The Black Femdom Society Pt. 01

Story Info
White girl sub / Black woman dom.
1.1k words
4.2
49.8k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dunn81
Dunn81
104 Followers

I didn't know why but after my best friend Mark got in a relationship with a beautiful black woman I completely was obsessed by them. They were pretty rare where I come from and I never had an attraction for them plus I never was a lesbian. My name? It was Claudia, I was a 24 years old white blond girl who always had that Disney princess face. It was easy for me to flirt with people and get interest from them. I Had big boobs with an average ass. Mark my friend dated Lateisha who was 24 too and they had such a great relationship together. They kissed in public and looking almost passionate all the time. My eyes were on Lateisha ass so often when they kissed and grab each other ass. I was smart enough to do it before being caught and i got wet quickly doing so.

When I was going to the gym and saw a Black woman, I was just acting like a real perv and it was tough for me to be smart about checking them. I just did not know how to approach them. One day at the grocery a black woman around 47 years who were kind of short with a huge ass but such a great looking light summer robe all black was trying to buy chips and I kneel down behind her without her knowing. I laced my shoes smelling her odor trying to look innocent out there. After like 15 seconds, she made two-step back... I had my nose in her ass and I could literally feel her asshole through her summer robe. I could tell she was not wearing any panties. I get up and told her I was sorry I was lacing my shoes. She put one hand before her mouth laughing a bit and tells me it was all ok. I Decided to go away buy my things quickly really shocked by what just happened. I turned my head by mistake to see what she was doing and she was looking at my ass with a huge smile on her face. Oh my god, she was clearly into me but damn.. she probably was 47 years old. How could I be attracted to such an old woman when I can be with anybody in this planet probably..?

I paid my thing, get out of the grocery. I was all wet and was still excited by what just happened and boy I could still smell her ass. She probably did not have time to clean herself good there after a hot day but anyway all I wanted was to lick her pussy... I wanted that pussy juice but damn... it was so hard to seduce a girl and even more a 47 years old woman. I never really accepted I was now a lesbian... a lesbian to black woman especially. I was wondering what people would think of me seeing a 47 years old woman with me. Nah, I could not do anything with her. My reputation would be ruined in that small town.

Mid-way to the parking I realized I have forgot my grocery bag so I walked fast to the grocery store a girl who worked there give me my bag but at the same time the 47 years old big black girl was there with her bag too looking at me with a grin on his face. She approached me and told me she will escort me to my car because she felt I was sick or had a long day, which I told her she was right. Once at my car I put my grocery bag in the car but she raised my skirt and put a finger on my panty near my pussy. Damn, I was shocked by it... but I was not moving I was just looking away to see if people could see us but no one was there. The car was in a good place to hide from people view. She talked in my ears while rubbing her finger on my panties. She told me if I wanted to eat her pussy... taste her juice... I told her yes right away without thinking almost screaming it at one point she toss my panty and put her finger in my pussy and damn it was so good I came almost instantly... my knees were so weak. She gived me the address of her home and go before looking at me putting her finger in her mouth tasting my juice. I entered my car and I was still so excited by her... I looked at her teasing me while she was going to her car with her ass and I masturbated looking at her. I wanted to lick her pussy so bad... so bad... why thought? She was not even pretty... Mark girlfriend Lateisha was pretty, a perfect black woman with no flaws but damn I was excited by a 47 years old fat black woman. What was going on with me?

The night came and I was at her door, I knocked but no one came to open it. The trap door opened, a big black ass was there. I Was shocked to see that and I hoped the neighbors wasn't looking... I heard, Lick the butthole. If you don't, go away and never comeback white girl! Holy shit, she wanted to put my tongue in her hairy ass... so disgusting... but... I did kneel down and put my tongue in her ass. I heard, clean it GURL! Clean that black ass white girl its probably the only thing you good for. I was rimming her ass trying to clean it and I was surprised I was excited by doing that... I was fucking wet.

She finally opened the door to my relief. She was naked, I could see she had hairy armpits too with a huge bush in and around her pussy. She yelled at me, removed everything you have when you enter this house. White girl deserve to be naked all the time in a black home and you do everything I told you to do. I quickly strips everything, she looked at my ass and told me I should go do some training cause she prefer her white slave with a firm ass and she slapped me really hard there... my ass wasn't even big damn it... she told me my name was Diane and her sister Felinda was just upstairs waiting for me with a big black strapon and she laughed... damn, I was excited even if I was probably in big trouble.

To be continued

Dunn81
Dunn81
104 Followers