The Black Dress Chronicle Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As with all Lovers, you should first give him a big kiss, all with a smile, Slut. KISS HIM! Yes, well done, FuckFace. Kiss him more, yes, like that, yes. Show him he is TRULY the Love of your life. Declare how much YOU LOVE him, Whore. Admit YOUR absolute desire is to unconditionally worship him, Bitch. Confess YOUR sole purpose in life is to make LOVE to him, Slut. Consent YOU are a useless FuckToy for his personal pleasure, Cunt. Proclaim YOU entirely belong to him and he can do whatever he wishes with YOU, wherever he wishes."

"Thank you, Sir. Yes, Mr. Taser, Whore TRULY LOVES Mr. Taser. Bitch absolute desire is to entirely worship Mr. Taser. Please, Mr. Taser, Slut only purpose is to make LOVE to Mr. Taser. Cunt is a useless FuckToy for Mr. Taser own pleasure. Slut belongs entirely to Mr. Taser and he can dispose of Slut as he wishes. Whatever, wherever and whenever, anything he desires."

"Well done, Cunt. Well done. Now open your worthless Cock Sucking mouth, Bitch, and stick your tongue out. Good. Show your Lover that you are an obedient Cock Sucker and you crave to please him with your useless tongue. Lick Mr. Taser' shaft real nice and smile for the cameras. Well done. Now, take your Lover in your mouth. Good. I want to see how deep you are prepared to go to become his sole Lover, Whore. Good. Take it deeper, Slut. DEEPER! Well done, Whore." New pictures were obviously done, Mr. Taser fully gagging my mouth...

"Now, Useless Bitch, you openly admitted being a PainSlut. Yes, you have, do not deny it. As you got intimately acquainted to Mr. Taser and eagerly mouth kissed him, Dirty Slut, you also willingly confessed entirely belonging to him. Yes, yes, you did. You then self-proclaimed your sole desire is to please Mr. Taser by making unconditional LOVE to him. No more secrets can be held between the two of you. Do remind Mr. Taser about your favorite number, Whore."

"Thank you, Mr, Taser. Yes, Whore's favorite number is Seven, Mr. Taser."

"Well, Bitch, from now on, your sole duty is to provide pleasure to Mr. Taser. How? By receiving Mr. Taser "electric cum" jolts. Think about those thunderbolts being "electric cum" gifted to your genuine desire to please him. And you Love cum, Slut, a lot. Do not deny it, CumBag. You crave so much for cum that you will grant Mr. Taser the satisfaction to shower you with his "electric cum" as many times he desires. Let us now awake him. I will therefore set Mr. Taser electric power to SEVEN, out of ten. YOU will eagerly and unquestionably prove your commitment by gifting him with your seven heavens..."

"Let us start with your right breast and nipple, shall we? Good. NO, NO, Stupid Cunt. Remember? You are the one that freely begged and offered to make LOVE to Mr. Taser, not the way around. So, start by shaking those useless breasts for Mr. Taser, Slut. Make him want to allow YOU to make LOVE to him. SHAKE THOSE TITS, CUNT! FASTER! Yes, well done, Slut, we are getting there. Now, gladly push your right breast far out. Good. Now, openly offer your dreadful nipple to Mr. Taser. NO, NO, not like that, Whore! Let me help you, Cunt."

Unhappy of my attempts to reach out Mr. Taser, the Officer vigorously slapped both breasts with his bare hand. One of the guards suggested sharp teeth would certainly help improve efforts. The Officer agreed and summoned his two helpers to be placed in front of each of my tits and to bite my nipples in unison. The vision of the two black men getting down on my breasts and enclosing both nipples in their mouth was arousing, I must confess. The nipples sucking and tongue teasing to awaken and entirely erect them was divine, heavy moans were proof. The nipples harsh biting, although, was out of this world. I was sobbing like a baby from the pain, contemplating further my poor nipples turning purple from the teeth bites.

"So, Bitch, what will it take to act as YOU willingly offered? Should I use Pliers and twist those useless nipples of yours? Should I? Now, Whore, beg clearly Mr. Taser to allow you gifting him your dreadful nipple, while sticking your ugly breast far out. YOU asked for it, remember? YOU begged to make LOVE to him and insisted he can dispose of you as he wishes! Come on, Worthless Whore, DO IT! And do thank Mr. Taser properly afterwards, PainSlut!"

"Thank you, Mr, Taser. Yes, Mr. Taser, Worthless Whore begs to gift her dreadful nipple to your power as it belongs solely to Mr. Taser and to be disposed as Mr. Taser pleases."

I pushed my breast as far as I could and "eagerly" self-touched Mr. Taser with my nipple...

"Ayyyyyyyyeeeeeee... Thannnnk youuuu, Mr. Tazzzer. I ammmm aaa Worthlessssss Painnnn Sssssslut, Mr. Tazzzer."

The pain so extreme, my poor nipple almost exploded on the spot by the electric jolt felt. And I was willingly begging for it. What a nightmare and could not move due to my restraints. The Officer pursued Mr. Taser "Electric Cum Love" all over my body. I was forced to shamefully implore Mr. Taser to make LOVE and please him every time, further self-expressing where I "wished" to be jolted afterwards. Mr. Taser was used on my ass, belly, arms and legs, even gifted to the entrance of my ass hole... I lost count how many times electricity penetrated my body and soul. The Officer tormented anew both breasts and nipples, alternating from one to the other with great gusto.

What a torment it was, the pain getting more and more unbearable, turning me into a real mess and a wreck. I was treated in this most humiliating way in a foreign country by 3 black men, total strangers to me, restrained, all my private parts exposed and manhandled, insulted and degraded, forced to willingly admit what my true nature was...

"So, PainSlut, now that we are almost done with your confessed LOVE to Mr. Taser, one last useless most sensible part of your body remains to be TRULY gifted. Can you guess where, PainSlut? TELL US! Of course, beg Mr, Taser, as his personal Whore and Lover, to be as harsh and severe as possible, by increasing his mighty power. Mr. Taser deserves it, Bitch..."

"Thank you, Mr, Taser. Yes, Mr. Taser, PainSlut last useless and most sensible part is your personal Whore and Lover's cunt and clitoris. Please, Mr. Taser, Bitch begs to openly gift you PainSlut's pussy and love button. They belong entirely to Mr. Taser and Whore's only deepest desire is for Mr. Taser all mighty power to TRULY descend on them."

"Well done, Slut, well done. Your sweet words and convincing plea are happily accepted. Mr. Taser will now grant you your TRULY deepest wish!"

Increasing Mr. Taser's power to 10 out of 10, and to control if he was fully charged, the Officer tested him one last time on my breast. The result was so powerful that both tits felt the harsh pain going through, both jumping all together up and down for what looked like eternity. I was so scared, knowing what would come and where Mr. Taser would be used...

With the most evil look, the Officer teased my cunt and clit with his fingers, making sure the later was fully aroused and erected. While holding my outer lips wide open and openly exposing my knob, he declared the following.

"Get ready to feel Mr. Taser all mighty power, Whore. Your worthless clitoris demands it, it begs for it. LOOK AT IT, SLUT! Yes. Your pathetic clit is proudly erected and ready, Horny Bitch. Can you feel it? (Officer touches my clit) Yes you can, mmm. This ultimate test will definitively confirm all your self-confessions. Your worthless clit belongs solely to Mr. Taser, you admitted it, PainSlut. By eagerly offering your pathetic button, you will show that it is Mr. Taser's property and to dispose as he thinks appropriate. You are his FuckToy and have lost possession of your useless knob. Now, Slut, I will hold Mr. Taser in front of your FuckHole and you will OPENLY push your cunt forward, self-depositing Mr. Taser's personal clit on it. DO IT, WHORE."

(Un)willingly obeying what was asked and using the last sense of courage I possessed, I finally and OPENLY moved my cunt forward, applying Mr. Taser's full power directly on my love button... Then, I blacked out and lost consciousness...

Awaken by my tormentors and released of restraints, I felt down on the floor emptying my bladders in total shame. I was bathed by my own golden liquid. The red wig was thrown off my bald skull during the fall, the Officer and his helpers bursting into laughs from this fact. While commenting what a White Horny Slut I was, they were taking more pictures for posterity, making sure the video cameras were still on. One of the guards noted that my shaved skull and cunt did match and, indeed, I was merely a CUNT.

"Look at this White Horny CUNT, bathing in her own golden liquids. You are a Pig, White Whore. You made a real mess of this respectful establishment, shame on you, Slut. Now, stick that useless tongue out and clean up! And do thank us loud and clear for allowing you so!"

"Thank you, Sirs. Yes, Sirs, White Horny CUNT is a Pig and thanks you for allowing Slut to lick her golden liquid with her useless tongue, Sirs."

Bursting again into tears, I did comply. Thinking I was not doing a good job, the Officer placed one foot on my head, firmly pressing it down on my liquids and floor. Proudly smiling to the cameras, he ordered me to keep my tongue out at all costs. I was totally humiliated and broken.

Emphasizing on the string hanging out of my cunt, one of the guards shouted to the Officer the Bitch was definitively hiding something.

Satisfied of this find, the Officer ordered his two helpers to lift me up. Positioned once more at the metallic desk, the upper part of my body was laid flat over it. I was made to stretch my legs while the two guards secured both with to the desk's feet. This would give easy access to my cumholes for a thorough search. Arms placed behind my back, handcuffs were added to my wrists. My bare bottom gifted with a hard spanking, more pictures were taken. One of the guards then lifted my head off the desk. Pinching my nose, forcing me to gasp for air, he probed my mouth with his fingers as if it was merely cattle. Not finding anything hidden, he inserted a black wand deep into the hole, stating this was good enough for a White Cock Sucker. Leaving the wand in place and for me to look directly at the camera, more pictures were taken.

Next, emphasize was given to my bottom holes. They did not bother using gloves or lubricant, and started with my backdoor. Cunt brushed for fluids, I felt fingers stretching my ass hole with no consideration to comfort. Contented in not finding anything, a new black wand was inserted into my ass, hurting me like hell. New pictures were taken. I heard them comment the Whore was definitively used to ass penetrations, although one more hole remained to be quested.

Again taking charge, the Officer pulled on the string hanging from my cunt, discovering it was not drugs but merely the remote controlled vibrating Egg! Laughing at this, he insisted that my cunt should be further tested as a White Slut with a useless cunt could certainly conceal anything into it. To add to the humiliation, the Officer probed my wet pussy with one finger, then two, then three, until his whole hand was inserted into my love hole. I was actually being fisted, brought to the verge of a violent orgasm. One of the guards again lifted my head and me facing the cameras, new pictures were taken. I had a wand in my mouth, another one in my ass and the Officer's hand fisting my cunt! This was indeed mostly humiliating, tears dropping from my eyes, ruining my makeup. I was totally degraded, all caught on film and pictures.

Increasing the fisting speed, I was lastly blessed by the Officer with a most violent orgasm. And I was cuming like a Bitch in Heat. What a Whore I had become...

"Look! A 3 CumHole stuffed White Whore eagerly having a stranger fist her useless cunt and the only thing she does about it is to cum like a true Slut! What a pathetic Pig you are, Slut!"

Unable to answer as per the wand in my mouth, one of the guards was shaking my head to the cameras as if I was entirely agreeing whit what was said...

Released of my restraints, I was ordered to kneel down on the ground and thank my tormentors for being so "kind" with an Ugly Slut, while begging them to cum over my shaven skull. Refusing at first, my face was smacked several times until I finally complied.

"Thank you, Sirs, for being so kind with this Ugly Slut. Slut begs you to cum over her skull, Sirs."

Unhappy about my plea, threatening to bring back Pliers and Mr. Taser, the Officer ordered me to repeat the solicitation with the most appropriate respect and my tattooed baptized name, while using my imagination on how I would make them cum.

"Thank you, Sirs. Please, Sirs, CUNT thanks you for welcoming CUNT to Nigeria and be so kind to CUNT. CUNT begs you, Sirs, to let CUNT worship and suck your black cocks with CUNT's CUMHOLE mouth and for your divine cum to be deposited over CUNT's head. Thank you, Sirs."

The 3 men, unzipping their pants, gifted me with hard large black cocks. My hands still handcuffed, I was teased to eagerly catch the shafts with my mouth. I did apply myself in sucking their cocks as best as I could. Several more pictures were taken, including two cocks buried into my mouth. Other pictures showcased me cleaning their ass holes clean with my tongue. Other pictures included cocks on my shaved skull, while ordered to smile at the camera, as if we were all taking Happy Holidays' selfies. This was surreal and totally degrading...

Having my mouth used merely as a fuck hole, cum load finally deposited over my bald skull, I was "requested" to spread the load all over my face and breasts with my now freed hands. And there was a lot of cum! More sultry pictures were taken, all with a "willing" smile. I was not allowed to clean up although. The red wig was fitted on my head, the Officer stating in laughter that cum will definitively keep it into place. As ultimate humiliation, I was ordered to wipe their cocks and floor clean with my Black Dress and, finally, wear it back on and totally soiled...

This is when I realized Master and his Associate were actually here the whole time, enjoying the "show" on my drug search, Mr. Taser "Electric Cum Love" session and all other humiliations. Leaving the security room in total tears, I heard Master thanking the Officer, requesting the videos and pictures to be sent at our Hotel for editing purposes, as agreed...

It was all a set up!

To be CUNTinued...

12