position, the "Office Cum Bitch" trophy Wife position.

My fate is sealed and it is now decided by Master and his Associate I should be thoroughly punished for my attitude and behavior towards our host. Master asks his Associate what would please him as a first punishment to be done, no holes bared so to speak and no limits to his perversion. What he requests makes Master albeit surprised at first, but he agrees that this is a just way to start my next lesson.

The Associate remarks that he likes all Submissive Sluts pussies to be shaved bold, but as I am already shaven, the compensation will be to shave my hair and head completely bold, as I am a "Cunt" in all means. I beg and plead Master not to allow this, but he mentions I am solely responsible for my fate. Ordered on my knees, my negligee ripped off, hands tied behind my back, a ball gag is inserted into my mouth to muffle any potential screams and protests. I am crying like a baby in pain. The Associate produces an electric shaver and my shaving ordeal starts. This is so humiliating, my beautiful dark red hair falling onto the floor. A sound mixture of the shaver, my cries and laughs can be heard. After finishing with the shaving and admiring the end result, Master compliments his Associate on this sublime idea, while petting my bold head like if it was merely a... pussy. The Associate finally adds a little extra touch by writing the word "CUNT" on my head. They take anew some pictures for posterity and decide to baptize me and referred to simply as... "CUNT"

Master inquires his Collaborator what would please him next. The Associate denotes that as he already used "CUNT's" front holes, he wishes to abuse "CUNT's" backdoor. Although, "CUNT" will openly implore to lick his sweaty foot clean, demonstrating in such way repentance to "CUNT's" acts. Obviously," CUNT" will also solicit afterwards unashamedly and willingly its ass to be fucked.

Taking off my ball gag, but leaving my hands tied behind my back, Master pushes me forward in a degrading position falling in front of the Associate's feet. As I am not speaking yet, Master spanks my ass as hard as possible to comply with the earlier demand. I finally take my courage and say: "May I lick your Foot clean, Sir'? A few more spanks from Master do make me realize I should rephrase my plea. "May a Worthless Whore lick your foot Clean, Sir"? Master shouts that I am not even worth to be called a Worthless Whore and to think again my plea. "Please, Sir. May CUNT lick your foot clean? Thank you, Sir!" This satisfies both of them and I am finally presented with the Associate foot, giving my best effort to perform this new lesson. None the less, the smell of the perverted and sick pig's foot almost make me throw up, but I do swallow my pride and perform the tongue job.

Satisfied of this new punishment, the Associate now mentions it is time for "CUNT's" backdoor ordeal. Lifted up in the air by Master and placed over a small table, I am lying down on my belly, both legs stretched wide and securely tied to the tables' ground basis. Master believes it would be more impressive while I am begging for the ass ordeal to be whipped accordingly. Slap! Slap! Slap! "Please, Sir. May CUNT be fucked in its ass? Thank you, Sir"! Slap! Slap! Slap! This goes on for several minutes until it is decided for my backdoor to enjoy the Associate hard erected cock. With one strike, he inserts his shaft as deep as possible, making me scream like a horny pig. Master thinks it would be a good idea to further silence "CUNT" by also fucking her mouth. And they both oblige, one fucking my ass and one fucking my mouth. No gentleness is provided, no tenderness. I am merely used as a set of fuck holes until them finally both cum deep inside me.

When the ass ordeal is finally over, the assistant realizes that the two "big" Nigerian customers will be arriving shortly, and "CUNT" should be properly prepared. Master gifts his associate with the right to test the elasticity of "CUNT's" cunt. This is done by the Associate fisting my pussy, me still tied to the table, him fisting me from behind. He realizes I am wet like a rainy day and once again burst into laughs. He asks Master to hand him over a bottle of champagne, shakes it several times, and while opening it, sticks it as deep as he cans into my vagina. The explosion of the liquid is so divine that I finally have my first orgasm of the day, but what an orgasm it is. Unbelievable, humiliated, degraded, hair shaven, a bottle of champagne fucking my cunt, I am reaching total nirvana...

Delivered form my bounds, I am sent to our room to shower and get ready for our new guests arrival. I am hoping that my ordeals are now all over, but something makes me thing that it is not. I am also told that after the shower, I should apply the sluttiest make up possible and to dress with what I would find prepared on the bed. To my biggest surprise, I do find a slutty maid outfit ready for me, although two sizes smaller! The outfit includes black stockings, high heels shoes and matching gloves. I wonder how I will fit in, but finally manage getting attired. Realizing that my pussy was almost in plain view, I decide to wear a new G-string, matching the maid's outfit, although on my own decision. What scared me now was that a slave hood was also required to be worn, although it has openings on the eyes and on the mouth.

Meeting once more with Master and the Associate, they both agreed that "CUNT" should be wearing a last item. A slave collar is fitted to my neck, with obviously the word "CUNT" written on it. I am scared of all this but do remain silent, accepting my faith in resignation.

The bell rings. I am ordered to go and open the door and great properly our new guests. I comply. To my amazement, the two Nigerian guests are black, as tall as a cupboard, very muscular and with a rough attitude. They are blown away by what they see in finding me attired in such a maid outfit and, as I am short in size, one of them even lifts me up in the air, grabbing my ass while trying to welcome mouth kiss me. I resist, but he manages in finding his way, sticking his tongue deep into my mouth.

Once seated in the leaving room, I am requested to stand in a corner. They complement Master on the maid and all drink to the success of the business matters, "market penetration" dealings and "product" acquisition. One of the Nigerians drops his glass on the floor, and Master orders me to come and clean up the mess. While I am bending over, he realizes I am wearing my G-string, easily uncovered under the small maid outfit. Getting mad about this and denoting it was not on the items list to wear, Master orders me to approach the center of the room in plain sight of all and to immediately take off this G-string. Afraid of any further consequences, I fully comply. He then orders me to lie down over his knees, my ass up on the air. I am scared and again feel totally humiliated being treated like that in front of guests, but in silence and without any complaints obey his command.

Easily lifting up the bottom of my maid outfit, he starts by spanking hard my bare bottom, thus making sure my cunt is visible to all. Tears are running from my eyes. The Associate mentions it is now time to enjoy "CUNT's documentary and to my sheer horror, it is all about my last night's exploits! I do now realize that the "market penetration is... ME. I do realize that the "product acquisition" is... ME, my pictures and mostly my videos!

All shear in joy watching the Slut fucked and humiliated through the videos and pictures, with very crude sexual comments made on the Whore's performance. The Nigerians definitively agree that this kind of material will be easily sold underground, although asking if more exploits could be provided in the near future, albeit under more extreme situations and ordeals. Both Master and the Associate confirm this can be arranged if needed.

The Associate finally informs the Nigerians that the "fuck hole" showcased on the screen is called "CUNT", and actually... "CUNT" is currently being bare bottom spanked "live" in front of them in the room! They are ecstatic and totally taken by surprise!

Wanting to finalize the deal, the Nigerians inquire the possibility of a "live" test run on "CUNT", as "trying is buying" as they both mention, laughing in unison. Master fully agrees on the fair request and after finishing with a last hard spank on my now red bottom, orders to me stand up in the middle of the room. I am commanded to strip out of the maid outfit, although to keep my slave hood on and high heel shoes.

I am commanded to expose my holes for them. I am ordered to stretch open my cunt in front of them. I am ordered to play with my nipples for them. I am to play with my clitoris for them. One of the Nigerians stands up and inspects me like if I was merely cattle. He sticks his fingers in my mouth to check my teeth. He grabs my tits to see if they are real, they are. He fondles my cunt to inspect its tenderness and depth. My ass hole is probed...

The humiliation continues when the Associate mentions that "CUNT" is also a "Pain Slut" and will willingly demonstrate it for their enjoyment. I am introduced to a box full of clamps in different sizes and shapes, while ordered to self-use them on me. I am although asked to stick my tongue far out of my mouth as the other Nigerian chooses a large sharp clamp with a bell attached to it, swiftly adding it to my tongue. I am also reminded not to close my mouth at any time.

stpf2002
stpf2002
50 Followers
12